• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 880 Views, 10 Comments

Marked with Power - Thenewbluebrony



Our hero was sent to equestria and finds some new marks

  • ...
7
 10
 880

The quest for new gear Part One

Location: Everfree Forest

As I awoke I found it to be around five in the morning. I had got up and checked the map to find an area to hunt that was a good distance away from The Sanctuary. This time we found what looked to be an alligator or crocodile made of rocks I had Pisica return to his normal size. "When I do the shout I want you to take a jab with your tail. Fus." I was able to get the creature off the ground and onto its back. It was stuck which made it easy for Pisica to poison it with his tail and I made sure to cut it into ten one-pound cuts after Pisica was done eating and I used a frost spell to preserve them. "I need to find a blacksmith and an armorer so I can get a real weapon and protective clothing." I said to Pisica that I was upset that he is having to do most of the work when it comes to hunting dangerous creatures. "But first I need a job." I said as I checked my inventory to find It was at sixty-three weight and I only have five bits. Pisica let's go see Fluttershy to see if she can make a pouch or crate for me to carry you in when you are in the small form.

Location: Fluttershy's Cottage

We had just got to the bridge when I had Pisica shrink down. As Discord said he was tired so I had to carry him. When I crossed the bridge I was greeted by the same white bunny that offered me a carrot. "Hello, can you let Fluttershy know I want to see her? After I left yesterday Celestia told me Fluttershy was able to talk with animals. I found this to be quite impressive. It took a few minutes for her to arrive but she probably had things to do.

"Hello Jason, Angel told me that you wanted to see me." She said as she pointed to the bunny who I now know to be named Angel.

"Yes, Fluttershy I need something to carry, Pisica around with so I don't have my hands full. Maybe something I can put on my backpack." I said as she put a hoof to her chin. "Well my friend, Applejack may be able to make a carrier with my other friend, Rarity." She said as went to go feed the chickens. "Their homes aren't hard to miss, Applejack lives at Sweet Apple Acres The apple farm east of here and, Rarity lives at Carousel Boutique." I stopped her there.

"I think I will be able to find Rarity's place easily thanks goodbye." I said as I left heading east. As I left I saw Angel wave goodbye so I waved back it was around this time that Pisica woke up after his transformation so I let him down and he followed by my side as we went to sweet apple acres "What do you think about this place." I said as I turned toward Ponyville and started going forward because I figured I would check for any jobs to do to pay for the carrier.

Location: Ponyville

As we got into town I saw a few faces from Sugar Cube Corner they looked uneasy to see me not that I blame them I was basically arrested by their Princess. I saw a sign that pointed toward a building and the sign said Town Hall this way that looks like it would be important. I went into Town Hall and was greeted by a brown pony with a golden mane. "Hi, there my name is Golden Inkwell how may I help you today?" She said as I walked in not even looking up from her paperwork.

"Yes, I want to know if there is a place where you all place random jobs that need to be done." I said as I went up to the desk and asked. "Is The Mayor seeing anybody at the moment?"

"Yes, we do have a spot. It is at Sugar Cube Corner and no she is not seeing anypony at the moment, her office is the last one at the end of the hall with the big doors." Golden said as she finally looked up to see me and she gasped. "Sir we do not allow pets in here so if you would take the beast out so it doesn't ruin anything." She said as her voice shifted to a harsh tone.

"Let's get out of this hag's hair. She clearly has a stick stuck up somewhere in her body." I said and Pisica let out a laugh like meow as we left. As we exited Town Hall we decided to head to Sugar Cube Corner. When we got there we were greeted.

"Hello welcome to Sugar Cube Corner how may I help you today?" I was asked by the mare behind the counter. She was light blue and her hair was two different shades of pink, it reminded me of those ice-cream machines that had the two flavored twist.

"Yes, you can I am looking for the job board. Could you tell me where it is?" I asked as A pink blur came out of a set of saloon-style double doors.

"Oh thank Celestia your safe I was so worried that you had gotten hurt or worse locked away or even worse banished or even worstest locked away then banished." Pinkie said as I just stare at the ceiling trying to process what just happened. Pinkie then helped me up and said. "Sorry."

It was at this moment the mare behind the counter said "Pinkie give him some space. Sorry about that Pinkie can be a little off sometimes." As she said this the whole room looked at her with faces that said ya don't say, they then went back to their food. "As I was saying the job board is on the wall to the left of the doors. Where are my manners my name is Mrs. Cake What is yours?"

"My name is Jason nice to meet you." I said as I went to the board. I noticed a posting for work sorting at Town Hall so no to that one. A post for wood cutting services from a pony named Tim Bur that paid five bits a bundle. The last one was to help find a lost tiara. I took the last two.

Author's Note:

Three days of updates I am going to take a break my brothers getting married soon
Here are the colors codes for the receptionist
Body D2691E
Hair CFB53B
A image of cat Pisica https://www.deviantart.com/thebluebrony1122/art/Pisica-from-my-story-marked-with-power-895210318