• Published 20th Jan 2021
  • 735 Views, 22 Comments

The Experience files (volume 3) - keithsterling



This the third installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 3). I have post Volume 2 and Volume 1on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 22
 735

The Shoe Store Disorder CH 5 (part two of CH 4)

"Oh, Celestia, your turn now!" Justice called, sticking his head out through the red curtain into the shoe store's main showroom.

"Oh, all right, Justice. Let me just toss the garbage in the trash bin outside." Celestia answered as the heels of her peep-toe pumps clickety-clack over the concrete floor of the shoe store's storage area as she makes her way to the rear door that leads into the alley with the trash bin.

Before Justice started with the private tickle session for the party guests, Justice asked his beloved mare to put her shoes back on until her turn came up at the party's end, and Celestia did.

She opens the back door and tosses the bag into a trash bin in the alley before closing the back door and relocking the back door. She turns off the lights in the front room before walking through the curtain, leaving only the light on in the tickle chair room. Meanwhile, outside looking through the window was brilliant amber colored unicorn mare with vivid crimson red with brilliant yellow stripes mane and tail. Unable to see anything beyond the red curtain, the unicorn mare writes something down in a small notebook and walks off.

"(kissing Justice on his lips) Here I am, babe, you want to tickle me a different way. May I know how?" Celestia asked as Justice returns his girlfriend kiss before going over every inch of her clothing she was wearing.

"I want to tickle you nude, hon. If you are up to it?" Justice said as Celestia figured out why he told her to put her shoes back on.

"All right, babe, you may tickle your Alicorn mare nude. You have always been very good to me. But first, babe, could you close your eyes. As I don't mind you see me nude, I get nervous with someone watching me undress." Celestia asked as Justice shut his eyes. It took only Celestia a few minutes to strip, but it felt like an eternity to her boyfriend.

"All done, babe, open your eyes now," Celestia said as Justice flinches upon seeing the perfect nude figure of his beloved Alicorn mare.

Her hand was resting upon her neatly folded clothing along with her lace bra and panties. Her hot pink Lois peep-toe pumps rest upon her folded clothes on top of the very ornate wooden square end table in the room. She pip-plops barefooted over to the tickle chair lead by Justice, and he helps her sit down on it. The seat and backing's luxurious velvet padding felt unusual strange upon Celestia bare pony pelt, but not uncomfortable. A cold chill ran through her nude body went the metal clamps closed around her wrists, ankles, and waist, locking her to the tickle chair.

"All right, hon, last chance to back out of the tickle chair. I am going to give you the same level of tickling that the party guest got. Plus, there is no time limit for your tickle session." Justice explains as Celestia rolled her eyes.

"Ahhahahahahahahhaahahaha!" Celestia scream as Justice skittered his fingers over both of Celestia's spacious white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet at the same time with black chocolate-colored toenail polish and sexy deep sets arches with creamy soft skin.

"Aahahahaaha! Nooooo! That Ticklessssss!" Celestia screams, trying to get her spacious white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet out of the reach of her boyfriend, furious ten fingers skittering across her more exceptionally sensitive exposed bare feet. But the clamps around her ankles holdfast.

"Pleeehee! Not my Feeheeheeheeheet!" Celestia screams as she felt her shapely, not too long toes being push back exposed her perfectly shaped toes joints to be tormented by her boyfriend. Celestia's eyes widen in alarm went two magically created stiff bristles toothbrushes descend upon her toes joints.

"Ohohohhohohohohooho! Nooooohohoho!" Celestia scream as the two stiff bristles toothbrushes begin to scrub across her toes joints throwing this helpless Alicorn mare into another round of helpless laughter. She begins to buck wildly, but the weight of the chair and the strength of the clamps hold her in place, forcing her to endure scrubbing of her toes joints.

"Justice Stoppppppppp! Please! Heeheehee!" Celestia screams in a beseeching tone of voice as Justice stopped not because his girlfriend asks him to, because he wanted to change his position on his girlfriend's nude Alicorn body.

Celestia's perfect Alicorn figure was glistening was sweat from the attack on her more susceptible exposed bare feet. Her head hung down low over her huge shaped breasts along with her tongue. In this state, Celestia's only allowed sporadic guffaw to escape her lips as the tingling sensation on her spacious white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles never abated even after Justice stopped tickling them. She frantically searches with her light magenta eyes the room for her boyfriend, fearing where his fingers will descend upon her nude Alicorn figure for the next tickle attack. Celestia's face become stricken went the fingers landed on her perfect toned tummy; it forced a surprised squeal of laughter to tumble from her lips.

"Ahahahahahahaha!" Celestia scream as his fingers danced delicately across Celestia's tummy in devilish little circles and wiggles.

"Coochi coochi cooooooo, Celestia." Justice cooed as Celestia squirmed and arched her back, immediately bursting into helpless giggles as Justice attacked her perfect toned tummy.

The taunting was aggravating from her boyfriend, but this was the torture Celestia wanted. It was absurd and bizarre, but at the same time playful for that reason, it made Celestia laugh even harder. Causing her love to grow even bigger toward this stallion she calls her boyfriend.

"S-stop!! Stopp!" Celestia scream, but Justice was only getting started; digging his fingers into Celestia's sides, he watched his poor Alicorn mare squeal louder than she ever did. Celestia knew she was terribly ticklish, but she didn't anticipate being this much more ticklish. This was good since Justice really had no intention of hurting his beloved captive Alicorn mare. But this was also turning out to be much more fun than she expected.

"Awwww, is my poor Alicorn mare ticklish? Yes, she is." Justice said teasing, the baby talk sounded so silly coming from him. But yet it only served to increase Celestia's helpless giggles. The Alicorn mare twisted and bucked, trying in vain to get away from Justice's fingers. Went he leaned in, he pressed so close to her huge shaped breasts, gently pressing up against Celestia's while he tortured her belly.

"Your helpless laughter is so cute, hon," Justice whispered as he curved his fingers around toward the base of her wings, the moment he found that spot Celestia's body stiffened up for a brief moment.

"Ohohhoho! Nooohohohoho! Nahahahat the wiiiiings!" Celestia yelped, her body shaking as she tried to flap her wings away from Justice's fingers.

"Oh, hon? I never knew how ticklish your wings were. I am going to note that spot for tickling you later." Justice grinned; his fingers played her feathered bird wings like keys of a piano.

"Ooh, hon, I can't believe how soft and fluffy and ticklish your wings are!" Justice cooed his fingers went from her wing pits to her wing tips wiggling his finger the entire time on her wings.

"I bet you love it when I tickle your wings like this, my love?" Justice teasing going back to Celestia's wing pits with his fingers scratches it ever so slowly, staying in hollows near her back.

"Please ahahahahah!! Please ahahahahah!! Stop tickling my wing pits! It tihihihickles sooohoho much!" Celestia squealed as Justice cheerfully and enthusiastically teased his beloved body with both his fingers; the sensation made her squirm in the tickle chair.

"Oh, before I move on," Justice said as he shot his fingers into the hollows of Celestia's armpits, light scratching the exposed skin. Why his other fingers started tickling her ribs.

"Hahahahaah! Haahahah!" Celestia screams as her hands curled up into fists, her body lifted off from the seat and rattled the chair as she tried to lower her arms. Her laughter briefly hit a new high as few tears run down her cheek.

"Gotta make sure your pits are ticklish! It looks like they are hon, so now I wonder what about here?" Justice said in a lower voice; he wiggled his fingers underneath her huge shaped breasts. There was a sudden shaky gasp from Celestia; the tip of her wings twitched. She soon slipped back into her giddy giggling.

"Oooohoohoohoo! Ah-Eeeheehahahaha!" Celestia exclaimed with a mixture of laughter and moans as Justice glided his fingers underneath his Alicorn girlfriend's huge shaped breasts.

"Now back to your spacious white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet, Hon," Justice said happily as Celestia's body instantly tensed up. The thought of Justice returning to her spacious white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles as the tingling sensation as never abated.

Celestia stares with fascinated horror, watching her beloved stallion fingers slowly approaches her still tingling spacious white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet locked in the clamps. Inches from her spacious white with a hint of pink sumptuous creamy soft soles, Celestia begins to sob, hoping the emotion will stop Justice from renewing his assault upon her luxurious creamy soft soles. The closer his fingers got to her super ticklish deep sets arches, she up the water works soaking her huge shaped breasts in her tears.

Went she lost all hope that her stallion was going to renew his assault upon her luxurious creamy soft soles and super ticklish deep sets arches breaking her. She heard a low click as the clamps release her from the tickle chair. She tries to stand up on wobbly legs and stumbles, falling into the arms of her beloved stallion.

"Ohohhoho y-you teeheeheeheease!" Celestia giggled, wrapping her arms and wings around her beloved stallion as he rubs his snout against her cheek lovingly.

"Oh? But you love the teasing; do you not, my beloved? Plus, the little teasing is what really drives you wild, aren't they" Justice said with a grinning as Celestia started to blush and gave him a passionate kiss on his lips.

Knowing he had spoken the truth has caused Celestia's ears on top of her head to suddenly fold down to the side of her head. She may have submitted to being stripped, locked in the tickle chair, and tickled silly, but those words put her in a very exposed and vulnerable position, a place a mare likes her never want to be in. Sensing his girlfriend's distress, Justice hugs her even tighter before whispering into her folded ear that he loves her and the best girlfriend that this stallion had. This revelation causes Celestia to begin to weep, that this stallion is genuinely a sun goddess sent to her.