• Published 25th Jun 2019
  • 641 Views, 14 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EG: Neo W.R.G.P World Arc - foxmaster



The same as the first one. Decided to mix the search for the number monsters in with the W.R.G.P. And no there will be no Link summoning in this story but there may be some stuff from the newer sets.

  • ...
3
 14
 641

Heroic Fight To The Finish

“ And taking the second leg for Team Dragonflame is Maria Garcia,” The Mc said. As soon as Maria caught up to Kagami she drew her opening hand and the duel continued.

DUEL
Kagami Tsurugi:1000
Maria Garcia:4000

“ My turn I draw,” Maria said as she drew her sixth card. After checking her hand Maria made her move. “ First I set a Monster face-down. A Face Down monster appeared on Maria’s field. “ Next I activate the Spell Shaddoll Fusion This card allows me to Fusion Summon a Shaddoll Fusion Monster using monsters from my hand or Field but since you control Monster from the Extra deck I can also use monsters in my deck so I will fuse Shaddoll Beast and Denko Sekka from my Deck. Two cards appeared before turning into a warrior lady with blue armor and a creature bound by strings.

“ Mighty warrior of the Land of Snow combine with the corrupted beast of darkness and become one! Fusion Summon! Appear! Level Eight! El Shaddoll Construct! A woman resembling a nun made out of metal appeared while attached to strings.

El Shaddoll Construct
LV:8
ATK:2800

“ When my Construct is Special Summoned I can send a Shaddoll card from Deck to my GY so I send Shaddoll Hound to my GY. Now the effects of my Hound and Beast activate First Beast lets me draw one card. Maria drew her card before continuing. “ Next Hound lets me change the battle mode of one monster on the field so I will target my set monster. Maria’s set monster flipped face-up revealing to be a dark dragon with strings attached to it.

Shaddoll Dragon
LV:4
ATK:1900

“ Now my Shaddoll Dragon’s Flip effect activates which sends one card on your side of the field back to your hand so I send Phoenix Whirlwind back to your Extra Deck. Dragon unleashed a breath of dark fire that caused Phoenix Whirlwind to vanish. “ Now that She is gone, time to Battle. Construct will attack Magma Blade. Kagami was expecting both monsters to destroy each other since their attack points were even only for Maria to break that thought. “ Construct’s effect activates. At the start of the damage step any Special Summoned Monster Construct battles is instantly destroyed. Construct attached her strings to Magma Blade and then yanked her into the sky before she exploded. “ Now Dragon attacks you Directly. Dragon unleashed more dark fire which drained the rest of Kagami’s Life Points.

Kagami Tsurugi:0
Maria Garcia:4000

WINNER: Maria Garcia

Kagami drove back to her team’s pit and passed the baton to Adrian.

“ Be careful Adrian,” Kagami said.

“ Relax I got this,” Adrian said before taking off.

“ And now taking the second leg for Team Miraculous is Adrian Agreste,” The Mc shouted. As soon as he caught up to Maria he drew his opening hand and the duel continued.

DUEL
Adrian Agreste:4000
Maria Garcia:4000

“ My turn I draw,” Adrian said as he drew his sixth card. Adrian thought hard about how to get around Construct until he noticed what he drew which was exactly what he needed. “ First I summon Destiny Hero Doom Lord in attack mode. A fiendish looking hero with a red cape appeared ready for action.

Destiny Hero Doom Lord
LV:3
ATK:600

“ Like that can beat me your monster is too weak to fight either of mine, “Maria said.

“ Who said I was attacking I activate my Doom Lord’s effect which allows me to banish one of your monsters for the next two turns so say goodbye to your Construct. Doom Lord fired some chains at Construct and as soon as they bound her she vanished from the field. “ Next I activate the Spell Polymerization fusing the Destiny Hero Drilldark and Destiny Hero Diamond Dude that is in my hand. Both of Adrian’s Monsters appeared before spinning in the fusion vortex.

“ Mighty hero that pierces the darkness with your drill fuse with the warrior who’s diamonds shine a light on the future and become one! Fusion Summon! Rise! Level Eight! Destiny Hero Dystopia! A warrior with purple and yellow body armor and a red D on his mask appeared ready for action.

Destiny Hero Dystopia
LV:8
ATK:2800

“ When Dystopia is Special Summoned I can target a Level Four or lower Destiny Hero in my Gy and inflict damage to you equal to its attack points and I think I will choose my Drilldark which has 1600 attack points. Dystopia generated a sphere of electricity and then fired it at Maria who took it.

Adrian Agreste:4000
Maria Garcia:2400

“ I can’t attack the same turn I used my Doom Lord’s effect so I will end my Turn with Two cards Face-down,” Adrian said as two set cards appeared behind his monsters.

“ My turn I draw,” Mari said as she drew her sixth card. Maria checked her hand and noticed she drew something that could work. “ First I set a monster. A set monster appeared next to Dragon. “ Next I activate the Spell book Of Taiyou which flips my set monster into attack position. A ray of sunshine enveloped Maria’s set monster before it flipped into attack position and summoned a shadowy falcon bound by strings.

Shaddoll Falco
LV:2
ATK:600

When my Shaddoll Falco has been flipped face-up I can Special Summon another Shaddoll monster from my GY in Face-Down Defense Position so I will bring back my Beast. A set monster appeared next to Falco. “ Next I activate the Continuous Spell Tarotrei’s Influence while this card is out all my Flip Effect monsters are changed back into Face-Down Defense Position during my End Phase but it also gives me the option to change them into Face Up Attack Position once per turn. Right before Maria could call the end of her turn Adrian acted.

“ Before you End your Turn I activate the Trap D Sabre, this equips onto a Destiny Hero Monster and not only increases its attack points by 500 but also gives that monster the ability to inflict Piercing Damage and I equip it onto Dystopia. A blade that looked like a broad sword with a capital D on the bottom of the handle appeared before Dystopia grabbed it.

2800 + 500 = 3300

“ Whenever Dystopia’s attack points change his effect activates. I can target one card on the field and destroy it however Destropia’s attack points return to their original value afterward and the card I destroy is Shaddoll Dragon. Go, Squeeze Palm. Dystopia used the vacuum on his hand to suck in Shaddoll Dragon and then made a fist.

“ Big deal, you just activated my Dragon’s other effect. When he is sent to the GY by a card effect I can destroy one Spell or Trap on the field so there goes your D Sabre. Dark flames consumed D Sabre and before it could be destroyed Adrian went for his other set card.

“ I activate the Trap Fake Trap when one of my Trap cards is about to be destroyed; this card takes the hit instead. Adrian’s Fake Trap was now on fire while D Sabre looked undamaged.

“ I end my turn and during the End Phase, My spell sets my Falco Face-down. Falco was returned to Face-Down Defense Position by magical waves.

“ My turn I draw,” Adrian said as he drew his card. Adrian needed a way to deal with Maria’s monsters without flipping or sending them to the GY and noticed that even though he did not draw it yet he still had hope. “ First I activate the Spell Hero Dimension Draw by banishing a Hero Monster from my GY I can draw two cards so I will banish the Drilldark that is in my GY. After banishing his declared monster Adrian drew his two cards and smiled at what he drew. “ Just what I needed I activate the Spell Doom Lord’s Dominance. I can only use this card while I control Destiny Hero Doom Lord and it banishes all the monsters on your side of the field for two turns. Both of Maria’s monsters vanished from the field which made her look upset since their effects don’t activate. “ Next I activate the Quick-Play Spell Pot Of Acquisitiveness By returning three banished cards to the deck I can draw one card so I return your Falco, Beast, and Construct to your deck. After all three of Maria’s monsters returned to her deck, Adrian drew his card and smiled more. “ Next I Summon Destiny Hero Shadow Panther in attack mode. A man wearing a black panther style costume with blades for claws and piercing green eyes appeared on the field ready to slice someone up.

Destiny Hero Shadow Panther
LV:4
ATK:2000

“ When Panther is Normal Summoned I can destroy one Spell or Trap on the field so I destroy your Tarotrei’s Influence. Panther threw one of his blades at Maria’s spell and destroyed it. “ Time to battle. Dystopia attack Maria Directly with Destiny Blade Slash. Dystopia charged at Maria and delivered the final blow that drained the rest of her life points.

Adrian Agreste:4000
Maria Garcia:0
WINNER: Adrian Agreste

Maria drove back to her team’s pit where Luka was waiting for her. As soon as she pulled over next to Luka she passed the baton to him.

“ Sorry for not beating him, he is quite strong,” Maria said.

“ It's ok just leave the rest to me,” Luka said before taking off.

“ And taking the last leg for Team Dragonflame is Luka Wildwind,” The Mc shouted as Luke caught up to Adrian. Luka drew his opening hand and the duel picked up again.

DUEL
Adrian Agreste:4000
Luka Wildwind:4000

“ My turn I draw,” Luka said as he drew his sixth card. Luka looked pleased with what he drew and made his move. “ First I summon Black Dragon’s Chick. A red egg suddenly appeared before hatching into a small black dragon whelp.

Black Dragon’s Chick
LV:1
ATK:800

“ Next I will use my chick’s effect by Tributing Chick I can Special Summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my hand. As soon as Chick left the field a Dragon with black scales and red eyes appeared before unleashing a mighty roar.

Red Eyes Black Dragon
LV:7
ATK:2400

“ Next I activate the Spell Inferno Fire Blast by targeting my Red Eyes he can inflict damage equal to his original attack points so you're taking 2400 points of damage. Red Eyes unleashed his signature attack on Adrain which took a huge chunk out of his Life Points.

Adrian Agreste:1600
Luka Wildwind:4000

“ As much as I want to finish you off, Red Eyes can’t attack during the turn I use Inferno Fire Blast so I will end my Turn by setting three cards Face-down,” Luka said as three set cards appeared behind Red Eyes.

“ My turn I draw,” Adrian said as he drew his card. Adrian was certain one of Luka’s set cards could end things if he was not careful. After thinking it over Adrian decided to bait Luka into using his face-downs. “ First I activate my Doom Lord’s effect to banish Red Eyes for two turns. Just as Doom Lord was about to banish Red Eyes Luka reacted.

“ I activate the Trap Red-Eyes Metal Morph this card equips onto Red-Eyes Black Dragon and makes him unaffected by your Spells, Traps, or Monster Effects so Red Eyes is not going anywhere. Red Eyes was suddenly covered in a metallic liquid that turned his whole body into metal.

“ Fine, then I will just destroy him in battle. Dystopia attacks Red Eyes. Just as Dystopia was about to attack Luka went for another set card.

“ That won’t work either because I activate the Trap Soul Force by paying 1000 life points. I can target one monster in my GY and equip it to my Red Eyes and Red eyes gains attack points equal to the equipped monster’s attack points and the monster I equip is Black Dragon Chick. After paying his points and equipping his monster Red eyes grew stronger by 800 points.

Adrian Agreste:1600
Luka Wildwind:3000

2400 + 800 = 3200

Adrain noticed a clutch Action card up ahead and grabbed it and after seeing it he quickly activated it. “ I activate the action Spell Double Attack that doubles my Dystopia’s attack points. Dystopia grew more powerful.

2800 x 2 = 5600

Dystopia managed to inflict a good amount of damage but Red Eyes managed to survive the attack.

Adrian Agreste:1600
Luka Wildwind:600

“ My Red Eyes is not going anywhere because by sending Red-Eyes Metal Morph to my GY Red Eyes is not destroyed this turn.

“ Your monster may have survived but I have one last trick up my sleeve. I activate the Spell Bait Doll. This forces your remaining set card to activate.

“ You fool, do you even know what you just did? Did you Activated my Trap Red Eyes Sacrifice when this card is activated. Not only is my Red-Eyes Black Dragon sent to my GY but we both take damage equal to his original attack points. Red eyes fired two balls of fire into the air before vanishing and as soon as they both hit Luka and Adrian both of them lost all of their Life Points.

Adrian Agreste:0
Luka Wildwind:0
DRAW

“ And that's it, folks. Since Team Dragonflame lost all three of their duelists Team Miraculous wins the match,” The MC shouted as the crowd went wild. The celebration was cut short when reports of a girl with blonde hair wearing a yellow bodysuit with black stripes and yellow skin were heard.

“ Sorry to cut this short but we must be going see you three at the next venue,” Marinette said before she and her teammates left. Silver knew whatever was going on was something important so he and his team returned to the hotel for the day to rest up and get ready to leave in the morning.

Author's Note:

card info

D Sabre
Trap/Normal Trap
Effect: Target one Destiny Hero Monster you control and equip this card to that monster. The equipped monster gains 500 attack points. When the equipped monster attacks a monster in Defense Mode. inflict Piercing Damage.

Tarotrei's Influence
Spell/Continuous Spell
Effect: Once per turn you can change all face-Down Flip Effect Monsters you control into Face-Up Attack Position. During your End Phase switch all Face-Up Flip Effect Monsters you control into Face-Down Defense Position.

Hero Dimension Draw
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Banish one Hero Monster from your GY and if you do draw two cards. You can only activate one Hero Dimension draw per turn.

Doom Lord's Dominance
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: You can only activate this card While Destiny Hero Doom Lord is on your field. banish all monsters your opponent controls until the second stand-by Phase of your Opponent's turn.

Destiny Hero Shadow Panther
LV:4
ATK:2000 DEF:1000
DARK Warrior/Effect monster
Effect: When this card Is Normal Summoned you can destroy one Spell or Trap on the field.

Red-Eyes Metal Morph
Trap/Normal Trap
Effect: Target one Red-Eyes Monster you control and equip this card to it. The equipped monster is unaffected by your opponent's Spell, Trap, or Monster Effects. When the Equipped Monster is about to be destroyed by battle destroy this card instead.

Soul Force
Trap/Normal Trap
Effect: By paying 1000 Life Points you can equip one monster in your GY to a Monster you control and if you do that gains attack points equal to the Monster that is equipped.

Red-Eyes Sacrifice
Trap/Normal Trap
Effect: Send one Red-Eyes Monster you control to the GY and if you do inflict damage to both players equal to that monster's original attack points.

Sorry if Marinette did not get a chance to shine but I promise she will in the next set of duels.