• Published 20th Jan 2021
  • 734 Views, 22 Comments

The Experience files (volume 3) - keithsterling



This the third installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 3). I have post Volume 2 and Volume 1on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 22
 734

The Shoe Store Disorder CH 1

It little bit after 4:30 went a majestic looking dark blue unicorn stallion in his mid-twenties with a crimson red mane and tail stroll down the sidewalk heading to the Tiny T Shoe Store in pedestrian mall four blocks from University of Coltifornia, Los Ungulas for on the job training at the store. His 6ft 5in athletic equine figure was attired in a dull brown short-sleeve polo shirt and light blue-gray tapered athletic fit jeans. On his twelve inches, long dark blue socked feet were brown slip-on shoes. This unicorn stallion was Sophomore Justice Silverlight, a business student from the University of Coltifornia, Los Ungulas.

He is holding the perfectly shaped hand of breathtaking gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn mare in her late twenties with golden blonde mane and tail; he asked her to come along for good luck. Her 6ft 5in perfect equine figure was attired in rose red short-sleeve slightly below the knee length A-line dress. On her twelve and one-third inch long white with a hint of pink bare feet with carnation pink toenail polish were gray Cleo flat sandals. And folded on her back were her extensive white with a touch of pink feathered bird wings. This Alicorn mare was Sophomore Celestia Borealis, a business student from the University of Coltifornia, Los Ungulas, and Justice's College Girlfriend.

"Thank you for coming, hon; you are my good luck charm for this job," Justice said, appreciative as he stops and kisses Celestia on her lips. This cause Celestia to blush a little bit from a peck on her lips.

"You are very welcome, Babe. I was getting bored at home anyway. I finish all my homework for all my classes for this week." Celestia explains as she playfully slaps away Justice's hand went he attempted to tickle her perfect toned tummy with his free hand.

"Oh? The Tiny T shoe store." Celestia exclaims, blink with surprise went two ponies stop in front of a small red brick building with two store windows display various types of shoes on small racks.

"Have you heard of this place, Celestia?" Justice asked as they continue walking up to double glass doors of the business to walk in.

"Yes, some of the other mares in my off-campus housing. Have told me this shoe store sell quite a nice selection of high-end footwear for all mare's foot sizes. It high-end footwear but at reasonable prices. Several of the mares buy their shoes from this particular shoe store. They have wanted me to come to the store to look around. If you are working here, Babe, maybe I will." Celestia comments, eyes sparkling as she kisses Justice on his lips.

With that, the two ponies walk into a racetrack style showroom with all four walls displaying various kinds of shoes. The center of the room was two long benches back to back for customers to sit down and try on any shoes from the display cases. To the right of the front entrance was a check stand. Behind the check stand was splendid-looking pale yellow earth pony mare in her late twenties with moderate crimson red mane and tail. Her 5ft 11in curvaceous equine figure was attired in a cobalt blue short-sleeve sheath dress. On her, ten-inch long very pale yellow bare feet with spicy orange toenail polish were light brown sugar colored saffron heeled sandals with one and three-fourths heels. This earth pony mare was Ms Sherry cherry jubilee, the owner of Tiny T Shoe Store.

"Welcome, Mr. Silverlight; I see you brought your own customer for on job training (blinks with surprise upon seeing the wings on her back). And Alicorn no less (Tapping her finger against the lower half of her jaw looking at Celestia's sandal-clad feet), my those are some large peds you have got there, Miss Alicorn." Ms Jubilee comments as Celestia softly chuckles and gently squeezed Justice's hand.

"Sorry, Sherry, this my girlfriend, Celestia Borealis. She is my good luck charm." Justice explains as Celestia smile at Ms Jubilee.

"Well, please to meet you Ms Borealis. My name is Ms Sherry Cherry Jubilee; I own and run this Tiny T Shoe Store. Would you mine be Mr. Silverlight training customer for this on the job training?" Sherry asked as Justice smiled at his girlfriend.

"Sure I will, and Celestia will be fine, Ms Jubilee," Celestia answered as Justice was excited that his girlfriend will be his training customer. Before letting her go, he kisses her once again on her lips.

"Now the customer have just entered the store, Justice. Let her wander around the displays, looking at all the shoes. But be ready to answer any questions the customers might have about the shoes." Sherry explains as Celestia gestures to Justice that she has a question. He quickly walks over to Celestia.

"Do you have a question, Miss?" Justice asked

"Do these styles of shoes come in any other colors?" Celestia asked, holding a stiletto pump in her hand.

"Yes, is there any particular color you are looking for, Miss?" Justice asked as Celestia thought for a little while.

"Does it come in dark red color?" Celestia asked

"I would have to check in the back to see if we have it in stock. If not, we may have to special order it, and it would take a few weeks for it to be delivered." Justice answered as Celestia shook her head no.

"No-no-no that might cost more than I want to spend. So let me look around a little bit more. Maybe I'll find something else that in stock and I like." Celestia answered as she continued to browse the shoe displays.

"Oh, perfect, Justice, you brought up that we can special order shoes for our customers who might want different color or style," Sherry comments, delighted as the cell phone in her dress pocket rings.

"Hello, Ms Jubilee? Oh, hello John, Huh! We have a problem with a new shipment? All right, I will head over to the port right away." Sherry said on the phone as she hangs up.

"I am sorry, Justice, but I have to go to the port. But it seems that you know how to handle it. So you start work tomorrow. If you wish, you may continue practicing here at the store with your girlfriend. Plus their nice elegant pair of high heeled sandals that will fit her in the storeroom that you may give to your girlfriend as a gift. It my way of thanking her for helping me out." Sherry explains as she quickly jots down the location of shoes in the backroom. Before grabbing her purse and running out of the store to get to the port.

"That was fun, Justice (kissing Justice on his lips)," Celestia said, amused as Justice hugged her before finally being able to tickle her perfect toned tummy, causing her to squirm a bit.

"Well, it not done yet, hon. I still have one more thing to do." Justice comment as she settles herself after being tickle on her perfect toned tummy by her loving boyfriend.

"What is it Justice?" Celestia asked as he walked his girlfriend over to the bench and asked her to sits down.

"Sherry says their nice elegant pair of high heeled sandals that will fit you in the storeroom, and I may give them to you as a gift. She said it to thank you for helping her out." Justice explains as Celestia's eyes glinting with pleasure.

"Really, babe?” Celestia exclaims as Justice shook his head and pulled over a heavy footstool with a footrest on the front so Celestia can rest her feet on it. So he may remove her shoes went he return with gifted shoes from the storeroom.

"Yup, Celestia. Now it time to practice fitting a customer, hon." Justice Comments as he stood up and kisses Celestia once again on her lips.

As Celestia waits for Justice to return from the storeroom with the shoes, she floats the Los Ungulas times to herself off the counter to look it over, and snorts went she discover it was the classified ads page. Celestia's eyes blink with incredulity went she finds the help wanted ad for the Tiny T Shoe Store.

"Looking for a nimble-fingered sale associate at the Tiny T Shoe Store. No experience needed will train associates on the job at the time of acceptance of the job. Plus, they will get extra pay if the associate performs a special service for special customers during the customer's fitting. The special service will be at the discretion of Ms Sherry Cherry Jubilee upon probation period or first interview with the applicant." Celestia read out loud to herself as she thought about what is said in the help wanted ads.

'Let see nimble fingers of a sale associate for special customers for a special service during the customer's fitting. Most mare's try on shoes with stockings, socks, or barefooted. Leaving their feet vulnerable went they take off their shoes to try on the other shoes. So that means!' Celestia thought she's figured out what the single 'T' stands for in the Tiny T Shoe Store as Justice arrives carrying the shoe box with shoes to give to Celestia as a gift.

"What are you so excited about, hon?" Justice inquiry as Celestia kisses him on his lips, catching Justice by surprise. This was followed by sitting back on the footstool in front of Celestia.

"I know what the single 'T' stands for in the Tiny T Shoe Store. The full name is Tiny Tickle Shoe Store. You took this job so you can tickle other mare's feet went you fit them for new shoes. I bet you and Ms Jubilee hit it off during the first interview because both of you like tickling mares feet. I bet Ms Jubilee knows what customers want the unique service." Celestia explains as Justice's eyes are haunted by some inner anxiety that Celestia notices right away.

"Now, Babe, I am not going to tell you not to take the job here at the Tiny Tickle Shoe Store. I love you too much to take it away from you. Just remember you have your own mare with very ticklish large feet that you know would joy those nimble fingers on her soles. So you may tickle other mare's feet if you like why working here. Just remember I am your girlfriend, and I love you." Celestia said, thoughtful as she reaches out and caresses his cheek with her hand. Before stretching out her neck to kiss him on his lips, very loving.

"Thank you, Celestia," Justice said, pleased as he returns her kiss. Before getting back to practice with his girlfriend, Celestia.

"Well, it looks like we have those shoes in your size and style in stock. Would you please put your feet on this footrest in front of me, Miss?" Justice asked courteously as Celestia rest her large sandal-clad feet on the footrest in front of Justice.

"Sir, would you be very careful? I have awful ticklish feet," Celestia said, pretending her voice is edged with tension as she pretends to have butterflies in her stomach.

Justice reaches around her ankles and unties the lace, their soft rip as he opens the Velcro closure holding the shoes to her feet. He removed her sandals and left on the footrest, was pair of relatively large, long, full, thick, and plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with carnation pink toenail polish and sexy deep sets arches with creamy soft skin on the bottom of her feet. She had shapely, not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet, and smooth perfect round heels accentuated her luxurious feet' overall look.

"Well, Miss, those are quite large feet you have there. Do they belong to anyone?" Justice asked as Celestia blushes and giggles nervously with the question.

"Well, Sir, these quite large feet belong to my boyfriend and me, who I love very much," Celestia said, very sincere as she shyly turns her head to one side and bashfully giggles.

"Well, that stallion is a very lucky pony to have exclusive access to these large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet," Justice said, treasuring as it caused Celestia to have a heated blush across her snout.

"Babe? Can we change the script?" Celestia asked with a hopeful tone of voice as she batted her eyelashes in an amorous manner toward her dearest and preemptively kisses him on his cheek to get her way.

"What do you have in mind, my love?" Justice asked as Justice look longingly at large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with creamy soft skin and sexy deep sets arches resting on the footrest in front of him.

"Let change the script to me being a regular customer here at the Tiny Tickle Shoe Store," Celestia suggested as she failed to notice the alligator smile that formed on his snout.

"Hey!" Celestia screams, surprised as Justice gently wrestles his beloved mare to the ground without hurting her to get her into a better position for tickle torture upon her spacious large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet.

Before put her perfectly shaped white with a hint of pink long legs into an iron leg lock, she tugs with her legs, but it futile as he has her legs trapped with her spacious large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet at his mercy. Celestia's light magenta eyes dart maniacally about; picking objects out of the shadows went she noticed the dark blue magically created blunt curved claw-like projections extending from Justice's five fingers of his hands.

"No! mercy please Justice!" Celestia shrieks as she begins to struggle more to break free from the leg lock he has on her. Even with her unnatural earth pony strength, he has the perfect leg lock on her, only allowing her to drag him an inch from his current position.

"P-Please!!!" Celestia giggled as the blunt curved claw-like projections descended upon her wildly wiggling shapely, not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet.

"Noooo!" Celestia unleashes terrifying shrieks went she could no longer wiggling her Alicorn size ten toes.

Her face becomes etched in desperation went Justice creates magical dark blue toe cuffs that lock around all her perfectly shaped toe stems of her large plushy and smooth white with a hint of pink luxurious shaped bare feet. To add more desperation to her ready frayed mind, thin magically cords attached to the floor, making her unable to move her toes out of the way.

"Please ahahahahahah, please!! Ahahahahaha, stop it ahahahahahah!!!" Celestia pleaded as the blunt curved claw-like projections scratch Celestia's helpless toe pads of her trapped toes throwing this Alicorn mare into hysterics.

"Aaananana! Nahahaaahaha! Haahahah-aha Nooohohoho! T-too much! Too much! Stop-stop Stahahahohap!" Celestia screams as tears started to form, dripping down Celestia's cheeks.

Seeing his girlfriend in tears causes Justice to break the magical dark blue toe cuffs that lock around all her perfectly shaped toe stems of her large plushy and smooth white with a hint of pink luxurious shaped bare feet. He gently brings Celestia to her knees and wraps his arms around her, rubbing her back to calm her.

"I am sorry, baby; I got too involved with your exceedingly more sensitive pure Alicorn mare soles. That I cause you to begin to cry from the tickle torture upon your spacious large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with creamy soft skin. Will you forgive me?" Justice said apologetically as Celestia lovingly rub the side of her snout against his cheek.

"Don't say you're sorry, Babe. If I didn't bat my eyelashes like I did. You would not have gone all the way on my feet like that (kiss him on his lips). It partially my own fault." Celestia said, forgiving as he returns the kiss.

Before unfolding one of her legs from under her and restretching it out across his lap. Before changing the curved claw-like projections into small vibrator tips. One by one, he follows the curvature of her sexy deep-set arches with his finger.

"Ah, that's um- a vibrators-eep!" Celestia exclaims as it tickles her sexy deep-set arch, very gentle.

"Hahahahaha! Oh, that tickles! Hehehehaha!" Celestia scream

"Oh, my goahahahahosh! Eeeeee! He-he-he-ha-ha-ha!"Celestia scream

"Gwweehhehehe! Not there! Hehehahaha!!!" Celestia scream

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-eeeeeeee-ghaaaahaha Haha!!!" Celestia scream as Justice removes the small vibrator's tips from her horribly ticklish deep set arches.

"Ah!-Hah! Calming down."Celestia exclaimed

Justice lifts his Alicorn girlfriend's spacious large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious barefoot and begins sucking on her shapely, not too long toes causing her to moan from arousal.

"Ah-hah-mmmff more please-Hehe-I'm so close!" Celestia yells in erotic arousal; a moment later, Justice brings both her feet to his mouth and sucks on all ten shapely, not too long toes at once. In the next instant, she unleashes a high pitch nicker before passing out from her overstimulated Alicorn body.

A mischievous smile forms on Justice's snout as he's moved up by his girlfriend erect ample breasts; using his finger, he traces the shapes of her breasts she squealed with delight as her whole body is exceedingly more sensitive after she climaxed. Justice figures he will traces with his fingers every inch of her body till she comes to.