• Published 8th Feb 2020
  • 491 Views, 12 Comments

Backstory of Melody Song - Melody Song



The backstory of my character, Melody Song.

  • ...
4
 12
 491

The Beginning

It was a cool autumn day when a small filly was born in Cloudsdale. She was born to the parents Speeding Light and Dark Song.

As Dark Song cradled her newborn daughter she smiled. The little Pegasus filly had her father's white coat. However, she had her mother's black mane and violet eyes.

"What should we name her Speed?" Dark asked

"She should have your last name Dark." Speeding replied, reaching to tickle his newborn daughter.

The baby cooed up at her father, reaching with her little hooves, tiny wings fluttering. She suddenly began whimpering.

"She certainly sounds like a Song. Look at her, making up tunes already." Dark said, humming to her daughter.

The filly began trying to copy her mother. Her gurgles and giggles seemed like a little chorus all her own.

"I think she likes your humming." Speeding said

"It's not humming, it's a melody." Dark objected, smiling.

"That gives me an idea. How about...Melody Song?" Speeding asked

"Yes. It's perfect Speed. Our little Melody." Dark nuzzled the bundle gently.

Author's Note:

Hi. So, this is the backstory of the character that is me in Equestria: Melody Song. I know the description isn't much to go on but this story is basically the story of my oc's life.