• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 1,146 Views, 57 Comments

Rainbow Dash and a Stickmin - Rainbow sparkle1



After a sudden black out, Rainbow Dash woke up to find she was in the middle of nowhere with a building nearby, she ran over to it to find a stick figure standing next to it and asked what they were doing.

  • ...
7
 57
 1,146

PreviousChapters Next
Fleeing The Complex: Charge Tackle Pathway

Boost Up
Charge Tackle
Wait for Transfer
Play Dead

Henry charged at the so-called guard and knocked him to the side, he started running down the hall when another guard noticed him.

“Oh no no.” He said, picking up his gun and taking aim.

Henry noticed this as he was running down the hall. He had to do something fast.

WARNING! 2 SECONDS TO CHOOSE!!!
Speed Shoes
Acrobatics
Hide

He was afraid of losing control of the shoes, and the only places to hide were cells, so his only hope was to pull off acrobatic moves and pray that the bullets miss.

Speed shoes
Acrobatics
Hide

He jumped in the air just as the bullets began to fire, dodging them with a front flip and a handstand. The bullets then ceased and he was now sliding down the hall on his cuffed hands.

He then noticed two more guards at the end of the hall and one of them shouted something that he couldn’t understand, but he assumed he was telling him to stop in his tracks. If he was going to avoid these guys, he needed to come up with a solution fast.

WARNING! 2 SECONDS TO CHOOSE!!!
Web Throw
Tool Gun
Item

He wasn’t sure about the tool gun, and he definitely couldn’t shoot web, his only option was to hope a good item came out of this randomized item box.

Web Throw
Tool Gun
Item

Henry saw the item box appear over his head and waited around 2 seconds before something that looked like a ghost was selected. Right after, he became more and more transparent until he was invisible to everyone around him. The cuffs on his hands also fell off, and he could use them freely. He ran right past them and into the elevator on the other side of the hall and safely made it to the surface.

He saw several other guards out there so he hid behind a box to prevent anyone from noticing. However, as he was figuring out where to go, he heard the warden make an announcement.

"Attention! We have an escaped convict. He was last seen heading towards the surface. Don't make me do this myself."

Now the entire complex knew where he was. He needed to be stealthy if he wanted to get out of there.


Rainbow Dash had successfully made it outside The Wall and tried to devise a plan to break Henry out, but her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the warden say that someone had escaped. She assumed it was Henry, set those thoughts aside, and waited for him to come around the fence and run up to him.

A few minutes later, she saw a truck ram through the entrance and speed away with several cars with guns following tow. She took off to follow it but stayed hidden through the darkness and falling snow. She got a good look at the person driving the truck and sighed as she confirmed it was Henry, but that relief instantly turned to fear as she saw him ram one of the cars off the cliff and the truck start flipping multiple times. It stopped right at the cliff's edge and slowly began to slip off.

Dash was beginning to panic, but she knew she had to stay hidden and watch everything unfold. She watched as a black car roll up to the scene and the driver come out. She listened to what he was saying as the options for Henry to choose appeared in front of her.

"I have to say Henry, I'm impressed. Really I am."

WARNING! 14 SECONDS TO CHOOSE!!!
Warp Star

"you're the first person to escape the wall. But this is the end for you. You've got two options here, Henry."

Airbag

"you stay in there..." the warden said as he placed his foot on one of the wheels of the truck.

Surrender

"Or you return with us back to the complex. What's it going to be Henry?"

Dash waited for him to do something, anything! But he never did.

TIME'S UP!!!

"Hmm... well that's just too bad."

He then pushed the truck off the cliff and it landed in the water. Dash was heartbroken, how could Henry be so stupid?! She waited until everyone left to come out of the shadows and inspect if he was gone. She looked down the cliffside and saw nothing but dark waters below.

She couldn't believe it. Her one way to possibly get back home is gone. She would never see her friends again. She began to cry softly to herself, but she never expected to hear Henry's voice from just a few feet below her.

"Dash? I wasn't expecting you to be here. Can you help me up please?"

She froze for a few seconds before flying down and seeing Henry barely hanging on the cliff. He managed to fool the warden into thinking that he had killed him. Dash got her bearings together and helped him up over the edge of the cliff and hugged him tight.

"You scared me. I thought you died."

"Guess the warden and the wall workers weren't the only ones I fooled huh?"

"Guess so," Dash chuckled.

"Let's get out of here before they find me, it's freezing."

"Yeah, I agree."

Rank: Presumed Dead

PreviousChapters Next