• Published 6th Nov 2019
  • 419 Views, 6 Comments

It's So Easy - corvipony



The Adventeres of Adagio in the hard rocking 80's, She runs into Sunset at a bar .......AU

  • ...
3
 6
 419

1. It’s So Easy

It’s So Easy

( Warning of alot of this fic is set in 80s so the views and actions back then are not as PC as today, this does not reflect my views or thoughts. )

“We are all that we need “ Adagio Dazzle stated to her sisters who were currently riding in the car with her. The siren turned human smirked as she brushed her long wavy blond hair out of her eyes and checked herself in the mirror before shifting the transmission into reverse and letting out the clutch . The car jerked forward as she shifted it into 1st , gas pedal descending the V8 roared to life as they heading down the sunset lit road , the air from the lowered windows causing a nice breeze as they cruised .

The Sirens had been on Earth for a few centuries at this point but they had kept themselves pretty low key during the unrest of the 60s and 70s , mainly so they could build themselves up a nice nestegg of goods and power to start their plans with ….and partly because of the social climate of the time favor them being so forward with themselves .

But now, it was the middle of the 1980s , it was IN to be into being rich, power and sex sold . It was a good time to be a Siren indeed so they had little to worry or need for , so as a group they had decided to take a well earned break and have some fun. To that end they had decided to hit The Strip, a happening section of the city full of bars, clubs and other dens of pleasure that would suit each of them ...sure they were Sirens and sisters...but that didn’t mean that they were joined at the hip.

Soon the trio arrived at their first stop, The Rainbow , a punk bar in West Hollywood known of being far tougher than its name would suggest , so Adagio pulled into a parking spot as close as the early evening crowd would allow and pulled the car into a parking space . “ Here...remember to make it last all night and If you aren’t at the meeting spot by midnight , well, you better have some left for a cab back to the house “ She opened her purse and then after a moment of digging handled over an envelope of money to Aria who took the money with little more then a grunt in thanks and headed to her club of choice . After waiting for Sonata to get out of the cramped backseat and moved to the more roomy passenger bucket seat , Adagio shifted the Trans am into gear and headed off to the next club, this time it was Sonata’s stop .

A few more minutes of driving saw the pair arrive at a happier looking bar with loud pop rock blaring from inside , Adagio gave mostly the same warning before about not missing the meeting time and handing over another envelope . Sonata turned before shutting the car door and tanked Adagio for the money but the elder sister added a final warning “ Sonata, just don’t blow it all on blow this time “ , with a nod Sonata headed into the poppy sounding bar .

Smirking to herself now that she was alone ….it was time for Adagio to go on the hunt. She adjusted herself before revving the Trans Am’s V8 and letting the tires bark as she dropped the clutch and drove to her bar of choice. She loved the feeling of the powerful car , the looks she got , the attention feeding her ego as she drove to the Whisky , her favorite bar as of late , and she had gotten lucky there every night so far so it was prime ground for her hunt.

Parking the car, Adagio stepped out, adjusted her jeans, pocketed the car keys into her purse and walked into the bar , the place smelled of cigs, spilled booze , and hormonal musk . Sitting at one of the only few open spots at the bar as the familiar tune of “Jump” played over the PA , She motioned to the bartender and asked the stocky looking man for a Sea Breeze . Nodding that he knew how to make it , he soon slide over the filled rocks glass of reddish drink.

Taking a sip of the tart/sour vodka laced cocktail Adagio looked around the bar to see who there might stir her attention for the night and then her ears centered on a girl who was shooting pool , she wore a leather jacket and her hair was a contrast of red and yellow ..Adagio had not seen her here before and was instantly intrigued. Sitting her now empty drink down at the bar with the money to cover it , Adagio sauntered to the pool table and enjoyed the view as she waited for the girl to finish her game before speaking .

“ So….just here for the pool or what ?” Adagio asked of the other younger looking ( but legal ) girl . The Whisky allowed many pleasures but underage patrons were not one of them . Looking up the other girl smirked with a prideful smile “ I’m here for a good time like all of us , name’s Sunset “

“Adagio” she said as she introduced herself to Sunset, taking a pool cue , she looked over the table “ up for a game and seeing how the night goes ?”

Sunset smiled back and racked up the balls in their holder as her reply to the offer ...bending over just a bit more than what was needed as she did so . Taking this as a tease , Adagio flaunted her own goods as she took aim for her first shot and soon the game was underway, both girls letting their egos feed each other , they both had a good time playing pool.

Adagio pointed back to the bar where two spots had opened up, She ordered another sea breeze for herself , and Sunset ordered herself a Tequila Sunrise , which they sipped on as they chatted for a bit , just casual boosting , ego tripping and enjoying each others company.

“So ...been in the area for long?...I haven’t seen you around before “ Adagio asked Sunset as she finished her now third cocktail and she checked her watch , 10pm, she had time .

“Just moved from….somewhere else “ Sunset left her answer open ended , it had seemed to be the easiest way to reply.

“Oh I see ….the mysterious type, well that’s fine by me , I’m not up for meeting the family yet….”

The leather jacketed girl laughed at the joke , sipped her drink in silence for a moment deciding she moved out here to have fun and cut loose. Which in a way, she had , and she was rather enjoying Adagio’s company this evening.

Adagio smiled , almost looking as if she expected the other girl to make the first move , of making this evening more than just pool and drinks, She even played with her long locks of flaxen hair as she teased .

Sunset , not wanting to be passed up as timid , smirked as she looked the blond up and down , admiring her curves and hair. Finishing her Long Island she cleared her throat and leaned in close enough to whisper to the other girl " So...you wanna see why they call it the Sunset Strip "