• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 880 Views, 10 Comments

Marked with Power - Thenewbluebrony



Our hero was sent to equestria and finds some new marks

  • ...
7
 10
 880

Where to start

Author's Note:

I decided to post this because I am in such a great mood and am currently writing my first real fight that involves more than me just Shouting and having Pisica do all the work.

After a few hours, the tall one came back and introduced herself "Hi my name is Celestia I can't imagine how this must feel but we are here for you." She said in a voice that was calming just to hear. "Is there anything we can do to help?" she asked, looking at me.

"Well first things first my name is Jason, and I have a friend near who I want to see follow me if you think I will run," I said thinking about Pisica. "I think he will be happy to see me safe. He is a bit different." I said as I hoped he didn't get into trouble when I was brought in. "The last place I saw him was south of the tracks by the forest."

"I don't see why you can't see him. May I ask his name?" She asked maybe fishing for information. "If you don't mind me asking." she added.

"I don't think he would mind if I gave you his name. It is Pisica Mare." I said as she undid the chains that had me stuck in the chair but not the ones on my arms. "I bet I can get out of this with one word." I guessed she would be interested in this show of knowledge.

"If you can I won't attempt to put them back on you." She said with a grin on her face waiting to see the results wanting to see if I could do it or if I was bluffing.

"Feim." I said as I wanted to test if it would work. It took a second but the chains fell off. "As I said one word." she had stopped and her horn lit up and the chains moved on their own, I figured it was some sort of telekinesis.

"I am a mare of my word, I will not try to put them on you." She said as I thought of a condition.

"I think you will keep yours but what is to stop someone else from doing it?" I said as her face went from a shocked look to a slight grin. As I saw my speech go up to thirty-one.

"You are smart I will stop them I will include them in the deal unless you start to be seen as a threat." Celestia said as she made the chains vanish, likely teleporting them away. As we stepped outside I saw a few guards.

"I don't think he will like too many others around. I am not saying have them all leave I don't mind a few coming so they don't think I have you hostage. as we walked she gave a signal and a few came with us as we reached the forest. "I want you to put your weapons away. He might attack if he sees them."

"You heard him, we don't want anypony getting hurt." she said as the guards reluctantly put the weapons away.

"Pisica, come here, someone wants to meet you." After I said this the bushes to the left started to lower revealing Pisica. he came straight to me and got between me and the ponies. He started growling. "It's okay they aren't going to hurt me. We came here to talk." I said to calm him down. "Is it okay for him to come into town?" I asked as she looked to be in thought.

"I think that can be arranged. I even have a friend who can help with calming down Pisica." Celestia said as she motioned for me to follow. "I think you will like my friend, they have a way to help you and Pisica.

Location: Fluttershy's Cottage

As we got to her friend's home I saw a stream and a bridge leading up to the cottage. As we got closer I saw a chicken coop I said. "Pisica do not eat or harm anything living unless I say so." He responded with a slight purr.
"Would you stand next to me?" Celestia said looking at me I went to the door and she knocked.

"Just a second." We heard from behind the door and the door then opened "Oh hello Princess this must be the creature Twilight told me about. Hello, my name is Fluttershy what is your name?" Fluttershy said to me.

"Hello, my name is Jason. It is nice to meet you." I said as I waved

"Hello, Fluttershy I am here to see if you know where Discord is. I don't want to just teleport him here" She said as I grimaced at the last part I think Fluttershy noticed.

"I do not know where he is. But he gave me a bell to call him, let me get it." Fluttershy said as she went back into the house. Celestia went in. I tried to stay outside with Pisica but the guards told me to go inside so I did.

"Pisica behave." I said as I went inside. Celestia had sat on a pillow I decided to stand, because whenever I sit cross-legged my legs go numb. "I'm sorry if I came in without your permission Fluttershy". I said as I leaned against a wall seeing a white bunny lying on one of the pillows.

"It is no problem Mr. Jason I left the door open so, Celestia and you could come in." Fluttershy said as she pulled out a bell that the part you shook was the bell and the handle rang.

"Did somepony call oh how great to see you, Celestia, and nice to see you made it here, Jason" I stepped back and looked at the creature they called Discord the same creature that appeared out of nowhere and took a photo of me. "Did you enjoy the glass of chocolate milk I left you?" Discord said as he slithered up to me

"No, I did not enjoy it as I did not know what it was and was busy running from a dragon." I said as I slightly pushed him back.

As I did this Celestia spoke up "Discord we came here to ask a favor would you help him by giving him more powers? It would only make sense?" She said as she got up and walked over to Discord who made the floor beneath my feet soap. When I fell, the bunny came over and offered me a carrot.

"Ah what is the point of making sense? I won't give him more powers but I did give some to his friend out there." As discord said this the door flew open and in came a small liquid golden cat with dark blue eyes and a darker gold area on its tail that came over to me.

I put two and two together and asked "Is that you Pisica?" he responded with a purr.

"You got a fast one here, Celly. As you can see I made him smaller and as much as this sickens me to say look normal but he can command him to go back to his original size but he will be tired after going small. The reason he is not tired now is that I gave him a bit of energy this time so don't forget to feed him regularly." He said as Fluttershy saw and scooped up Pisica. After an hour of spending time making deals with Fluttershy about not hunting the animals at her Sanctuary, we went a bit into the woods and set up camp. That was how my first day in Ponyville ended.