• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 1,141 Views, 57 Comments

Rainbow Dash and a Stickmin - Rainbow sparkle1



After a sudden black out, Rainbow Dash woke up to find she was in the middle of nowhere with a building nearby, she ran over to it to find a stick figure standing next to it and asked what they were doing.

  • ...
7
 57
 1,141

PreviousChapters Next
Escaping The Prison: Intro

“Well great, just great! How are we going to find a way to get me home when we’re stuck in here?!?” Dash cried. It had been a few days since they arrived at what the people of Henry's world call a prison.

Dash was locked up in the same cell as Henry. She was looking out the window while Henry was sitting on the bed, looking at the floor. Two officers showed up at the door and one of them called out to them.

“Oi, you two!” he said. The two looked at the door. “You're both free to go.”

Henry smiled and Dash exclaimed, “Really?!”

One grinned while the other laughed very briefly.

“Not really.” Henry frowned again and Dash groaned and plopped her flank onto the floor as she remembered how she got a taste of her own medicine with the joke cookie incident.

“But you got a package,” the same guard added, opening a small door and let a package just big enough to fit through.

“Don't get your hopes up, we've already checked it for anything useful, haven't we Dave?” he asked his partner.

"What?" he said, then realized his partner had asked him a question.

"Yeah yeah, of course I checked it. I mean if I didn't check it I would lose my job and I don't want to lose my job." he laughed nervously. His partner looked at him with a raised eyebrow, Henry just continued listening, and Dash looked at him quizzically.

She wasn't Applejack, but she could tell that he hadn't checked the package. She decided not to make a big deal out of it to avoid creating a fuss.

“See you around!” one of them said, walking away from the cell, the other not far behind.

Henry walked over to the package and picked it up, but whatever was in it fell out the bottom, making Dash giggle, remembering Pinkie did that all the time with her packages. Henry threw the box behind him fully revealing a cake.

They were both confused at first, but then the top opened, surprising them both. They looked at each other and nodded, and Henry reached into the cake, pulling out six items that they could use to escape. They carefully went through their options and chose the one they think would work best.

File
NrG Drink
Teleporter
Rocket Launcher
Cellphone
Drill

Author's Note:

Click a link above to make your choice. Fails won't work.

PreviousChapters Next