• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 1,146 Views, 57 Comments

Rainbow Dash and a Stickmin - Rainbow sparkle1



After a sudden black out, Rainbow Dash woke up to find she was in the middle of nowhere with a building nearby, she ran over to it to find a stick figure standing next to it and asked what they were doing.

  • ...
7
 57
 1,146

PreviousChapters Next
Fleeing the Complex: Government Pathway

Government
Toppat Clan

Charles was on a mission when he suddenly got a call. He assumed it was from the general telling him something about the mission he was on, so he answered.

"Yeah?" he said, but to his surprise, Henry was on the other side.

"Oh, Henry! How's it going?"

Henry explained the situation and said he didn't know where Dash was. Charles told him he had nothing to worry about and that she was safe at base. Henry asked if he was currently on the job.

"Oh, I see. Yeah, I'm uh... I'm flying right now, actually. Where-uh... Where are you?"

Henry remembered the name of the complex and told him where he was.

"Hmm, The Wall... Yeah, I... think I've heard of that place."

Charles knew he was on a mission, but he didn't mind helping a friend whenever they needed it.

"Yeah, I'm-uhh-I'm on a mission, but-uhh-I should have some time to swing by."

Charles told him to hang tight while he made his way towards the complex, but in the meantime, he made another call.


Dash was on her way towards Henry's location when she got a call on the device she was given by the government. She answered it with a tap of her hoof.

"What's up?" she answered.

"This is Charles. I just got a call from Henry saying he needs our help from The Wall."

"That's funny, I was just on my way there! I'll meet you there."

She then picked up her pace as she made her way to the complex.


1 Hour Later...

It had been one hour since Charles got Henry's call and Dash had caught up with him in the meantime. She was now sitting in the helicopter while Charles continued to fly to the complex. when he was close enough, he called Henry back.

"Hey! So-uhh, I'm getting pretty close," Charles said, "Yeah, just-uhh-try to get outside and I'll-I'll-uhh... y'know."


Meanwhile, Henry stepped outside the office he was in to find he was in the cafeteria. He spotted a door to the emergency fire exit and tried to sneak his way there. Unfortunately, a guard spotted him and let everyone else there know he was there by pointing at him.

He had to think of something to get out of there.

Bubble Shield
Earthbend
Flash

Earthbending was one of his special tricks that Dash would consider magic in this world, but it probably wouldn't work too great here. The bubble shield at least provided protection, but it was stationary and could only activate when in one spot, so that wasn't going to work either. He didn't fully understand how Flash worked, but it was his only option.

Bubble Shield
Earthbend
Flash

"Where you going'?" one guard asked as he drew his gun.

Henry looked at him then the door, focused on where he wanted to go, and in a big flash, he was where he needed to be. Once he recovered, the phone buzzed and he picked it up.


Meanwhile, Charles and Rainbow Dash have gotten close enough to the wall for them to see it through the snow. Charles decided to call Henry back and tell him they were there.

"Hey, so-uhh-I see The Wall," he said, then got a response from Henry about him making it outside, "Oh, you're outside? Nice!"

Then Dash ran over to the cockpit of the helicopter to see what Charles was talking about, then Charles managed to spot Henry on the fire escape.

"Yeah, I think I see you. Yeah... There's a guard in the way..." He looked towards Dash, and they nodded in agreement, "I got this. Yeah! It'll... It'll be just like the old times."

Dash and Charles looked over their options on how to get the guard out of the way so Henry could get out of there.

Snipe
Mini Helicopter
Charles

Charles did think about doing something he had always wanted to do, but this was a prison for crying out loud, plus Dash wouldn't be too happy about it. He frowned as he thought about doing something else instead. He considered using the sniper rifle he had but realized they were too far away for him to identify who was who. With the mini helicopter though, it had a built-in camera so he could easily tell who the guard was so he could eliminate him.

Snipe
Mini Helicopter
Charles

Charles activated a small helicopter and flew it towards the wall, easily using the camera to identify the guard, shoot a tether into his head, and pull him off the platform. Unfortunately, the mini helicopter can't be recovered now, but it served its purpose, so they didn't pay any mind to it.

"Annnd there you go," he said as he spotted a helipad and motioned for Dash to be ready, "I'm seeing a helipad up here. Could be a really good place to get picked up. Uhh-once I get close, though, they'll-uhh-they'll probably raise the alarm."

He continued to make his way towards The Wall with Dash ready to engage if necessary.


As Henry was making his way up the fire exit, he heard Charles mention something about a helipad, so once he got to the top, heavily breathing, he looked to see two guards on the helipad, one with a gun, and the other with a bazooka. Not long after, he heard the alarm sound, meaning Charles was close. Charles also noticed and told Henry to be ready for when he landed. He had to think of something to make it out unscathed.

Straight Into Helicopter
Guard With Gun
Guard With Bazooka
Jump off Ledge

If he were to jump off and go right into the helicopter, that would mean bad news for all three of them, Dash included, so he realized he would have to attack one of the guards. the one with the bazooka made more sense, as one of the explosives from one of those can be lethal and destroy the helicopter. Though he risked being shot by the other guard, he was willing to take that risk.

Striaght Into Helicopter
Guard With Gun
Guard With Bazooka
Jump Off Ledge

He ran toward the guard without him noticing, and pushed him over, disrupting his aim.

"Get 'em!" he called out to his buddy.

The other guard turned around to face them and pointed his gun at Henry. However, before he could fire, he was met with a blow to the head. Dash had flown out of the helicopter to help Henry get rid of the guards. Charles landed the helicopter and walked to the door waving at Henry to get inside. Henry made the, "I'm watching you," gesture to the guard as he walked over to the helicopter. Once he and Dash were inside, Henry closed the door and Charles took off.

"Rescue mission a success!" Charles cheered.

Henry and Dash hugged for a little bit as they reunited. Henry was questioning why Dash didn't come with him to The Wall but didn't think much of it after Charles spoke.

"Guys, would you mind if-uhh-if I finish my mission?" he asked, "I was in the middle of it when Henry called."

They nodded their heads in confirmation.

"Great! I'll let the general know that I'll be coming back with some friends."

Rank: International Rescue Operative

PreviousChapters Next