• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 879 Views, 10 Comments

Marked with Power - Thenewbluebrony



Our hero was sent to equestria and finds some new marks

  • ...
7
 10
 879

tsohG gnioG

Author's Note:

Happy new year

When I got in the room I looked around and saw my Danny Phantom necklace and nothing else when I turned around the door was gone. I then grabbed my necklace and when my hand touched it, I felt like I was being burned on my chest. I grabbed my shirt and took it off to find the Danny Phantom symbol that was on my necklace was now burned on the right side of my chest. As I saw these two blue lights appeared near my stomach. One went up and stopped above my head and the other went down and stopped at my feet.

I saw that my pants had changed from black to white, and my shirt had reappeared on me and the same color change had happened. I saw my hair had also changed from brown to a dark teal color. I thought about the powers that I gained and saw that the ceiling had gotten higher, and there was an opening on one of the walls. Remembering what Discord said that this door was to help me learn to use these powers. I then thought about flight and took a deep breath, I then jumped and then fell back down.

"Okay so that didn't work, maybe if I think of being weightless while I'm in the air." I did just that and jumped it had worked. I was currently floating. I decided to try something before I got too high up. I readied up my flame and tried to fire it. green balls shot out instead. "Okay so let's try this. Fus." I said and nothing happened. "So I cant combine powers. Glad I found that out now." I then decided to practice flying I knew it would be stupid to practice high up so I stayed low.

After around an hour, I felt confident enough to try to get up there. I was able to make it up but all I saw was a wall so I thought back to Danny's powers. "He can fly, disappear, shoot beams, posses people, and go through walls." The second to last one being said with that feeling of self-disappointment. I tried the same method I did with flight and thought of my hand being ghostly. When I went to look at my hand I could see the rough outline of it but that was all I could see.

I then tried to put my hand through the wall. I had succeeded, I then trained for around thirty minutes before being able to

have my whole body in phasing form. I then went through the wall and found a note.

you will need to sneak for this part if the 'ponies' see you, you will be sent back here.

I looked around and saw cardboard cutouts of ponies that had cameras in place of their heads. I decided to walk out there normally to test out the range of the cameras pov. I was about five feet in front of it and three feet to the left as I got sent back. "Okay, that's what I thought they have a cone of vision." I said as I activated my phasing form I went past and was not detected. I looked for a spot to rest because it was tough to keep this form after all the training I've done. After five minutes of rest I saw three more cutouts. I figured if I flew while I was phased I could get by faster. I cleared my mind and thought of phasing while flying. As soon as I got past the last one I felt exhausted and couldn't slow down enough to land. Needless to say, I skidded across the floor.

I had woken up to find I was half stuck in the ground, I decided to rest and regain my strength. I phased and flew up to find a target range. I knew it was time to test the blasts, I saw around twenty targets. I decided to go for accuracy instead of firing speed.

I chose my firing stance as the iron man pose, standing with one arm out in front of me palm facing the way I was looking. I decided to close my right eye and curl my fingers a bit to use them as a sight. I decided to go for the three closest they were around five feet away, and straight ahead. I was able to hit them, and went for a group of five that were in the shape of the five side of a die. They were around twenty feet away and to my left. I was less accurate this time, taking ten shots to hit all of them.

I decided to go for the farthest ones away were around fifty feet straight ahead there were two going in a circular motion. It took me fifteen shots to hit them. one was constantly popping up and down. It was thirty feet away and to my right, it took me five shots to hit. Three were going in a triangular motion and were ten feet away to my right, they took seven shots to hit.

I then went for two that were to my right around twenty feet away, I got lucky and hit them with only using two shots. The next one was forty feet away to my left. It took five shots to hit, the last three were to my left around thirty-five feet away. They were in a line horizontally and took me nine shots to hit.

A few seconds after I hit the last one, Discord, Pisica and a banner appeared. The banner had congratulations written on it. "So will we be back at our camp when we get sent back?" I asked him, as I got out of the ghost form my clothes turning back to black and my hair turning brown.

"Yes you will be back there and I suggest letting Celestia know about your new powers." Discord snapped his fingers and me and Pisica were back at the campsite. I felt full of energy and knew my next destination was getting my carrying crate from Applejack.