• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 857 Views, 42 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 2) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put together with canon characters volume 2

  • ...
15
 42
 857

The Royal Foals Experience CH 4

For the past six months after receiving the Crystal Data Cubes from their family members, the three royal foals have been tied up with packed royal duties and appearances schedules. Not allowing them to leave the Capital city of Canterlot to investigate their parents' little secret in ponyville.

Their mother and Aunt senior Princesses Celestia and Luna Silverlight have to try to alleviate Celestia's royal foals' busy schedules to allow them to leave the city by doing several royal appearances for them. But they soon realized that the more appearances they check off, the more appearances come back. As much as their mother, Celestia, and the other three princesses want to reopen the Foot Lounge as their mother. She can't in good consciousness drive her precious babies to exhaustion and potentially hurt them.

In the privacy of her office in Grand Royal Palace, their mother, Celestia's pale magenta eyes fill with tears. In the next instance, she breaks down, figuring she must suffer from her stress as her babies mean everything to her, and their health is essential to her future.

Meanwhile, in the palace's private royal living area, a pair of perfectly shaped light blue bare feet that was roughly the same size as the senior Princess's feet but tad bit smaller plop-pop across the marble tile floor of a bedroom.

The arches on these feet were more symmetrical than and not as deep-set as the senior Princess's feet. But had unbelievably beautiful refined slow curvature to them that led into smooth curved balls of the feet. These feet belong to Prince Somnus Silverlight; he has attired in a Gray stretch fitted dress shirt and tan colored classic fit flat front twill dress pants. His black metal crown rested on the bust of unicorn head in his bedroom.

After completing his royal duties and appearances schedules today, Prince Somnus made his way back to his bedroom to rest before checking his plans. The moment he enters his bedroom, he strips his socks and dress shoes from his large feet. His shoes have become uncomfortable, unlike his two sisters, who could wear dress sandals on their royal duties on their large feet. Dress sandals were not an option for them. They don't make dress sandals for stallions, before walking over to his desk Prince Somnus Silverlight flop down on top, his comforter with a soft plop to rest for a few minutes.

A moment later, Somnus' bedroom door is open by a shiny blue drop-dead gorgeous crystal unicorn mare with a gradient orange, pink, light blue and green mane and tail. Her 5ft 11in sleek equine figure was attired Pale purple slightly below the knee length dress with gold lace trim. Why her smooth legs were encased in black thigh-high stockings with black lace trim. Her twelve-inch long polished blue bare feet were encased in a pair of black round-toed stiletto heels with three-fourths inch heel. This Crystal unicorn mare was Senior Royal maid Bonnie Starsong the senior royal maid for Prince Somnus Silverlight.

After Senior Royal Maid Anne Skydancer recovers from the incident in Saddle Arabia, a despondent Anne Skydancer approached her beloved royal. She told him she could no longer work for him; the mental scars of being tortured to break her strong loyalty to him ran too deep. So she will retire from the Canterlot domestic service organization and live out the rest of her life in Cloudsdale. Additionally, her feet' soles suffered severe nerve damage to the point that the hard surfaces around the palace aggravated her injury.

A disheartened Prince Somnus Silverlight dismissed his senior royal maid Anne Skydancer as she was leaving. She told him if one of his royal duties should bring him to Cloudsdale, don't hesitate to visit her. She might not work for him anymore, but her heart will remain loyal to him.

For six months, Prince Somnus Silverlight didn't fill his Senior Royal Maid position till one of his royal duties brought him to his cousin Princess Cadence Sparkle Crystal Empire for about two weeks. During that time, his cousin Cadence introduces Prince Somnus to a crystal unicorn maid named Bonnie Starsong. His cousin tells him that this particular Crystal unicorn maid wants to step out of the Crystal Empire into the larger world of Equestria. There's no one she trusts more to protect this citizen of Crystal Empire then her cousin Somnus.

For the remainder of his royal duties in the Crystal Empire, Bonnie Starsong integrated perfectly into his loyal royal maids. Before long, she filled the position vacated by the forced retirement for medical reasons Anne Skydancer.

"Senior Royal Maid Bonnie Starsong and temporary executive assistant mare come here," Somnus called as Bonnie walked up to Somnus and bowed to him.

"Yes, my prince?" Bonnie said politely as she stood in front of him.

"What is my schedule like right now, Miss Starsong?" Somnus inquiry as he puts one of his light blue bare feet on his bed. Why Bonnie goes through Somnus's royal duties and appearances schedules on her MCV on her forearm.

"You are finished for the next several months, my Prince," Bonnie said proudly as Somnus can't believe all his royal duties are finished for several months.

"Please, Miss Starsong, check my sisters' royal duties and appearances schedules. See what they still have to finish up." Somnus inquiry as Bonnie calls up his sister's schedules on her MCV as each head royal maid sends a copy of their royal's plans to each other if they must appear together.

"It looks like your sisters have finished their royal duties for the next several months, my prince," Bonnie explains as huge smile forms on Somnus's snout. He quickly calls his sisters on his holo phone. The first holographic head to spring to life in front of him was his older sister Princess Aurora Silverlight, followed by his younger sister Princess Blueberry Swirl Silverlight.

"Hello, brother." The two mares said simultaneously.

"Hello sisters, how long till you arrive back at the palace?" Somnus asked.

"I would say an hour out till I arrive at the Palace." Aurora answers.

"I would say about the same, brother." Blueberry answers.

"Perfect sisters, How about we convene in my room? We can talk about those Crystal data cubes that mother, Auntie, and Cadence gave us." Somnus said as he held the Crystal data cube between his thumb and first finger.

"I am wondering, what is the secret that mother and father had in Ponyville? Through my research, I found nothing in their past that would make them stay in Ponyville." Blueberry comments as she scratches her head.

"What about you two?" Blueberry inquiry.

"I have been so busy with my royal duties that I have been unable to speak to our mother about it. But from what she said went, she gave me her Crystal data cube, I don't think she would voluntarily give me the information." Aurora explains.

"What about you and Auntie, Somnus?" Aurora asked.

"It has been a cat and mouse game between Auntie and me in the dream dimension. I think she greatly enjoys the challenge after each attempt to deep dream dive her. I would find Auntie physically in my room, waiting for me to wake up. Went I wake up, I find Auntie with her dark blue soles of her feet toward me. She tells me her feet are still a viable option." Somnus explains as he plays with a half-moon pendant on a gold chain around his neck give to him by Luna.

"But you respect Auntie too much to do any that can potentially hurt her." Blueberry comment as Somnus shook his head.

"So Somnus and Blueberry, the only clues we have are these Crystal Data Cubes and Ponyville. Plus, we know the answer to the mystery is our parent's old home in Ponyville. So let's all talk about it went we get to the palace and meet in Somnus's bedroom." Aurora remarks as the royal foal's hang-up their holo-phone on their MCV.

Meanwhile, listening through a crack in the door was heavenly looking dark blue Alicorn mare with black mane and tail. Her elegant 6ft 3in equine figure was attired in orange, yellow mid-knee-length dress. On her twelve-inch long dark blue wonderfully shaped bare feet roughly the same size as her sister's feet, but a tad bit smaller were white Divina strap sandals with one half inch heel.

Six thin leather bands equally spaced cover the smooth forefoot of this equine goddess till it ended at a set of perfectly shaped five elegant toes painted with tangerine-colored toenail polish. Folded on her back were her dark blue feathered bird wings, and on her head behind her horn was her black metal tiara. This Alicorn mare was Princess Luna Silverlight, the aunt to the Royal foals.

Upon hearing that, the royal foals were going to talk about the Crystal data cubes and Ponyville. Luna turns on her heels to head to her sister's office to tell her sister what her foal's plans were. As she does so, her snout inhales deeply a strange blue mist that was at her head level behind her. Before she could get her head around what the mist was her moderate cyan colored eyes close.

"Nighty-night, Auntie." A stallion voice said as the last thing Luna heard before collapsing to the floor in front of Somnus's bedroom door asleep.

Slowly Luna reopens her moderate cyan colored eyes brought back to consciousness by the ongoing conversation around her. Quickly Luna calms her mind and takes full stock of her current surrounding and situation. She finds herself tied in a spread-eagle position lying on her back on a bed.

She can feel that her wings are tied with some kind of enchanted rope holding her robust wings fast. Most likely, in Somnus's bedroom, still, fully clothed wearing the same dress that she had on went; she was listening outside the room. She moves her head around and notices the four glowing rings on her wrists and ankles.

She sighs defeated her dear little Somnus has put hinder manacles on her to negate her unnatural earth pony strength. She looks up at her horn and notices the gold ring on it and sighs defeated again, she helpless now. She turns her head to the right and sees her little Somnus sitting by her head.

"I see you finally caught your Alicorn, my dear little Somnus," Luna said subdued. She gestures with her head toward Somnus to get closer. Went he does, she rubs her snout against his cheek tells him what every happens next; she still loves him as his aunt.

"So what is next Somnus a tickle torture interrogation of me?" Luna said, guessing as butterflies grew in her stomach.

"That is right, Auntie. But all I am doing is asking the question to you. It their job to administer the tickle torture on you, Auntie." Somnus answers as Luna looks down toward her feet to see her nieces at the foot of the bed.

Sitting on the edge of the bed attired in green, yellow top of the knee-length dress with her light blue feet bare was her younger niece Princess Blueberry Swirl Silverlight. Standing nearby wearing spring green colored below the knee length dress was her oldest niece Princess Aurora Silverlight a dark blue magically created feather float in midair a few inches in front of her.

What caused Luna's moderate cyan colored eyes to widen in alarm were the two toes rings that Blueberry was spinning on one of her fingers in front of her. Luna started to struggle more fiercely in her bonds, not want her younger niece to remove her sandals from her feet and place those toes rings on her toes. She knows what those toes rings are called and what they do went affix to any of her toes of her sizable feet.

"I implore you, my dear nieces and nephew don't place the sensitivity enhancement rings on my feet! I can endure the normal tickle torture! But the enhanced tickle torture will be far worse!" Luna calls out in a voice raw with terror as she kicks as hard as she can at her younger niece's hand, trying to keep her from grabbing hold of the foot to remove her sandal.

Even though her unnatural earth pony strength is negated by the hinder manacles that Somnus placed on her. Her regular pony kick is still quite painful went it made contact with her younger niece's hand. A second later, Luna unleashes a terrifying shriek as dark blue magically created hand pins her ankle to the bed, unable to kick anymore. She is forced to keep moving her foot around, not allowing Blueberry to grab it.

"NO!" Luna screams as a second dark blue magically created hand hold her foot still, this allows Blueberry to pluck the sandal off Luna's foot leave it bare.

"Please, I beg you, Blueberry. Have mercy on your dear aunt. Do not place the ring on my toe." Luna begging as the dark blue hand squeezes the ball of her foot, causes her toes to splay.

She desperately tries to close her toes, but a vise grip on the ball of her foot prevents them from closing. Blueberry decides to place the sensitivity enhancement ring on her middle toe. Before Luna could fight back with her left foot, the second sensitivity enhancement ring is placed on her middle toe of that foot. Soon the soles of her bare feet begin to tingle as the magic activates exciting all the nerve endings on the bottom of her feet.

Luna shakes her head frantically watches with numbed horror as the dark blue magically created feathers float down to her hyper-sensitive sizable Alicorn feet. A mischievous Aurora causes her aunt to shriek very loudly and tries to pull her whole body away from the quickly approaching feather upon the soles of her bare feet. Within an inch of the tip of the feather touch, the bottom of Luna's feet Aurora stop the feathers short and redirects the feathers toward the bare sole of her little sister light blue foot.

The sudden assault on Blueberry's ticklish sole causes her to unleash titter laughter for a few minutes. Went the feather is withdrawn from her sole, Blueberry turns her head toward her older sister and glares at her tell her that was not part of the plan.

"I am sorry, Blueberry, for tickling you. But to make it up to you, next time we are together, I will remove both my sandals. You may tickle the soles of my feet with the feather spell I taught you." Aurora said, conciliatory.

"All right, your highness," Blueberry said, approving.

"Prince Somnus, I would like you there as a neutral party in this," Aurora asked politely.

"Yes, your highness." Somnus answers