• Published 23rd Jun 2019
  • 1,079 Views, 178 Comments

What if Mavis was a: - darkmage1997



A few short stories about Mavis being something other than a Mermaid/Gorgon.

  • ...
 178
 1,079

Werewolf (Part 7)

The next morning was rather trying for the kids, human and pony alike,, as they all struggled to get out of bed, feeling absolutely exhausted. However, the Nymphs and Mavis were already wide awake. Toby was the first to come out of his bedroom, with a yawn, "My, that was quite the yawn, sweetie pie," Silver Spoon commented, as she yawned too.

"I take it neither of you slept well last night?" Marina asked.

"Not really. There was a ton of howling last night, and it was hard to sleep," Toby replied.

"I'm surprised you guys look well rested," Silver Spoon commented.

"Well, truth be told, Nymphs don't really need to sleep. Sure, we take nine hour beauty naps, but we don't really need to. We're naturally gorgeous," Dana replied, leaning over, giving Toby a full view of her cleavage. Toby blushed at this. It was right then and there that all the others walked out of their rooms. They all gave tired greetings. Just then, a girl came in. She looked exactly like the wererabbit that showed them all to their rooms.

"Pardon my intrusion, but breakfast is being served in the dining hall," the girl said. They were all surprised to hear the wererabbit's voice coming from her.

"Mavis, is that the same wererabbit that showed us to our rooms?" Kelly asked.

"Oui. All Beastmen return to human forms at day break," Mavis replied, as they followed the girl. She led them into a dining hall that easily put the dining rooms at each castle in Equestria to shame. There were statues, fountains, a skylight, and several topiaries.

"Whoa, even the dining room back home isn't this fancy!" Chris commented, as they all took their seats.

"Mavis, come sit next to me!" the Queen insisted childishly, smiling with razor sharp teeth. Unlike the other beastmen, she was still in Werewolf form. Mavis took the spot next to the Queen, with Marina sitting on the other side of her. It was then that several maids, including minotaur women, still dressed in their tiny bikinis, came in with a variety of food, ranging from eggs, meat products, fruits and vegetables, pancakes, waffles, and other food stuffs. They had arranged it in buffet style, "Well? Go right ahead," the Queen urged her guests. Awkwardly, the group went to get their breakfast. Surprisingly to the Queen, Mavis was the only one who went for meat products, "You kids don't eat meat?" the Queen asked.

"Nope. We went strictly vegetarian after we came to Equestria," Nathan replied, as he ate a waffle.

"And we've always been vegans," Nyx added. Just then, the minotaur maids poured glasses of milk for each of them. The humans and ponies all looked at the cups questioningly, then at each of the minotaur's colossal busts.

"Oh, you needn't be so skeptical! That milk comes from the farms in the city," the Queen said cheerfully.

"And even if it were that kind of milk, you could still drink it. It has far more nutritional values than regular milk," Wanda explained, taking a sip from the cup. The rest of the meal was.... awkward, to say the least.


Back with the adults and the guild,

After regrouping at Ponyville after putting Sombra in his place, the Guild was getting ready to take off for Mavis' homeland, "You have the coordinates?" Cadence asked.

"Thanks to the information that Eris gave me. She was able to home in on the magic the Nymphs give off, so we can follow her directions. Of course, once we land, we'll have to spread out and search by land," Raiden explained, as the ship was beginning to take off.

"Alright guildmembers! Our latest mission is like this! A number of kids at the Hearths Warming ball at Canterlot here kidnapped, along with a number of Nymphs. Our mission is to locate them, and bring them back to Equestria! Most likely they're all holed up at the Hunter's Camp, though I expect that our query to be clever enough to find a way out. If that's the case, they'll most likely be in the Werebeast City," Silver said over the intercom.

"So, we're going to searching around the forest where Mavis' hometown was at," Cadence commented, as Eris used her magic to open the portal to the other dimension. Raiden piloted the ship through it. Though they were all unaware that an unlikely source of help was following them into the portal.


Back in the Werebeast City,

Mavis took it upon herself to guide her friends through the city the best she could. Though, it has been a few months since she was in the city, she had trouble navigating, " Ya know, Mavis, if you want, we could always ask someone," Applebloom reassured the youngest member of the party.

"It's fine. I just need to find something I recognize, then we can go from there," Mavis replied, trying (and failing) to sound confident.

"You know Mavis, there really is no shame in asking for help," Dana said, lending some advise to her young student.

"Well, maybe some help could be useful in this situation," Mavis conceded, as Daria hailed some passing Minotaur women.

"Excuse me, but where can we go to properly enjoy the city?" the warrior Nymph asked.

"Hmm, um, well, there is the shopping district. They've got, like, all kinds of cool stores, and junk," the Minotaur girl replied, in a completely airheaded fashion.

"Yeah, like they have, like, a bunch of lingerie stores where you can buy the cutest panties and bras, like what we're wearing," the other Minotaur said, as her bra strained against her enormous bust size. Kelly, Crystal, Melody, Clover, and Heaven all took it upon themselves to shield the eyes of the boys, leaving the ponies all confused by their actions.

"Ok, so could you point us the general direction?" Wanda asked, only to be ignored, as the two Minotaurs were talking about the various types of stores. It was then, that the two of them noticed something.

"Hey...… you're all humans, aren't you?" the first Minotaur asked. The made everyone go colorless, and anime sweat drops appeared on the back of their heads.

'They seriously just noticed that NOW?!' everyone thought, word for word. Wanda regained her composure, as did Nyx.

"To be honest, my sisters and I are actually Nymphs, not human," the head Nymph explained.

"And those of us with pony ears are actually ponies," Nyx added. The two supersize busted women tilted their heads.

"So.... you're not human?" the second Minotaur asked.

'This is getting us nowhere fast,' everyone thought.

"We'd just like to find the shopping district, so, if you could be so kind as to point us in the general direction?" Marina asked politely.

"Oh, sure, it's just down that road," the first Minotaur replied, pointing down the road.

"Ok, thank you," Wanda said, as they took off.

"Those humans seemed nice, along with those Nymphs and ponies," the first Minotaur commented.

"I agree. Though, that one boy with his hair brushed over his eye looked pretty cute," the second Minotaur replied.

"Maybe, but I feel more attracted to the one with the glasses," the first Minotaur replied. Back with the group, they were nearing the shopping district, when Yuki approached Mavis.

"Mavis, are all Minotaurs like that in this city?" she asked.

"Only the Dairy Minotaurs. All Minotaurs are very strong, but they're also very easy going," Mavis replied as they arrived at the District. All around, they saw normal humans and minotaurs, going about their business.

"I thought werewolves, and other werebeasts lived in this city?" Toby asked.

"They do. And quite a few of them are here. The Full Moon isn't out, so of course they'll appear human," Mavis replied.

"So, you can tell which person is which type of werebeast?" Melody asked.

"Oui. Though it's a bit tricky," Mavis replied, as everyone dispersed to do their thing.


Later that night,

Having come back from their outing just before the moon started rising, the friends were all settling back into their respective bedrooms. Mavis was dressing herself in her pajamas, after having a bath, when she heard a series of howls echoing from the city, "The moon must be out," she commented. She jumped when she heard someone knocking at her door.

"Mavis? Are y'all ok in there?" Nathan asked.

"Oui! I am! Please do not come in! I am not, how you say, decent!" Mavis called back.

"Ok, well, your grandma wants to see you as soon as possible, so when you get a chance, head to her throne room," Nathan's voice called out, as she heard him walking away. Mavis quickly got into her pajamas, and left her room.

"I wonder what grand-mere wants with moi?" Mavis wondered, as she made her way to the throne room. Soon, she arrived at the throne room, where the queen was waiting for her, "You wished to see me, grandmere?" Mavis asked.

"Yes Mavis. I was hoping we could do some familial bonding, you know, since your my granddaughter, after all," the Queen said giddily.

"Ok, but what kind of bonding did you having in mind?" Mavis asked.

"Well, I thought I could take you out on a hunting lesson. Maybe find a decent sized deer or something," the Queen replied. Mavis felt sickened by that.

"No offence, Grandmere, but I never really did any hunting when Maman and Papa were still alive. Plus, I faint at the sight of blood," Mavis replied.

"Well, it was just a suggestion. Hmm, I know! How about I make it so that you won't feel pain when you transform?" the Queen asked. This caught Mavis' attention.

"Really? You could do that?" Mavis asked.

"Of course! Many children your age are brought to me to help with the pain of transforming. It's a simple spell, really," the Queen replied.

"Well, ok, that sounds like it could help. The training I did with the Nymphs helped me with going wild after transforming," Mavis said, as the Queen led her to an alter.

"Splendid! But in order for me to use the spell, you'll need to start changing. So, if you'll just look up, I can begin the spell," the Queen said, With a deep breath, Mavis looked straight up to the Full Moon. Even if she wanted to look away, she couldn't, as the moon light had met her eyes. Within seconds, she let out a scream of pain, fell to the floor, and gripped her head, feeling like she was being torn apart. The Queen wasted no time in casting a spell on Mavis. Within seconds, Mavis' screams had died off, as the rest of the transformation completed. Mavis then let out a loud howl, which was joined by the Queen. Other howls echoed through the halls of the castle, signaling that some of the other servants had transformed as well.

"Merci, grand-mere," Mavis said.

"You're very welcome Mavis. Now then, I assume you were preparing for bed?" the Queen asked.

"Oui, but I may stay up, just a little later," Mavis replied.

"Do as you wish, just make sure you're in bed by an appropriate time," the Queen said, as Mavis left the throne room, "Oh wait, Mavis, I just remembered something important!" the Queen said, catching her granddaughter's attention, "If you nibble a human, then they'll only transform once. If you were to bite them and break the skin, then they'll become permanent werewolves," the queen said.

"Ok, Grand-mere," Mavis said, as she turned to leave once again. Once she left, she saw Toby, his face a deep shade of red, and a look of embarrassment on his face, "Monsieur Toby? Is something the matter?" the young werewolf girl asked.

"Well, it's nothing bad, per say, but, some of the Minotaur maids mistook my room for their changing room, and well, you can guess where that goes," Toby replied, scratching the back of his head.

"I thought human boys liked girls with large busts?" Mavis asked, tilting her head.

"Well, it's not that I don't like big chests, but seeing so many in one place is a little.... nerve wracking," Toby replied.

"So you do like big titties then?" Toby and Mavis both jumped when they heard Dana's voice. Mavis had leapt into Toby's arms, Scooby Doo style. They turned to see the Gourmet Nymph, along with Silver Spoon, Sky, and Marina, all with flirty eyes directed at Toby, "I repeat; do you like big tits?" Dana asked. Toby let Mavis down, before backing up, feeling more nervous as his girlfriend, and three of Mavis' teachers were closing in on him.

"Well, maybe I do?" Toby asked.

"So, do you think I'm more attractive with, what did you call these things? 'Boobs'?" Silver Spoon asked Sky.

"Yes, that's one term for them," Sky replied.

"Well, you're already plenty attractive as you are now," Toby replied, trying to keep things from going overboard.

"Why so nervous Sweetie Pie? We only want to make you feel comfy," Silver Spoon said, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend. Toby blushed even harder when he felt Silver Spoon's chest against his ,"You know Toby, Dana, Sky, Marina, and I were talking, and, well, they want to be your girlfriends too," Silver Spoon said.

"But.... aren't they.... you know?" Toby's though process was halted by Marina's finger on his lips.

"There's no need to worry about an age difference, Toby. Nymphs are ageless beings, you know? Our age is technically infinite, so it doesn't really matter," she explained. Toby was about to reply, when an explosion was heard from outside.

"What was that?!" Toby exclaimed, feeling relieved from the pressure of being surrounded by four sexy girls, but feeling more concerned about what happened outside the castle. Mavis, being startled by the explosion, quickly latched onto Dana's chubby thigh. Just then, the same Wererabbit girl from last night came bouncing in.

"What happened?!" Silver Spoon exclaimed.

"It's the hunters! They've broken through!" she replied. Now the six guests were now more concerned than before, "Please, you must evacuate with the others!" the maid pleaded, as the Queen left her chambers.

"Another group have also infiltrated the city, but they're fighting against the hunters!" she stated, showing them images of the new group, who were fighting valiantly against the Hunters, while protecting the Beastmen.

"It's the Alicorn's Wish Guild! They've come to save us!" Toby exclaimed, noting that some members were ushering the citizens onto the big flagship, though some looked unsure as to whether or not they could trust them, "Your majesty, this Guild is on our side!" Toby said.

"Then I will head over to the ship, and assist with the evacuations. You all should get your friends, and the castle staff, and evacuate as well," the Queen said, as she, in a very wolfish manner, ran on all fours, and raced out of the castle, and to the ship.

"You heard the Queen! We need to help with the evacuations!" Dana said, as Mavis let go of her leg.

"We got to move fast!" Silver Spoon commented, as they all rushed back to the guest rooms.