• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 1,143 Views, 57 Comments

Rainbow Dash and a Stickmin - Rainbow sparkle1



After a sudden black out, Rainbow Dash woke up to find she was in the middle of nowhere with a building nearby, she ran over to it to find a stick figure standing next to it and asked what they were doing.

  • ...
7
 57
 1,143

PreviousChapters Next
Escaping The Prison: File Pathway

File
NrG Drink
Teleporter
Rocket Launcher
Cellphone
Drill

They picked up the file and asked each other what to use it on.

Cell Door
Window

They discussed it for a few seconds and concluded that the door would be their best bet. If they used it on the window, Rainbow was the only one who would come out of it alive, but Henry couldn’t. Their cell was elevated quite a high altitude, and Henry wouldn't survive the fall to the ground. On the other hand, with the door, both of them would come out alive.

Cell Door
Window

Henry walked over to the door and started to file one of the rungs. Once he was finished, he grabbed the rung and slid through, Dash not far behind.

As Dash got out, it alerted one of the guards and he charged at the pair. Dash got into a defensive stance while Henry hit the guard aside with the rung. He didn’t realize that there was another guard behind him, but Dash saw him and bucked the second guard down, his taser shocking him.

Once they both confirmed no more guards were coming, Henry dropped the rung and they made a run to the nearby closet just before two more guards came through the elevator. Unfortunately, one of them had seen Henry run in.

"Hey, he's escaping!"

Both guards ran over to the door and stood outside, trapping the two in the closet. They looked around to find something that could help them. They found a chair and a belt of grenades.

Belt Of Grenades
Chair

Remembering in one of Twilight's lectures, Dash had heard that there’s a chance for things to ricochet off of something right back to you. She thought about the grenades in that logic and knew there would be a chance that the grenade would bounce off the wall and back into the closet, so that was a big no. She told Henry, and he agreed, so they went with the chair

Belt Of Grenades
Chair

Dash flew up to the vent while Henry moved the chair and climbed up to the vent. Henry was on the left and Dash was on the right. They decided to go right.

They continued to crawl through the vent until they hit a dead end. Dash bucked the side of the vent until she tore off a chunk and flew out, with Henry not far behind.

“Uh... I think we have a problem,” Dash told Henry, flying over the edge and looking at the ground below.

It turns out that they were on the roof of the prison, and there was no way Henry would survive the fall. They looked behind them to see a crate. Something in there could probably help them, and they were right, but there were many things to choose from, so they went over their options.

Rope
Parachute
Plungers
Jetpack

Henry didn't know how to operate a jetpack, so that's an obvious no. Dash doubted that the parachute was a parachute, so she eliminated that option. Henry knew he didn't have the proper gear for ziplining with the rope, so that was also a no. The only option remaining was the plungers. Maybe Henry could climb down the wall of the prison using them, and if he let go too early or slipped, Dash could try her best to catch him, so they went with that.

Rope
Parachute
Plungers
Jetpack

Henry grabbed the plungers and began his descent down the wall of the prison, with Dash keeping a close eye on him. He eventually made it down the building and let go of the plungers, landing on the ground safely. They smiled at each other and they both ran/flew away from the prison with huge grins on their faces.

Rank: Sneaky Escapists

Author's Note:

click here to go back to the beginning: https://www.fimfiction.net/chapter/1477201

click here to go on to the next part: https://www.fimfiction.net/chapter/1477235

PreviousChapters Next