• Published 5th Jun 2020
  • 2,767 Views, 76 Comments

My Little Ninja Turtle (Part 2) - MlpTmntDisneyKauane



Equestria is in danger, now Mane 6 and Turtles need to reconsider, leave differences behind and be friends again to save Equestria from these terrible villains.

  • ...
7
 76
 2,767

Prologue

Previously on My Little Ninja Turtles....

The ninja turtles discovered that the Kraangs opened a portal to another world, a world completely different from theirs, the turtles decide to go to that world to find out what else the Krangs want from it, but when they went to that world, they were shocked with what happened, the ninja turtles turned into ninja ponies, after meeting Mane 6, the ponies turtles and Mane 6 get together to save Equestria from the evil Kraangs and the counterpart of the Shredder in Equestria. The group went through a lot of things, a lot of fights, a lot of friendships, a lot of training, a lot of fun, a lot of mutants and a lot more fights. But in the last fight against the Kraangs, the group is teleported far from Ponyvillw, this soon caused accusations and arguments between Mane 6 and ponies turtles that soon stopped being friends and separated, but Applejack, Fluttershy and Spike do not want that they stop being friends, so each one separated to make the others reconsider, Spike went to talk to the boys and Applejack and Fluttershy went to talk to the girls. Getting the girls to reconsider was a failure, after returning to Equestria (Without noticing that Spike was not with them), the Mane 6 were horrified by what they saw, Ponyville and other parts of Equestria were already being attacked by the Kraangs. And now, what are they going to do?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After returning to Ponyville, the Mane 6 were horrified by what they saw, Ponyville and other parts of Equestria were already being attacked by the Kraangs.

"What are we going to do, Twilight!?" Fluttershy asked worriedly.

Twilight was really worried about the situation now and she really didn't know what else to do.

"I ... I don't know." Twilight answered worried.

"Well, I will tell what we are going to do, we are going to end these Kraangs!" Said Rainbow punching her hooves.

"Alright, but don't think that just because we're going to do this that our conversation is over, cause it isn't over yet." Said Applejack

"What!? Sorry, I can't hear you, I'm too busy ignoring you!" Rainbow ignored Applejack, making Applejack red in anger.

"Come on girls, let's save Equestria!" Twilight ordered.

"BOOYAKASHA!!!" Pinkie shouted happily.

"Pinkie, don't even say the phrase those suckers say!" Rainbow said.

"Aaww, but I love to say 'Booyakasha'." Pinkie said sadly.

"See? Even Pinkie misses the boys right now." Said Applejack.

"Ah blah blah blah, enough of this talk and let's get rid of those brain cans!" Rainbow said uncomfortably.

"But ..." Before Applejack says something, Twilight interrupts. "Lets go Girls!"

And all of the Mane 6 are in action running to Ponyville, only Applejack and Fluttershy not yet, Applejack just groaned in anger.

"I don't know anymore how we are going to make them rethink about the boys!" Said Applejack a little depressed.

"Don't worry Aj, I'm sure we'll find a way, maybe who knows they can rethink themselves." Said Fluttershy.

"*Sigh* Yeah maybe, I hope." Said Applejack.

"But now I have to agree with Rainbow on one thing, we need to stop the Kraangs from destroying Equestria!" Fluttershy reminds.

"Yeah, you're right, we need to do this now, with or without the boys." Said Applejack.

"So come on, girls need us." Said Fluttershy running to Ponyville and helping the other girls.

But before Applejack ran along with Fluttershy, she thought about the boys and the fact that Spike is still there to make the boys rethink as well.

"Spike, wherever you are, I wish you luck in reconsidering the boys." Applejack thought and soon also ran to Ponyville to help his friends fight the Kraangs.