• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 857 Views, 42 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 2) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put together with canon characters volume 2

  • ...
15
 42
 857

The Celestia Experience two CH1

It has been a relatively hectic year for the Dayspring Corporation Chief Executive officer Miss Celestia Borealis; running a multi-million dollar corporation in downtown Los Ungulas in Coltifornia caused her social life to suffer. Standing in front of a large window on the penthouse floor of a multistory building looks out over the city scape of downtown Los Ungulas was a breathtakingly beautiful white with a hint of pink Alicorn mare with a golden blonde mane and tail.

Her perfect 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in a faded gray pantsuit. Her perfectly shaped white with a hint of long pink legs was encased in barely black thigh-high nylons. On her, fairly large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink bare feet with sexy deep sets arches and shapely not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet were black blocks heeled pumps with three and three-fourths heels. Folded on her back were her large white with a hint of pink feathery bird wings. This Alicorn mare was Executive Celestia Borealis, the CEO of Dayspring Corporation.

Suddenly the cell phone on her desk buzzes with an incoming text message from another cell phone number. About a week ago, her younger sister Luna Borealis the Chief Financial officer for the Dayspring Corporation, talked her older sister Celestia into going onto a social media site for a single mare to find a date for the upcoming holiday season and to get her out of the house. After posting her profile on the site, she instantly got several bites from the site.

She sent all the profiles through her personal filter and eliminated every single one of them. More profiles pop-up on her page for the next few weeks and were quickly eliminated by her very high standards. Becoming increasingly frustrated with the super low quality of single stallions on this dating site Celestia was about to delete her profile, went a profile simply called 'the unicorn' pop-up on her page and met every single one of her very high standards.

Seeing no other prospects on the site, Celestia sent a message to the unicorn profile via the site's messaging system. A few days later, the unicorn replied to the message she sent to him, and the two started to talk back and forth via the messaging system for several months. Till Celestia gave the unicorn her cell phone number, and the two began to text message back and forth away from the dating site.

"Hello Celestia, how are you?" the unicorn typed

"A bit stress unicorn about this new deal I am set up. I have not told my Chief Marketing Officer, Mr. Justice Silverlight, about it yet." Celestia typed

"And why have you not told him about it, Celestia?" the unicorn typed

"Because I am not sure if the deal will fall through. He has been with me since the beginning of this business, and he a friend." Celestia typed

"Scared about talking to him, Celestia?" the unicorn typed

"Maybe?" Celestia typed

"I'll bet he very nice stallion, Celestia." The unicorn typed.

"He is, but still, I am nervous to talk to him." Celestia typed.

Meanwhile, in different part of the same building sitting at his desk was a majestic-looking dark blue unicorn stallion with crimson red mane and tail. His 6ft 5in athletic equine figure was attired in a misty blue-gray wool suit. On his twelve inches long socked dark blue bare feet were black wingtip oxfords. This unicorn stallion was Chief Marketing officer Justice Silverlight for the Dayspring Corporation, and the user knows as 'the unicorn.'

Sitting on the edge of his desk with her legs crossed was a gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare with fern green mane and tail. Her 5ft 9in toned equine figure was attired in a midnight gray skirt suit. Why on her toned pearly purple legs were jet black thigh-high nylons. And on her eleven and one-third inch, long flawless and unblemished shaped pearly purple bare feet with baby blue colored toenail polish were black stiletto heel pumps with a three-inch heel. This unicorn mare was Chief creative officer Emerald Luster for the Dayspring Corporation and roommate/friend of Justice.

(One month earlier café noir coffee house after a business meeting)

"Now come on Justice, that breakup was messy. But I have known you for awhile normal you get over it pretty quickly. I know you have not got over it because not once have you wanted to remove my shoes and stockings. To tickle my flawless and unblemished shaped pearly purple bare feet for yours and my enjoyment." Emerald comments, taking a sip of her café au lait from the paper cup in front of her.

"Our workday is over Justice (looking at her watch on her wrist). So let head home; these pumps and stockings are begging to be removed. And my flawless and unblemished shaped pearly purple bare feet are screaming to be tickled." Emerald explains as she standing up and taking hold of Justice's hand to bring him back to the townhouse that he, Emerald, and Anita share as roommates.

A few moments later, in a small room in the townhouse, Emerald sits on a pearl white chaise lounge; she uses her telekinetic ability to roll her jet black thigh-high nylons down to her slender ankles. Upon arriving at home, Emerald quickly went up to her bedroom to remove her blazer and leave her purse, and briefcase in her room. After some encouragement by her Justice agreed to tickle her for a little while.

"All right, Justice, I am all set," Emerald said as she got comfortable on the chaise lounge before gesturing him to sits on the end of the chaise lounge by her feet.

With that, Emerald lifted her feet up and waited for Justice to sits down on the end of the chaise lounge; went he did, she placed her feet on his lap. He jiggled her pumps off her stocking-clad feet and put them on the ground in front of the chaise lounge. Through the opaque fabric of her stocking, Justice saw a magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished pearly purple eleven and one-third inch slender and elegant bare feet. The arches on both her feet had a delicate curve to them that led into a smooth round ball of her feet, why another end of her arches led into supple, round heels.

Continue up to shapely toe stems that are topped with ten symmetrical shaped toes; each toenail is beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with baby blue colored nail polish. As he removed her stockings, her feet looked even more lavishing bare. Suddenly Emerald moved her feet off Justice's lap as if sensing something was off in his mood. The moment she moved her feet, he stood up and left the room, leaving Emerald a bit puzzled, watching him disappear through the door.

A second later, Emerald pip-pops out of the room barefooted looking for Justice, she found a glum Justice sitting alone on the balcony. She's pip-pops barefooted out onto the balcony with an elaborate casual expression and places her hand on his shoulder before sitting down and crossing her legs on the chair across from Justice.

"I am sorry, Justice," Emerald said apologetically, placing her chin on the flat of her hand.

"You were just trying to help, Emerald. I can't fault you for that. Do you remember how we became friends?" Justice asked as Emerald (grin) scooted closer with her chair and placed the heel of her foot into Justice's hand.

"My feet were how we became friends," Emerald comments as he plays with her ten symmetrical shaped toes of flawless and unblemished foot in his hand.

"I was a very popular cheerleader in high school; you were the big brain of high school. One of my teachers told me if I didn't improve my grades, I would be off the team. She told me about you and told me to go see you about tutoring. Not wanting to be off the team, I talk to you about tutoring. At first, I thought you were going to make me feel dumb because I was a cheerleader. But as the tutoring continues, we became friends, and you help me become the captain of the cheer squad." Emerald explained as Justice started to massage her foot for her.

"The day after I was appointed captain of a cheer squad, I invited you to meet me after cheerleading practice at the stadium. After I finish practice, I met you on the bleachers. I thank you for help me become captain of the team. Then I told you that you may request one think of me and I'll do it because you help me. I thought you were going to asks me on a date with the most popular cheerleader in school. But what you ask me was a surprise to me." Emerald explains as she smiled form on her snout as Justice started to scratch her foot's center.

"Nooohohohoho! N-not my foohoohoohorhoot! Eeeheehahahaha!" Emerald protesting out of habit rather than actually complaining.

"I asked you to let me see your feet; without hesitation, you placed your ankle socked and tennis shoes clad feet on the bench in front of me," Justice explains as Emerald shook her head frantically, wanting him to stop tickling her foot.

"Aaahahaha! Nahahaaaahaha! Haahahah! Aha! Nooohohoho! T-too much! Too much! Stop! Stop! Stahahahaohap!" Emerald screamed, begging, gasping for air between her laughter.

With that, Justice stop tickling Emerald's flawless and unblemished pearly purple barefoot, allowing her to calm down. Slowly Emerald lifted her equine head up and smiled at him annoyingly and at the same time flushed with happiness that she's cheered up her best friend Justice.

"Went you asked to see my feet as your request, it came as a shock to me. Even back then, I took excellent care of my feet. That no one ever wanted to see because of my natural gorgeous Arabian horse beauty. I watch you skillfully untie my sneakers, and before I knew it, I was in my ankle socks. You floated my sneakers onto the lower bench next to me; you started to mess with my ankle socked feet by tickling the underside of my toes. Before long, I was in my bare feet with my ankle socks stuffed into my sneakers." Emerald explains as she gasp went she remember what happened after that.

"You sneaky stallion, you did something similar back then to me a moment ago; the only difference was that I place my foot in your hand voluntarily this time. Let see, you bonded my ankles to the bench with a binding spell; with my feet trapped, you started to tickle the soles of my feet. It was a good thing the stadium was empty; by that time, I exploded into hysterics. I curled my toes to no avail as you were concentrated in the center of my feet. As tears started to form and drip down my cheeks, you stop and release my ankles from the spell." Emerald explained as she floated an outdoor ottoman over to her and placed the heels of her naked feet on top.

"Went you release my ankles from your spell I was upset I want to run away because you tickled me without my permission. I sense you were more upset about tickling me without my permission then I was. So I sat back down barefooted, of course, and we talk for a good long time about it. I found out you like me, and being a very popular cheerleader, you thought there was no way that I would like someone like you. After that, we dated until graduation went; we went our separate ways to college. It was not till this Chief creative officer for the Dayspring Corporation that I apply for that I reunited with you, and we restarted our high school friendship again." Emerald explains as the two friends went back inside the house to talk and maybe get tickled as she still in her bare feet.

(Back to the present in Justice's office at Dayspring Corporation)

"Do you really think you are talking to our boss Celestia Borealis, Justice? From that dating site, I told you about?" Emerald asked, allowing her stiletto pump to dangle off the end of her nylon-clad shapely toes as she sits on top of his desk with her leg crossed in his office.

"I have talked to this same mare for months now after she sent me messages on the dating site. During that time, I have slipped several questions that I know about her into our conversations, and she has confirmed them with her answers." Justice explains as Emerald shifts her body position, so she sitting on the backside of the desk next to Justice, using the stiletto heel of her other pump, she pulls out a desk drawer partway and wedges her heel into it.

"If it is our boss Celestia Borealis, you are one lucky stallion, Justice. You have told me how much you are starting to fall in love with that breathtaking beautiful Alicorn mare with the golden blonde mane." Emerald comments as Justice float his cell phone in his dark blue magic bubble in mid-air.

Freeing up his hands, he grabs hold of Emerald's nylon-clad supple, round heel with one hand, removing her pump from her toes with the other, places it on his desk next to her. Leaving revealed her nylon-clad barefoot through her stocking's opaque fabric, he could see Celtic blue toenail polish on her toes. Know what Justice wants to do next, she uncrossed her leg and replaced the pump he removed. She wedged that heel into the drawer, removed the other pump, and placed her other nylon-clad barefoot onto the armrest of his chair. Emerald has been friends with Justice for a long time, and she uses her telekinetic ability to roll her nylon down to her ankle. He grabs hold of rolled up nylon and rolls the rest of the way off her foot, revealing her flawless and unblemished barefoot with Celtic blue toenail polish.

Justice forms a dark blue bubble ring around Emerald's ankle allow it to float in mid-air with the skin on the bottom of her creamy soft foot exposed. Justice gesturing with his head to Emerald whom sky blue eyes glinting with pleasure and know right away what he wants her to do. She un-wedges her other pump from the desk drawer and closed it with the side of her foot. She reached down and took her pump off and placed it next to her other shoe on the desk.

She uses her telekinetic ability once again to roll her nylon down to her ankle before she removed her nylon. Revealing her flawless and unblemished foot with Celtic blue toenail polish and held it in mid-air as a second dark blue bubble ring formed around her ankle allow the skin on the bottom of her creamy soft foot to be exposed. Justice line up his snout with Emerald's creamy soft feet in front of him.

"Aaaaaaaaahahahahahah! Nooooo!" Emerald scream with laughter as Justice's rough tongue ran up from her heels to the pads of her toes.

"Gaaananhahaaaahaha! O-oooohhh!" Emerald scream with laughter as Justice's rough tongue tormented each and every toe pads on each of ten symmetrical shaped slender toes

"Ooohoohoohoo! D-don't stop! Hehehahahaha! Aaahahahahaaaa!" Emerald scream with laughter as Justice ran his rough tongue in the center of her smooth, flawless and unblemished soles. Justice and Emerald know that no one with come to investigate the scream of laughter he forcing out of unicorn mare ticklish feet as it the end of the workday and everyone has left to go home. Except for Chief Executive officer Miss Celestia Borealis who works late into the evening, her office is on the building's penthouse floor.