• Published 6th Nov 2019
  • 420 Views, 6 Comments

It's So Easy - corvipony



The Adventeres of Adagio in the hard rocking 80's, She runs into Sunset at a bar .......AU

  • ...
3
 6
 420

Holding On

It had been a week or so since she had met Adagio but they got along and there was just something to her that the former unicorn swore felt familiar but she wasn’t quite able to place it . Being around her helped to settle her nerves and made her feel like she could stay in one place for more then a few weeks so it was a shock one day when Adagio calmly stated that Sunset needed to meet her sisters , Adagio hadn’t mentioned them up till this point and it made Sunset wonder just what she was in store for .

Sunset tried to calm her nerves before their dinner with the sisters , Adagio and her normally just either hung out at bars, clubs or a concert here or there, one time Sunset even played her guitar a bit which was nice . Adagio looked over and noticing the stressed look in her girlfriend’s face opened her fridge and pulled out an ice cold bottle of vodka and poured them each a small glass, the iced spirit pouring out thick as molasses . “Here this will settle you down before you meet my sisters , don’t worry they aren’t so bad well….most times” as they clinked their glasses . “ Aria is just into punk rock and likes to have fun in a rough manner...and Sonata just likes to get away from it all, can’t say I blame either of them “ .

Soon enough Sunset and Adagio were at the restaurant with the siren’s sisters and it actually was going well , Sunset was able to get along with both of the sisters , each of the pair matched a side of her own personality. As the night went on and Sunset had another Hurricane, she got more openly touchy with Adagio and the siren decided to broach the topic that was still fresh in her mind “ so Sunset I never got to ask , where exactly are you from? You said it was far away but ...I haven’t met anyone that gets along with me AND those two so well “

Sunset took a hard swig from the fruity drink as if her survival depended on it , maybe it did ? ..sighing she weighed her options in her mind and something just kept pushing her “well ….what do you three think about the supernatural ..” She let the question linger like smoke from one of Aria’s cigarettes.

Adagio looked at her sister’s and nodded , they had been talking over the last few months of maybe settling down again and also trying to lighten up on the darker sides of their gifts and now having the chance to have someone who would also understand them? It was too good to be true so they shared another look and nodded “ We are actually ancient seapony sirens from a millennia ago in another world ...so yeah we believe in it “



Sunset looked down at her now empty glass as the last drips of booze laced the glass and then looked up ,deciding to play along “ Well as long as we are being honest , I’m actually a talking unicorn who was the student of the princess of that same pony land “ . She had said it half jokingly in case the other 3 were just being silly or fucking with her, the fog in her brain from the cocktails made it hard to tell ….she left out a nervous laugh but then a memory of reading about the sirens made itself into her head and suddenly she looked very pale.

Adagio smiled softly glad to hear the truth even if it did take getting Sunset hammered to get it . “ Well don’t be so nervous ….We aren’t that bad now plus those stories always made it sound worse then it was, besides if you got sent here , you must of done something to warrant it “ She said as she took a bite of her cherry pie . Aria nodded intently and Sonata who decided to suddenly pay attention smiled over to encourage the former unicorn to tell her tale .

Sunset found herself wishing the waiter would come back with her refill….but no luck there so she pondered her options….here was a chance to be with someone she could be fully honest with, she was tired of going from town to town after all and this was a chance she couldn’t pass up even if a part of her mind wondered if this could really work.

“Well um I didn’t know I with the infamous sirens….but you three honestly don’t feel evil or harmful so I guess let’s try and make this work, I was a student of Celestia’s but I felt like she wasn’t telling me what I needed so I tried to get the knowledge other ways and she didn’t approve , also she didn’t like my idea to break into the palace cellar to be a good one …so we got into one little fight after the next , and having learned of Starswirl’s mirror I decided to run away to prove I could do things my way “

The other three girls listened to the story , wincing at the mention of Starswirl and his damned mirror , but they didn’t interrupt Sunset and her till she had finished it . “ Oh I see ...suppose that also makes sense as to why you ended up in this world , no one has likely used the mirror since we were banished here. Sunset I hope you decide to give us a chance besides the fact that we are all from there...you’re pretty fun too “ She smirked a bit too suggestively and Aria let out an annoyed groan , Sonata just looked at Adagio and deciding to have fun again “ a pretty little pony can we keep her pleaaasse?” Sunset giggled at bit at the sisters interaction and decided why not , they might be sirens but it wasn’t like she didn’t have her own demons and said a simple “ Yes “ and smiled , if only a bit sideways from the liquor .

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long pause, Human Malware 2020 led me to be working 6 days a week and I couldn't come up with an idea were to go but I am back now , thanks.

Comments ( 3 )

Thank you so much for continue this amazing story! :pinkiehappy:
and dont worry, I hope everything br okay. :fluttershysad:
I hope you continue :twilightsmile:

10594336
yes , was just working alot, and now I i've got an idea where this will go

10595151
I'm glad to hear that :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment