• Published 25th Jun 2019
  • 641 Views, 14 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EG: Neo W.R.G.P World Arc - foxmaster



The same as the first one. Decided to mix the search for the number monsters in with the W.R.G.P. And no there will be no Link summoning in this story but there may be some stuff from the newer sets.

  • ...
3
 14
 641

Silver's New Resolve

Last time on Yugioh EG Trixie was putting Silver on lockdown but Silver managed to sneak by it and turn the tables. Just when Silver thought he was home free Trixie summoned her Ace Big Eye and steal Galaxy-Eyes. Just when all hope seemed lost Silver managed to reach what he needed and won and soon afterward his Teammates were pitted as his next opponents in a two on one match. Will Silver win this one or will he end up in the hospital?.

Before the duel started Cinch took a moment to explain the rules of this duel.

“ Since this is a two on one match Turquoise will start with 8000 life points while Lyra and Lightning will each have 4000 and neither player will be permitted to attack until each player has taken a turn. There will be no sharing of strategy and no sharing of cards that are not in play but you may use what is on your partner’s field,” Cinch said before the duel began.

DUEL
Turquoise Dusk:8000
Lyra Heartstrings:4000
Lightning Dust:4000

“ I will start,” Lyra said before pulling a card from her hand. To start things off I activate the Field Spell Xyz Colosseum not only do face-up Xyz Monsters gain 200 attack points but only Xyz monsters are allowed to attack as long as this spell is in play. The entire field was replaced with a wrecked colosseum with broken pillars and gravestones.

“ Next I summon Gimmick Puppet Egghead in attack mode. An orange wooden egg with wooden limbs, a green wig, and a creepy face appeared and then bounced around before taking a bow.

Gimmick Puppet Egg Head
LV:4
ATK:1600

Silver was shocked to see Lyra not using her Melodious Deck.

“ I may not be able to attack during the first turn but I can still Activate Egg Head’s effect by discarding a Gimmick Puppet Monster from my hand I can inflict 800 points of damage to you. Lyra discarded her card and Egg Head opened up and fired a barrage of blasts at Silver.

Turquoise Dusk:7200
Lyra Heartstrings:4000
Lightning Dust:4000

“ With that, I end my turn,” Lyra said.

“ My turn I draw,” Lightning said as she drew her sixth card. Lightning looked ready to unleash her ultimate power. First I summon Blackwing Shura the Blue Flame in attack mode. Shura flew onto the field and unleashed a light screech.

Blackwing - Shura the Blue flame
LV:4
ATK: 1800

“ Since I now control a Blackwing Monster I can Special Summon these, Two Bora the Spears. Two Bora the Spears flew onto the field and crossed their lances in front of Shura.

Blackwing - Bora the Spear x2
LV:4
ATK:1700

“ Now that the field is set I overlay my two-level four boras with my level four Shura to build the overlay network. Shura along with both Boras turned into streams of purple energy that entered a galaxy like portal and exploded.

“ Dragon that summons the mightiest of thunder come forth and zap my foes to the core! Xyz Summon! Rise! Number 91 Thunder Spark Dragon!

A blue helix appeared and then unfolded into a blue dragon with light yellow wings and a purple 91 on the right side of its head.

Number 91 Thunder Spark Dragon
RANK:4
ATK:2400 + 200 = 2600
UNITS:3

“ As much as I would love to let my dragon tear you and your fancy outfit to shreds I must wait until next turn to do so but for now I end my turn,” Lightning said with a hint of rage.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his sixth card. Silver looked at his hand and was already stuck. First I activate my own Field Spell Photon World. The sky above the arena was replaced with outer space while the ground turned into blue rock indicating everyone was on one of the meteors that make up Jupiter’s rings.

“ Big deal you changed our surroundings slightly you're still not able to attack,” Lightning pointed out.

“ Maybe but I can still do this I Special Summon Photon Thrasher in attack mode. Photon Thrasher appeared and readied his sword.

Photon Thrasher
LV:4
ATK:2100

“ Now my Photon World’s effect Activates whenever I Normal or Special Summon Photon Monsters you take 100 points of damage times those monster’s levels to any players with no Photon monsters on their field and since Thrasher is level four you two take 400 points of damage. A bunch of Meteors rained down and nailed both Lyra and Lightning thus damaging them.

Turquoise Dusk:7200
Lyra Heartstrings:3600
Lightning Dust:3600

“ Next I summon Photon Crusher in attack mode. Photon Crusher appeared and then spun his club around before taking a fighting stance.

Photon Crusher
LV:4
ATK:2000

“ And my World activates once again so you two take another 400 points of damage. More meteors rained down on Lyra and Lightning thus damaging them again.

Turquoise Dusk:7200
Lyra Heartstrings:3200
Lightning Dust:3200

“ And let me guess this is the part where you summon Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon?” Lightning said acting like she already knew what Silver was going to do.

“ Not this time Lightning this Time I am going for something different I overlay my Level Four Photon Thrasher and Photon Crusher to build the overlay network. Both Thrasher and Crusher turned into streams of yellow energy and entered a red portal and exploded.

“ Mighty starfaring warrior cloaked in the light of the cosmos descend on to this world and administer justice upon my foes! Xyz Summon! Appear! Rank Four! Starliege Paladynamo!

A warrior wearing white armor landed on the field and drew his sword before it started glowing with photon energy.

Starliege Paladynamo
RANK:4
ATK:2000 + 200 = 2200
UNITS:2

“ I end my turn by setting two cards face-down,” Silver said as two set cards appeared behind Starliege.

“ My turn I draw,” Lyra said as she drew her third card. Lyra smiled after drawing something good.

“ First I activate Egg Head’s effect by discarding a Gimmick Puppet monster from my hand and can make EggHead level eight. Lyra discarded her card and Egg Head grew to level eight.

4 + 4 = 8

“ Next I activate Dreary Doll’s effect from my GY by banishing another Gimmick Puppet monster from my GY I can special Summon Dreary Doll from my GY so say good-bye to my Scissor Arms. After Lyra banished her card a black box with a red ribbon on it appeared and then opened revealing a doll with blonde hair wearing a pink dress and was wrapped in bandages.

Gimmick Puppet Dreary Doll
LV:8
ATK:0

Before Lyra made her next move a yellow fifteen appeared on her hand.

“ Hope you're ready for playtime new girl because I overlay my level eight Gimmick Puppet Egg Head and Dreary Doll to build the overlay network. Egg head turned into a stream of orange energy while Dreary Doll turned into purple energy before both of them entered a galaxy like portal and exploded.

“ Mighty strings of insanity take form and sent my foe to hades! Xyz Summon! Appear! Number 15 Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder!

A huge sphere made of toy parts attached to a controller began to unfold and the gears inside aligned properly before turning into a giant black puppet with a fifteen on its headdress and green eyes.

Number 15 Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder
RANK:8
DEF:2500
UNITS:2

“ Time to inflict some damage I activate Giant Grinder’s effect by detaching one overlay unit I can target one Special Summoned Monster on your field and destroy it and if it was an Xyz Monster you take damage equal to its original attack points and the monster I am destroying is Paladynamo.

2 - 1 = 1

Giant Grinder absorbed one of its overlay units into its headdress and then fired a bunch of strings that attached to Paladynamo then began to pull him closer while opening its chest revealing a wood chipper. As soon as Paladynamo made contact with it he was sent through like a piece of wood and as soon as he was completely mulched a cannon came out and blasted Silver for 2000 points of damage.

Turquoise Dusk:5200
Lyra Heartstrings:3200
Lightning Dust:3200

“ When Paladynamo is destroyed by my opponent’s card effect I can draw one card,” Silver said as he drew his card.

“ Don,t think I am done with you yet new girl because next, I activate the Spell Parasite String,” Lyra said as a spell with an image of Egg Head manipulating a king with strings attached to him appeared. During the turn, A monster was destroyed by a card effect this card brings that monster back to the owner’s field in attack mode. A bunch of strings shot down from the sky and went into a portal then pulled out Paladynamo and hung him like a toy.

Starliege Paladynamo
RANK:4
ATK:2000 + 200 = 2200
UNITS:0

“ Why would you bring my monster back?” Silver asked.

“ Destroying it was so fun and I want to do it again and since Giant Grinder can use its effect twice per turn I can. Giant Grinder absorbed its other overlay unit and repeated what it did the first time until Silver did something this time.

1 - 1 = 0

“ I won't let you I reveal my Trap Xyz Quasar Shield this trap equips onto an Xyz Monster I control and prevents it from being destroyed twice per turn. A medium-sized round black shield with a constellation pattern on it appeared in Paladynamo’s free hand and he used it to block the strings.

“ Fine, I end my turn with one card Face-Down,” Lyra said reluctantly as a set card appeared.

“ My turn I draw,” Lightning said as she drew her fourth card. Lightning was annoyed that Silver managed to stop her from using her dragon's effect until she saw something that could help.

“ First I activate Thunder Spark Dragon’s effect by detaching all three of its overlay units I can destroy all other face-up monsters on the field. Thunder Spark swallowed all three of its units before unleashing a powerful pulse of lightning.

3 - 3 = 0

The pulse nailed Giant Grinder and caused it to explode while Silver’s Paladynamo blocked the shockwave which caused half of its shield to break off.

“ Did you forget my Quasar Shield prevents my monster from being destroyed all you did was wipe out your partner’s monster,” Silver pointed out.

“ I remember and I remember you said you can only use that protection twice per turn,” Lightning said before continuing.

“ Next I Summon Blackwing Blizzard the Far North in attack mode. Blizzard flew onto the field and unleashed a light squeak.

Blackwing Blizzard the Far North
LV:2
ATK: 1300

“ When Blizzard is Normal Summoned I can bring back a level four or lower Blackwing Monster from my GY in defense mode so welcome back Blackwing Shura the Blue Flame. Shura leaped out of a portal and took a defensive stance.

Blackwing Shura the Blue Flame
LV:4
DEF: 1200

“ Next I tune my Level Two Blizzard with my Level Four Shura to Synchro Summon a bird that will help me out. Blizzard turned into two stars and then two green rings that encircled Shura and turned him into four stars that fell into alignment.

4 + 2 = 6

“ Mighty bird of prey aim and strike down my foes! Synchro Summon! Take Flight! Level Six! Blackwing Armed Wing!

A Birdman wearing a black mask with metal wings wielding a musket with a blade on the end took flight and landed on Lightning’s Field.

Blackwing Armed Wing
LV:6
ATK:2300

“ I also activate the Spell Blackwing Force,” Lightning said as a spell with an image of Gale the Whirlwind looking intimidating appeared. While I control a Blackwing Monster this forces all monsters on your field in attack mode to Defense mode. Armed Wing unleashed a powerful force that put Paladynamo on its knees.

Starliege Paladynamo
RANK:4
DEF:1000
UNITS:0

“ Next I activate the Equip Spell Xyz Transformation Cloak this treats the equipped monster as an Xyz monster so now my Armed Wing is free to attack. Armed Wing was suddenly coated in a cloak of darkness making it look more deadly.

2300 + 200 = 2500

“ Enter battle Armed Wing attack Paladynamo with Rapid Fire Strike. Armed Wing charged at Paladynamo while glowing.

“ When Armed Wing attacks a monster in defense mode he gains 500 attack points.

2500 + 500 = 3000

Armed Wing fired the blade on the end of his musket at Paladynamo only for him to deflect it and destroy his shield.

“ You may have broken my shield but Paladynamo is still alive,” Silver pointed out.

“ Maybe but my Armed Wing can inflict piercing damage. The blade suddenly boomeranged and nailed Silver in the back.

Turquoise Dusk:3200
Lyra Heartstrings:3200
Lightning Dust:3200

“ Now that your shield is gone time for my Dragon to take a crack at you Thunder Spark Dragon attack Paladynamo with Thunderbolt Rampage. Thunder Spark Dragon summoned a bunch of Thunderbolts which nailed Paladynamo and destroyed him.

“ When Paladynamo is destroyed I draw another card,” Silver said as he drew his card.

“ You are going to need it because next turn your dead but for now I end my turn,” Lightning said.

3000 - 500 = 2500

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his fourth card. Silver was cornered until he saw hope in his hand. Before Silver made his move a red 38 mark appeared on his hand as if his desire to save his teammates manifested into a new number monster for him.

“ I activate the Spell Rank Up Magic Freedom Force,” Silver said as a spell with an image of an American Flag with xyz rank stars instead of its usual ones appeared. This not only brings Paladynamo back but also ranks him up into an Xyz Monster whose rank is twice that of Paladynamo as long as it's the same Attribute. Paladynamo came back and then turned into a stream of yellow energy that entered a Galaxy like portal and exploded.

“ Mighty Dragon born from the twilight’s last glimmer and the rocket’s red glare take flight and fight for the land of the free and the home of the brave! Rank Up Xyz Evolution! Take Flight! Number 38 Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy!

A White core with gold trim and a red 38 mark on it appeared and unfolded into a blue dragon with the white parts as its armor and started flowing with photon energy.

Number 38 Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
RANK:8
ATK:3000 + 200 = 3200
UNITS:1

“ A number monster impossible where did you get that?” Lightning asked.

“ I just got it but before I go into more detail my Freedom Force has another effect Any monsters you control have their attack reduced to zero until the end phase. A blast of red, white, and blue was fired at Lightning’s field reducing her monster’s attack points to zero.

2500 - 2500 = 0

2600 - 2600 = 0

“ Time to battle Hope Harbinger attack Armed Wing with Galaxy Freedom Burst. Hope Harbinger unleashed a stream of white energy on Armed Wing destroying it and covering Lighting and Lyra’s side of the field in smoke. Silver was sure that attack beat Lightning until Lyra began to laugh creepily. Suddenly the smoke cleared and a face made of gears and clockwork appeared on Lyra’s field.

“ You did not think we would be done playing with you silly girl before your dragon did any damage I activated the Trap Gimmick Box when one of us takes battle damage not only does this trap negate that damage but it also becomes a monster whose attack points are equal to the negated damage. The face absorbed the smoke and began to laugh.

Gimmick Box
LV:8
ATK:3200

“ I set two cards Face-Down and end my turn,” Silver said as two set cards appeared behind his dragon.

0 + 2600 = 2600

“ My turn I draw,” Lyra said as she drew her card. Lyra suddenly looked more insane after a blue 40 mark appeared on her cheek. First, since I control a Level Eight Monster I can Special Summon Gimmick Puppet Clairvoyant Marionette from my hand. A woman who looked like a creepy mannequin with a giant revolver appeared and leaned back creepily.

Gimmick Puppet Clairvoyant Marionette
LV:8
ATK:2000

“ Next I overlay my Level Eight Gimmick Box and Clairvoyant Marionette to build the overlay network. Both of Lyra’s monsters turned into streams of purple energy that entered a galaxy like portal and exploded.

“ Heavenly fiend that guides the strings of fate play your requiem of doom and guide my foes to their demise! Xyz Summon! Appear! Number 40 Gimmick Puppet of Strings!

Another folded body appeared and unfolded into a warrior with a single wing and harp strings connecting the right side of his body.

Number 40 Gimmick Puppet of Strings
RANK:8
ATK:3000 + 200 = 3200
UNITS:2

“ What do you plan to do with that monster?” Silver asked.

“ You will see soon enough but first since I used Clairvoyant Marionette as Xyz Material for a Gimmick Puppet Xyz Monster I get to draw two cards. Lyra drew her two cards and smiled at what she drew.

“ Time to get rid of that monster of yours and to do so I activate the Spell Bullet String,” Lyra said as a spell with an image of Clairvoyant Marionette shooting a razor-sharp string appeared. While I control A Gimmick Puppet Xyz Monster I can destroy one monster on the field so say goodbye to your Hope Harbinger. Strings fired a white string from his finger at Hope Harbinger only for the string to vanish.

“ What is going on that should have destroyed your monster?” Lyra asked in shock.

“ I never mentioned Hope Harbinger’s effect When you activate a Spell Card or the effect of a Spell card Hope Harbinger can absorb that card and turn it into an overlay unit for itself. Hope Harbinger sucked in Lyra’s Spell card and created a new overlay unit for itself.

1 + 1 = 2

“ You may have dodged that bullet but let's see you dodge this I activate Strings effect by detaching an overlay unit I add one string counter to every monster on the field except for strings himself and during your next end phase all monster’s with string counters are destroyed and you take 500 points of damage for each one. Strings absorbed one of its units into his sword and pointed it at the sky thus opening it up and a bunch of red strings came raining down and attached themselves to all the monsters on the field except for Strings himself.

“ With that, I end my turn,” Lyra said.

“ My turn I draw,” Lightning said as she drew her second card. Lightning was disappointed with her draw after seeing she drew a spell card.

“ I have no choice but to end my turn,” Lightning said reluctantly.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his second card. Silver saw his path to victory flash before him.

“ First I Activate my Trap Overlay Surge,” Silver said as a Trap with an image of an xyz monster with its overlay units burning flipped face up. This raises my Hope Harbinger’s attack points by 1000 for each overlay units he has until the End Phase so since he has two that's 2000 attack points. Hope Harbinger unleashed a roar as it grew stronger.

3200 + 2000 = 5200

“ Next I activate the Equip Spell Rocket Wing not only does this give Hope Harbinger another 1000 attack points he can also attack twice. A pair of wings with rockets attached to them appeared on Hope Harbinger’s back which caused him to grow stronger.

5200 + 1000 = 6200

“ Enter Battle Hope Harbinger attack Thunder Spark Dragon with Galaxy Freedom Burst. Hope Harbinger unleashed another breath of white energy and not only destroyed Thunder Spark but the rest of Lightning’s Life points but not before Lightning pulled one last trick.

“ I may be going down but not before taking some of your points with me since I took Battle Damage I can discard Blackwing Jiyū the Brave Wind from my hand to inflict half of that damage to you. As Lightning was sent flying an eagle wearing a top hat charged at Silver leaving a red, White and Blue vapor trail behind it and nailed Silver.

Turquoise Dusk:1400
Lyra Heartstrings:3200
Lightning Dust:0

“ Now attack Gimmick Puppet of Strings. Hope Harbinger unleashed another attack but this one was blue instead of white which not only burned Strings but most of Lyra’s points too.

Turquoise Dusk:1400
Lyra Heartstrings:200

“ Your dead now since you Destroyed my Xyz monster I activate the Trap Superior Necro Xyz this card allows me to immediately Xyz Summon using the destroyed monster along with two monsters in my GY whose levels are equal to the destroyed monster’s rank So I overlay my Gimmick Puppet of Strings with my Dreary Doll and Clairvoyant Marionette in order to build the overlay network. All three of Lyra’s monsters came out of a portal and turned into purple streams of energy and entered a galaxy like portal and exploded.

“ Mighty king of beasts watching the destiny of every living creature in this world arise from your throne and render your verdict on my foes! Xyz Summon! Appear! Number 88 Gimmick Puppet of Leo!

A giant anthropomorphic lion puppet sitting on his throne appeared and stabbed his sword into the ground while watching Silver.

Number 88 Gimmick Puppet of Leo
RANK:8
ATK:3200 + 200 = 3400
UNITS:3

“ I end my turn and during the End Phase Overlay Surge’s effect ends. Hope Harbinger’s attack points went down by 2000 after Silver mentioned it.

6200 - 2000 = 4200

“ My turn I draw,” Lyra said as she drew her card. Lyra looked at what she drew and went into action.

“ By destroying my Xyz Colosseum I can Special Summon Gimmick Puppet Voodoo Doll from my hand. As the ruins of the colosseum began to crumble a puppet dressed as a shaman landed on the field and looked ready to do something wicked.

Gimmick Puppet Voodoo Doll
LV:8
ATK:2800

3400 - 200 = 3200

4200 - 200 = 4000

“ Why would you destroy your Field Spell?” Silver asked.

“ So I can use Gimmick Puppet of Leo’s effect once per turn if I control no cards in my Spell and Trap zones I can detach one overlay unit to place a destiny counter on him and when he has three of them I automatically win. Leo absorbed one of his units into his sword and caused part of it to glow yellow.

3 - 1 = 2

Destiny Counter: 1

“ Great an instant win condition and just when I thought things couldn't get any worse,” Silver said.

“ Relax I can't conduct my Battle Phase when I use this effect so I end my turn.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his second card. Silver needed a way to end this before Lyra’s Leo gained its third counter and saw he drew something he could use.

“ Enter Battle Hope Harbinger attack Gimmick Puppet of Leo. Harbinger unleashed its attack only for Lyra to do something.

“ I activate Voodoo Doll’s effect when one of my monsters is targeted for an attack I can switch the target to this card and you take the battle damage I would have. Harbinger's attack hit Voodoo Doll and Silver felt the pain from it.

Turquoise Dusk:200
Lyra Heartstrings:200

“ No matter My Harbinger can attack twice thanks to Rocket Wing and he will do so. Harbinger unleashed a breath of red energy that not only destroyed Leo but also the rest of Lyra Life points.

Turquoise Dusk:200
Lyra Heartstrings:0
WINNER: Turquoise Dusk

While Silver was absorbing Lyra and Lightning’s Numbers the wind from the explosion blew Silver’s wig off exposing his identity. Everyone was shocked to see that their newest recruit was a boy and the one they were expecting.

“ We were expecting you Silver but I never thought you would go this far,” Cinch said.

“ Enough games Cinch tell me what did you do to my friends?” Silver shouted with the intent to kill Cinch after what she made him do until he noticed that Lyra and Lightning were not wearing their elements.

“ Looking for these Silver,” Cinch said while holding Lyra and Lightning’s elements in her hand.

Silver was about to run up and take them back until Cinch ran off but not before shouting something.

“ Adagio, Aria, Sonata keep Mr. Chance occupied while I deposit the magic into the Spectrometer. The dazzling appeared as instructed and pulled out their duel disks.

“ Oh I have been waiting to do this since I didn't get to fight you last time,” Adagio said while preparing to fight.

Suddenly the door burst open and Indigo rushed in and threw something at Silver.

“ Well you won't get the chance this time either Silver catch,” Indigo shouted.

Silver caught the object which was his real deck. After inserting it into the duel disk he had on he tossed Indigo her deck.

“ Leave these three to me you get your elements back from Cinch before she tries to tear our reality apart,” Indigo shouted.

“ Thanks, Indigo,” Silver said before going after Cinch.

Cinch made it to the roof of the building thinking she escaped from Silver until he busted through the door.

“ How did you get past the Dazzlings so quickly?” Cinch asked frantically.

“ A friend who lent me her strength for this mission tagged in for me now give me back the Elements,” Silver said.

“ You want these back so badly then duel me for them but don,t think you can beat me so easily I studied your matches so there is nothing you can do to surprise me,” Cinch said as she prepared her duel disk.

“ We shall see about that,” Silver said as he prepared his Duel Disk as well.

Author's Note:

card info:

Parasite String
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: when a monster is destroyed by a card effect Special Summon that monster onto its owner's field in attack mode.

Xyz Quasar Shield
Trap/Normal
Effect: Target a Face-Up Xyz Monster you control and equip this card to it. The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects twice per turn.

Blackwing Force
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: You can only activate this card while a control a Face-Up Blackwing Monster. Change all monsters your opponent controls in attack mode to defense mode your opponent cannot change those monster's battle positions.

Xyz Transformation Cloak
Spell/Equip Spell
Effect: Equip only to a non-Xyz monster. The equipped monster is treated as an Xyz Monster.

Rank Up Magic Freedom Force
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Target on Xyz Monster in your GY and Special Summon it and if you do use that monster to Summon an Xyz monster whose rank is twice that of the summoned monster with the same Attribute and attach that monster to it. ( this summon is treated as an Xyz Summon) All monsters your opponent controls have their attack points reduced to zero until the End Phase.

Gimmick Puppet Clairvoyant Marionette
LV:8
ATK:2000 DEF:1000
DARK Machine/Effect Monster
While you control a Level Eight Monster you can Special Summon this card. If this card is used as Xyz Material for a Gimmick Puppet Xyz Monster you can draw two cards.

Bullet String
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: While you control a Gimmick Puppet Xyz monster you can destroy one monster your opponent controls.

Overlay Surge
Trap/Normal Trap
Effect: Target one face-up Xyz Monster you control that monster gains 1000 attack points for each overlay unit it has until the End Phase.

Rocket Wing
Spell/Equip spell
Effect: The equipped monster gains 1000 attack points and can attack twice during the Battle Phase.

Blackwing Jiyū the Brave Wind
LV:4
ATK:1600 DEF: 1200
DARK Winged-Beast/Effect Monster
When you take Battle Damage you can discard this card and if you do your opponent takes damage equal to half the damage you took.

Superior Necro Xyz
Trap/Normal Trap
Effect: When a Face-Up Xyz Monster you control is destroyed by battle you can use that monster along with two monsters in your GY whose Levels are equal to the destroyed monster's rank. (this summon is treated as an Xyz Summon)

Gimmick Puppet Voodoo Doll
LV:8
ATK:2800 DEF: 1000
DARK Fiend/Effect Monster
You can destroy one Face-Up Spell or Trap you control to Special Summon this card in attack mode. When this card is destroyed in battle your opponent takes any battle damage you would have taken instead. When a monster you control is targeted for an attack while this card is on the field you can switch that target to this card instead.