• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 880 Views, 10 Comments

Marked with Power - Thenewbluebrony



Our hero was sent to equestria and finds some new marks

  • ...
7
 10
 880

retaL shtnoM thgiE

Author's Note:

Its been one year. fun fact My puppy was born one day after this story was published

After they conducted their tests on my Diamondhead skin. Discord said he could summon some creatures to stall the Orc using the projectiles I am able to shoot as Diamondhead as a base for them. He then added that if he needed more he would summon me from my training in his dimension. The reason I chose to train there is that time moves slower, so the training I did that would have taken under three years only took eight months. Here are some of the major events that took place.

Location: Discord's realm. Eight months ago Equestrian time

"So you want to train here, as much as I hate to say these words it makes sense. I have told you that time moves slower here but I never really told you how slow it is here is a simple example of the gear ratio method. This area is a smaller gear that takes less movement to turn than out in Equestria. This realm of mine goes four months in the time it would be one out there." Discord said as he brought out a whiteboard that had two gears. One had an rpm of forty the other had an rpm of ten. It was after this, that Discord had made the room into a gym. "Don't worry I will inform everyone of your choice to train here." I had spent those first two months lifting weights, bench pressing, doing squats, and using the leg press Monday through Friday. On the weekends I would relax to relieve the stress from my muscles. and work on my aim with my forms. during this time I had Pisica work on attacking with his wings

Six months ago Equestrian time

"You have certainly gotten stronger I just remembered In my rush to get some dirt in my mouth from that horrid sequence of words I forgot to tell you, you will age as if you were in Equestria," Discord told me as he came to collect the crystals from my training.

I decided that now was the time to ask for more gear. "Hey, Discord could you summon something for me?" I asked him as I started working on my next workout routine.

"Yes, I assume you want armor." He said as he summoned a suit of armor that would of fit me perfectly."

"Yes just not for me I want to make sure nothing happens to Pisica and maybe some wing-blades and a saddle." I said as I planned to work on my cardio and stamina because I have had problems with my breathing and running in the past, I want to be sure that I am able to keep up with my enemy and have a chance to outlast them if it comes down to a battle of nutrition. "Plus I will be spending some time working on being able to phase certain parts of my body to avoid getting hit. and the armor would slow me down."

"I understand, I am going to need more crystals, when I get them the armor and wing-blades should be done within the month as well as the saddle." Discord said as he poofed away and left me to start my running. I decided I would leave my weekends the same and alternate my running and gym days.

Three months ago Equestrian time

At the end of the fifth month, I felt invincible because while I'm alive I will push through the pain to save these creatures and my friends. I had met back up with Discord and Pisica at this point to see how the armor fit on him. "Good, it seems to all be ready now let us get it on Pisica. Wait I just thought of something due to his training he has gotten a bit bigger isn't it going to be a bit to tight?" I asked as I saw the difference in what would have been twenty months of training did to Pisica, as his stomach is no longer smooth and round but more toned and detailed.

"I had thought about that and made sure it would fit him due to recent measurements taken by my dear friend Fluttershy. So you do not have to worry about that." Discord answered. After this conversation was over and Pisica had put the suit and wing-blades on it made him look stunning. The way the teal of the armor looked with his orange fur made the black wing-blades really stand out.

One month ago Equestrian time

I and Pisica had decided that we would spend the last month training together instead of apart as we have been so we decided we would do some team simulation battles here is how one went.

We had decided to redo one of Discord's first battles for us but doubled the Draugr I had a goal not to use shouts during this practice. I summoned The Blades of chaos and gave the signal for Pisica to fly overhead as I started a cyclone attack hitting maybe fifteen of them as he flew to the side of the arena in front of me and as my attack ended dive-bombed and glided a foot over the ground with his wings extended and I became ethereal as he passed through me and took out around half of them in the pass from one side to the other. I Changed into my Diamondhead form and with the space, he made started shooting out crystals at the Draugr to my right while using my left arm in the form of the shield. I had hit around twenty of them. When a few started hitting my left arm I made crystals jut out of it to impale them. I then went to look at Pisica and saw he had started running toward me I knew what to do so I turned away from him and when he roared I jumped so I would land on his back in the saddle a start our ultimate attack. he started spinning with his wings out as I reverted to my human form and I started using my ghost blasts in a constant beam-like attack and we took the rest of the Draugr out. When we had Caught our breath Discord had arrived to say one thing. "Congratulations!"

After the eight months

As I sit here remembering these events, I look back at myself when I first came here a gamer who couldn't even kill a mouse my dog had caught, with a broom now getting ready to fight an Orc king and having killed living sentient beings thinking about how this year has changed me.