• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 879 Views, 10 Comments

Marked with Power - Thenewbluebrony



Our hero was sent to equestria and finds some new marks

  • ...
7
 10
 879

The quest for new gear Part Three

Location: Ponyville

As I returned to town I found Celestia and some guards waiting for me. I told Pisica to transform to lessen the worry of the guards. "Hello Celestia, what do I owe this honor of seeing you again?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. She came up to me.
"I know I did not give many rules but here is one I should have said. Tell somepony when you leave the town." Celestia said as she brought a hoof to her face. She then asked. "Why did you leave the town anyway?"

"I was doing some work to earn some bits and a little one had their tiara stolen so I retrieved it for her. It was taken by a group of Diamond dogs that made a lair in The Bogg." I said as I showed her the tiara and the post that I took for the job. When I showed her this she had fixed her tone. "I tried to get it back peacefully at first, but they did not listen and tried to attack so I had to defend myself" I lied and saw my speech go up to 32 I was surprised to see it go up two levels.

"I see it seems all of your information so far seems to check out. We will check this tunnel to remove the offenders from the tunnel." She said as sent guards into the forest to look for the tunnels I almost felt bad for them because of what they were about to find.

"May I go and return the tiara and collect my money so I can get myself a carrier for Pisica?" I asked as I put the tiara away and picked up Pisica. I then started walking toward The Rich Family Mansion. As I was heading there I went to Sweet Apple Acres to ask about how much their part of the carrier would cost.

Location: Sweet Apple Acres

As I approached I saw three foals I believed the term to be. The one I have seen before was the orange one, I had seen her before at Sugar Cube Corner when I was first contacted by The Princesses. Once they noticed me they ran up to me.
"Hiya mister welcome to Sweet Apple Acres, The home of the tastiest apples in all of Equestria." The yellowish one said in a southern accent. She was a normal pony. "My family runs this farm. My name is Apple Bloom, this is Scootaloo and that is Sweetie Belle." Apple Bloom said as she pointed to the orange one who I assumed to be Scootaloo leaving the white one as Sweetie Belle.

"And we are THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS" They yelled as they got right next to each other in a hug-like pose.

"What are cutie marks?" I asked as they looked horrified by the question.

"How can you not know what cutie marks are?" Asked Sweetie Belle jumped up and grabbed my shirt.

Apple Bloom came over and grabbed Sweetie's tail to pull her off of me and said "A cutie mark shows what a pony's special talent is. Ours mean we are great at helping others find their cutie marks and what they mean."

"Well nice to meet you and thank you for teaching me, but I was told to ask Applejack about having a carrier built." I said then they stepped out of the way.

"Well you made a great choice, my sister is good with wood." Apple Bloom said as I had to hold back a grin at the unintended double entendre.

"It was nice to meet you three but I have to go now." I said as I left to go find Applejack. I went along the path until I found what looked like a barn. As I approached and saw a tree shake in the distance, I went to investigate and saw an orange pony with a cowboy hat. She has three apples as her cutie mark "Hello miss would your name happen to be Applejack?" I asked as she went to kick a tree but got distracted by me saying her name.

"Yes, that is my name. what brings you here to my family's farm, are you looking to buy some apples?" Applejack said as she gestured to a basket that was underneath the tree she was just kicking.

"Not here to buy apples at this moment. My name is Jason. I was sent here by your friend Fluttershy to ask if you and your friend Rarity could build a carrier for my cat." I said as I brought out Pisica and showed him to Applejack. "I will pay a good price for the work you two do. I just need to go and collect my payment from a job I was doing. I will even have Pisica stay here so you can work out the dimensions of the carrier. He will purr if he likes it and simply shake his head no for disapproval." I said, waiting for a response.

"I think I can plan a route to head to Rarity's if you let me know where you are going for the payment and we can possibly meet you there. That sound good to ya partner?" Applejack said as we started going to Ponyville.

"That sounds reasonable. Pisica listen to Applejack and behave. I am heading to The Rich Mansion. Their little girl lost her tiara and I found it." I said making it sound as non-violent as possible. She seemed to flinch at my words. After that, we parted ways and Pisica followed her.

Location: Ponyville

As I walked to the gate it had opened for me I was approached by the elder stallion. "Hello, Sir they will be glad to see you have returned unharmed. Did you find the tiara?" He asked in a monotone voice. He guided me inside and showed me back to the room from before and opened the door."
"Well, I am surprised to see you again so soon boy." Mr. Rich said as he got up and came over to me after I took the tiara out and gave it to him. "Diamond come here!" He yelled in a fake voice winking at me. "Go hide behind the door with it

She walked into the room looking at the floor and said. "Yes daddy, is there any news?" She said as she started to look up at her father.

"Close the door." He said looking at her.

"Yes, daddy." Diamond said before she turned around and saw me holding the tiara. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She said as she jumped up and hugged my neck.

"Now Diamond Tiara let him breathe." He said in shock at her. She had let go and did that cute shuffle people do when they act in a way they should not have.

"It's ok I don't mind, just be more careful if it were to happen again." I said as I gave it back by placing it on her head.

"I know you had to work hard to get this back so does one hundred bits sound reasonable?" He asked as he grabbed a bag from his jacket.

"I think that would be reasonable. I must go now I have something being made." I said as I left the mansion. I went up to the stallion and gave him a five-bit. "Here's a tip for being so nice and helpful. I now had one hundred and fifteen bits. I then saw two shapes coming toward me.

Author's Note:

My current stats are
Health 150 Stamina 100 Magic 100 Illusion 15 Conjuration 15 Destruction 15 Restoration 16 Alteration 15 Enchanting 15 Alchemy 15 Smithing 15 Heavy Armor 15 Block 15 Two-Handed 15 Light Armor 15 Lock Picking 15 Pickpocket 15 Archery 25 Speech 32 One-handed 45 Sneak 20
one more part left of this quest. had to unpublish due to a misclick the first time when looking for errors. Edit I just saw that I had put she had levitated the tiara back on her head whoops.