• Published 4th Aug 2019
  • 6,006 Views, 765 Comments

Sunspots - RadBunny



When a devastating plague rips through Equestria not even the rulers of the nation are spared. When a quirky but knowledgeable hippogriff arrives to help, Celestia is all too glad for his assistance. But for her, not all ailments are physical wounds.

  • ...
6
 765
 6,006

Chapter Ten: Icy Fall

“She failed, didn’t she?” the black pony hissed, his fanged mouth widening into a grin. “And now your precious emissary is moving into her second stage? This will not end well. You already heard the reports of scouts pressing south towards the pony lands so our time is short. Her plan was far too complex to succeed. I too am surprised by his appearance, but she allowed too many variables to exist, worthy goals aside.”

“What do you know of if plans will succeed or fail? You are but a babe in comparison to us,” a large Windigo replied dismissively, looking down from an icy perch in the cave as the pony let out a snort.

“Perhaps in terms of age, and yet I can see what you for all your imbued intelligence cannot. They will come and seal you away once again, and only I will be left to continue your will. Perhaps in time I could free you if properly prepared. Your Emissary met the Paladin and was defeated with barely a whimper. For all the power you’ve given her she was swatted aside. You are prepared to bet your existence on the likes of her? Do you believe without any doubt an army even as impressive as summoned could defeat the ones standing in your path? And I am not talking about the Paladin.”

Instead of an immediate rebuttal, the five Windigos in front of the shadowy pony gave pause. A surge of power suddenly infused his body, growing slightly as the skeletal appearance of wings now lay across the stallion’s back.

“What preparations do you suggest, Limbo-Slave?” a smaller Windigo asked, prompting a growl from the largest but a grin from the fanged pony.

“As of yet? Nothing. But if her plan to disrupt things succeed, I can plant the seeds when they are out of the Dream-Weaver’s immediate influence. Brute force cannot win this battle, not completely.”

“Proceed and report on your efforts if you succeed. We will entertain your idea for a time, but know we watch your every move. The slightest hint of betrayal will-”

The pony waved a shadowy hoof, interrupting the largest Windogo’s words.

“Unlike your Emissary, I share your goals for such plans to succeed. She does this out of desire, I do it out of need,” he then paused, fangs widening in a fearsome smile. “Well, I’d say it’s more of a half and half deal with me.”


“It’s a different strain,” Nacreous sighed, gesturing to a report on the small table. Secluded in a conference room the hippogriff looked over to an ethereal unicorn, the tall pale-blue individual nodding slowly.

“And only responsive to the experimental cure you worked up those months ago, it would seem.”

Nacreous let out a wince, massaging his temples as the pony looked on with a frown.

“Arbo, are you saying that explosive mixture is the only thing that even can touch this pathogen? I thought I had bought us more time before those maniacs refined the Fire Lung strain.”

“Fori thought so too. I can offer more tips on growing the curative herbs faster, but my power is limited,” Arbo mused.

“…despite ‘nature’ being your thing?” Nacreous grumbled.

Especially since nature is ‘my thing.’ My magic reacts rather violently with those hybrids. It’s a very different matter to aid the growing of crops in a cold climate than spur along this…thing. Do you remember what happened after you poked a vial at room temperature? You had to grow back quite a few feathers and fur.”

Nacreous shuddered at the memory, then took a piece of enchanted parchment out of a storage portal and slowly began to write a note.

“Then we need to ask for help. I can’t grow those plants in my lab. Cold temperatures are the only thing that keeps them somewhat stable. If they can get a big supply of the herbs in a liquid form before this outbreak spreads, we may be able to halt it. I haven’t asked much of them over the years-”

“You haven’t asked them anything.”

“I can phrase it correctly…an associate sending the herbs and all of that,” Nacreous muttered, clearly absorbed in his own thoughts. “Perhaps that can blunt the message. I’d rather not them over-react, if they are even able to react.”

“Whatever you feel comfortable with,” Arbo agreed. “The herbs do grow quickly, and perhaps they already have a stockpile? Even a small one?”

A familiar feline *popped* into the room, affectionally running a set of claws through the unicorn’s mane before turning to Nacreous.

“You two been brainstorming?” Fori asked, her companion struggling to keep the wide grin off of his face at the feline’s ministrations.

“Somewhat. I think it’s time to ask for help. I don’t know if they saw that magical display from the attack last week- but I can’t make this cure on my own, and considering its anti-magical properties growing it in Equestria is out of the question,” Nacreous replied, eyes flickering over to the pair. “I see you two have been getting along well. How many dates have you been on now over these past years? A hundred or two? Taking it slow and steady?”

“Three hundred and sixty-one.” Arbo whispered rather bashfully, the ethereal pony clearly not enjoying the amused look Nacreous was directing his way, nor the stifled laugh of Fori.

“For the record, I did predict you two. Gaudi though…” The hippogriff replied, shrugging his shoulders. “Well, all the better for those of us who don’t age.”

“I still don’t understand Gaudi and…him. But, to each their own,” Fori remarked, gesturing to the parchment with a narrowed gaze.

“So, you mean to contact them? I didn’t expect you to move so quickly. Usually you’re hesitant to even reply to their weekly questions.”

As the parchment vanished with a swirl of magic, Nacreous sighed, running a set of shaking claws through his mane.

“My second date with Celestia is tonight, and the shields around my secrets are already cracking. I didn’t want to do this so soon, but I will not put my own personal comfort above hundreds of lives. What they choose to do with my instructions and the herbs I send are out of my claws, and not place to direct them. I only answer the questions as they come, which have been more and more these past years. This is my last move on the chessboard, and after that I won’t push any more. It’s not my place to.”

“And yet, it very much is,” Arbo remarked, his words making Nacreous’s wings sag.

“You are right, but I have not fully walked that path in almost a millennium, and I can’t do that again. That drove me down a dark road, Arbo, you know this. I can’t do that alone, not like before. You all helped get me through it, but….”

Fori smiled, giving her stallion’s mane another rustle with her claws as she nodded.

“We know, Nacreous. We just want you to be happy. You’ve done so much for us, and we’ve seen how well everyone responds to you.”

“Why do I get the feeling you’re hiding something from me?”

Fori shrugged, Arbo fading into the nether with a wave.

“We all have our secrets. You have our support in this path, Nacreous, as you always have. Enjoy your date with Celestia- we’re just happy to see you finally smiling past your beak. Oh, and I think it’s time we meet her formally, at least within the next week or two. We leave it up to you of how to explain that! We’ve agreed that it’s time she know our past, at least as much as you feel is necessary.”

As his friend vanished, Nacreous picked up the pathological report from a Manehatten laboratory, trying to think of the best way to explain it to Celestia.

“Calm, Professional…”


“It’s the worst, thing, ever!” Nacreous proclaimed, flopping across the conference table on his back as Celestia stifled a giggle.

“That bad? Am I to understand the news isn’t, in fact, the worst?”

Nacreous flipped over, climbing off to sit next to the ruler with a shrug.

“It’s actually not great news, but a good mood makes bad news a little less…intimidating,” he held up a claw as Celestia eyed the report Nacreous placed on the table.

“Before you read it, I’ve already discovered the cure and a means to synthesize it.”

As Celestia read the report her shoulders gained quite a bit of invisible weight, the alicorn blowing out a tired breath.

“A new strain of Fire Lung in Manehatten? Three hundred infected? A possible scattering of cases in Fillydelphia and Baltimare?”

“And it’s more virulent. I had hoped the destruction of the warehouse had stalled the Eyes of Ice cult for longer, but apparently not,” Nacreous admitted. “I have the recipe for the antidote, as well as the herbs to produce it. Unfortunately, I don’t know if we can manufacture it in Equestria. I’ve sent word to a few friends who may be able to help but other than that, my options are limited.”

“Why can’t we produce it here? This list seems fairly standard in terms of manufacturing.” Celestia asked, looking over the oddly simple recipe. “Greenhouses, centrifuges, filtration; this is akin to making a simple batch of cider. We can have mass production set up within a mere week.”

Nacreous shook his head, turning the page of the report to gesture to the plant in question.

“This hybrid plant is volatile to say the least. It’s stable in plant form, but only grows naturally in sub-zero temperature ice caves. Unfortunately, when concentrated down to a liquid and mixed with the other necessary additives it becomes highly unstable,” Nacreous shook his head slowly. “The slightest touch at room temperature would make it explode, and it starts to evaporate at anything hotter than that, the gas being highly flammable as well as toxic. You need to have the entire manufacturing facility at freezing or sub-zero temperatures at all times. The cure itself is stable after it is mixed, but has only a week of potency after that. When that time expires, it… erm, explodes.”

“…The only cure to this new strain is herbal, time-sensitive dynamite?

“Essentially. I’ve only got enough for a few doses which I could cook up within a day or two; and I’m saving those for the leaders of a nation such as yourself or Luna,” Nacreous explained.

“Well, I think we can find some warehouses to convert to giant refrigerators. Those restrictions certainly make the process difficult indeed,” Celestia said, letting out a frustrated sigh. “This is indeed quite a pickle.”

“Ah, but a manageable pickle. I’ll help however I can for the logistics,” Nacreous remarked calmly. He hesitated slightly, spreading a wing cautiously over the Alicorn’s shoulders. His friendly gesture was quickly rewarded however as Celestia promptly scooted closer and lay her head on his shoulder with a sigh.

“You need a massage. I could see your shoulders tense up,” the Doctor quipped, the ruler letting out a huff in reply.

“You’re the doctor. Is that a suggestion for a date?” Celestia asked with a slight smile, the hippogriff chuckling softly.

“It most certainly can be.”

Clearly reluctant to move, Celestia pressed against his muscled shoulder briefly, then standing with a stretch.

“Thank you, Nacreous,” she whispered, not able to resist a giggle as the hippogriff also stood and spread his wings wide.

“Anytime. My wings are always open,” he replied with a cheeky grin.

“If you have time for lunch, I have a few moments after the morning Court. This new outbreak certainly will ignite some new fears I need to address, but I should have a moment or two.”

“I’ll see you then, Celestia.”


Celestia let out a tired breath, shoulders slumping slightly as the throne room emptied.

Somehow burdens seem a lot heavier when you’ve had relief from them for a time.

….or in this case, a shoulder to lean on.

Just the thought of her favorite hippogriff was enough to cause the ruler’s mouth to turn upwards into a smile. Friendly and social inexperience aside, Celestia was no fool. When the thought of Nacreous coming into the throne room was enough to make her smile and heart flutter in her chest, the alicorn didn’t have to be in Cadence’s business to know what that meant.

Smitten like never before. And I imagine you have no idea, Nacreous.

A slightly determined grin itched at her features as the Alicorn’s eyes narrowed.

I certainly aim to change that.

As though summoned by her thoughts, a certain hippogriff poked his head around the large doors, trotting inside to then gesture up at the Alicorn.

“Mind if I join you on the high tower?” he asked with a smile, as no ponies other than themselves and the guards were present.

Considerate as always…

“Of course. It’s a nice break session in-between quelling fears and answering questions,” Celestia remarked, not able to resist a further smile as the hippogriff sat next to her. The strangest feeling washed over the alicorn as Nacreous sat next to her, the Paladin looking around. He just looked natural up here, shoulders shifting slightly as Nacreous seemed to sit a bit taller, a strange almost casual expression flickering across his face.

Odd.

The moment quickly passed, and now a very different wave of emotion assaulted Celestia’s heart. To sit next to someone on the throne a bit larger than she was, to not sit up here alone

It’s different than with Luna.

The answer came with a bit of heat that crept to Celestia’s cheeks and threatened to spill out from her eyes; a completely alien concept that only now resonated as a reality, even if in appearance only for now.

An equal, a companion.

Somecreature at my side who…

“Celestia?”

Nacreous’s concerned inquiry snapped Celestia out of her thoughts, the Alicorn letting out an embarrassed huff as she waved a hoof.

“Sorry. Just lost in thought,” she remarked, knowing full well the dampness that was swiped off her eyes wasn’t missed by the Hippogriff’s keen gaze.

“Alright,” Nacreous replied softly, then let out a slight huff of amusement as he looked down at the throne room. “How do you think it will be received, that you and I are…well…”

“Dating? Courting? Oh, I imagine it will be a media firestorm, especially since most of the news is focuses around the current disease. Not many know outside some noble rumors,” Celestia mused, not able to resist a chuckle. “I wish you could have seen the first open news conference with Luna and Shifting. It was when I was just getting sick and they decided to go fully public with their relationship to forestall further ideas.”

“How did that go? Between the media and the nobles, it must have been a feeding frenzy.”

“Actually….”


(Some time ago...)

“Why did you pick Shifting Sands?”

“What will you name your firstborn?”

“Why did you disregard all the Noble suitors?”

“Why did you keep your relationship out of the public eye until now?”

“What is your plan to deal with the emerging pandemic? How will that affect your love life?”

Luna could only blink in the flashbulbs, the rapid-fire questions quickly overwhelming her usual manner of addressing the public. There was a reason Celestia did most of these; she had a thousand years of handing the cacophony of media hubbub, and night court was never like this.

“I…”

“How did you two meet?”

“Will the Canterlot Nobles approve?

“What of the rumors concerning multiple consorts? Do you know about them?”

*CRACK*

The magically-amplified sound of a hoof slamming down on the stone platform in garden made everypony immediately silent, Commander Shifting Sands glaring at the gaggle of reporters in the evening light.

“Now, I may be a bit old fashioned,” Shifting rumbled, trotting to stand beside Luna, fully clad in his Lunar Knight armor. “But back when I was a member of Princess Luna’s guard a thousand years ago, we had this idea called honor.”

Shifting calmly walked down the few steps to look at the reporters, a steely glint in his eye.

“You see, it was common practice back then to challenge individuals who soiled a mare’s honor with a duel to yield either by implication, direct remark, or simply being rude. This applied to royalty and commoners alike, but was mostly used by Knights.”

The reporter who had blurted out the ‘multiple consorts’ question now gulped.

“As far as I understand, that practice was never abolished, but is now socially unfavorable. However, as Commander of the Princess’s Lunar Knights and the Princess’s coltfriend, I would be willing to put aside such personal barriers to demonstrate such a duel, unless you all are willing to address Princess Luna, The Watcher of the Night, with respect, decorum, and in an orderly fashion. Do I make myself clear?”


“What did they do?” Nacreous asked, having to resist chuckles throughout the entire exchange.

“I have never seen a dozen reporters act so much like chastised foals. They immediately formed a line and promptly got their questions answered in due time. It was absolutely fantastic!” Celestia exclaimed, waving a hoof in the air.

“Was Luna mad at the Commander?”

Celestia let out a snort, shaking her head.

“Judging by the extremely passionate kiss I saw her give him as soon as she got back inside the castle, I don’t think so.”

Nacreous now couldn’t help but laugh, wings rustling in thought.

“That’s rather fantastic; I do hope there’s a recording somewhere.”

“I imagine so, it was run on the news networks for a solid few days. I think-”

Celestia’s response was broken by the shattering of glass, a large, oddly-shaped arrow slamming into the solid stone of the throne room floor as gems began to glow along the shaft.

As armor began to cement itself to the Paladin’s frame, more arrows flew in, the soft hum of a magical spell now audible. Runes skittered out across the floor and wall, tendrils of energy licking out towards Celestia- and instead were intercepted by the Paladin, the hippogriff taking a step in front of her as the hum continued to increase.

“Transportation spell. Hold on,” he grunted. As a dozen legionnaires nearly sent the throne room doors careening off their hinges with a prompt response, the pair’s vision began to warp and shimmy. The last thing Celestia saw was blue arcane energy crackling over golden armor before the dizziness made the world go black.


“…ow.”

Celestia’s arrival to consciousness returned with Nacreous’s grumble echoing in her ears, the alicorn looking around in curiosity.

I must admit, that was rather clever. The anti-teleportation spells around the castle aren’t nearly as intense as others, and runic magic is hard for me to counter on the fly.

The hunched form of Nacreous spurred Celestia to scramble to her hooves, concern sparking into her tone.

“Nacreous? You alright?” she asked, getting a pained wave in response, the paladin a few paces away. Clad in just his breastplate, the hippogriff clearly was favoring one of his sides.

“Peachy. I absorbed a lot more magical energy than I’m used to,” he replied. “Not exactly the location I intended for our second date, but at least it’s unique.”

The alicorn looked around again, her eyes narrowing as solid walls and ceilings of ice greeted her view. Solid stone was under her hooves, dark grey and brown in color as odd black silhouettes were visible in the ice. A strange sensation prickled at her awareness…

“Why is my magic dampened here?” she muttered.

I could still melt our way out if I had to, but this interference is obnoxious. At least I can still raise and lower the sun.

“The metal,” Nacreous grunted, gesturing to the walls. “If I had to guess we’re in the north or south poles. Those dark streaks in the ice? Those are metal deposits, the same the Storm King used in his troop’s armor and the same type in mine. If we’re deep enough underground then it would cover over us, quite effectively isolating any magic to this area,” he then raised a claw and winced, gesturing to Celestia’s horn. “I don’t recommend trying to blast our way out. The glaciers which these metal deposits reside are notoriously unstable. Looks like we’re alone at least.”

…no melting. Pity.

The Solar Princess frowned, then trotting over to examine the clearly uncomfortable hippogriff.

“Alright, so minimal magic and stuck in an underground glacier. I’ll send a brief ‘all ok’ signal to my sister though.” Her horn glowed brightly, the alicorn wincing as the interference made her head ache. “Well, at least no enemies. Are you ok, Nacreous? Truly? You took the brunt of that instead of me, so thank you,” she added in a slightly subdued but sincere tone.

“I think I have burns along my right side, but should heal. The armor dampened most of it. Besides, I’m used to redirecting lighting, so it’s nothing fatal.”

“…what now?”

He waved a set of claws, fishing out a crystal from a small pouch on the armor. “My last name isn’t just for show, but I’ll tell you later. This artifact’s power is fading- we can’t go to my laboratory, because I’m sure they’ll track us there. But I could dart in and dart out in a few moments with some supplies.”

Setting the object on the ground, a disturbingly faint portal popped into existence, sparks beginning to eat at the edges. Without another word, Nacreous dashed through- throwing back a pile of duffel and saddle bags into a small pile. It was under one minute before he literally jumped back through, landing on the pile with a groan as the portal flickered twice and then vanished.

“Sorry about that, I had no time to explain. The metal in high enough concentrations can drain simple magic artifacts. If I had waited, the portal wouldn’t have worked,” the hippogriff explained, fishing out a larger gem with odd golden bands encasing it. “You can probably charge this up within a few days to get out of here, and the portal should get us back to Canterlot.”

“…a few days?” Celestia asked in astonishment, taking the gem and examining it. While heavily shielded against magical interference, the artifact was only able to accept a trickle of magic at a time; a usefully but obnoxiously slow last resort. She cast a simple spell to passively charge the gem, then pushed aside her curiosity and walked over to Nacreous as he moved a few bags around, stopping the Paladin with a hoof on his shoulder.

“Nacreous, really, how bad are your injuries? Let’s take care of that first, and no, that’s not negotiable.”

Her sincere tone made the hippogriff pause, a slight smile flickering onto his beak.

“I honestly don’t know.”

“Then sit down and let me take a look. You said it’s on your right side? Ok, take the armor off and let’s see.”

“Yes M’am,” Nacreous replied, an exaggerated pout on his face as he sat down.

That response brought a blush to Celestia’s face, the hippogriff grinning widely as he saw the reaction. Wincing as he unbuckled the heavy metal, Nacreous let the pieces fall to the rock with a dull *clank*.

“Oh, Nacreous,” Celestia whispered, seeing the angry, raised pink flesh underneath scorched feathers and fur that ran in ripples across the hippogriff’s side.

“…that bad? Please don’t try healing spells, I think that’d hurt more at this point.”

“Well, it looks pretty awful, but is mostly superficial,” Celestia remarked, the hippogriff putting the pieces of armor back on and sighing in relief.

“The gems in these metal pieces have a passive regenerative ability. Nothing fantastic, but it helps with general wounds,”

“And makes you look amazingly handsome too.”

“I guess they-hmm? What was that?”

Celestia trotted over to examine the pile of bags, not recanting her statement with a smile. She didn’t miss how Nacreous’s ears perked up however.

“So, what do we have here? We’re alone, as best as I can tell with my limited magic and good old-fashioned eyesight. I see a few tunnels here and there, and maybe a path?”

“Rations, first aid kits, some bed rolls; each one of these are an ‘I need to be ok for a few days’ bag. I wasn’t sure how long we would be here, so I grabbed as many as I could,” Nacreous explained, beginning to attach one set of bags to the other.

“Hmm. I suppose we can melt the ice for water? I don’t see many water rations,” Celestia mused, looking inside some of the bags Nacreous pushed her way.

“That’s what I figure. Water is the weak point, buuuuuuuuuut,” the hippogriff fished out a foil packet, a completely cheesy but adorable smile on his face, “I would love to treat you to a candle-lit dinner of military rations for our date!”

Celestia giggled, her spirits immediately lifted as they secured the packs on their backs.

“Assuming our common foe doesn’t have any surprises, I’d love that. Speaking of which, why would the Windigo’s send us here?”

Nacreous shrugged as they began to walk, noting a few old paths that led through the underground glacier. Pickaxes nearly completely dissolved in rust occasionally cropped up, indicating miners had once been down here at some point in time.

“I don’t know. The spell seemed to be a simply transportation-focused one. No tracking, nothing. I assume there will be a few unpleasant surprises here, but no enemies? No deadly traps? It’s like they just wanted us to get out of…. oh no.”

Nacreous immediately stopped, his eyes widening.

“Celestia, the new strain of Fire Lung; they wanted us out of the picture.”

The alicorn let out a growl, trotting along at the Paladin’s side as they meandered through the looming walls of blue-green ice, dimly lit by an unseen light source.

“That would make sense. It would then all fall to Luna to try and hold things together, with Twilight naturally delving into a cure. I’m glad we sent the information at least for such.”

Nacreous nodded, head shaking back and forth in thought.

“Indeed. Even with the cure as unstable as it is, perhaps she can-”

The hippogriff’s words were abruptly interrupted as he paused, emptying the contents of his stomach off to the side of the path. His limbs shivered and Nacreous’s massive bulk flopped to the ground briefly.

“Urg,” he muttered, wiping his beak. “Looks like I underestimated those burns….”

Celestia’s horn ignited but she didn’t cast a spell, instead simply scanning the Paladin’s frame. The amount of arcane energy radiating off of Nacreous would nullify anything she tried to do…

“Are they internal then?” Celestia asked, trying to swallow the lump of horrified concern rising in her throat.

“Possibly. They’re not severe enough to activate my armor though. I have a few failsafe gems that would forestall a mortal or extremely severe wound if that were the case,” Nacreous explained, managing to get to his feet rather shakily. “No, I think this is just a general irritation inside me…and I don’t mean just simple indigestion.”

Celestia scooted close to the hippogriff, letting him lean slightly on her shoulder as they continued to walk.

“Let me know if you need a break. We do need to keep moving, even if it’s to throw off our foe’s knowledge,” she remarked, violet eyes flickering over to him as worry ate at her heart. It was taking all of Celestia’s willpower to not say or act as concerned as she felt.

Panicking won’t help me or him.

Clearly her attempts to hide such were lost, as Nacreous let out a pained chuckle.

“You’re sounding a tad cold, Celestia, and I doubt the ice has anything to do that.”

The alicorn let out a huff, pausing as Nacreous sat down briefly. With a shaking hoof, she reached up and traced his tense neck, letting a bit of the tension bleed through.

“Nacreous, I’m worried sick about you,” she admitted softly. “But letting my worry get the best of me won’t help you, or me. I’m sorry if that came off a bit cold though. It’s one of many defense mechanisms to avoid dealing with reality. It has served me well in various disasters,” she then paused, blinking as a very obvious fact presented itself. “And yet I’m with the one ‘griff with whom I can share it all with.”

“Yay! Progress!” Nacreous exclaimed, waving a set of claws in the air happily before wincing again. “You’re right, of course. But I don’t think you can share eeeeeverything with me quite yet.”

Celestia’s alabaster face immediately lit up, rivaling Cadence in terms of color hue.

“Nacreous!”

He blinked, head tilting to the side curiously.

“What? We still need to get to know each other in a general sense, and there’s definitely sensitive issues that still need to be ooooooooooooooooooh. You meant that kind of eeeeeverything…”

As a wide, very cheeky and smug grin began to spread across the hippogriff’s face, Celestia grumbled to herself as they began walking again.

“Not. A. Word.”

Stuck in an ice cave, yet I swear this blush could melt a glacier.

Yet the mirth in Nacreous’s eyes was enough to still make Celestia’s heart flutter; even with her embarrassing mental assumption.

Someone who can make me laugh and blush; no wonder I’m not more concerned about our predicament.
Hang in there, Lulu. We’re on our way…slowly.

Author's Note:

Uh oh, change of scenery! But at least they're together; that's a positive thing, right?
Two adorable individuals together? Yep! That's definitely a good thing! :yay:

Honestly, I had a ton of fun writing Luna/Shifting's press meeting.