• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 863 Views, 42 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 2) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put together with canon characters volume 2

  • ...
15
 42
 863

The Celestia Experience Two CH 3

"You have asked me since college to let you see my bare feet, the answer I gave you then. Went I feel really comfortable with you, you may take my nylons off, and only then will you be able to see me barefooted, Justice. But till then, my nylons will remain on my feet, Mr. Silverlight." Celestia said shrewdly as she picked up her heels from the ground and gracefully walk back to her office in her nylon-clad bare feet.

Taking extra care to allow Justice a decent view of her fairly large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink bare feet through the opaque fabric of her stocking. With that, Justice continues on his way to the Chief Financial Officer Luna Borealis's office on the same floor as Celestia's office. It took him only a few seconds to reach a dark walnut door with an ornate gold plaque that reads 'Miss Luna Borealis CFO.'

As Justice pushes through the door into Luna's office, he entered a relatively large, very lushly carpeted room with subdued lighting. The room's back was an espresso-colored double pedestal wooden executive desk with an espresso-colored wing back executive chair behind it. Sitting on top of the desk with her slender nude legs crossed was a heavenly looking dark blue Alicorn mare with glossy black mane and tail.

Her elegant 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in midnight clover green, very fashionable pantsuit. On a pair of twelve-inch long dark blue wonderfully shaped bare feet with ruby red toenail polish roughly the same size as Celestia's feet but a tad bit smaller was a pair of refined mint green slide sandals with two and one-half heels. Folded on her back was a pair of large dark blue feathered bird wings. This Alicorn mare was Chief Financial officer Luna Borealis for Dayspring Corporation and the CEO's younger sister.

A coquettish smile formed on the dark blue snout of Luna as Justice approach her desk and started to get bigger went; she gestured him to sit down on a black wing back guest chair in front of her desk.

"I know you want to, Mr. Silverlight," Luna said in a ribbing manner as she thrust her sandal-clad feet toward him and would quickly pull them back went Justice would reach for them in a taunting manner.

This went on for several hours that time; Justice's bided his time waiting for the right time to spring his trap on Luna. As Luna was not as old as her sister Celestia, she had an unruly child demeanor about her went, it came to Justice. But overall, she was quite fun to be around. The younger Alicorn and younger unicorn became fast friends; this helps as she holds the keys to the Dayspring Corporation's main piggybank being the Chief Financial officer for this business.

"Gotcha you!" Justice exclaims as Luna found herself floating in mid-air in a spread-eagle position; four dark blue bubble rings were around her ankles and wrists keep her in that position. She could feel her dark blue feathered bird wings bond to her back; went she tries to use her magic from her horn, it fizzled out. Justice smoothly guided the helpless Alicorn to the center of her office, where there was nothing to grab hold of, giving him a 360-degree area around her equine figure to play with.

"Mr. Silverlight, what are your plans for me?" Luna asked defiantly as Justice walked around her Alicorn figure a few time in pondering manner. Before stopping at her sandals-clan bare feet with ruby red toenail polish.

"Oh-no-no-please!" Luna screams, begging as she clamped down her toes onto the end of her sandals to prevent them from being removed from her feet.

To remedy this, Justice reaches a single finger between the insoles of her sandal and the bottom of her foot, scratch the tender flesh on the bottom of her foot. This causes her toes to release the death grip on her sandals, and he quickly puck her sandals off her feet and tosses them behind him on the floor.

Left floating in mid-air was a pair of dark blue wonderfully shaped bare feet roughly the same size as her sister Celestia's feet but a tad bit smaller. The arches of her feet were not as deep-set as her sister was. But had unbelievably beautiful refined slow curvature to them that led into smooth curved balls of her feet. Her soft curved heels on the back of her feet only accentuate her smaller plush and smooth dark blue bare feet. Her toe stems were perfect in shape, topped by five elegant toes painted with ruby red toenail polish. Luna's feet could well pass for being divine.

"Please, Justice! Not the feet!" Luna's voice explodes out of her as she feels strangely disembodied and doesn't feel the initial touch of a finger slowly tracing the curvature of both her not too deep-set arches on the bottom of her smaller plush and smooth dark blue bare feet.

Luna stared wide-eyed at her office ceiling, holding her breath as the two fingers traced a tortuous path along the inner arch of her sensitive, smooth dark blue bare feet. She shuddered and gasped as the fingers reach the end of her arches and follow the same torturous path in reverse, heading back to the top of her arches.

This went on for several more minutes; during that time, the light touch applied to her smaller plush and smooth dark blue bare feet caused a lingering tingling sensation in her feet. With each pass through her arches, forcing her to bite down on her tongue to keep herself from breaking into laughter as the pressure slowly increased upon her helpless arches.

It was getting increasingly more challenging to keep from laughing went the single fingers left her arches and started to trace her smooth curved heels continuing along the sides of her feet, up to the soft curved balls of her feet. The single fingers lingered for an extraordinary amount of time on the balls of her feet, sliding horizontally across them in a slow and deliberate matter chipping away at Luna's will.

Slowly building laughter, the longer the fingers stayed tormenting the smooth curved balls of her feet, tears started to form and dripping down Luna's cheeks. Luna opened her mouth to scream, but nothing comes out. Her slightly taller Alicorn figure tremble, her chest rapidly rose and fell, but still, her laughter was utterly silent. The only sound in the office was the constant scratching sound upon her feet' smooth curved balls, quickly weakening her resistance.

Luna's moderate colored cyan eyes widen with alarm went Justice's introduced all his fingers and applied them to her perfectly shaped soft ten elegant toes painted with ruby red toenail polish. He skittered his fingers across the ends of her toes and pads of her toes, and occasionally the top of her toes. This caused Luna to begin bucking wildly in mid-air Justice discovers her sweet spot, her unbelievably ticklish well-care for perfectly shaped soft ten elegant toes. It only got worse for Luna went Justice tickled her slender, but long toe stems and in between her well-care for perfectly shaped soft ten elegant toes.

"Noooot my toes! Not my toohohohohohohhohohohos!" Luna squeaked, thrashing her head back and forth as Justice gently wriggled his fingertips along the underside of each of Luna's smaller plush and smooth dark blue perfectly shaped soft ten elegant digits.

"Noooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-hooooo!!!" Luna screamed, her side aching and her perfectly large-sized breasts ache and heaving as one finger seesawed between her toes.

While the other fingers tickled the toe pads of her dark blue digits, concentrating exclusively on her big toe and second toe in a devious figure-eight pattern. His fingers continued without so much as a short break to allow Luna to gulp much need oxygen to replenish the depleted air in her lungs, leaving the poor Alicorn mare screaming wildly in ticklish glee.

"Justice, I surrender!" Luna screams with the last of her breath from her lungs as her head hung low, still trying to catch her breath as Justice stops. Sweat, tears, and a little bit of drool dripped down from her face to the floor of her office.

A moment later, Justice gently floats her to the floor of her office before breaking the binding spells that held her in mid-air. Justice being a gentle stallion, sits on the floor next to the exhausted Luna Borealis, who is at the moment gulping much need oxygen to replenish the depleted air in her lungs with her lungs full once again. She turns her head toward Justice and smiles at him, not one bit displease that he basically tickled her silly.

"You lasted a bit longer this time, Luna," Justice comments as he gently takes hold of Luna's hypersensitive smaller plush and smooth dark blue bare feet that are still tingling from the tickle torture she just received from him.

"Oh, be quiet, Justice, you held back much of the tickle torture upon my feet," Luna comments as it takes what is left of her weaken willpower to keep from scream with laughter as he begins to rubbing her silky smooth soles to relax her.

It takes the edge off the amplified tickle sensation that still affecting her smaller plush and smooth dark blue bare feet with ruby red toenail polish. Slowly the tickling feeling upon her feet went back to a manageable level. Luna leaves her long legs in place, allowing Justice to indulge in one of his fetishes that she knows about being friends with him.

Justice takes hold of her ankles in one hand and brings her silky-smooth soles toward his snout once he buries his snout into her plushy soles and takes a good long whiff of her feet. Picking-up the faint, unmistakable scent of dark chocolate with the hint of blackberries preserves lotion; she rubs on her smaller plush and smooth dark blue bare feet to keep them supple to the touch.

"Tee-hee, you do love to smell my dark blue bare feet, Justice." Luna comment as she wiggled her ten dark blue elegant toes, tapping her toe pads carefully against the sharp tip of Justice's horn in the center of his forehead.

"Indulge my curiosity, Justice; tell me what other mare's bare feet have you sniffed?" Luna asked, very curious as she placed her bare feet back down on the floor in front of her and wrap her arms and large feathered bird wings around them, very relaxed in Justice's presents.

"If you must know (Luna shook her head). I have sniffed the bare feet of my roommates at the townhouse I share with them and Cadence. Like you, Luna, they greatly enjoy allows me to indulge my foot fetishes as they take magnificent care of their feet and like being tickled and being barefooted." Justice explains as he reaches his hand out and helps Luna to get to her feet.

"Well, Mr. Silverlight, if you would excuse me, I have a huge budget report to go over. Feel confident that your department remains well funded for the foreseeable future." Luna said, confident as Justice watched Luna pip-pop barefooted behind her desk to begin going over the Dayspring Corporation budget report for this fiscal quarter.

Meanwhile, in the chief executive officer's office, a rare sight has presented itself pip-popping on the office's lushly carpeted floor was a fairly large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink bare feet with deep pink toenail polish. And sexy deep sets arches, shapely not too long toes perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet. Even the balls of her feet were perfectly round and soft to the touch. The skin on the bottom of her feet was creamy smooth as she takes impeccable care of her sizable Alicorn feet.

But still, I would quite enjoy allowing Justice to remove my stockings from my fairly large Alicorn feet, allowing him to touch my creamy soft skin on the bottom of my feet. Even back then, a classmate at the University of Coltifornia, Los Ungulas, I knew he admired my Alicorn feet. To indulge his obvious foot fetishes during the warm seasons, I would wear gorgeous and revealing sandals upon my white with a hint of pink, fairly large feet, and a fresh pedicure. I didn't care if the other students thought my feet were unsightly or unattractive; I was not doing it for them. I was doing it for him. I honestly could love the one stallion and allow having his way with my plushy white with a hint of pink bare feet.

A moment later, a very light gold magic aura forms around a pair of mare's size sixteen black block heel pumps and pair of barely black thigh-high nylons with lace trim detail sitting on top of a cherry wood finished executive pedestal desk. The items floated into the large white with a hint of pink, well-manicured hand of Celestia Borealis. She sits down on the edge of the cherry wood finished three drawers’ lateral file cabinet.

'Then that two-timing stallion pushes me aside for that arrogant Chrissy Exchange. Seeing those two obvious unlikely pony couple broke my heart. After graduation, I told Justice I don't want to see him anymore. Enjoy your new some pony; I no longer want to be with him.' Celestia thought as tears begin to stream down her cheeks.

'After that, I resigned myself; no pony would ever see me barefooted again. Because the stallion that I did this for broke my heart.' Celestia thought as tears pour down her cheeks, and she begins to slip her stocking back on her sizable Alicorn foot to hide it even those she still takes impeccable care of her feet.