• Published 22nd Jan 2021
  • 1,146 Views, 57 Comments

Rainbow Dash and a Stickmin - Rainbow sparkle1



After a sudden black out, Rainbow Dash woke up to find she was in the middle of nowhere with a building nearby, she ran over to it to find a stick figure standing next to it and asked what they were doing.

  • ...
7
 57
 1,146

PreviousChapters Next
Infiltrating The Airship: Tank Choice

Government: Parachute, Tank
Toppats: Dummies, Missile

Henry realized that he'd no longer get pursued by the authorities if he got a pardon, and Dash would be getting one as well. He told her about this and she agreed, thinking how the girls would think if they heard about what she did in this world if she ever got back to Equestria.

Henry told Dash to break open a nearby box that said 'tank in a box' and she did, finding what seemed to be a white tank inside. She had no clue what it was since there was nothing of the sort in Equestria, but she assumed it was called a tank as what was said on the box. Henry gave her a thumbs up and moved their target to the tank, and put him in.

Henry got inside the tank and started it up. He had never operated a tank before, but he managed to make it go backward and off the airship. Dash worriedly jumped off the airship and flew faster toward the ground, the helicopter following behind them.

The tank landed with a hard thump on the ground, and Henry poked his head out perfectly fine and pulled the toppat leader out of the tank. Dash landed right next to them, as well as the helicopter. She ran over to Henry as he pushed the toppat leader to the general.

"Are you ok?" she said.

"I'm fine, and so is the leader, I found straps for both of us inside and managed to strap us both in before we landed," Henry said, getting a hug from Dash.

The pilot of the helicopter walked over to the duo, handed Henry two pieces of paper, and walked with the general back to the helicopter. The general gave a salute to the duo and entered the helicopter with the Toppat leader, and soon the helicopter flew off towards the government base.

Henry opened both papers and showed Dash one, revealing that they were their pardons. Dash did a flip and gave Henry a big smile. Henry hopped back into the tank and started it up. He looked at Dash with a smug look, and she returned it. Henry started to drive the tank forward with a determined look, and Dash was flying beside him as they tried to find their way home.

Rank: Relentless Bounty Hunters

PreviousChapters Next