• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 1,146 Views, 57 Comments

Rainbow Dash and a Stickmin - Rainbow sparkle1



After a sudden black out, Rainbow Dash woke up to find she was in the middle of nowhere with a building nearby, she ran over to it to find a stick figure standing next to it and asked what they were doing.

  • ...
7
 57
 1,146

PreviousChapters Next
Infiltrating The Airship: Grapple Gun Pathway

Earpiece
Canon Ball
Grapple Gun
Sticky hand

Henry was handed a grapple gun and aimed it toward the bottom of the airship. He shot it and felt it hit something a few seconds after. He was then forcefully pulled from the vehicle with Rainbow still there.

She took off to meet up with Henry wherever he ended up. She eventually caught up with him and looked towards the door to the inside. They happened to end up on a balcony. They had to think of something to help them get inside.

Joy Buzzer
Expanding Foam
Wait
Bomb

Henry knew that the bomb wasn't going to work, because it could possibly kill him and Dash if the explosion was big enough. Dash didn't understand how the expanding foam would work, so she put that option aside. Henry was considering the joy buzzer, but he realized that the zaps from these things can be so powerful that an electric car would break down, and possibly even kill somebody with physical disabilities. He was worried about if one small joy buzzer could shut down this entire airship. Though the chances of that happening are slim, he didn't want to risk it. He told Dash that they were going to wait for someone they come through the door and then come inside.

Joy Buzzer
Expanding Foam
Wait
Bomb

Dash groaned at first but then accepted it as she laid down on the wooden balcony as Henry leaned up against the wall next to the door.

a few minutes later...

Henry and Dash have been waiting for several minutes now and are starting to regret their decision. They were about to choose something else when a member walked out the door with a mug in his hand. The duo took this opportunity to sneak behind him and get inside. Once they were both inside, Henry shut the door on the member and locked it to prevent him from finding out that there were intruders on the ship.

They looked around the room for something that could help them get important information about the Toppats to the strangers that captured them.

Vent
Elevator
Computer

Henry thought that the computer was a bad idea as he could get caught up in looking through the files and might take too long that the member might come back in and report them. The elevator was almost the same situation, but that would mean going to the wrong floor and a lot of other members on that floor where they end up at. The vent was a much safer option as almost nobody would be able to see them until after they exited the vent.

Vent
Elevator
Computer

They both walked over to the vent opening and Henry crawled inside, only to be propelled by a gust of wind. Dash followed suit, having a little more control over the wind as she's had plenty of experience with strong winds before. When she caught up with Henry, a window in the vent presented a large vault with a giant ruby at the center.

Henry took one glance at it and smiled wide with a slight glimmer in his eyes. Dash noticed this and realized what Henry was thinking.

"Are you kidding me Henry?! We're supposed to be looking for evidence to prove these guys are guilty, not stealing from them!!! *sigh* Unfortunately, I have no choice but to follow in his footsteps, otherwise, I may never return home." she thought.

The window passed and Henry was thrown out of the vent to a strange room with a large gap. Henry had enough momentum to be flung all the way to the other side from the vent. Dash was also flung but stopped herself with a flap of her wings. She hung around in the air for a little bit before landing on the opposite side from where Henry was.

"You're going to have to figure this one out on your own because of the sudden change of plans!" Dash shouted, making sure nobody heard her.

"Wow, a little rude much?" Henry thought, glaring at her.

Henry looked at how big the gap looked and came up with the most useful options he could think of.

Leap
Teleporter
Stretch Chewies
Magic Pencil

He wanted to try the teleporter since its recent tech but turned the idea down as he was worried about putting in the wrong code and ending up possibly being killed. The chewies seemed useful, but there was a chance that he could mess up badly and be killed as well. The magic pencil was a little safer but he didn't know how it worked. His best option was to take a leap of faith and hope Dash would help.

Leap
Teleporter
Stretch Chewies
Magic Pencil

Henry stepped to the ledge and prepared to jump.

"What is he doing? Is he going to try to jump across? What an idiot." Dash thought, facehoofing herself.

But as Henry jumped, a big jolt in the airship caused massive movements, and surprisingly, Henry made it across. He smacked against the wall behind Dash and got up holding his head. A big ringing sounded all around the airship, meaning the leader was going to make an announcement.

"My apologies everyone. Had to deploy some evasive maneuvers. A flock of ducks flew by."

"That's it, just for a flock of ducks?!" Dash thought, "At least it saved Henry from doing something stupid."

Henry got through the door and walked inside, seeing another door on the other side of the room. He tried opening it, finding that it was locked, so he started to come up with ways to possibly get through.

Wizard Magic
Hack
Paperizer
Retroglove

His experience level in wizarding was very low, so there was a high chance that he could mess up. He didn't know how to use a retro glove, so there was no way he was going to use it. He thought about hacking the panel next to the door but realized he had very little knowledge of hacking things. His only option was to use something called a paperizer, though he didn't know how it worked, it seemed like the safest option.

Wizard Magic
Hack
Paperizer
Retroglove

Henry pulled out a paperizer from nowhere and set it up.

"Jeez, where does he get these things from, I'm going to have to ask him about that," Dash thought.

Once Henry got it set up, he told Dash to wait here. She sat on her haunches and watched Henry use the paperizer. Henry then activated it and it started to turn Henry into a piece of paper. Once it was done, the now paperized Henry fell over on the floor.

Dash looked on with confusion, but by now she should expect this from him as she's been stuck here for a long time. She watched him slide through the bottom of the door. After a few seconds, Henry opened the door for Dash to enter with him. He was no longer paperized, so it was easier for him to move around and perform simple tasks.

Dash walked into the vault and saw how big the gem really was. She realized it was about the same size as the diamond Henry stole a few weeks ago.

Henry had to think of a way to get this ruby safely out of the airship and back home.

Clawpack
Shrink n' Grow
Gravity Manipulator

Henry realized the best way for him to get the ruby the safest would be to hide it somewhere, but it was clearly too big for that, though with the shrink n' grow, he could manage to do just that. He decided to use this small contraption.

Clawpack
Shrink n' Grow
Gravity Manipulator

Henry pulled out a small contraption and put it on the ruby, and it did what he wanted. The contraption shrunk the ruby to the size of a normal gem.

Henry started to walk over to the other door, hoping for a possible exit, but instead was met with a strange scanner from overhead. It finished scanning Henry and the light turned red, which started to sound an alarm. Dash and Henry looked at each other with worry and looked over to the other side of the hallway to see a member.

"Hey you two, stop right there!" he demanded.

They've been caught!

meanwhile...

Back inside the helicopter, the pilot and the general were tracking how the duo were doing, and an alert was sounding that something was happening.

"What's going on?" the general asked.

"It looks like Henry set off some sort of alarm, in the vault?" the pilot answered questioningly.

"What? He's gone rouge?!" the general said then changed his deminer to a more stern one, "alright, move to plan B. Call in reinforcements and move in."

The pilot did as he was told and more helicopters started to appear.

meanwhile...

Henry and Dash were cornered by the Toppat member. He pulled out a walkie-talkie and started speaking to the leader.

"Yeah, this is Geoffrey. Yeah, I got 'em right here so you guys don't need to-"

He was cut off by an explosion that sent Dash and Henry flying. Dash managed to gain control over her momentum and flew below the airship wing so as to not be seen by the members who were walking out onto the wing.

Henry on the other hand wasn't so lucky, as he ended up on the center of the propeller somehow. He didn't know where Dash was and he couldn't call out her name. He had to think of something without her help.

Shell
Armor
Propane Tank
Umbrella

He knew the propeller blades were moving at very high speeds, and he remembered hearing that the armor he had was incredibly strong. He wanted to see if it was true, so he pulled out the armor and started to put it on.

Shell
Armor
Propane Tank
Umbrella

After a few seconds, he put on the helmet and checked that he still had the ruby, and he did. He held on tight to it and ran towards the propeller blades to jump right through them. He came out fine.

Dash noticed the explosion coming from the propellers and started to worry for Henry. She flew down and found him falling towards the ground with some weird armor on. She flew towards him and they both landed next to a rock on the ground, and the ruby returned to its normal size.

Henry took off the helmet and saw the airship crash into the ground. The duo looked away to not get dirt and dust in their eyes. When they looked back. They seemed to see a warzone. They hid behind the rock to protect themselves.

A few seconds later, people in flying suits came crashing down on the battlefield and eliminated many soldiers and toppats alike. Some were even vaporized to nothing.

They continued hiding until someone with a flying suit came down to take a bathroom break. Henry managed to activate the suit and grabbed the ruby and started to fly away with Dash by his side. While they were flying away, the helicopter they were captured in blocked their path.

"Orders captain?" the pilot asked.

Henry and the general had a brief staredown until the general made his decision.

"Let 'em go."

"What!?" the pilot said surprised.

"We got what we came for. They're not worth the trouble."

The helicopter flew away and the duo gave each other determined looks, then they started to fly their way home with the ruby safe in Henry's mechanical hand.

Rank: Pure Blooded Thieves

PreviousChapters Next