• Published 25th Jun 2019
  • 643 Views, 14 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EG: Neo W.R.G.P World Arc - foxmaster



The same as the first one. Decided to mix the search for the number monsters in with the W.R.G.P. And no there will be no Link summoning in this story but there may be some stuff from the newer sets.

  • ...
3
 14
 643

Elemental Healing

The Plane from Paris soon landed and as soon as Silver and his friends old and new left the Airport some familiar faces came up to greet them.

“ Silver, Lyra, Lightning, Ratchet. It’s so good to see guys again,” Sunset said.

“ As soon as we heard the Fourth round of the A Block was being held here in Canterlot City we just had to come to see you,” Twilight said.

“ Good to see you, girls, too,” Silver said.

“ By the way who are these three?” Twilight asked.

“ They are our opponents for the match,” Lyra said.

“ You will have to introduce us later. Right now Pinkie and the others are waiting for you guys,” Sunset said. Sometime later Sunset and Twilight took Silver and his friends back to the Silver Mansion where Pinkie and the others were waiting for them. As soon as they entered the door a bunch of cannons full of confetti went off.

“ Welcome Home Team Silverwing,” Everyone shouted.

“ You guys you didn’t have to do this,” Silver said.

“ Nonsense you guys made it to the semi-finals besides when we heard the match between you and the French Team was taking place here Pinkie insisted we celebrate your return,” Rainbow said.

“ And I’m guessing you guys are the french team?” Rainbow asked.

“ We are and I’m guessing you want us to leave,” Marinette said.

“ No, please stay,” Pinkie said. The party began and everyone was enjoying themselves. Silver filled everyone including their new friends from Paris about their journey thus far.


The next day both teams were ready to go and waited for the mc to arrive. A few minutes later the Mc showed up and took the mic.

“ Welcome everyone to the first semi-Final duel of the WRGP and what a duel it will be. So let’s start by introducing the teams for this match. First up from our very own city of Canterlot are the heroic wings of justice. Team Silverwing,” The Mc shouted as the crowd went wild for Team Silverwing’s arrival.

“ Feels good to have the applause being for us right from the start for once,” Lightning said.

“ Just remember Marinette and her team are our friends too. So focus on playing a good match and not the crowd,” Silver said reminding Lightning about what is more important.

“ And All the way from the lovely city of Paris and France. The Team of Heroes who dominated the EU and then some. Team Miraculous,” The Mc shouted while introducing Marinette and her friends which caused the crowd to get into an uproar and boo them which Silver did not like.

“ SILENCE,” Silver shouted at the top of his longs which shut the crowd up. “ SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR OUR OPPONENTS. After silver’s demand for the crowd to be respectful was heard the crowd changed their attitude towards Marinette and her team. Both teams sent their first duelists out to the starting line.

“ And now let’s get this match started. First up from Team Silverwing is Lyra Heartstrings and first up from Team Miraculous is Kagami Tsurugi,” The Mc shouted as both duelists looked ready to go. “ Now activating the Action Field Speed World V. Ramps and half-pipes began to form around the track like usual but this time something new was included which Silver and his team recognized. “ That’s right folks the rumors you heard were true. For this semi-final match, with the help of the goldenburn construction company and Silver Corp R&D division, we built some special duel lanes that take the action above the city but don’t worry folks we set up cameras all over the course so you don’t miss any of the action. As soon as the Mc Finished explaining both Lyra and Kagami took off and after using her nitro Lyra managed to round the corner first. Both duelists drew their opening hands and started the match.

DUEL
Lyra Heartstrings:4000
Kagami Tsurugi:4000

“ The first move is mine,” Lyra said. After checking her hand she saw the best way to start things off. “ First I activate the Continuous Spell Valhalla Hall Of The Fallen. Lyra’s Bifrost appeared like it always does. '' Next, I activate another Continuous Spell called Titania’s Spring.

“ What exactly do those do?” Kagami asked.

“ You’re about to find out. First, since I have no monsters on my field Valhalla lets me Special Summon A fairy-Type Monster from my hand so with this effect I Special Summon Guardian Angel Joan in attack mode. Guardian Angel Joan descended from the Bifrost and appeared on the field.

Guardian Angel Joan
LV:7
ATK:2800

“ Next up Titania’s Spring activates. Whenever I Normal or Special Summon a Fairy-Type monster I gain 500 Life points. Lyra was suddenly covered in a green aura as her Life Points went up.

Lyra Heartstrings:4500
Kagami Tsurugi:4000

“ Next up I summon Fairy Archer in attack mode. Fairy Archer landed on the field gracefully next to Joan.

Fairy Archer
LV:3
ATK:1400

“ Before I get to what she can do my Spring activates again since Fairy Archer is a Fairy-Type Monster. Lyra was covered in a green aura again as her Life Points went up.

Lyra Heartstrings:5000
Kagami Tsurugi:4000

“ I may not be able to attack during the first turn but I can still inflict some damage thanks to my fairy Archer’s effect which inflicts 400 points of damage for every LIGHT Attribute monster I control so with two of them that’s 800 points of damage. Fairy Archer unleashed her arrow on Kagami and dealt some decent damage to her.

Lyra Heartstrings:5000
Kagami Tsurugi:3200

“ Not bad. Anything else?” Kagami asked.

“ Not at the moment, for now, I end my turn with one card face-down,” Lyra said.

“ My turn I draw,” Kagami said as she drew her sixth card. Kagami was cautious of Lyra’s set card since it could be a possible countermeasure against her fusion monsters. After checking her hand she saw her strategy form. “ First I activate the Spell E Emergency Call this allows me to add an Elemental Hero Monster from my deck to my hand so I will add Elemental Hero Sparkman to my hand. After adding her declared card to her hand Kagami continued her move. “ Next I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode. Sparkman appeared on the field in a bolt of lightning.

Elemental Hero Sparkman
LV:4
ATK:1600

“ Next I activate the Spell R Righteous Justice this allows me to destroy one Spell or Trap for every Elemental hero I control so with one Elemental Hero I destroy one card so your set card is no more. Kagami’s card sent a big yellow R flying towards Lyra’s set card only for Lyra to smile.

“ You fell for my bluff. The card you just destroyed was Divine Shield and when a card effect destroys it I get to draw a card,” Lyra said as she drew her card.

“ No matter because now that I know you can,t stop me I activate the Spell Polymerization, and with it, I fuse the Sparkman on my field with the Wildheart in my hand. Both Sparkman and Wildheart appeared and spun in the fusion vortex.

“ Mighty hero of electricity combine with the swordsman of the jungle and become the blade of justice born from the sky itself! Fusion Summon! Rise! Level Eight! Elemental Hero Lightning Paladin! A warrior lady with long golden blonde hair wearing gold and cobalt armor with a matching blue cape wielding a pair of golden twin blades appeared and took a heroic pose while her blades crackled with electricity.

Elemental Hero Lightning Paladin
LV:8
ATK:3000

“ 3000 attack points?” Lyra said in shock.

“ That’s right and not just that she also has a very handy effect as well. My Paladin can attack twice during the battle,” Kagami said. As soon as Kagami finished explaining what her monster does she continued her turn. “ Time to battle Lightning Paladin attack Guardian Angel Joan with Lightning Sabre Slash. Lightning Paladin leaped into the air before crossing her blades and just when it looked like she was about to destroy Joan Lyra responded by pulling the only card in her hand.

“ Nice try Kagami but I activate the effect of Honest from my hand when a LIGHT Attribute monster I control either attacks or is attacked. I can discard this card to add your monster’s attack points to my monster during the damage step. Joan powered up as Honest’s wings appeared behind her.

2800 + 3000 = 5800

Just when it looked like Kagami was about to lose her monster she spotted the first Action card of the match and grabbed it. After reading it she wasted no time in activating it.

“ I activate the Action Spell Miracle. This not only saves my monster from destruction but the damage I take is cut in half. As soon as Paladin’s blades made contact Joan repelled her and Kagami took damage.

Lyra Heartstrings:5000
Kagami Tsurugi:1800

5800 - 3000 = 2800

“ You may have stopped my first attack but let's see you stop my second attack. Lightning Paladin attack Guardian Angel Joan again. Lightning Paladin prepared to attack Joan again. Just when it looked like she was finally about to destroy Joan Lyra spotted another Action Card and grabbed it before Kagami could and activated it.

“ I activate the action Spell Evasion now your attack is negated. Joan spun out of the way while Lightning Paladin’s attack missed.

“ You may have survived that but next turn you won't. I end with two cards face-down,” Kagami said as two set cards appeared behind Lightning Paladin.

“ My turn I draw,” Lyra said as she drew her card. Lyra saw what she drew and looked slightly disappointed by it only because she would be risking everything on it. “ I activate the Spell Card Of Sanctity which allows both of us to draw until we each have six cards in our hand. Both Lyra and Kagami drew six cards and Lyra looked pleased with her draw. “ Next I activate the Spell Next World this allows me to select one of your monsters and Normal Summon a monster with the same level without any tributes so thanks to your Level Eight Lightning Paladin I Summon my Level Eight Mozarta The Melodious Maestra without any tributes. Mozarta appeared on the field gracefully while singing.

Mozarta The Melodious Maestra
LV:8
ATK:2600

“ And since Mozarta is a Fairy-Type Monster, Titania's Spring gives me 500 more Life Points. Lyra was covered in a green aura as her Life Points went up.

Lyra Heartstrings:5500
Kagami Tsurugi:1800

“ But I'm not done spanning the field yet I use Mozarta’s Effect to Special Summon the Tuner Monster Bifrost Guardian in attack mode. A warrior wearing nordic style armor with ancient runes engraved on it appeared next to Mozarta.

Bifrost Guardian
LV:2
ATK:800

“ And since my Guardian is a Fairy-Type Monster My Spring grants me 500 more Life Points. Lyra smiled as her points went up some more.

Lyra Heartstrings:6000
Kagami Tsurugi:1800

“ You're not the only one who can summon from the Extra Deck. I tune my level two Bifrost Guardian with my Level Eight Mozarta to Synchro Summon my most cherished creature. Bifrost Guardian swung his sword and generated two green rings that encircled Mozarta and turned her into Eight stars that fell into alignment.

8 + 2 = 10

“Song of the hero spread far and wide -- let your legendary melody bring hope to the masses and this battle’s victory to me! Synchro Summon! Rise! Level 10! Zelda the Melodious Goddess!” Zelda slowly descended onto the field while playing her lyre.

Zelda The Melodious Goddess
LV:10
ATK:4000

“ I knew you would try this. I activate the Trap Elemental Arrest,” Kagami said as a card with an image of Sparkman arresting a villain flipped face up. “ While I control an Elemental Hero and you Special Summon a monster with 2000 or more attack points this card equips on to that monster which not only negates that monster’s effects it also can’t attack. Zelda was suddenly bound by a pair of futuristic handcuffs while falling onto her knees As Lyra’s Life Points went up more thanks to her spring.

Lyra Heartstrings:6500
Kagami Tsurugi:1800

" Nice Try but I activate the Spell De-synchro this allows me to detune my Zelda and if the material monsters are in my GY I can summon them so welcome back Mozarta and Bifrost Guardian. Zelda suddenly disappeared which caused the Handcuff binding her to fall and then break before Mozarta and Bifrost Guardian returned.

Mozarta The Melodious Maestra
LV:8
ATK:2600

Bifrost Guardian
LV:2
ATK:800

“ And let me guess your Titania’s Spring goes into effect again,” Kagami said, sensing where this was going.

“ Correct but only for the initial summon. Even though I summoned more than one monster my spring only grants Life Points for the summoning, not the number of monsters summoned,” Lyra explained as her Life Points went up.

Lyra Heartstrings:6500
Kagami Tsurugi:1800

“ Next I activate Fairy Archer’s effect which inflicts 400 points of damage for every LIGHT Attribute monster I control so with four monsters that's 1600 points of damage. Fairy Archer drew her arrow back and fired it but just when it looked like it was about to land Kagami pulled a card from her hand.

“ Not so fast when I’m about to take Effect Damage by discarding Elemental Hero Quicksilver from my hand I regain Life Points equal to the damage I would have taken. Kagami was covered in a silver aura as a metallic man covered in silver appeared in front of her and blocked the arrow.

Lyra Heartstrings:6500
Kagami Tsurugi:3400

“ Not bad but not good enough I activate the Continuous Spell Alfheim United,” Lyra said as a spell with an image of fairies of different races holding hands appeared next to Titania’s Spring. “ This spell grants all my fairy-Type Monsters an extra 300 attack points for every fairy-Type Monster I control so with four already on my field that is a total of 1200 attack points. All of Lyra’s monsters began to power up.

2800 + 1200 = 4000

2600 + 1200 = 3800

1400 + 1200 = 2600

800 + 1200 = 2000

“ Time to battle. Joan attack Lightning Paladin. Joan unleashed a beam of light at Lightning paladin and managed to destroy her.

Lyra Heartstrings:6500
Kagami Tsurugi:2400

“ I activate the Trap Fusion Reincarnation,” Kagami said as a trap with an image of Avian and Burstinatrix in front of a grave with Flamewingman on it flipped face up. “ When a Fusion Monster I control is destroyed by battle if the material monsters are still in my GY I can summon them in Defense Mode so come on back Wildheart and Sparkman. Both of Kagami’s monsters returned and took a defensive stance.

Elemental Hero Wildheart
LV:4
DEF:1600

Elemental Hero Sparkman
LV:4
DEF:1400

“ No matter because when Guardian Angel Joan destroys a monster in battle I gain Life Points equal to the destroyed monster’s original attack points so since Lightning Paladin had 3000 attack points I gain 3000 Life Points. Lyra was covered in a healing light as her points went up some more.

Lyra Heartstrings:9500
Kagami Tsurugi:2400

“ You know I am beginning to get tired of you constantly healing yourself,” Kagami said.

“ Moving on my Mozarta will attack your Sparkman. Mozarta fired a score of music notes at Sparkman only for Kagami to react to it.

“ My Fusion Reincarnation has another effect by banishing it from my GY. The material monsters I brought back cannot be destroyed by battle this turn,” Kagami said as a barrier appeared around Sparkman and Wildheart.

“ Fine, I end my turn with one card Face-Down,” Lyra said as a set card appeared behind her monsters.

“ My turn I draw,” Kagami said as she drew her sixth card. Kagami needed a way to get through all of Lyra’s monsters and her back row. Kagami looked pleased to see she drew what she needed. “ First I Activate the Continuous Spell Elemental Barrier Spell. While I control two or more Elemental Heros I don’t take any damage from battles involving them. A barrier made of rocks and light formed around Kagami’s field. '' Next, I activate the Spell Card Destruction now we both must send our entire hand to the GY and draw the same number of cards we discarded but since your hand is empty only I discard and draw. Kagami discarded the four cards in her hand and drew four cards. Kagami looked pleased with her draw and continued her turn. “ Since Necroshade is in my GY I can Normal Summon my Elemental Hero Bladedge without any tributes. Bladedge appeared and looked ready to slice up Lyra’s monsters.

Elemental Hero Bladedge
LV:7
ATK:2600

“ Next I activate the Spell Hero Mask I target one elemental hero monster I control and by discarding another Elemental Hero from my deck the targeted monster’s name becomes that of the discarded monster’s so I target my Bladedge and discard Elemental Hero Avian from my Deck. Bladedge was covered in a green aura. “ Next I activate the Spell Heroes Charity This allows me to draw until I have five cards in my hand but I must discard a Hero Monster or my entire hand goes to the GY. Kagami drew four more cards and then discarded a monster from her hand. “ Perfect I have everything I need to end this First up the Field Spell Skyscraper. A bunch of buildings began to pop out of the ground and transformed all of Canterlot City into a bigger city than it was before. “ Next up Copy Spell by paying 600 life points I can target one Spell in my GY and activate it however I cannot use that same Spell card for the duration of the duel and the Spell I am using is R Righteous Justice which destroys spells and traps you control equal to the number of Elemental Heros I control so with three of them I destroy all three of your Continuous Spells. The same flashing R from before shot out of the card and destroyed all three of Lyra’s Spell cards.

Lyra Heartstrings:9500
Kagami Tsurugi:1800

4000 - 1200 = 2800

3800 - 1200 = 2600

2600 - 1200 = 1400

2000 -1200 = 800

“ Next up the Equip Spell Edge Enhancer this not only gives Bladedge an extra 600 attack points but all battle damage he inflicts becomes doubled. Bladedge’s blades became longer and sharper.

2600 + 600 = 3200

“ And now for my last Spell card, I activate the Spell Feather Shot this allows Elemental Hero avian to attack multiple times equal to the number of Elemental Heros I control but only Avian can attack this turn and not directly,” Kagami said.

“ But you don’t have Avian on the field; he is in your GY,” Lyra said.

“ Did you forget about Hero Mask thanks to it Bladeedge can use Avian’s powers along with his own,” Kagami explained before resuming her turn. “ Time to battle Bladedge attack her Bifrost Guardian with Slice and Dice attack. Bladedge charged at Bifrost Guardian only for Lyra to use her set card.

“ Nice try but I activate the Trap Urgent Tuning which allows me to Synchro Summon during the Battle. Lyra was sure she had Kagami beat until the next action card came up and Kagami grabbed it.

“ I activate the Action Spell Magical Firewall. this not only negates Urgent Tuning but you also take 500 points of damage. Lyra was covered in flames as her life points dropped.

Lyra Heartstrings:9000
Kagami Tsurugi:1800

As soon as the glow faded Bladedge sliced up Bifrost Guardian and inflicted a ton of damage to Lyra.

Lyra Heartstrings:4200
Kagami Tsurugi:1800

“ Next up attack Fairy Archer. Bladedge charged at Fairy Archer and sliced her up inflicting more damage.

Lyra Heartstrings:600
Kagami Tsurugi:1800

“ And now attack Guardian Angel Joan and end this. Bladedge flew towards Joan ready to end it. Lyra looked around frantically for Action Cards but there were none to be found which allowed Bladedge to destroy Joan and the rest of Lyra’s Life points.

Lyra Heartstrings:0
Kagami Tsurugi:1800
WINNER: Kagami Tsurugi

Lyra drove back to her Team’s pit to pass the baton and Mozarta to Lightning.

“ I thought I had her with my healing combos,” Lyra said.

“ It’s not your fault Lyra you gave it everything you had,” Lightning said as she placed Mozarta on her duel disk and took off.

Author's Note:

card info

Titania's Spring
Spell/Continuous Spell
Effect: Each time you Normal or Special Summon Fairy-Type Monsters gain 500 Life Points.

Divine Shield
Trap/Normal Trap
Effect: When your opponent declares an attack on a Face-up Fairy-Type Monster. negate that attack. If this card is destroyed by a card effect draw one card.

Elemental Hero Lightning Paladin
LV:8
ATK:3000 DEF:2800
LIGHT WArrior/Fusion/Effect Monster
Elemental Hero Sparkman + Elemental Hero Wildheart
Effect: This card can attack twice during the battle phase.

Bifrost Guardian
LV:2
ATK:800 DEF:0
LIGHT Fairy/Tuner/Effect Monster
Effect: If you control a face-up Fairy-Type monster while this card is in your GY you can Special Summon it but banish it when it leaves the field.

Elemental Arrest
Trap/Normal Trap
Effect: You can only activate this card while you control a Face-Up Elemental Hero Monster. When your opponent Special Summons a monster with 2000 or more attack points equip this card onto that monster. While this card is equipped the equipped monster has its effects negated and cannot attack.

Elemental Hero Quicksilver
LV:3
ATK:1400 DEf:1100
WIND Warrior/Effect monster
Effect: When you would take effect damage you can discard this card and gain Life Points equal to that amount instead.

Alfheim United
Spell/Continuous Spell
Effect: All Fairy-Type monsters you control gain 300 attack points for each Fairy-Type Monster you control.

Fusion Reincarnation
Trap/Normal Trap
Effect: When a Fusion Monster you control is destroyed by battle if the fusion material monsters are in your GY Special Summon them in Defense Mode. by banishing this card from your GY the monster summoned by this card's effect cannot be destroyed by battle this turn.

Copy Spell
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Pay 600 Life Points and if you do target one Spell in your GY and activate it. The card activated by this effect cannot be activated again for the duration of the Duel. You can only activate one Copy Spell per turn.

Sorry for the wait