• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 1,146 Views, 57 Comments

Rainbow Dash and a Stickmin - Rainbow sparkle1



After a sudden black out, Rainbow Dash woke up to find she was in the middle of nowhere with a building nearby, she ran over to it to find a stick figure standing next to it and asked what they were doing.

  • ...
7
 57
 1,146

PreviousChapters Next
Infiltrating the Airship: Dummies Choice

Government: Parachute, Tank
Toppats: Dummies, Missile

Henry realized that the leader had 'surrendered the airship' to him and Dash. He let go of the leader and told him his plan. Dash looked on, confused as to what Henry was doing, but the realization hit when another member brought out two dummies, one with a top hat on. Henry and the leader grabbed the two dummies and threw them off the platform.

Luckily, the helicopter was fooled and flew down to follow the dummies to the ground. The bay doors were closed and Henry began to walk with Dash and their former target.

During their walk back to the cockpit, Dash realized that Henry let his greed take over and now joined the Toppats, the people they were both tasked to take down.

If Henry joined the toppats, then I will as well, Dash thought, he might be the only way for me to get back to Equestria, whether I have to be a criminal or not. I just need to make sure to not tell the girls about this if I ever do return.

After they arrive at the cockpit, their former target said that due to him surrendering the airship to them, he was giving Henry the role of leader of the Toppats. The duo gasped. Leader of a criminal organization, Henry? They couldn't think about what to say.

Henry eventually found the right words and said, "I will happily become the Toppat's next leader, and my friend Rainbow Dash here can be my right-hand mare."

Dash looked at Henry with sparkles in her eyes. It seems that he knew Dash was excellent in combat, so he decided to make her his bodyguard in a sense.

"I've already got a hat in mind for you, Mr. Henry," the former leader, Reginald Copperbottom, stated.

He took off the black top hat on top of his gray one and the gold chain around his neck. He placed the gold chain around the top hat and told Henry to go sit in the pilot seat of the airship. Henry did just that and the top hat was placed on his head, proclaiming him as the new leader. It'll take a little time to get Dash a top hat, but now that she's a member, she'll get one soon.

Rank: Rapidly Promoted Executives

PreviousChapters Next