• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 1,146 Views, 57 Comments

Rainbow Dash and a Stickmin - Rainbow sparkle1



After a sudden black out, Rainbow Dash woke up to find she was in the middle of nowhere with a building nearby, she ran over to it to find a stick figure standing next to it and asked what they were doing.

  • ...
7
 57
 1,146

PreviousChapters Next
Infiltrating The Airship: Sticky Hand Pathway

Earpiece
Canon Ball
Grapple Gun
Sticky Hand

Henry was put into a large sticky hand and was flung towards the back of the airship. Dash flew off after him and managed to make it right next to him.

Henry climbed through the small opening in the door and the first thing he notices is a yellow safe. He smiles and fully climbs in to let Dash inside. Once she's in, he thinks of a way to get this outside safely and to the helicopter.

Ball n' Chain
Zero Point Energy

It was a 50/50 chance, if he were to choose the bad idea, he'd be screwed. The ball and chain seemed like the best option as he was worried he'd not have much control over the safe with the zero point energy. He managed to find a ball and chain nearby and clipped it to the safe.

Ball n' Chain
Zero Point Energy

Henry told Dash to move out of the way, and she did. He then kicked the ball out the door and it was enough to slide the safe right outside, hitting Henry in the process.

Dash grimaced, then heard voices behind her.

Hey-hey, d'you hear somethin' over there?
Naw man, I didn't hear nothin'

Dash jumped off the platform to catch up with Henry, but it turned out the helicopter caught the safe, and it made it to the inside of the helicopter, so did Henry and Dash.

They opened up the safe and all they found was a teddy bear. Henry nervously looked at the general and Dash facehoofed.

You've got to be kidding me! Dash thought as the soldier behind the general slowly lifted his rifle.

Fail Rank: Lightning Quick Larcenists

Author's Note:

Click here to try again for a real ending: https://www.fimfiction.net/chapter/1477241

PreviousChapters Next