• Published 20th Jan 2021
  • 734 Views, 22 Comments

The Experience files (volume 3) - keithsterling



This the third installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 3). I have post Volume 2 and Volume 1on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 22
 734

The Executive Privilege CH 7

It was Wednesday afternoon with my two mares away from the townhouse and me nursing a badly sprained knee I was taking care of by a beautiful light pink Alicorn mare with moderate violet, moderate rose and pale gold streaked mane and tail. Her curvy 5ft 9in equine figure was attired in green mare's V neck short-sleeve T-shirt and medium blue mare’s mid-rise skinny fit jeans.

Why her light pink elegant and smooth legs were bare (doesn't like wearing nylons) and on her ten inch long attractive light pink slender bare feet with dark green toenail polish was a pair of black mare's block heel portrait pumps with one and one half inch heels. The laser-cut half-moon details on the side of the shoes showed off her silky smooth skin along with her supple curved heels sticking out the back of the shoes. And folded on her back were her medium-sized light pink feathery bird wings. This Alicorn mare was Chief Operating Officer Cadence Sparkle for the Dayspring Corporation and a friend of Justice.

"You want me over there? Do you Justice? I saw you eyeing my sling back pumps went I walked in." Cadence said, ribbing as she finishes serving herself a nice glass of ice tea in highball glass from the refrigerator.

The heels of Cadence's shoes were muffled by the cushy carpeted floor of the living room as she made her way from the traditional galley-style kitchen into the living room. Where Justice was lying on the sofa with his badly sprained knee from a sports injury after a company softball game last Saturday. A moment later, Cadence takes a seat in a club chair next to the sofa Justice was lying on and crossed her light pink elegant and long smooth legs, one knee tossed casually over the other, and begins tapping her heeled foot soundless in the air.

"I know today is your day off, Cadence. I am sorry my room mares asked you to stay with me; why Anita was covering a sick flight attendant flight and Emerald was on a three-day business trip to Neigh Horse leans in Mare land." Justice said apologetically as his cobalt blue eyes blink with incredulity.

"It quite all right, Justice, believe it or not, I do love Twilights, brother. But being married to him now has become a bit mundane. So went your room mares asked me to visit you and stay with you till Emerald returns from her business trip on Saturday morning. I took it as an opportunity to get out of the house because a couple of his buddies are visiting him today. And boy, those buddies are boisterous went they are watching a football game. I need a bit of quiet." Cadence explains as she lifts the highball glass of ice tea to her lips and takes a drink.

"You are one remarkable mare, Mrs. Cadence Sparkle," Justice said, complementing as Cadence blush before setting her glass down on the coaster on the square end table next to her.

She uncrosses her long legs and carefully stood up from the club chair she was sitting on and strolls over to the cushion cocktail table in front of the sofa. She gracefully and elegantly sat down on the table after getting into a more comfortable position; she brought her light pink elegant, and smooth legs up and carefully placed her feet on Justice's lap.

Justice scooted further down the sofa, making sure to keep his badly sprained knee on the couch and his good leg on the ground. He floated several large overstuffed pillows with his telekinesis behind him, carefully positioning them till he was in the most comfortable sitting position on the sofa. Cadence couldn't help but chuckle; a beautiful Alicorn mare like her offers her feet to Justice, somehow he will find a way to accept it.

Justice takes hold of Cadence's delicate slender ankle and slides the ankle strap off her supple, smooth curved heel before eradicating the shoe from her foot; he does the same with the other shoe. Left on his lap was a slenderly graceful rounded-shaped pair of light pink bare feet with dark green toenail polish and supple, perfect smooth curved heels. Her feet were slightly smaller than her aunt's Celestia white plushy bare feet, and her arches were shallow but with a smoother curve to them.

The balls of her feet also had a smooth curve to them, a top by five slightly plump elegant looking toes with beautifully trimmed and shaped toenails. Went she scrunches her toes down, the light pink silky smooth soles easily wrinkle, revealing her perfect creases across the silky smooth soles of her feet before smoothing out once again.

Cadence quickly stops Justice from playing with her beautiful light pink slender bare feet, saying she wanted to get into a better position so she will not hurt herself with that; she very carefully sits down on the other end of the sofa. Simultaneously, Justice floated several large overstuffed pillows out from behind, allowing Cadence to stretches her long Alicorn legs entirely out in front of her.

She was cautious not to bump into Justice's badly sprained knee against the back of the sofa. With that Justice takes hold of Cadence's attractive light pink slender barefoot and begins kissing her smoothly curved balls of this semi-demigoddess silky smooth sole with feverish fervor that sent unreal electric impulse into pleasure sensor of her brain. The simulated electric stimulation started to shoot into her brain more frequently. His rough tongue licks the quickly forming sweet vanilla sweat in her shallow, smoothly curved arch of her foot.

Without warning, Cadence cocked her free leg back and kicked it out, striking Justice's badly sprained knee with her supple, perfectly smooth curved heel cause him to clamp his eyes shut and howl in pain, drop her attractive light pink slender barefoot on the cushion below him. The cry of pain from Justice snaps Cadence out of her sexually induced ecstasy, snapping her back to reality as regretful tears begin to fill her light purple eyes.

"Oh, I am so-so sorry, Justice," Cadence said in tears as she rested a cold compress on top of his badly sprained knee that she retrieved from the refrigerator in the kitchen.

A few moments later, a guilt-ridden Cadence pip-pops barefooted about the townhouse pushing an upright vacuum, vacuum up the carpet in the living room. Justice unleashes soft sighs that Cadence feels, so guilt about hurt him went she accidentally kicked his badly sprained knee with her foot. She feels the only way to relieve her shame is by doing the housework for him. Slowly a dark blue magic aura begins to form on his mid-sized spiral unicorn horn before appearing around the plug in the wall receptacle, pulling the plug out.

"Mrs. Cadence Sparkle! Come over here right this minute!" Justice calls, causing Cadence to cringe as she's inch her way toward Justice, who seems upset.

"Yes, Justice," Cadence said nervously as the slightly plump elegant looking toes on her beautiful light pink slender bare feet with dark green toenail polish begin to curl.

"Please sit down, Cadence," Justice said, sincere floating a chair from the table so Cadence can sit down as she's crack her knuckles.

"It was an accident," Justice said, genuine as Cadence's face brightening.

"Now give me your feet again, Cadence," Justice asked as Cadence hesitantly lifted her long legs up and rested her feet on his lap again.

Justice started rubbing his thumbs into the bottom of Cadence's silky smooth soles effortlessly (due to the smoothness of her skin). Moving from her perfectly smooth curved heels up to her slightly plump elegant looking toes over her smoothly curved balls of her silky smooth, attractive light pink slender bare feet. Cadence looked at Justice and smiled enjoy every minute of Justice, rubbing the soreness out of her beautiful light pink slender bare feet. She chuckled softly and told Justice how good he was making her feet feel more than her husband did since they have been married.

"Oh, Cadence? I almost forgot Emerald mentioned that someone else was coming. Did she tell you who?" Justice asked as the question snapped Cadence out of her feeling good coma induced by the wonderful foot massage employed by Justice on her beautiful light pink slender bare feet.

"(moans in disappointment) She did; a Registered nurse was coming over to check your badly sprained knee for your Orthopedic Surgeon. She also told me she was coming from her office and wanted me here as well went the nurse comes." Cadence explains as she begins laughing went Justice ran his fingers all over her silky smooth soles.

"Now you behave yourself, Justice. You got to play with my beautiful light pink slender bare feet with dark green toenail polish for a while. Emerald never told me, went the nurse was going to arrive, and I am not going to be found walking about in my beautiful light pink slender bare feet in front of a stranger." Cadence explains with a little bit of pride in her voice as she slips her feet back into her black block heel portrait pumps with one and one half inch heels and slips the ankle strap back onto her supple, light pink smooth curved heels.

"Besides, both your room mares asked me to stay with you till Emerald returns on Saturday morning. After we finish with the nurse, I will head back home to pack a bag for myself. Plus, as a bonus, during the evening, I prefer to walk around in my beautiful light pink slender bare feet till I go to bed. It during that time, my feet are the most vulnerable to tickling." Cadence said with some playfulness in her voice as she smiles and sits back down in the club chair to finish her ice tea.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rings on the front door, and Cadence stands up to answer it. Standing outside the door was glamorous-looking light rose pink earth pony mare with a very light brown well-styled mane and tail. Her 5ft 8in appealing equine figure was attired in cornflower blue multi short-sleeve floral fit and flare dress. Why her long sleeky athletic light rose, pink legs were enclosed in nude beige thigh-high stockings.

Why her well-defined gorgeous slender light, rose, pink feet were encased in a pair of green mare's Graysn wedge heel pumps with a two-inch heel. Across her well-defined bust was the strap of her medical kit, and dangling from her aesthetic pleasing round shoulders was Rosetti Charlie shoulder bag with multi-colored butterflies motif on the purse. Sitting on her head between her ears on top of her head was the nurse's cap. This earth pony mare was nurse Lynette Harvest Valley.

"Greeting I am Registered Nurse Lynette Harvest Valley. I am here to see patient Justice Silverlight. I was sent by Dr Alexia Stellar Flare to check his badly sprained knee. Who might you be Alicorn?" Lynette asked suspiciously, looking at medical papers on her clipboard in her slender well-manicured hand with pastel green nail polish.

"I am Cadence Borealis, one of Mr. Justice Silverlight's house mare. The patient is right over here, nurse." Cadence said a bit territorial as her mare's instincts to protect her stallion Justice kick in, and she squeals loudly, followed by angrily stomping her foot down on the ground because she didn't really like Nurse Harvest Valley.

"Excuse me, nurse! May I talk to Miss Borealis before you begin the examination?" Justice asked as Lynette walked over to the dining room table to set up her equipment.

"That will be fine, Mr. Silverlight. I still have to calibrate my equipment." Lynette explains as she begins to calibrate her equipment, and Justice gestures Cadence to come over to him.

"Cadence, what is wrong with you?" Justice inquiry as she sits back down on the dining room chair next to the sofa as her muscles tense up, still feeling territorial about her stallion Justice and squeal loudly once again.

"Cadence, how about you go home to pack your suitcase for your stay here. The drive back home should cool you off. I'll be fine with Nurse Harvest Valley here." Justice suggests as it caused Cadence to become more territorial about her stallion Justice.

"Mrs. Cadence Sparkle, go home right now!" Justice said sharply as the order from her stallion made her ears on top her head fold to the side of her head.

"Yes, Justice," Cadence said sadly as she slowly got to her feet to leave home heartbroken.

"The nurse is not going to be here tonight; it will be just you and I and those beautiful light pink slender bare feet with dark green toenail polish tonight. Cadence." Justice said as Cadence's ears on top of her head stood back up happy.

"Thank you (kissing Justice on his cheek). Went I return I'll be wearing gold mixit mare's strappy braided flip-flops in the place of my heels. Plus, Shining Armor doesn't know I have this special sensitivity lotion that you can apply to my silky smooth soles to make them more sensitive to tickling. If you put too much on my silky smooth soles, I'll climax sooner, spoil the fun. So a single dab of the lotion on both of my silky smooth soles with be sufficient to make me laugh hysterically." Cadence whispers into Justice's ears on top of his head before kissing him again on his cheek and leaves the townhouse.

"I have been a Registered nurse for some time now, Mr. Silverlight. I can sure you, I have never experienced an Alicorn mare territorialism like that Mrs. Cadence Sparkle. It was downright terrifying; I have a second thought about coming in to check you." Lynette said her voice edged with tension as she walked toward Justice with voluptuous sway carrying a blood pressure monitor and cuff to take his blood pressure.

"Justice will be fine, and I'll call you Lynette. Is that ok, Miss Harvest Valley?" Justice asked politely as she smiled before placing the cuff on Justice's bicep to take a reading. As she sat down on the wooden chair and crossed her long sleeky athletic light rose pink legs, one knee tossed casually over the other and begins tapping her heeled foot soundless in the air waiting for the reading to appear on the screen.

"In regards with the Alicorn mare territorialism. What Mrs. Sparkle did was a subtle warning to watch your step with her stallion why she was here. If she was really territorial, she wouldn't let you into the townhouse for any reason. An Alicorn is a powerful pony and doesn't fool around went it come to a stallion they care a great deal about, like me." Justice explains as a sudden spurt of adrenaline course through Lynette's veins, causing her to arch her foot back. Popping her heel off her well-defined, gorgeous slender light rose pink nylon-clad foot revealing her delightful noticeable high arch and silky slender well-shaped heel.

"That was a subtle warning, Justice! I felt like she wanted to kill this earth pony mare that dares to invade her territory." Lynette said to let out a strangled cry as her heel hung off her beautiful shapely long toes.

"Very good, systolic 120 diastolic 80 and a good heart, Justice," Lynette said, satisfied before reaching for her dangling shoe and removes it places it on the nearby coffee table.

"Now, let me check your heart (putting the ends of the stethoscope into her ears)," Lynette said, placing the knee of her shoeless foot on the edge of the seat cushion. Allow him to get a good whiff of her light perfume she wearing, and a decent view of her light rose pink defined gorgeous slender nylon-clad foot that is casually flexing to and fro in a seductive manner that excites the stallion's senses.

(She stomps her light rose pink defined gorgeous slender nylon-clad foot on the ground in frustration)

"Oh! This will not do! I can get a good sound from the heart!" Lynette said, irritated as she reaches for her other shoe and takes it off, leaving her standing in her nylon-clad gorgeous slender bare feet.

Through the sheer fabric of her nylons, Justice could see that she had beautiful dainty shapely long toes and her toenails were beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with the same pastel green nail polish that was on her fingernails. The skin on the top of her feet looks to be luscious and creamy soft, a sign of a mare who takes religious care of her feet.

What caught Justice's attention was a beautiful, brilliant gold toe ring around the toe joint of her big toe of her left foot. Lynette pretended to have just notice Justice's attention was on her light rose pink defined gorgeous slender nylon clad bare feet. From talking to Justice's housemares in the recovery area after his knee surgery at the Southern Coltifornia Hospital at Applewood, Lynette learns that Justice loves mare's bare feet and intentionally made his visit the last one for the day.

As a single hard-working earth pony registered nurse mare, she has no social life to speak about and even less opportunity to find a stallion. Willing to play with her light rose pink defined gorgeous slender bare feet that she takes excellent care of daily. So went she learn Emerald and Anita had a stallion that plays with their flawless and unblemished slender and elegant bare feet regularly.

She wanted to meet this stallion fully conscious and get him to play with her bare feet for a little while. So she quickly volunteered to be the visiting nurse mare for the recovering phase of Justice's knee surgery.

"Well, Justice, everything is great; there no complication associated with your knee surgery. So I only need this initial visit." Lynette said, discouraged as she begins packing up her equipment in her medical kit with her glamorous features fallen.

"Lynette, would you like for me to play with those slender feet of yours?" Justice said, inclined to rest his hand on top of her hand; she reached for her heels sitting on the coffee table where she left them.

"I would like that, Justice," Lynette said, pleasantly surprised as she begins to roll down the top of her stockings before Justice tells her to stop at the top of her knees; he will do the rest.

"All right, Justice," Lynette said, complying as she sat down on the dining room chair and placed her feet on his lap.

Justice reaches for the top of the rolled-up nude beige thigh-high stockings that he asked her to stop rolling down went she get above her round knees. He continued rolling the stockings down her silky smooth long legs, then off her feet. He gave the bunched-up silk fabric to Lynette, who stuffed each stocking into the toes of her green mare's Graysn wedge heel pumps with two-inch heels that were sitting on the coffee table next to her.

Left revealed was the most defined elegant and gorgeous long slender light rose pink mare's naked feet Justice has ever looked upon. The arches on both her feet have a pronounced high arc with a polished curve to them that led into tight, smoothly rounded balls of her feet, why other ends of the polished arch led into smooth and slender round heels.

That accentuated the overall look of her long slender feet continuing up to her shapely toe stems that are topped. Ten long flexible shapely toes with the right amount of desirable softness; each toenail is beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with pastel green nail polish. The luscious and creamy soft wrinkly light rose pink soles rolled fluently across the bottom of her feet went she scrunches her toes down before smoothing out once again.

Justice wasted no time scratching his fingernails across Lynette's luscious and creamy soft wrinkly light rose pink soles cause her to squirm in her chair because of her very smooth and very ticklish mare's bare feet. Justice figured that Lynette could have the most ticklish soles he has ever seen.

Because the harder he tickled her, the more she squirms and unleashing great gales of laughter with each ticklish stroke over her sensitive luscious and creamy soft wrinkly light rose pink soles. Her hysteric laughter on a scale from one to ten was off the charts. He started tickling her at the base of her toes, digging his fingers between her toes, causing her laughter to raise two more octaves.

As Justice continued tickling the base of Lynette's long flexible shapely toes, no sound was coming from her. She was throwing into silent laughter; she was still laughing, but her appealing equine figure was vibrating like no one business; she was in the middle of a massive orgasm. He switched to tickling her in the centers of her bare soles building up more sexual energy in this earth pony mare appealing equine figure.

Lynette's voice came back as a series of moans mixed with insane ticklish laughter; the combination of these two sensations was too much for this earth pony mare to bear. Justice grabbed Lynette's arches and started tickling right in the area where the turns and soles meet.

She exploded with laughter, at the same time unleashing a high-pitch moan. Before a muffled kerplunk as she tumbles off the chair, she was sitting on unconscious. A few hours later, Cadence returns to the townhouse with her overnight bag and wearing the gold mixit mare's strappy braided flip-flops upon her beautiful light pink slender bare feet like she promised. Cadence's breath catches in her's throat upon seeing the barefooted and unconscious Registered Nurse Lynette Harvest Valley with a massive grin on her snout laying on the ground by the sofa Justice was lying on reading the local newspaper.

"What did I miss Justice? It looks like Miss Harvest Valley enjoys whatever happens. I hoped you still want to tickle my attractive light pink slender bare feet, or all the work I put into them is void." Cadence comments, kissing Justice on his cheek as Justice peeks over the back of the sofa to look at Cadence's attractive light pink slender bare feet in flip-flops.

"No worries, Cadence, your feet are always fun to tickle. Plus, you being an Alicorn, you have more endurance than any giving earth pony mare." Justice replies return the kiss on her cheek as she's head upstairs to put her overnight bag in one of his house mare's room.