• Published 2nd Jan 2021
  • 1,510 Views, 524 Comments

Pokémon: Equestrian Champions - Banshee531



Flash Sentry's journey through the Equestria Region continues as his greatest battles await him. And as his team train to overcome any challenge, can he claim victory, or will the opposition be to much to handle?

  • ...
4
 524
 1,510

PreviousChapters Next
Trailer

THE FUTURE...IS NOW!


Horizon City, a great metropolis built within a large crater. North of it was a small mountain that overlooked the city, in its side was a cave with an ancient temple inside.


HARMONY...HAS BEEN FORGED!


The tour guide lead them through the building, "Here are Horizon Incorporated, our vision is to make the world a better place using the power of Pokémon and all their mighty abilities."


AND DESTINIES...HAVE BEEN LINKED!


Flash stood there with wide eyes, gasping as he saw who was on the battlefield, "Lightning..."


THIS YEAR!


Flash and his friends marveled at the sight of the city, now seeing the people and Pokémon working so well together.


MEET NEW FRIENDS AND NEW ENEMIES!


"Name's Starlight Glimmer," the girl their age replied as the younger one handed her a file.


"Call me Sunburst," he responded before pushing his glasses up.


SEE WHAT COULD BE THE FUTURE!


"Did he just...fuse...with a Pokémon?" Twilight asked as they stared at the human-Sandslash Hybrid.


AND WITNESS THE RETURN OF AN EVIL LONG SINCE FORGOTTEN BY EQUESTRIA!


"Is that what I think it is?" Flash asked as the group walked over to the back of the temple, all staring at a giant statue of a Pokémon they had only seen before in stained glass.


"That's the Legendary Cataclysmic Pokémon."

"Centirek," Twilight whispered with wide eyes.


DESTRUCTION!


Everyone screamed as they ran for the exit of the temple, dodging the falling debris from the collapsing roof.


People screamed as a building exploded, many Pokémon doing their best to blast the falling rubble. But as they did this, the shadow of the explosion's cause illuminated the dust filled street, a pair of bright red eyes beginning to glare at them.


DEVASTATION!


"What have I done?!" Starlight asked as she saw the now destroyed city.


The sight of Alicormony and Dischaos falling to the evil Pokémon's feet made everyone go wide-eyed. They were utterly helpless, everyone knowing that if they fell, then nothing could stop this thing.


AND A DANGER THAT THREATENS THE VERY SAFETY OF THE REGION!


Sunburst turned to the others, "If we don't stop that thing here and now, it'll only grow more powerful. If that happens, nothing's gonna be able to stop it."


Doc's eyes went wide as he watched his Pokémon slump over, drained as they hit the ground, "No...its too strong."


TO SAVE THEIR HOME!


"We're not giving up!" Flash roared as he and Springer charged.


THEY MUST PUSH BEYOND THEIR LIMITS!


The Thunder and Hyper Beam attacks connected, pushing against one another. Despite the Hyper Beam being charged with the power of so many Pokémon, the Thunder refused to give up and kept pushing.


AND BITTER RIVALS...


Flash turned to where the Thunder had come from, eyes wide as he saw Lightning Blitz and Gorillamp.


MUST STAND UNITED!


The two teens and their Pokémon stood side by side, staring down the mighty opponent. They were the only thing standing between it and enough power to destroy all of Equestria. They couldn't let that happen.


THEIR ONLY CHANCE AT VICTORY!


"I will beat you!" Lightning screamed as he leapt away from the Hyper Beam, the attack hitting the ground before exploding.


"We will save...EVERYBODY!" Flash yelled as the Aura Sphere was thrown at the beast's face.


WILL BE TO FIGHT TOGETHER!


"LIGHTNING!" Flash screamed as the teen went flying past him.

Lightning forced his eyes open as he then yelled, "GET HIM!" Before he disappeared into the dust.


POKEMON, THE MOVIE!
RIVAL AND DARKNESS!


Everyone watched in shock as the Master-Ball opened up and sucked the Legendary inside, snapping shut before hitting the ground. There was no way...


Coming, 4/9/2021

Author's Note:

That's right people, the third and final movie's coming out. So you'll have to wait a little longer for the league. But trust me, this is worth it.

PreviousChapters Next