• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 847 Views, 42 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 2) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put together with canon characters volume 2

  • ...
15
 42
 847

The Twilight Velvet Experience CH 1

It was a warm and nice beautiful day in the Capital City of Canterlot strolling through the huge Canterlot City Park in the center of the city after finishing a grueling week of finals at the Canterlot University where she works as an instructor was gorgeous looking older light gray unicorn mare with moderate purple and light gray mane and tail. Her healthy 6ft 2in equine figure was attired in white short-sleeve knit polo shirt and black straight leg jeans.

Why on her ten inches long curvy light gray bare feet was a pair of black ballerina flat shoes with textured lace detail across the side of the shoes. Dangling on her rounded shoulder was her black shoulder bag with all her personal belonging. This older unicorn mare was Professor Twilight Velvet Sparkle, an instructor at the Equestria University in Canterlot and mother to Princess Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship.

'By Celestia's light! This the first year at the university that finals week was just as brutal for me as for my students. I don't know what Equestria Education Association thinks is adding an extra set of tests, to the already packed schedule of testing for my students. If I was not perceived as a fair and kind and understanding instructor, my kids would have rebelled against me. But still, to my student's chagrin, we got it done. I hope it goes well for the other instructors with their students.' Mrs. Twilight Velvet Sparkle thought she continued her peaceful strolling through the huge Canterlot City Park, breathing in the fresh smells of pine trees in the park.

Strolling down the same path in the opposite direction was an attractive and majestic looking dark blue unicorn stallion with crimson red mane and tail. His athletic 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in an orange, red short-sleeve ultimate pique polo shirt and dark green tinted straight athletic fit jeans. On his eleven and one-sixth inch long socked dark blue bare feet were gray pigment men's walking shoes. This unicorn stallion was Lord Justice Silverlight fiancé to Princess Celestia.

After finishing up his work as the Princesses elite protection division commander, Justice decided to take a stroll in the Canterlot City Park, as his fiancée Princess Celestia will be tied up for most of the day with meetings. She promised him this evening he may remove her sandals and play with her large white Alicorn feet in her bedroom. Several meetings she must attend will be grueling, and she could use the stress relief. As the evening with his Alicorn fiancée's ticklish bare feet is still some time away, he headed into Canterlot to visit several of the businesses he invested his bits into and get a progress report on them from the owners.

'Well, it seems that my investments into those businesses were not squandered; it seems my investments are turning quite a tidy profit for me and heading into other markets. The boss mare of my family, my Grandmother, the Duchess, will be very pleased to see our family fortune grow.' Justice thought he's noticed the gorgeous looking older light gray unicorn mare with moderate purple and light gray mane and tail walking down the path toward him.

The gray stripes in her mane reminded him of another mare he knows in ponyville with similar streaks in her mane. As the stallion and older mare pass each other on the path, it hit him.

"Are you related to Princess Twilight Sparkle, mare?" Justice inquires as it stops the mare in her track as she turns back around to answer the stallion query.

"She is my daughter; my name is Twilight Velvet Sparkle. I am the Princess of friendship mother." Twilight Velvet answers politely as Justice takes hold of Twilight Velvet's delicate hand and brings it to his lips and kisses the back of her hand.

"Please to meet you, Mrs. Sparkle." Justice said gentlemanly as the gesture caused Twilight Velvet to chuckle nervously as it been some time since she met a real gentleman. Not since her own husband first started to date her, many years ago.

"I thank you, stallion, but now you have me at a disadvantage who is the stallion that just kissed my hand like a gentleman?" Twilight Velvet asked her voice edged with tension wanting to know who this stallion is.

"Who am I, My name is Lord Justice Silverlight. Please to make your acquaintance Mrs. Twilight Velvet Sparkle." Justice answers as a sudden spurt of adrenaline coursing through Twilight Velvet's veins. She is talking to a member of the most prominent noble family in Canterlot, next to the Princesses themselves.

"From the look on your face Mrs. Twilight Velvet you know my family reputation." Justice comment as Twilight Velvet nodded her head.

"Of course I do, the Silverlight Unicorn family headed by Duchess Ophelia Silverlight. The head of the House of Lords is a major donor toward improving the educational system here in Equestria." Twilight Velvet explains as the answer catch Justice by surprise.

"How do you know about that, Mrs. Sparkle?" Justice asked as Twilight Velvet blush a bit before chuckling.

"I am a Professor at the Canterlot University here in Canterlot. One of the many institutes that benefit from your family generous donation." Twilight Velvet explains as Justice gets an idea.

"Would Mrs. Twilight Velvet Sparkle join me for lunch? I would love to speak to her about where my family can put more bits into the educational system that would benefit every level of students in the Equestria educational system." Justice mention as the breath catches in Twilight Velvet's throat; she has an opportunity to help fix the Equestria educational system to benefit students everywhere.

It a few hours later, Justice's listens intently to the suggestions of Mrs. Twilight Velvet Sparkle for improving the Equestria Educational System. As the conversation continues, Twilight Velvet starts to become more relaxed to the point of crossing her legs, one knee tossed casually over the other and begins to tap her ballerina flat shoe clad foot soundlessly in the open air. This allows Justice to get a decent view of his gorgeous looking older unicorn mare companion foot.

From his vantage point, Twilight Velvet's foot looks to be larger than her own daughter Princess Twilight Sparkle's own foot, that he had the pleasure of playing within his Foot lounge in Ponyville sometime ago. Twilight Velvet observes Lord Justice Silverlight look at her foot sticking out from under the table and chuckle softly into the back of her hand. As a teacher, she developed an incredible sixth sense that a student is not paying attention to her lesson.

She usually would reprimand the disobedient student tell them their eyes should be on the board and nowhere else. But in this case, having a unicorn figure like hers at her age is very flattering; she wishes that her husband Night Light Sparkle would take notices of her. A cheeky thought comes to her mind, she would like to test how much interest Lord Silverlight has in her feet. If he has enough interest in her feet, it would be interesting to see what kind of plans he would have for a willing, unicorn mare like her and her curvy bare feet. She begins by pretending that something got stuck in her shoe and removes it.

Revealing a curvy light gray barefoot that was bit larger than her own daughter, Princess Twilight Sparkle's own foot with an arch with a lovely shaped curve and high enough to be inviting led to a curvy round ball of her foot. Why on the other end of her arch led into a smooth-flowing round heel. It continues up to the shapely toe stems that are topped with ten plump but beautiful, elegant toes. Each toenail was beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with bright red toenail polish. Her velvety smooth light gray sole easily wrinkle went she scrunches her toes down before smoothing out once again went she straighten them.

Twilight velvet sensed a tide wave of joy wash over her as she splayed her toes, scrunched, and unscrunches her smooth light gray sole to the delight of Lord Silverlight. She couldn't help but have a huge grin on her snout overjoyed. She found another unicorn stallion that would find her very interesting or at least her curvy light gray feet.

"A hum, Lord Silverlight, would you escort me back to the Equestria University where I parked my car, so I may head home," Velvet asked politely as she put her flat back on her foot to the disappointment of Lord Silverlight.

"All right, Mrs. Sparkle, we shall take a short cut to the Equestria University." Justice comment as Velvet shook her head no.

"No Lord Silverlight I would like to take the long way through the Canterlot City Park, I would like to talk to you more about a different topic. Plus, I am not too anxious to get home." Velvet said her voice a lifeless monotone as the mare and stallion enters the city park; he pauses for a moment.

"If that case Mrs. Sparkle, then I ask you to take your flats off and walk barefooted back to the Equestria University. You were not the only one testing the waters I was testing you, Mrs. Sparkle." Justice comments as Velvet face glazes with shock with being tested.

"You knew I was testing you, Justice (Justice shook his head). If you don't mine, just call me Velvet." Velvet comments as she reaches down and takes her flats off, leaving her barefooted.

The walk back to the Equestria University faculty parking through the Canterlot City Park was a lot more relaxing for Velvet; she found that Lord Justice Silverlight was a fantastic listener being a stallion and all. Most stallion she knew would quickly zone out went a mare started to talk to them. But the one thing that annoyed Velvet was that he was not very direct when asked for his opinion. But instead gives advice to her to help her find the answer for herself. She figures his fiancée Princess Celestia rubs off on him according to her daughter Twilight because that how Celestia is toward her.

Upon arriving at faculty parking, Twilight Velvet insisted that she drops Justice off at Grand Royal Palace instead of making him walk back as she drove to the Royal ward; the two ponies continued talking. As Twilight Velvet drops Justice off at the front entrance of the Grand Royal Palace, a small business card appears in his fingers.

"Here you go, Velvet calls this number if you ever need to relieve your stress," Justice comments handing the business card to Velvet, who is a bit puzzled.

"The foot lounge- A places for busy professional mares and royalty-to enjoy." Velvet read off the business card.

"What is this Foot lounge, Justice? And why would I need it?" Velvet inquiry as Justice chuckle.

"All I can tell you Velvet it a special place to help mares relieve some of their stress from their daily life. Plus, it very exclusive only the pony who I gave the card to can see what it says on the card. All others see a business card from a beauty salon." Justice comments as he walks toward the front entrance of the Grand Royal Palace to meet up with his sun Princess.

'A special place to help mares relieve some of their stress from their daily life. Did Lord Justice Silverlight know how stressed I am with my marriage to Night Light and why he gave me this business card for the foot lounge? I thought I was covering my stress pretty good, but I guess not.' Twilight velvet, thought, as her arms started to tremble from the stress of her marriage. Twilight Velvet pulls her car to the side of the road and reaches into a purse to retrieve her star-shaped cell phone. She dials the number on the business card.

~In the soundproof royal bedroom of Princess Celestia in grand royal palace~

Laying on her back on a very cushy platform big enough for an Alicorn, her height was Princess Celestia she was attired polo shirt and jeans. Her arms were clamped above her head by magically created clamps, and the disruptor ring was placed on her horn. After finishing her last meeting for the day, Celestia head to her royal bedroom to change out of her court gown and into something more comfortable for this evening date with her fiancé Justice.

Before change out of her court gown, she found the note from Justice asking her after changes her clothes to go to her bathroom to thoroughly clean both her feet top and bottom with items he left in her bathroom for her. Justice asked her to do and thoroughly cleaned her fairly large, long, full, thick, and plush white bare feet with the soap and brush, even those it tickled horribly. As she was drying her feet off, she saw a new pair of slippers and another note asking her to put them on to keep her feet nice and clean.

After slipping on the slippers, she reentered her bedroom and saw two items covered by sheets in one corner of her room. And yet another note from Justice tells her she can't peek under the sheets till he arrives. As we continue to follow Celestia's legs, we come upon a small set of stocks stick out of the holes were Celestia's squeaky clean feet with the soles pointed to the sky. Her right foot was frosted with chocolate frosting to make it look like a foot-shaped birthday cake with a single candle in the center.

He was frosting her left foot with the chocolate frosting went his cell phone rang in his pocket, he quickly answered it. After making the arrangement with the pony on the other end of the line, he put finish touches on Celestia's left foot to make it look like a foot-shaped birthday cake by adding the single candle in the center.

"My Justice you are so creative, I would have never thought of frosting my plush white bare feet with cake frosting and making them looks like foot-shaped cakes. But I like that touch of a candle in the middle of my foot. It gives that birthday cake look." Celestia said, complimenting as Justice reach down with some frosting on his finger so Celestia could taste it.

"Mmm, that tastes chocolate frosting; it goes well with my white soles. But before we get started, was that call from a new client for the Foot lounge, Justice?" Celestia asked as Justice shook his head.

"Yep, bet you can't guess who?" Justice said playfully as he stood in front of Celestia's frosted white bare feet, waiting to begin to lick the frosting off her hyper-sensitive Alicorn feet after placing the sensitivity enhancement rings on her middle toes.

"No, who? Justice?" Celestia inquiry.

"Professor Twilight Velvet Sparkle," Justice comments as Celestia gasps.

"The new client is Twilight's own mother! Well, it seems that you have collected all the sparkle family except the two stallions. But I know you are not into stallions' feet. You like mares' feet because they are more sensitive." Celestia said playfully as she shook her head to start the game.

"Master! Please! Put my shoes and socks back on! Don't lick the frosting off my naked feet! They are far too ticklish for your tongue; I'll go mad from the tickle torture!" Celestia screams, pretending to be fearful. Justice brings his tongue close to Celestia's heel to begin to lick off the frosting.

In the next instances, Celestia bursts into bouts of uncontrollable laughter as Justice's licks the frosted cover plush white bare feet of his fiancée Celestia making sure he cleans even inch of frosting off her creamy soft white soles and in between her shapely not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet. He spends an extraordinary amount of time licking the frosting from her sexy deep sets arches. The perfectly round and softballs of her feet don't remain unmolested as his tongue traces each curve on her near-clean feet.