• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 871 Views, 10 Comments

Marked with Power - Thenewbluebrony



Our hero was sent to equestria and finds some new marks

  • ...
7
 10
 871

A trip to the Cloud District

Author's Note:

shout out to those who got it right the cloud district is a reference to whiterun in skyrim Shiver Storm Edboii

I had rethought my decision for some armor, I chose one piece a gauntlet for my left hand that has a holder for my hatchet. It can be rotated ninety degrees in a clockwise motion to lock it in place. I have it for a backup plan and have discord building it.

I decided I would do a bit of sightseeing while looking for more gear and the rest of my charms. During those eight months of training, I did a lot of thinking and thought that since my Diamondhead charm was near the Crystal Empire that my others would be near things that would be like their attributes. I drew a blank on where my Fourarms charm could be, but I figured my XLR8 Charm would be in an area with fast ponies so I decided to check out Cloudsdale. I then turned into my ghost form and flew up to Cloudsdale to explore.

I had gotten to Bespin around noon and I was in for a surprise. I could not walk on clouds and fell through I had just one thing to say as I fell. "Really Discord!" I then flew back up and noticed that ponies had surrounded where I had fallen. "No need to worry I only have been able to fly for a while and have never tried to land on a cloud." I said as I floated above the clouds and the ponies left.

I looked around for a bit and saw in the distance a large grouping of clouds that had Ponies in blue coming and going. I remember seeing uniforms like this on posters that said Wonderbolts when I had possessed Flash Sentry. I figured that they being military would have some of the fastest ponies and I might find my charm there. I decided to wait a bit and find out more about this area and find a safe area to land so I can rest a bit. I looked around for a bit and saw an area that Had a Unicorn casting spells on other unicorns and earth ponies and those ponies went onto the cloud so I went over. "Can you teach me that spell?" I asked he nodded and Brought out a piece of paper and wrote a symbol on it and floated it to me.

"You need to envision this when you cast this spell." He said and when I grabbed the paper it came up as a water walking spell. It makes sense that it would work due to clouds being made of water vapor and solid ice crystals. "I read about you in the news. Your that ambassador from that place called Wisconsin. That will be ten bits by the way." He said as I cast the spell and saw it had a limit of five hours and when the spell ends it lets the one it is cast on fall slower, after I read this I paid him the ten bits leaving me with thirty-five left.

When I landed the cloud was so soft and it felt so good, I had almost dropped down to the cloud and went to sleep. I then cast the spell on Pisica and went to find a place for us to stretch when after a few minutes of walking I saw an outdoor gym. One of the ponies was white and looked like he was a body builder and all he was saying was yeah. I walked up to the area and I saw a few pull-up bar stations at varying heights a balance board and a balance beam. I decided to see how my balance was and I took a few steps and fell.

When I got up I heard a siren followed by an announcement. "Attention citizens of Cloudsdale we have spotted the enemy in the area please find shelter." Discord's voice said.

"Well, Pisica time to put our training to use." I said as I had him grow and I put his armor on him. I had finally found a use for the bridle I got from the kelpie as it popped out of my gauntlet connected to chains. "let's go." I commanded as I saw a chaotic beam of energy appear and knew that was where discord had sent the summons. We had arrived in a few minutes to find ten orcs and fifty summons. I landed and shifted to my diamond head form. I quickly shot one orc in both knees he looked at one knee and yelled then did the same with the other and repeated this until Pisica used his tail to stab it. I got behind another orc and grabbed it then combined my arms to make it so my arms were like a straight jacket for a german suplex that accidentally broke the orc's neck. While Pisica had cut two in half and the summons had taken out two. I then used a new technique and combined ghostly wail and my shouts. I took one large breath looked up and yelled. "Fuuuuuuuus Roooooooo Dahhhhhh!" It did not go the way I was looking as it normally did, it made a shock wave centering from me that had deafened the orcs momentarily and broken a few windows due to its pitch.

It was at this point the ponies I guessed were the Wonderbolts appeared "Grab any living ones and take them to the dungeons." Said
a mare with a mane that was two shades of orange as they had taken four prisoner as two more had been killed by the summons. I then returned to my normal self and had Pisica shrink and put him in his carrier. "So you are the one who Discord has been working with." Said the same mare.

I figured this one was the leader due to her being the only one to speak and the others taking orders from her. "My name is Jason I was summoned by Discord and Starswirl to stop the leader of the Orcs." I said and had grabbed the crystals and threw them into a portal Discord had given me so I could send him materials.

"My name is Spitfire I am the leader of the Wonderbolts. I was impressed to see that you had tamed a manticore." She said as she walked up to me. "I along with a few others was ordered to give you military base passes that give access to areas within our branches. This will also allow you to visit any pegasus training site." After she had handed me the pass she and the rest of her group flew towards Canterlot carrying the orcs. I then knew my next stop The Wonderbolt Academy.