• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 856 Views, 42 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 2) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put together with canon characters volume 2

  • ...
15
 42
 856

The Celestia Experience Two (Extra Content) CH 6

(It all most twenty years later)

The office of the Chief Executive officer of the Dayspring Corporation is a fairly large, very lushly carpeted room with subdued lighting. Sitting toward the back of the space in front of a large window on the penthouse floor of this multistory building overlooking the beautiful city scape of downtown Los Ungulas was a U-shaped executive desk with cherry wood finish and tufted oxblood red colored vinyl executive chair.

Sitting in the chair was a gorgeous light blue half Alicorn/unicorn mare with a crimson red mane and tail; her elegant light blue wedge-shaped head was desperately trying not to laugh. Her shapely and graceful 6ft 6in equine figure was attired in a heather grey tailored skirt suit. Why under her desk, her perfectly shaped light blue sleekly muscular silky long legs were crossed, one knee tossed casually over the other. On the end of her perfect ankles were luxurious gracefully long and rounded delicately shaped light blue bare feet with fire engine red toenail polish.

In a dark corner under her desk tossed haphazardly in that corner was a pair of mare's size fifteen black open-toed stiletto pumps with three and one-half heels. Her ten well-proportioned beautiful, elegant toes flex and splay from an unknown and unseen force assaulting her hopelessly ticklish feet. As the assault continues upon her helpless feet, she tries to unfold her large feather bird wings from her back went; the wings were about to open the unknown and unseen force digs deeper into her shapely toe stems, causing her wings to close quickly. This half Alicorn/ unicorn mare was New Chief Executive Officer Aurora Silverlight for the Dayspring Corporation and elder daughter of Celestia and Justice Silverlight her parents.

Meanwhile, on different side of the building in a reasonably large, very lushly carpeted room with subdued lighting sitting toward the back of the room was an espresso colored double pedestal wooden executive desk with espresso colored wing back executive chair in front of a large window.

Sitting in the chair was a younger gorgeous light blue half Alicorn/unicorn mare with a crimson red mane and tail; her elegant light blue wedge-shaped head was desperately trying not to laugh but was quickly losing. Her shapely and graceful 5ft 8in equine figure was attired in a soft pink tailored skirt suit. Why under her desk, her perfectly shaped light blue sleekly muscular silky long legs were encased in French beige-colored thigh-high stocking. On the end of her perfect ankles were her perfectly shaped and elegant light blue bare feet with violet-pink toenail polish.

In a dark corner under her desk tossed haphazardly in that corner was a pair of mare's size nine taupe-colored pointed toed stiletto pumps with three-inch heels. Her ten slender and inviting toes flex and splay from an unknown and unseen force assaulting her hopelessly ticklish feet. The strange and unseen force had an excellent grip upon her perfect ankles, holding them still, not allowing her to pull away her feet; this mare has cursed herself for deciding to wear nylon this day as the tickle assault upon her smooth soles is ten times worse with the nylons on. This half Alicorn/ unicorn mare was New Chief Operating Officer Blueberry Swirl Silverlight for the Dayspring Corporation and youngest daughter of Celestia and Justice Silverlight, her parents and little sister to Chief Executive Officer Aurora Silverlight.

Blueberry unleashes a panicky shriek as she felt her nylons sliding down her silky smooth long legs to her ankles; a moment later, the nylons were plucked off her slender and inviting toes. The nylons were tossed into the same dark corner under her desk with her pointed toed stiletto pumps. She felt her slender and inviting toes being gently push back (she begins trembling), causing the balls of her feet to become more prominent; in that next instance, the unknown and unseen force tickles the balls of her feet, throwing the poor mare into hysterics.

She thrashes about in her espresso-colored wing back executive chair; the assault on the extremely ticklish balls of her feet was unbearable. But there was little that Blueberry could do with the unknown and unseen force holding her ankles, still allowing the assault to continue on her smooth, light blue soles unabated.

Also in dire straits was Blueberry's older sister Aurora who was desperately trying to curl her well-proportioned beautiful, elegant toes as the unknown and unseen force was holding back her toes. Not allowing her to move her toes one inch and to add more to it was simultaneously tickling her semi-deep sets arches on both her feet, along with her shapely toe stems. This threw the poor matured Alicorn mare into helpless laughter, slowly weakening her resolve.

In the office of the Chief Financial Officer of the Dayspring Corporation peacefully eating his lunch at his desk was a gorgeous half Alicorn/unicorn stallion with crimson red mane and tail. His muscular 6ft 2in equine figure was attired in pale gray texture tailored suit. Why upon his perfectly shaped light blue socked bare feet that were roughly the same size as his mother Celestia's feet but a tad bit smaller were black leather cap toe laced oxford dress shoes. This half Alicorn/unicorn stallion was Chief Financial Officer for the Dayspring Corporation Somnus Silverlight, the brother to Aurora and Blueberry Silverlight, and the only son of Celestia and Justice Silverlight, his parents.

As the camera pans around the room sitting on a blackberry colored traditional leather reception room loveseat in his office with a white folding tray table nearby eating her lunch with was a heavenly looking dark blue Alicorn mare with glossy black mane and tail. Her elegant 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in a creamy mauve-colored short sleeve floral sheath dress that hit her mid-knee.

Her dark blue perfectly sleekly muscular satiny long Alcorn legs were crossed; one knee tossed casually over the other. On the end of her perfect ankles was a pair of dark blue wonderfully shaped roughly the same size as her sister Celestia's feet but a tad bit smaller lustrous bare feet with glitzy red toenail polish wearing a pair of grey pebble colored crisscross strap gladiator sandals with one half inch heels.

And folded on her back was a pair of large dark blue feathered bird wings. This Alicorn mare was former Chief Financial officer Luna Silverlight for Dayspring Corporation and the aunt to Somnus, Blueberry, and Aurora Silverlight.

"Tee-hee, do you want to take my sandals off me with your telekinesis, my dear little Somnus?" Luna asked insightfully went she notice the dark blue magic aura forms around Somnus's spiral horn on top of his head.

"May I, Auntie?" Somnus inquiry as Luna uncrossed her long Alicorn legs and held them in the air for Somnus.

"You may, nephew," Luna said, acceptable as she observes the same dark blue aura forms around the zippers holding her gladiator sandals to her feet.

Soon Luna begins to chuckle amusingly with the unmistakable sound of a zipper being unzipped on the heels of her sandals, went the zippers reach the bottom of her heels. Her gladiator sandals hang loosely upon her large plush and smooth dark blue bare feet with glitzy red toenail polish. A moment later, the same dark blue aura forms around her sandals. With little effort, the shoes quickly slipped off her large plush and smooth dark blue bare feet and carelessly floated through the air onto his desk, landing with a gentle thud.

Luna floated a napkin off the white folding tray table with the remnants of her lunch and caught it in her hand before gracefully bring it to her mouth to elegantly clean her face from her meal. With that, she graciously and elegantly gets to her feet and pip-pops in her bare feet over to her nephew's desk.

She glances around his office till she locates the vertical slat back café chair that her nephew retains in one corner of his office for his aunt's routine visits. Slowly, a moderate cobalt blue aura surrounds the chair and floats it over to herself. They're a very soft thump as the chair lands behind Luna. She quickly gets comfortable in the chair before lifting her long Alicorn legs up and places her smooth round heels of her large plush and smooth dark blue bare feet on top of the desk.

"Here are my feet, my dear little Somnus," Luna said amiably as Somnus rises to his feet and walks over to his Auntie; he wraps his arms around her in affectionate manner as she lovingly rubs the side of her snout against his cheek.

With that, Somnus returned to his seat and was about to turn to face the large plush and smooth dark blue wonderfully shaped bare feet sitting helplessly on top of his desk. Suddenly a moderate cobalt blue aura forms around one of the pulls on a drawers on his desk and smoothly slides it open. Inside the drawers, the moderate cobalt blue aura begins to shuffle carefully through the papers inside moving them from one position to the other searching for something. Suddenly the moderate cobalt blue aura forms around a small square box inside and floats it out of the drawers' right next to her bare dark blue feet.

"Here are your toys, my dear little Somnus," Luna said, knowledgeable as a moderate cobalt blue aura forms around Luna's spiral horn on top of her head once again.

Soon on top of Somnus's desk, two magically created clamps form in moderate cobalt blue color; Luna slots her elegantly slender and perfect dark blue ankles into the comfy U-shaped seat of each clamp. Their subdued click as the jaws closes around Luna's ankles, securing them, forcing them to become vertical. An inspired smile form on Luna's snout went she creates magical toe cuffs that she locks around her perfectly shaped big toe stems of her large plush and smooth dark blue wonderfully shaped bare feet.

"Here we go, my dear little Somnus, your auntie Luna large plush and smooth dark blue wonderfully shaped bare feet are now helplessly trapped for you to tickle torture with all your toys in that box," Luna said assert as Somnus once again stands up and embraces her but this time longer than normal and he kisses her on her cheek.