• Published 23rd Jun 2019
  • 1,079 Views, 178 Comments

What if Mavis was a: - darkmage1997



A few short stories about Mavis being something other than a Mermaid/Gorgon.

  • ...
 178
 1,079

Demon (Part 4)

Time passed on, as Mavis got more used to Equestria. She just recently got adopted by Cadence and Shining Armor as their daughter, so she could remain a permanent resident in the Crystal Empire. However, things weren't all going good for Mavis, as during a trip to an Aquarium, she was kidnapped by Prince Blueblood's gang of revenge seeking ponies, all of whom had a bone to pick with Twilight and friends. While in captivity, Mavis labeled Blueblood as a bitch. However, their plans well through, as the Alicorn's Wish Elite had arrived to liberate Mavis. However, Mavis fell down a cliff into the raging river, and got swept downstream, where she came across the extremely curvy Nymphs, before she arrived back at the Crystal Empire. Later, she got kidnapped by King Sombra, who also wanted to use Mavis as a hostage to gain control of the Crystal Empire. However, the evil unicorn underestimated Mavis' prowess as a demon, as she managed to escape without too much trouble.

"Sucks to be you, BITCH!" Mavis yelled, flipping off Sombra.

"Why you.... get back here!" Sombra roared, as he turned into his mist form, and charged at Mavis, who summoned a pentagram shield, which, for the most part, was able to block the ex-king's advance, but since Mavis was not skilled in magic of any kind, she was pushed back to the edge of the cliff.

"Uh oh," Mavis commented, as she looked down at the raging river below. She then noticed the rock formations around the river, and recognized it as the river where she fell into when she escaped from Blueblood.

"Now, are you going to behave, or do I have to be.... uncivilized?" Sombra growled.

"I pick door number trois," Mavis replied, as she slid down the cliff. The good news was that Sombra was unable to follow after her, since the river in the mountain range was protected by a magic that he could not bypass. The bad news is that Mavis did not think things through, as she fell through a briar patch, which tore her clothes to shreds. She had little time to be embarrassed, as she fell into the river, hit her head on a rock, knocking her out, as she floated downstream.

"No! I can't loose this chance!" Sombra roared, as he shot a beam of his dark magic at Mavis. A little bit entered her mouth, as she continued to float further away from Sombra. She eventually washed up on shore at the base of a mountain, in front of a cave. A mysterious figure came and brought her into the cave.


Later, in the Nymph Grotto,

When Mavis finally came to, she saw she was inside some sort of temple. She attempted to sit up, only for a sharp pain to keep her down. Looking down, she saw she was only covered up by bandages. She was embarrassed about being naked, but was glad she had something covering her up for the most part. Just then, she could hear someone coming towards her. Her first instinct was to run away, but she was in too much pain to even move. She then saw who was coming in, and was in shock and awe. It was a trio of women in rather small bikinis, that held curves, much larger than Mavis had ever seen. She immediately recognized Cosmo and Marina, as she met them previously, but was unfamiliar with the third one. She wore a white bikini, with a little nurse's hat, and had lime green hair.

"Oh my goodness!" the green haired woman said, immediately rushing to Mavis' side, "How are you feeling sweetie?" she asked.

"I have been better," Mavis cautiously replied.

"Well, let me help you out," the woman said, as she conjured a ball of green light. She then placed it on Mavis' belly, where it immediately sunk in. In a moment, Mavis could no longer feel any pain, "Now how do you feel?" she asked.

"A lot better. Merci," Mavis said, as she slowly sat up.

"You're very welcome, but try to take it easy, ok? You don't want to push yourself," the woman said.

"O-Ok," Mavis said, as she finally sat all the way up, "If it is not too much trouble asking, where am I?" Mavis asked.

"Why, you're in the northern Nymph Grotto, sweetie, just a little ways North of the Crystal Empire," Cosmo replied.

"We found you washed up on shore just outside the grotto," Marina said.

"Really?" Mavis asked. She then took a moment to recollect herself. She remembered escaping from King Sombra, then falling into the river below his hideout, and hitting her head, "Ah yes, now I remember," Mavis commented.

"So, if we may ask, how did you wind up on the beach outside the grotto in your birthday suit?" Tabby asked, looking over Mavis' tiny form, making sure there weren't any lingering injuries she missed. Mavis took a moment to compose herself, still feeling shaken up from the ordeal, as she explained everything to the three Nymphs. Needless to say, they were all shocked at hearing the name "Sombra" after some many years.

"Sombra..... never thought I would ever hear that detestable name again," Tabby commented.

"I'm amazed you were able to get away..... relatively ok," Marina said.

"Well, I may be a demon, but I am not very good at magic," Mavis replied.

"I must say, we always thought demons to be brutish monsters, no offense, but you have wonderful manners, and are very polite," Cosmo commented.

"None taken," Mavis replied, all the while, staring at each of the Nymph's massive breasts. This did not go unnoticed by the Nymphs.

"Is something wrong, Mavis?" Cosmo asked.

"Non, it's just..... where I come from, more than half of the population consists of demons. Among these demons are succubi, much like mon Maman," Mavis began.

"Yes, we've heard of succubi. They seduce males into doing whatever they want, or feed off their essence. What about it?" Tabby asked.

"Well...... the succubi that live in the Demon Kingdom have very nice figures, but they all pale in comparison to the three of you," Mavis replied.

"Really, now?" Marina asked.

"Oui. None of the succubi I know have boobies, thighs, or tushies as big as yours," Mavis replied. She then realized what she said, then got a little flustered, "N-Not that you're fat or anything! F-Far from it!" she quickly said.

"Relax young one. We're not offended in the least. If anything, we're quite flattered you would say that," Tabby said, gently patting Mavis' head.

"Well, if you feel like you're up to it? Would you like to come meet the rest of our sisters?" Cosmo offered. Mavis, with the help of Tabby, slowly got to her feet. Her legs still felt a little wobbly, but Tabby let Mavis use her as a crutch, as she and her sisters walked Mavis to the next room. There, Mavis met Wanda, Kat, Yuki, Sky, and Dana. Mavis was amazed at Dana's extra thicc body, as they were the largest curves she had seen in her life. Kat then told Mavis that they had a sister in the Southern Nymph grotto with body that was way more thicc than Dana's.

"So Mavis, I'm sure Cosmo told you about our offer to you. Would you like to train under us to become a Nymph yourself?" Wanda asked.

"It does sound lovely, but I would need permission from Maman. She's the ruler of the Crystal Empire," Mavis replied.

"Well, I guess we could just send her a message then," Wanda said, writing down a note. She then called over a bird, rolled up the note, and gave it to the bird, "Take this to Princess Cadence, please," she asked of the bird, who then took the note, and flew out of the grotto.

"In the mean time, why don't we get something warm for you to eat? You must still be feeling cold," Dana offered.

"That.... would be lovely," Mavis replied. Soon, Cadence and others arrived at the Nymph Grotto, and gave her consent for Mavis to train under the Nymphs. And Mavis did so, learning how to use magic a little better. Though, given how young she was, she couldn't use magic for very long. But her teachers assured her that she would get better at magic when she gets older. However, nothing could prepare Mavis, or any of her friends or family for the horrors that would soon befall Equestria.