• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 857 Views, 42 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 2) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put together with canon characters volume 2

  • ...
15
 42
 857

The Royal Sister Experience CH 1

It was a relatively hectic day at the Grand Royal Palace in Canterlot. Walking down the white ceramic tiled hallways of this grand residence was dark blue heavenly looking Alicorn mare with jet black colored mane and tail. Her 6ft 3in equine figure was attired in sky blue mid-knee-length dress with red lace trim. On a pair of twelve-inch long dark blue wonderfully shaped bare feet roughly the same size as Celestia's feet but a tad bit smaller sported a mare's size fifteen pair of embellished ankle strap silver wedge sandals with a three-inch heel.

A single embellished band attached to the thin ankle straps that held it to her foot and covers the top of her foot. Till it ends at two embellished thin crisscross bands over perfectly shaped five elegant toes painted with satin metallic silver toenail polish. Folded on her back was a pair of large dark blue feathered bird wings. On top of her head behind her horn was black metal tiara and rest on her average size. Still, perfectly shaped breasts were black metal collar with a half-moon symbol in the center. This Alicorn mare was Senior Princess Luna Silverlight, the co-ruler of Equestria.

She was being followed by a dutifully gorgeous light blue half alicorn/unicorn stallion with a crimson red mane and tail her constant companion for this day of meetings after meetings. His 6ft 2in equine figure was attired in yellow chambray colored long-sleeve dress shirt and olive twill colored stretch slim fit suit pants. On a pair of socked eleven and one-sixth inch long light blue wonderfully shaped bare feet the same size as Luna's feet sported a stallion's size eleven pair of gray oxford round-toed dress shoes. On top of his head behind his horn was a black metal crown in Luna's tiara style. This half alicorn/unicorn stallion was Prince Somnus Silverlight and princess Luna's nephew.

"I appreciate thee my little Somnus for sticking with your Auntie Luna. These meetings are a lot less tedious with you at my side, my dear nephew." Luna said gratefully as she paused temporarily to turn and face her nephew, who stops a moment later.

"As these meetings are boring, anytime I get to spend time with my Auntie Luna is worth the aggravation," Somnus said, devoted as Luna moderate cyan eyes moist with joy with her nephew's words.

"I thank thee for your kind words, my dear nephew (checking her schedule on her MCV). It seems this will be my last royal duty for today. So Somnus, please name your reward for sticking with your Auntie why she was doing her royal duties for today." Luna commented as Somnus has a smile on his snout.

"Your feet Auntie and my room will be my reward," Somnus said, confirming as Luna had a huge smile on her snout before bending down close to his ear.

"I was hoping you would pick that reward from me, but the only thing I didn't expect was your room. Do you want home-field advantage on your beloved auntie?" Luna said, interested as she touches her painted fingernail onto the end of Somnus's snout.

"Now, Auntie, you taught me never to show all my cards during the first deal or lose the advantage," Somnus said very confidently with a roguish smile on his snout. This caused Luna to snicker a few times, kissing him on his cheek.

"So, a card game is what we are playing, my dear Somnus, and the deck is my feet," Luna said, amused as they both walk into the room for the last meeting of her royal duty, so they may return to the card game.

A moment later, the lights from the hallway stream through a crack into a muted gray with a bit of a green undertone colored large bedroom located in the private living area of Canterlot Grand Royal Palace. The sound of clicking heels breaks the silence of this empty bedroom that belongs to Prince Somnus Silverlight. He reaches for the light switch on the wall next to the door and turns on all the lights in his bedroom.

Following right behind him into the room was his Auntie Luna; she looks around his room; the first thing she noticed was the queen size bed against the far wall of the room. An amused smile form on her snout he has the same night aesthetics as her own room with that she feels at home. She chuckles softly, watches her nephew sits down on a cushy bench in front of his bed, and begins to pulls his dress shoes off, and followed by his socks. He cleans the sock lint from between his perfectly shaped five toes of his light blue bare feet that were the same size as her own feet and just as small.

Luna couldn't help but noticed the arches of his feet were more symmetrical and not as deep-set as her own feet. But had an unbelievably beautiful refined slow curvature to them that led into smooth curved balls of his feet. Her nephew's feet were just as divine, looking like her own.

"Auntie! What are you looking at?" Somnus inquiry as Luna suddenly blushed.

"Oh, I am sorry, Somnus, but this the first time I really got a good look at your feet. I must say they have a similar look to my own. But any way you want my feet as your reward, so somnus where do you want them?" Luna asked politely as Somnus stood up and gestured her to sits down on a cushy bench.

"For right now, Auntie could you sit on this bench, I am not going to remove your shoes right now. I have to get the device that I build that I want to test on you. If that ok, Auntie?" Somnus asked hopefully as Luna walked with all the grace of a refined Alicorn mare over to the bench and sat down very gracefully before answering his question.

"That will be fine, Somnus; my feet belong to you as your reward. If you want to test something you build on them, I will comply." Luna said acceptable and in a refined manner as Somnus hugged and kissed his auntie.

"Thank you, auntie," Somnus said appreciatively as Luna padded her hand against his elbow and kiss him on his cheek.

Before heading to a small side room that serves as his personal workshop, Luna has visited Somnus's studio numerous times. He is always working on some little projects. It always reminds her of his father, Prince Justice Silverlight.

'He was habitual tinker taking apart everything and anything he could get his hand on. But at the same time, he was a brilliant inventor; the tickle torture chamber deep in Grand Royal Palace dungeon is one of those inventions. Celestia and I have not returned to the Tickle Torture Chamber since visiting it during the second anniversary of his death.' Luna thought.

Suddenly the squeaking sound of wheels echoed from the small side room into the main room, pushing a flat cart with a covered device on it was Somnus. Luna figured the covered device on the flat cart was the device he built and wanted to test it on her. The squeaking sound masked the subdued plop-pops of Somnus's bare feet on his bedroom's marble-tiled floor.

"Here the device I want to test on you, Auntie," Somnus said, struggling to control the quivering in his voice. Luna helps him float the device off the flat cart onto the floor with their levitation ability.

"Somnus, please stop being so anxious, you are of my blood. Their no changing that I understand you have great respect for me and what I mean. But at the same time, you are my nephew, part of my family that I love so much. I don't allow just any pony to have their way with me, especially with my large Alicorn feet. But you are my nephew and my beloved student. I am more willing to allow you access to my large Alicorn feet to play with. So don't worry have fun with my large Alicorn feet; nothing will change between us." Luna said comforting and consoling as Somnus wraps his arms around his auntie pleased nothing will change between them.

"Thank you, Auntie; do you want to see my device?" Somnus asked as Luna shook her head.

" Yes, Somnus I would like to see your device." Luna responded enthusiastic as smile form on Somnus snout.

Somnus and Luna walk over to the covered device; he pulls the cover off it, revealing an L shaped well build wooden apparatus the bottom half has a very cushy pad on the platform with two clamps above the head (She confirm it by pressing on it with the front of her sandal). Two heavy-duty locking scissor hinges held wooden stocks above the lower platform.

"What is it, Somnus?" Luna asked looking over the L shaped well build wooden apparatus in front of her.

"I call it the feet up device, Auntie," Somnus commented as Luna tapped a single satin metallic silver fingernail against the lower half of her snout.

"I am going to assume you place the victim's ankles in these wooden stocks on top here. That is the reason you call it the feet up device. In that position, the soles of the victim's are fully exposed to be tormented. You know Somnus, if you place adjustable toe clamps were the toes are naturally positioned, you have a very effective restraint system. It will keep the victim's from curling their toes." Luna suggests as Somnus hugs and kisses his aunt on the cheek for helping him.

"Somnus, have you thought of any other way to up the anxiety of the victim?" Luna asked, crouching down and noticed that the top half of the stocks slide open so the ankles can be position in the holes, then locked.

"Yes, Auntie. Would you be the victim?" Somnus said shyly as Luna smiled.

"I will, but I have another idea Somnus." Luna comment as Somnus smile.

"That is, Auntie?" Somnus asked

"Let call your mother; her feet are much longer than mine. You can use her toes positions for the maximum length of the adjustable toe clamps." Luna explains as Somnus blinks excessively with asking his mother for help.

"Somnus, if you didn't know, we both love you very much. I know you don't want to hurt your mother because she is your mother. But asking her to help with this little project is not hurting her. As a matter of fact, she will be more willing to help her foal with this little project. Because she loves you." Luna said reassuringly as she called her sister on her holo phone.

~Sometime later~

A moment later, Somnus's bedroom door is opened by breathtaking gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn mare with golden blonde mane and tail. Her 6ft 5in perfect equine figure was attired in electric blue short-sleeve lace fit and flare dress that hit slightly below the knee. Why on her twelve and one-third inch plush white with a hint of pink bare feet with sexy deep sets arches were champagne-colored wedge sandals with two and one-fourth heel.

Single elastic strap held it to her perfect ankles. A wide champagne-colored band covers the top of her foot till it hit a thin band over the back of the toes. And protruding from under that strap was five white with a hint of pink shapely not too long toes that are a perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet with a stellar pedicure, each painted with orange, yellow toenail polish. This Alicorn mare was Princess Celestia Silverlight and Prince Somnus own mother.

"Hello baby, Luna called me saying you need my help with a little project you have going on," Celestia said politely as she embraced and kissed her foal.

"I do, mother, I need the use of your feet. Only if that ok, mother?" Somnus asked nervously as Celestia's eyes blink with amazement with her foal request to her.

"What for baby?" Celestia asked perplexed as Somnus face grows chalky with worry that his mother quickly pick-up on.

"Baby, I didn't say no to your request. Just tell me why you need my feet. You know I have susceptible feet, and I am very touchy about them. Just tell your, mommy, why you need her feet. Whatever the reason, I'll let you remove my sandals for your little project. That a mother promises." Celestia said gentle and motherly as she rubs her snout against Somnus cheek, very loving.

Somnus take hold of his mother's hand and walks her over to the L shaped well build wooden apparatus; the bottom half has a very cushy pad on the platform with two clamps above the head (She confirm it by pressing on it with the front of her sandal). Two heavy-duty locking scissor hinges held wooden stocks above the lower platform.

"By my light! That the feet up device, it been a great many seasons since I last saw this device (a tear come to her pale light magenta eyes)." Celestia comments as she remembers all the wonderful memories that she shared with her late husband, Prince Justice Silverlight, with this device in their romantic life.

"Sister, you know what this is!" Luna exclaims, shocked as Celestia shook her head.

"Somnus, did you find the plans in a small journal with your father's name?" Celestia inquiry as she looks toward her foal.

"Yes, mother, I did. There were ten journals in all." Somnus explains as Celestia blushes very embarrassed.

"Somnus, give me your father's journal number ten. Those pages have very intimate details between your father and me. None of my foals should see what is in those pages. If you don't, I will break my mother's promise to you without feeling guilty." Celestia said decisively as Somnus floated the tenth journal out of his workshop into his mother's hand.

Celestia gives her husband's journal number ten a thorough examination, not because she doesn't trust her foal. She worry about her sister who would enjoy holding this journal over her head just to be cheeky. She flips through the journal pages, cross-referencing the times and dates with her own memories of the events. Satisfied that the journal was her husband's journal, she teleports it away from most likely into her hidden safe in her bedroom. Before looking over the feet up device, her son Somnus build using his father's original plans.

"On your father's original plans, there were toe clamps right here (Tapping her painted fingernail on the area above the openings)," Celestia comments perceptively as Luna and Somnus look at each other baffled before she moves on to examine rest of the device.

"That is very ingenious adaption, my dear foal! Your father always had trouble with the hinge mechanism. Being made out of wood from your father's original plans, now using metal heavy-duty locking scissor hinges like these. Will keep the wooden stocks in place. I am very impressed with your work, my dear foal." Celestia said, impressed with a huge smile on her snout as Somnus feels a rush of heat to his face.

"So, I am assuming that this is the device you need my feet for, Somnus." Celestia's comment looks toward her sister and takes a quick glance toward her feet, noticing she had loosened the buckles on her sandals.

"Yes, mama, it is. Mama, can I test this device on you and auntie." Somnus said gingerly as Celestia knew what he wanted to do.

"You want my permission to tickle me why my feet are in the device," Celestia said, knowing as Somnus slowly shook his head.

"All right, baby, you may tickle mommy's feet why they are in the device. (Noticing that Luna gestured her head tell her sister they need to talk about something) So, baby, why do you get your toys together to tickle your mommy and auntie's feet. I and your auntie need to speak about something why we wait for you." Celestia suggests as Somnus went to gather the tickling toys.

"What did you want to talk about, Luna?" Celestia asked as Luna stands in front of her sister.

"The Tickle Torture Chamber in the dungeon, maybe Somnus can get the old mechanism going. As much as your foals are getting the Foot lounge going in Ponyville, that will be impossible to maintain. Their father had a lot of free time being the Royal investigator. But your foals don't being designated royalty; they have royal duty here in Canterlot." Luna explains, looking at Celestia.

"I see your thinking, Luna! The room that the tickle torture chamber is attached to is big enough to turn it into a Canterlot Foot lounge. Plus, knowing my husband, he was thinking about expanding it." Celestia comments as she taps her painted fingernail against the lower half of her jaw.