• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 883 Views, 10 Comments

Marked with Power - Thenewbluebrony



Our hero was sent to equestria and finds some new marks

  • ...
7
 10
 883

The next quest

As I entered the castle all but three of the guards left, one of each race stayed the pegasus that stayed moved from above to behind me as we got inside. The room was amazing. It was huge and led to a giant staircase that went into a set of t stairs. The room had a carpet that was in the shape of a plus that led up to the stairs. There were arched doorways on the sides to the left and the right that the carpet continued into.

They had me go up the stairs and to the left which led to a hall to my right behind the stairs, were behind the wall was a huge pair of doors with a guard with a spear on each side. The guard on the left tapped his spear on the door, and after a few minutes, a scroll appeared. The guards then opened the doors and I went through the doors and was greeted by the sight of the throne room. As I entered I saw the carpet leading to the two thrones and glass murals on each side behind them. One had a moon and the other showed the sun.

Sitting on the throne to the right was Celestia. As I approached the thrones she got up and walked over to me. "I am glad to see you because the ones who wanted Discord to bring you here are going to be at The Crystal Empire, and they would like to meet you. But enough about that, why did you visit?" She asked as she gave me a hoof shake.

As the shake ended I said. "I recently developed new powers and it was suggested that I show them to you so you can be on alert for any panics they may cause." I took a few steps away and the guards surrounded me. "Can you call them off? I swear I will not use them on anyone without permission." I said as I raised my hands.

It seemed to me that she took a moment to think about it and then she said. "Stand down, he is here to share information about himself and he has my permission to demonstrate them." They stayed in a battle-like formation for a bit. They then seemed to relax. "if you would please share your powers with us now. She said with a calm voice that was very soothing.

I took a deep breath and decided to try and activate the power without saying the words from the show. It worked and the guards seemed unimpressed by my sudden change of appearance. "So he can alter his look, my daughter can do that." A guard said and the others laughed.

I decided to give them a big surprise and ran toward a wall. They seemed shocked by this and started to run after me. The pegasi were getting close so I decided to fly. They were a bit shocked by this but it was only for a second. One soon got close to me. This was the moment where I decided to become intangible, so they would pass through me. This is where the others just stopped dead in their tracks and stood with jaws open in shock.

This is where I decided to tell them what my power is. "I can become a ghostly being and have gained other powers like being able to fire off energy blasts, scream supersonic wails, and possess others." The last one seemed to unnerve them the most. "I have sworn to never use the possession ability without permission except to gain enemy knowledge." She seemed to relax at this and the guards noticed.

She then approached me and asked. "Would anypony like to step up for a demonstration?" The pegasus that came into the castle with me stepped up.

He was orange with blue eyes, and hair. I will be the target for his possession ability." he said as he stood in front of me.

I quickly said. "I do not want you to tell me any of your personal information. Because as I said I can learn things about the one I possess." As I possessed him I saw a series of images appear. The first was his work id, it said. Flash Sentry race pegasus station Canterlot Gardens. the next was his place at what I assumed to be the barracks. It had a few posters of a group called the Wonderbolts, a bed with a blue blanket and a red pillow, there was also a bedside table with a picture.

I decided to stop the possession there. "Your name is Flash Sentry, you are normally stationed at The Canterlot Gardens, and you have a blue blanket with a red pillow." I said as I left his body and floated back next to Celestia.

"It has been nice talking to you Jason and thank you for informing me of your powers. I will think of something to tell the papers if a picture is taken of you in this form and say it's a new surveillance spell, or I can just let them know it is an ambassador from a far far away place." She said as we walked out of the throne room and went left where I saw a sign that brightened my day. It said dining room.

"I say we go with the second one. Could you tell me the time?" I said as we entered the dining room and sat down.

"It is almost sunset. I could set you up with a room for the night." Celestia said and I was shocked to find that out I guess the possession learning had taken longer than I had thought because it was around noon when I entered the castle. It was after this I had my first real meal in weeks. It was heaven I decided to take her up on her offer so I grabbed Pisica and set him down and fed him. Soon I and Pisica were in our room and to my surprise, there was a bed set for him. We then went to sleep.