• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 857 Views, 42 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 2) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put together with canon characters volume 2

  • ...
15
 42
 857

The Celestia Experience Two CH 5

It little bit after one in the afternoon went Celestia Borealis arrives at Palomino Square in the heart of downtown Los Ungulas. She was attired in her standard faded gray pantsuit, barely black thigh-high stockings, and black block heel pumps. Dangling across her body was her black mini tuxedo satchel with all her personal possessions in it. Her hands held pretty tight to the leather straps of her purse that was across her perfect figure as her light magenta eyes were haunted by some inner anxiety.

For several months now, the unicorn and Celestia Borealis have played phone tag trying to arrange their first meeting; it has become next to impossible to sync up their schedule for their first meeting or reunion. After some finessing, the two ponies finally sync up their schedules. The two parties decided on an afternoon meeting at Palomino square in downtown Los Ungulas. Palomino Square is located in the heart of downtown Los Ungulas; this square is mostly made up of hardscapes and green areas. For ponies alike to sit, talk, meet up, and relax in the middle of Downtown Los Ungulas.

'The unicorn told me to meet him in the chess area of Palomino Square (stomach knotting).' Celestia thought as the heels on her shoes click-clack on the area's concrete pad as she walks around searching for the stallion called 'the unicorn.'

The more Celestia walks about the chess area of Palomino Square searching for the stallion, the more nervous she becomes until she spots a familiar stallion sitting at one of the tables toward the rear of the area with a good view of the whole area. She quickly made her way to the table with the familiar stallion.

"Oh, hello Celestia, what brings you to Palomino Square this beautiful afternoon?" Justice inquiries, friendly as Celestia clasp and unclasp her hands.

"May I join you, Justice?" Celestia said, her voice edged with tension as Justice shook his head and Celestia sat down at the table.

"You seem to be a little bit nervous about something Celestia." Justice comment as Celestia shook her head a few times.

"May I ask about?" Justice asked as Celestia blink excessively with the question. She quickly summons up her courage to tell Justice as she has always trusted Justice went she was dating him in college.

"I was going to meet a stallion I met on a dating site for the first time this afternoon. But I can't find him." Celestia explains as her cell phone in her purse buzzes with an incoming text message from 'the unicorn.'

"I am here, Celestia." The unicorn typed

"You are where?" Celestia typed

"In front of you, my love." The unicorn typed

Slowly Celestia lifted her head up and looked toward Justice, who held a different cell phone in his hand. Suddenly tears fill her light, magenta eyes; what she thought was true fate gave her another chance to fix her mistake for the best.

"I have been talking to you all this time, Justice," Celestia said, shocked as Justice scrolled through the text messages he had with her from the beginning went she gave him her cell phone number.

"Yes, you have Celestia, so I know about what happened between us in college. After you ran off in tears, I chased after you; you were so upset and hurt that you thought I left you so I could be with Chrissy Exchange. That I felt trying to speak with you would be useless, so I left." Justice explained as Celestia composed herself.

"You were right not to speak with me at that time. Seeing Chrissy Exchange all over the stallion that I loved broke my heart. I would have never listened to you anyway, Justice; it was too painful." Celestia explains a bit sorry for jumping to conclusions back then.

"I tried to find you after the graduation ceremony to talk to you, and then they told me you left right after it was over." Celestia comment as Justice shook his head.

"I intended to go find you and talk to you. But I was grabbed by a counselor after the ceremony; he said that a huge company in Trotkyo offered me a job right out of college. But I had to pack quickly to catch a flight with him to Trotkyo for the job offer or lose it." Justice explained as Celestia became downcast, thinking that Justice didn't want to see her again.

"I call you," Celestia said as Justice caressed Celestia's cheek with the back of his hand, very loving.

"During the fast packing, I forgot to grab my cell phone that was on top of my desk in my room. I used the counselor's phone to call Emerald and Anita, asking them to pack-up my room and would send them the address to send the box to in Trotkyo went I got settled." Justice explains as Celestia felt ashamed that everything she thought was wrong, and Justice wanted to make-up with her.

"Tee-hee, now I feel so much better; all this time, I was mad at you for think that you wanted to be with Chrissy Exchange and not me. Can you forgive me, my dearest?" Celestia said, optimistic as Justice smiled at Celestia.

"There is only one thing you can do for my forgiveness, Celestia." Justice comment as Celestia blushed, followed by a knowing smile. Slowly a very light gold magic aura forms around her spiral horn. The same light gold aura forms around the top of her barely black thigh-high stockings underneath the table and begins rolling them down her perfectly shaped white with a hint of pink long legs to her ankles.

"You pick a wonderful place, my dearest. No one will notice what going on at this table. My dearest, would you use your dark blue bubble rings to hold my legs in the air." Celestia suggested attentively as a dark blue magic aura forms around Justice's spiral horn. Underneath the table, the same dark blue aura forms around her legs, holding them in the air.

Justice reached under the table and felt around for Celestia's pumps; till he felt the side of her leather shoes, he followed the edge of the shoes along the sides of her feet this caused her to stiffen a giggle from ticklish touch on the side of her feet.

She shoots a knowing wink toward Justice and scooted closer to the table, and rests her elbows on top of the table; this slight movement causes her perfectly shaped white with a hint of pink long legs to stick-out the other side of the table, revealing more of her feet. Taking the opportunity, Justice ran his finger down the nylon-clad top of Celestia's foot and stop where her toes begin; this caused her to slight moan and giggle from the ticklish touch.

"Torturous to be wearing nylons upon sensitive feet is it not, my love," Justice said, bantering as Celestia chuckled softly, enjoying this whole experience with her beloved stallion from college.

"Not as bad as being tickled on my fairly large plush luxurious bare feet," Celestia said, knowing as Justice chuckled softly, also enjoying this whole experience with his beloved Alicorn mare from college.

He grabs hold of her stiletto heel and gently yanks the shoes free from her perfectly round heels. The moment Celestia felt a warm breeze blow across her nylon-clad perfect round heels; she stares adoringly at her beloved stallion. Taking the opportunity once again, Justice reaches a single finger between the insoles of her pumps and the balls of her feet, scratch the opaque fabric of her stocking on the balls of her feet caused Celestia to squeal from the assault upon the balls of her feet.

With that, he grabs hold of the heels and gently yanks the shoes free from her nylon clad feet. The moment Celestia felt a warm breeze blow across the soles of nylon-clad pair of fairly large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with burgundy red toenail polish and sexy deep sets arches; she beam fondly at her beloved stallion.

He was transfixed on her shapely, not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet within the reinforced toes of her stockings with her feet free from their imprisonment of her pumps. Justice wasted no time grabs hold of the rolled-up nylon and rolls it the rest of the way off her foot, revealing her plush Alicorn size feet with burgundy red toenail polish.

Sensing something, Celestia quickly cast the obscure spell. This spell doesn't allow anyone outside the spell radius to see what going on inside the affected area. This unicorn spell is not too unusual to be cast here. Justice gently brings Celestia's bare feet to the same side of the table within the magic ring, still being held in dark blue bubble rings.

A knowing smile once again appears on Celestia's snout as Justice pushes her feet together in mid-air; he takes hold of her ankles in one hand and brings her creamy soft soles toward his snout. Once their he buries his snout into her plushy soles and takes a good long whiff of her feet, picking-up the faint, unmistakable scent of vanilla lotion she rubs on her large plush and smooth white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet to keep them supple to the touch.

"Tee-hee, do you love to smell my large plush and smooth luxurious bare feet, my dearest." Celestia comment loving as she wiggled her ten white with a hint of pink shapely not too long toes tapping her toe pads carefully against the sharp tip of Justice's horn in the center of his forehead.

With that Justice pulls his chair in front of Celestia helpless pair of fairly large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with burgundy red toenail polish floating in front of him. The unbelievably beautiful refined curvature of her sexy deep sets arches flowed into the perfectly round, soft balls of her feet and her perfectly round heels. The flawless and unblemished skin on the bottom of her feet was creamy smooth with a slight red tinge on her feet.

"Gaaahahahaaaahaha!" Celestia's voice explodes out of her as she feels strangely disembodied and doesn't feel the initial touch of a finger slowly and methodically tracing the curvature of both her deep-set arches on the bottom of fairly large plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet.

Celestia stared wide-eyed at Justice, holding her breath as the two fingers traced a tortuous path along the inner arch of her sensitive luxurious plush white with a hint of pink bare feet. She shuddered and gasped as the fingers reach the end of her arches and follow the same torturous path in reverse, heading back to the top of her arches. Quickly Celestia cast a silent spell within the obscure spell inside the affected area so no one could hear her.

This went on for several more minutes; during that time, the light touch applied to her fairly large luxurious plush white with a hint of pink bare feet caused a lingering tingling sensation in her feet. Each passes through her ticklish arches, forcing her to bite down on her tongue to keep herself from breaking into laughter as the pressure slowly increased upon her helpless and very sensitive arches.

It was getting increasingly more challenging to keep from laughing went the single fingers left her sensitive arches and started to trace her smooth, perfectly round heels continuing along the sides of her sensitive feet, up to the smooth, perfectly round, soft balls of her feet. The single fingers lingered for an extraordinary amount of time on the balls of her feet, sliding horizontally across them slowly and deliberately, chipping away at Celestia's will.

Slowly building laughter, the longer the fingers stayed tormenting her smooth, perfectly round, soft balls of her feet, tears started to form and dripping down Celestia's cheeks. Celestia opened her mouth to scream, but nothing comes out. Her tall Alicorn figure tremble, her chest rapidly rose and fell, but still, her laughter was utterly silent. The only sound in the area was the constant scratching sound upon the smooth, perfectly round, soft balls of her feet, quickly weakening her resistance.

Celestia's light magenta eyes widen with alarm went Justice's introduced all his fingers and applied them to her sexy deep sets arches. He dug his fingers deep into the tender white with a hint of pink flesh of her deep-set arches; this caused Celestia to gasp and begin bucking wildly in the chair. A huge smile form on Justice's snout, discovering her sweet spot her unbelievably ticklish sexy deep sets arches.

It only got worse for Celestia went Justice dug deeper into the tender white with a hint of pink flesh of her deep sets arches not letting up causing her to explode into hysterics, she thrashing wildly unable to free her fairly large luxurious plush white with a hint of pink bare feet from the dark blue bubble rings holding her ankles locked in stocks.

"Noooo, my Arches! Noooot my arches! I beg you Justice please! Stahahahahaaa! Stahaaahaaahaha!" Celestia squeaked thrashing her head back and forth as Justice gently traces his fingertips slowly through the unbelievably beautiful refined curvature of the deep arches of her luxurious plush white with a hint of pink bare feet.

"Noooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-hooooo!!!" Celestia screamed, her side aching and her perfectly ample large breasts ache and heaving as the finger continues tracing the curvature of her deep-set arches.

While the other fingers tickled the smooth, perfectly round, soft balls of her foot, concentrating exclusively on the intersection between the lower half of the balls of her foot and the top of her arches. His fingers continued without so much as a short break to allow Celestia to gulp much need oxygen to replenish the depleted air in her lungs, leaving the poor Alicorn mare screaming wildly in ticklish laughter.

A moment later, Justice decides to give his beloved Alicorn mare a reprieve before breaking the binding spells that held her perfect ankles in mid-air. Justice being a gentle stallion, walks over to the exhausted Celestia Borealis and plants a gentle kiss upon her full classic red lips, who is at the moment gulping much need oxygen to replenish the depleted air in her lungs with her lungs full once again. She smiles at Justice and is not one bit displeased that he basically tickled her silly.

"Come on, Celestia, I something very special for you," Justice said helps Celestia to her feet, followed by dispelling the obscure spell and the silent spell; soon, the two ponies slip out of the chess area. Celestia is carrying her removed pumps and stuff in the shoes' toes was her barely black thigh-high nylons.

The very soft, plush texture of Celestia's Alicorn size bare feet ensured a satisfying pip-pops as the perfectly round and softballs of her feet made contact with the concrete pad of these walkways as they took a roundabout way to reach a large green area in the Palomino square. Celestia didn't mind one bit the long walk as the creamy soft skin on the bottom of her white with a hint of pink feet really don't get rough or callous by walking around barefooted and being once again in the arms of her beloved stallion justice make this even more of a treat.

"Huh? (The breath catches in her throat) you set up a picnic for us, my dearest," Celestia said in shock as her light magenta eyes fell upon the outstretched red checkered picnic blanket laying on top of an area of green grass in Palomino square.