• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 6,656 Views, 2,279 Comments

A Sweetie Dream Land - Lucar



Sweetie Belle finds herself in another world, working for a fat penguin self proclaimed king.

  • ...
8
 2,279
 6,656

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 119: Duel Against the Hero

Author's Note:

Here we go! After months of work!
Thanks to The Kelduo for doing the first two songs of the second phase of the fight. It's not perfect, but he still did a great job.
Thanks to Spellflame for editing and uploading the songs in Youtube.
Thanks to Angel Midnight for doing the drawings of the forms of Sweetie Belle for the phases 3 and 4. You can go to his DeviantArt there: Link But I advise you to wait to read the chapter before following the link to not be spoiled of Sweetie Belle's forms.

It was really hard to do, but I did it. Enjoy the fight!

All over the universe, portals are opened by Discord so everyone could watch the greatly awaited coming fight between the two heroes, Kirby and Sweetie Belle. Every single ones of them are present. Daroach and his Squeaks in their hideout. The animals in the Rainbow Islands. The robots on Shiver Star. The fairies on Ripple Star. Magolor and the others on New Halcandra...

And Discord finishes by appearing beside Luna in a crowd in Ponyville, and with a last snap, creates another portal for them to watch.

"Who do you think will win?" asks Luna.

"I have no idea," answers Discord.


Under the eternal night sky of Rainbow Resort, not a sound is heard, not even from the many people watching behind portals, all holding their breath.

Sweetie Belle and Kirby are facing each other in front of the Fountain of Dreams, separated by a dozen meters.

"Ready?" asks the filly with a smile.


Hero of Popstar
SWEETIE BELLE

Kirby nods, determined, but smiling too. "Poyo!"


Hero of Popstar
KIRBY

.......................................................

They charge at each other.

Sweetie Belle is the first one to attack with a punch that Kirby easily avoids thanks to his flexible body. The puffball then gives an uppercut to Sweetie's chin, but the filly spins, avoiding it, and gives him a buck that Kirby parries with his arms, but it still makes him slide back a few meters. He rolls to avoid a beam sword thrown at him like a spear, grabs it, and throws it back at the filly who easily catches it in the air. Kirby then charges back at her, and Sweetie readies her sword, only for Kirby to give her a sliding kick through her legs, making her trip, but while on the ground, she fires an energy ball from her back legs at the puffball, only for him to roll out of the way.

As she gets up, Kirby tries to inhale her, so she turns her body into metal to resist the vortex, so he gives up, jumps, and gives a drop kick that she parries before she grabs his leg and slams him on the ground, only for Kirby to use his arms to stop himself from being slammed. With his arms on the ground, he then starts spinning while Sweetie is still holding his leg, throwing her away, but she quickly comes back to headbutt him, so Kirby propels himself away, and Sweetie headbutts the ground instead, creating a small hole.

Grabbing one of her beam swords, she then charges at Kirby and swings, swings, swings, only for Kirby to avoid all of them by flattening his body or dodging. So Sweetie Belle fires a magical beam that Kirby deflects with his arm before he tries to punch her, leading Sweetie to place her beam sword on the way. But then, a familiar sword appears in Kirby's hands, and catches Sweetie Belle off guard with it, forcing her to jump back to not be cut.

Sweetie Belle looks at Kirby in surprise. "The Sword Ability?! But you haven't even eaten a sword or a sword user!"

The sword in Kirby's hands disappears as he smirks at her. Then, he charges at her before he's suddenly enveloped in fire, turning him into a fireball that is stopped by a shield that is almost broken.

"And now the Fire Ability?" shouts the filly. "Kirby... Have you discovered how to use abilities without inhaling, like your father?"

"Poyo!" shouts Kirby with a nod and a smile. "Father train!"

Sweetie Belle blinks. "So you really trained? I had a hard time believing it when I went in the training room. You never trained before. Did you train for me? For this fight?"

"Poyo!"

She giggles. "I'm flattered." Her ten cannons start levitating around her. "Time to get a little more serious then." And she charges back toward Kirby.

The staff appears this time in Kirby's 'hands' and he uses it to parry eight of the ten swords. The last two slash from his left and right, but Kirby then suddenly becomes very tiny, and the two swords pass above him. As he recovers his normal size, he then quickly jumps to avoid a beam fired by Sweetie Belle. Now above the filly, Kirby then turns into metal. Sweetie Belle quickly jumps back to avoid being crushed and immediately tries to punch him with an energy-covered hoof that would hurt Kirby even in his metal form.

Rather than avoiding it, Kirby intercepts it with his own punch, creating a shockwave as the two collide. As the two begin to exchange punches by the dozen per second, Sweetie Belle positions her ten cannons around Kirby to fire at him. But then, wings appears on Kirby's back, and he suddenly ascends, avoiding the ten beams. He then dives back at Sweetie Belle, who quickly forms back her staff and uses it to stop Kirby. After a small clash, Kirby then bounces from the staff to land behind Sweetie Belle and immediately attacks her with a series of slash with the cutter blade. The first slash hits her back, but the remaining ones are blocked by a shield.

Kirby then teleports just in front of Sweetie Belle and punches her in the muzzle, sending her flying dozens of meter away. Sweetie Belle recovers mid-air and lands on her hooves before she sends a series of energy balls homing in Kirby. He avoids all of them with a series of small teleportations before he stops as Sweetie Belle teleports just in front of him with a shield-hammer ready to crush him. Kirby quickly materializes his hammer and the two clashes again, only for him to be tripped by Sweetie Belle. Before he could even hit the floor, the filly then gives him a back-kick.

As soon as Kirby lands from the kick, he turns into a wheel and rolls toward Sweetie Belle, who quickly creates a ramp out of the ground on his path, causing him to jump above her. In the middle of his jump, Sweetie Belle then uses her whip and wraps it around him to attempt to slam him, only for Kirby to turn into a rocket and to fly away, dragging the filly behind him. Sweetie Belle has to turn herself into metal and to trap her back hooves in the ground to stop this before she spreads electricity through the whip, electrifying the puffball. But in the middle of being electrified, Kirby surprises her by sending his own electricity at Sweetie Belle, and the filly has to release him.

Kirby then lands and returns to normal before he materializes his bow and fires dozens of arrows at the sky, making them rain on Sweetie Belle. Instead of using a shield, Sweetie Belle digs and disappears in the ground. Kirby immediately uses his wings again to fly, hoping to avoid being attacked from under the ground this way. He, however, hasn't expected Sweetie Belle to teleport just above him before blasting him to send him crashing. Sweetie Belle is in turn taken off guard by a whip wrapping itself around her neck, and she finds herself following Kirby and crashing just after him.

Kirby is the first to recover and quickly punches Sweetie Belle in the belly, and as she's sent flying, he wraps his whip around her again to bring her back to him to punch her again, only for Sweetie Belle to wrap herself into a ball before she turns her hairs into needles. Seeing this, Kirby turns into metal again to reduce the damage, but Sweetie Belle turns too into metal, and the two collide, in the end hurting each other.

The two of them end up on the ground again, but quickly jump away from each other.

They aren't even winded yet.

"Woo!" shouts Sweetie Belle, a big smile on her muzzle. "That's a good warming up! But I think it's time to stop playing around. Don't you think, Kirby?"

This makes Kirby frown in determination, and he quickly takes a defensive position. "Poy!"

Sweetie Belle takes the same expression. "Alright then..."

Sweetie Belle then starts to levitate herself and slowly ascends as she begins to sing, her ten cannons forming a circle behind her.

"Ah ahah ahaaah...
Ah ahah ahaaah..."

ARCHMAGE OF THE VOID
QUEEN SWEETIE BELLE

Here she comes... thinks Kirby as the familiar aura appears around the smirking filly, and the ten cannons now face him.

"We've come so far together."

The cannons fire.

"Once I was a filly like the others, innocent, who simply lived her life.
But one day, I found myself transported to a world, to a life full of strife."

Lasers after lasers are fired by the cannons, and Kirby avoids all of them, using this to charge electricity around him before he fires it at the levitating filly who flies to the side to avoid it, only to be headbutted by the puffball enveloped in fire. Despite the pain, Sweetie Belle smacks Kirby from above with a shield, and he crashes on the ground, but the puffball quickly moves before he could be hit again by a giant shield fist.

"And then I met the King!

From day one, a loyal servant I became,
To a king who hated your very own name."

Sweetie Belle creates several giant shards of ice that she drops all over the area around Kirby, one after another. When they reach the ground, they sink halfway in it, creating a circle of spikes of ice spreading out. Kirby opts to fly with his Wing Ability to avoid them easily, but then, the giant shards of ice explode one after another, sending smaller shards in all directions, and Kirby is hit by one of them while Sweetie Belle uses a mirror shield to protect herself and send more of them toward Kirby, who protects himself with his own mirror shield.

"I was trained so one day I could confront you
Without expecting everything I would go through."

Kirby throws a bomb toward Sweetie Belle, but she easily avoids it. However, he uses his power from his ESP Ability to levitates the bomb back behind the filly just before it explodes, and she is caught in the explosion. In return, she rains bombs all over the place, and the puffball has a hard time avoiding all the explosions.

"That was my dreamed chance.
My magic was behind all the others.
I started this dance,
So I could catch up to all the others."

Sweetie Belle materializes a small ball of energy and begins to juggle with it with her fore legs. Each time that she touches it, it becomes bigger and more powerful until she kicks it toward Kirby, who uses his hammer to send it back. The two begin to hit the ball back and forth, the ball gaining speed and power each time.

"Now today we are, facing each other!"

Then, instead of sending it back at Kirby, she kicks it toward the ground just beside him. Kirby has barely time to run away before the ball reaches the ground and explodes, and he is still close enough to be sent flying.

"Here it all began, before we became a team.
Here it will finish, observed by the Great Giver of Dreams."

Using the Ball Ability, Kirby bounces from the ground without damage and then uses the Wheel to roll back toward Sweetie Belle, moving left and right to avoid the spikes of stone coming out of the ground in his path. Once he is close enough, he stops and uses Hi-Jump to do a powerful jump toward Sweetie Belle that she easily avoids, only for Kirby to throw a spear at her. Despite the surprise, Sweetie Belle easily gets rid of it.

Kirby then begins to expel water and to freeze it to slide on it around the filly.

"It's all come back to this, to you versus me.
I won't hold back, Kirby!
We may be friends, but it was our destiny
To battle. Only one will have... the last victory!"

While sliding on the ice, Kirby fires lasers from a high-tech visor appearing on his head, but they are all reflected by a mirror shield. But then, Kirby jumps, materializes an axe, and smashes it on the shield, breaking it. But Sweetie Belle is able to parry it with her staff, and she quickly separates a cannon from it to fire at Kirby from the side, forcing him to jump away. Sweetie Belle then uses her ten cannons as double beam swords to attack Kirby from a distance without giving him respite until he teleports.

He appears right behind Sweetie Belle, grabs her around the barrel, and smashes her on the ground, only to receive a kick on the face, sending him flying as Sweetie Belle recovers.

She chuckles. "Come on, Kirby! I'm only starting!"

Then, a shield taking the shape of Dedede's mecha hammer appears on her right hoof, and another taking the shape of Meta Knight's sword appears on her left hoof. Finally, a shield shaped to be some fusion of Dedede's mask and Meta Knight's mask appears on her face.

And she restarts singing.

"A powerful king,
Heavy hammer he swings;
A fast little knight,
A sword he uses with might."

The hammer opens to fire missile-like shields homing in Kirby. With a series of rolls and jumps to the side, he avoids them, and sees that like real missiles, the fakes explode, probably thanks to some explosive energy put in them. He then has to use a sword to parry several sword beams sent at him. While he parries them, Sweetie Belle does a big jump and does several circles in the air with the 'reactor' put in the fake hammer. Just before she reaches Kirby, the puffball rolls right under her. The hammer smashes the ground where he has been the previous second and creates a shockwave above which Kirby jumps. In the middle of the jump, he then kicks Sweetie Belle on the head, then uses the kick to bounce away to avoid the sword.

"Two strong, fierce rivals
We had to outrival
Again and again,
Our battles were hurricanes!"

They constantly move, attack, dodge, parry, and counterattack, exchanging blow for blow before Kirby jumps away as Sweetie Belle begins to spin with the hammer. Before his eyes, a tornado forms around her, and he quickly runs to the side as it is sent in his direction. He avoids it, but more tornadoes follow the first before he has the idea of using his own Tornado Ability to counter them, approach the filly, and attack her as her spinning is slowing down. In return, Kirby receives several slashes from the sword before they separate.

"Now look at us being at the top!
Too bad that this victory cannot be shared!
So it's time to fight and let's not stop
Until only one is remaining in there!"

Sweetie Belle suddenly throws the sword above her before she duplicates herself! The second Sweetie Belle then catches the sword, and the shield-masks on both of them morph to fully copy Dedede's mask for the Sweetie Belle with the hammer and Meta Knight's mask for the one with the sword. The Sweetie Belle with the swords then flies at the other side of Kirby, and the puffball understands that he's gonna have a bad time.

"As the wind is howling with my sword
And the earth is shaking each time my hammer strikes,
I'll unleash the strength I have stored
To make you understand what defeat feels like!

From you and them, from other friends and old foes
I learned everything to battle you toes to toes."

Sword Sweetie Belle sends with a slash a crescent wave, not at Kirby, but at Hammer Sweetie Belle, who prepares her weapons. Hammer Sweetie Belle then hits the wave with a swing, sending it toward Kirby, who dodges it. However, Sword Sweetie Belle flies to intercept the wave, and the two thus start sending the wave back and forth, with Kirby always forced to dodge, which becomes harder as the wave gains speed and grows in size. Then, Hammer Sweetie Belle sends the wave at the sky above Kirby, and Swords Sweetie Belles intercepts it before hitting it again. But this time, her hit breaks the wave into dozens of smaller ones that rain all over the area below.

Kirby runs toward Hammer Sweetie Belle, managing to avoid the waves, then dodge left to avoid the hammer before he uses his own hammer to hit her on the cheek. Hammer Sweetie Belle uses the force of the blow to do a full turn and tries to hit Kirby again, but the puffball jumps and avoids it, only to be hit by a sword beam fired by Sword Sweetie Belle. Despite this, still in the air, Kirby uses the Beam Ability to hit Hammer Sweetie Belle several times before he has to fly away to avoid another hit.

"And to keep my promise I will not do any favors to you, Kirb!"

The two Sweetie Belles charge at Kirby to attack him, but as they reach him, the puffball surrounds himself in a freezing aura. It doesn't trap them in ice however, so Kirby has to defend himself against the both of them, having to parry and dodge at the same time.

"A powerful king,
Heavy hammer he swings;
A fast little knight,
A sword he uses with might."

From there, the filly repeats the song from the start as she and her double continue to attack Kirby. After a time without successfully getting a hit, Hammer Sweetie Belle jumps away while Sword Sweetie Belle flies up. Sword Sweetie Belle then levitates several boulders out of the ground and throws them either at Kirby or at Hammer Sweetie Belle, who proceeds to hit them to send them at the puffball. However, Kirby uses this against them as he turns into a ball and bounces from boulder to boulder until colliding with Sword Sweetie Belle, getting her to stop.

The ball bounces away before the filly could counterattack, so she sends instead several crescent waves after him while Hammer Sweetie Belle runs toward him, but Kirby evades the waves with the Wheel and rolls toward the running filly in an attempt to ram her. Hammer Sweetie Belle jumps to the side to avoid him, only for Kirby to jump after her and hit her on the barrel. He then returns to normal, grabs Hammer Sweetie Belle, and uses a suplex to throw her at the fast approaching Sword Sweetie Belle.

Despite the collision, Sword Sweetie Belle recovers rapidly and flies up with her double in her hooves, then spins faster and faster, helped by her double thanks to the hammer's 'reactor' before she throws her toward Kirby. As she's thrown, Hammer Sweetie Belle readies her weapon.

With a panicked "Poyo!' Kirby teleports away, and the hammer hits where he has been with such force that the ground shakes and crackles in a large area and forms a small crater around the impact point. While this happens, Kirby appears just beside Sword Sweetie Belle, and with a powerful swing of his hammer, sends her to crash on her double. With Beam, he then sends a big ball of energy after her, the ball hitting the Sweetie Belles just after they collide.

The Sweetie Belles rapidly recover from this and stare at Kirby now flying with Wing before they merge back into one.

"Hey. How about a trip down memory lane?" she then asks with a smirk as the mask and the weapons disappear.

Only for a new shield to appear around her. Rapidly, it takes a shape that Kirby easily recognizes: the dark wizard of dreams, Nightmare!

"Poyo?!"

"Surprise!" shouts Sweetie Belle from inside the fake Nightmare. "This really brings back the memories. And you will see I copied more than his look. Prepare yourself to see stars!"

She points a finger at Kirby and fires several hollow star-shaped projectiles.

"In the night he appeared out of nowhere like a very bad dream.
A nightmarish dark wizard who loved to make others suffer and scream."

Kirby flies to the side to avoid the projectiles and charges toward Sweetie Belle, only for her to teleport. She does a few more teleportations before she appears just above Kirby and fires more projectiles, this time from the ten fingers making the projectiles rain in a larger area around Kirby. With some difficulty, the puffball manages to slalom between them and headbutts the fake Nightmare, propelling it backward a little before it recovers and teleports away.

"He was the first real villain that you had to fight to save Popstar,
I could only look alongside Dedede with my eyes turned to the stars."

Sweetie Belle appears beside Kirby and attempts to claw him with the fake Nightmare's sharp wingers, but misses and teleports again to avoid a spear. Three more attempts to claw Kirby later, the last one with the two hands, Sweetie then teleports several times, charging energy in the hands, before she appears above Kirby and unleashes a huge laser. Kirby flies away just in time to avoid it and rewards the filly's attempt with several bombs on the face.

"Hidden behind his cloak
Nightmare was not a joke
He fancied scaring folks
Until their spirit broke."

Sweetie returns Kirby's attack by crossing the fake Nightmare's arms, firing a smaller laser from each of the fingers (excepted the thumbs), and doing a cross-slash motion with them, the lasers of the right hand hitting and burning the puffball. As Kirby falls as a result of the hit, she then punches him, sending him crashing near the fountain.

With a shake of his head, Kirby recovers and restarts flying. However, this time, he uses the Cupid Ability, white wings, halo, and bow with heart arrows appearing. One of the few abilities Sweetie Belle has never seen, only the corresponding button in the training room.

"He was almost a God
Fearing only the Rod
Handled by the bizarre
Warrior of the Stars."

Sweetie Belle teleports in front of Kirby. He fires at her, and she teleports again before any of the arrows could hit her. From behind Kirby, she fires star projectiles at him, but Kirby avoids them and counterattacks with arrows, and she avoids them with another teleports. This continues a couple of times before Sweetie Belle appears further away and passes above Kirby's cloak open, raining dozens of star projectiles on the way. Kirby uses a mirror shield to protect himself only for the fake Nightmare to appear upside down just above him and to dive at him, almost giving him a headbutt. He teleports out of the way, appears beside the fake, and attacks it with a charge with the Jet Ability.

Sweetie Belle teleports away, and a dark energy appears in the fake Nightmare's hands. The next instant, the whole area becomes darker and darker until Kirby can't see anything anymore. And Sweetie's voice as she sings seems to come from all directions at once.

"Dream and Nightmare oppo-BOOOM EEEEK!!"

Before Sweetie Belle can even attack Kirby, the puffball suddenly uses the Crash Ability, creating a huge explosion that hits and badly damages the fake Nightmare. Before Sweetie can even recover, Kirby finishes this by spinning with his hammer before throwing it at her, destroying the shield.

But the fake Nightmare is immediately replaced by a new shield that takes the familiar shape of Dark Matter, the first one ever fought with its swordsman form.

The newly created fake Dark Matter then points its sword at Kirby as the weapon takes the color of the rainbow, becoming the Rainbow Sword.

"Aaaa shadooow iiiin the niiiight
Wiiiith a swoooord liiiike a kniiiight."

Sweetie Belle fires several beams from the sword, but they are all deflected by Kirby's own sword before he uses the Crash Ability again, not wanting to fight his worst enemies one after another as it was clearly what his friend/rival has planned.

But then, Sweetie Belle uses the Rainbow Sword to cut the explosion of the Crash Ability, much to Kirby's, and everyone watching's, shock.

The eye of the fake Dark Matter then comes down to its 'belly' and fires several dark lightning bolts at Kirby who has to fly rapidly using the Jet Ability to avoid them.

It stops when Sweetie Belle fires a lightning bolt at the Rainbow Sword, coating it with black electricity.

"Greeeeat Darkneeeess fiiiilled with haaaate
Fooooreveeeer chaaaanged my faaaate."

With to slashes, Sweetie sends two electric waves who teleports and appears just in front of her, ready to swing his sword. Before the two swords could clash, Kirby suddenly teleports again and appears just behind the filly before attacking. She manages to turn around and block, and even cut the sword, but before she could hit Kirby, he teleports and appears behind her again, and this time, uses the Jet Ability to violently headbutt her back before he uses the Tornado to land several more hits.

But then, familiar balls come out of the bottom of the Dark Matter, and since Kirby is so close, he isn't able to avoid the first, the ball exploding on him. Quickly recovering as he has been sent flying by the explosion, he uses Spark to destroy the other balls before they could reach him.

"In tiiiime of striiiife, frieeeendship's boooorn,
Toooo save theeee woooorld we'd swoooorn"

Sweetie Belle points the electrified Rainbow Sword at Kirby and unleashes a storm of electricity in his direction. Kirby teleports, avoiding the electricity, and appears beside the fake Dark Matter before duplicating himself and creating three clones. The four then surround the fake, and when Sweetie cuts one of them, they reveal to be mirror clones. The destroyed clone is immediately replaced by a new one, and the four of them begin attack the filly.

She plants the sword in the ground and creates a black column of electricity destroying the clones and hurting the real Kirby.

"Toooo bring baaaack theee rainboooows
Weeee faced hiiiim, maaaade him boooow."

Despite the pain, Kirby uses this to coat his sword with the dark electricity, and once the dark column disappears, he plants the sword in the fake Dark Matter, electrifying it and Sweetie Belle inside it. The filly resists and slams herself on the ground, side with Kirby first, but the puffball flies away before and smashes his hammer on her.

Just as Sweetie Belle restarts singing the lyrics from the beginning, she forces him to fly away with a swing of the Rainbow Sword. In the air, Kirby takes his hammer and charges it, fire appearing on it. Then, he flies toward Sweetie Belle and begins to spin while teleporting left, right, left, right...

The Rainbow Sword and the charged hammer clash.

And then, while keeping the hammer in his right 'hand', Kirby materializes his spear, coats it in the fire of the charged hammer, and plants it in the eye of the fake Dark Matter, destroying it and burning slightly Sweetie Belle.

The filly teleports away and creates a new shield around her. It takes a round shape... with special wings made of hexagonal 'feathers'... and a jester hat.

Marx.

Kirby quickly uses the Doctor Ability (another that Sweetie has never seen before today) to create a healing mixture. He will need it, badly. In a common agreement, they won't use the Fountain of Dreams' water to heal, but it doesn't mean that they can't heal themselves with their own abilities, and Kirby knows that Sweetie Belle has been constantly healing herself since the start of the fight. The absence of injuries visible on her body despite everything proves it. If only he had some kind of Wizard Ability where he could heal himself with just one flick of a wand... Sadly, the Magic Ability doesn't work this way. Unless he could get a Maxim Tomato out of the hat? He should try next time.

"When Sun and Moon started fighting,
Day and Night alternating,
On a ball, the small jester came with a smile
And sent us to a new trial."

Sweetie Belle starts to teleport around. Kirby quickly finishes the mixture and heals himself before the filly appears beside him and sends several cutter blades at once in all directions. Used to this move, Kirby inhales one of the blades and spits it back at the fake Marx only to miss as it teleports again and sends more blades. Kirby jumps aside to avoid them and throws a bomb, but Sweetie teleports again. Kirby has expected a third wave of cutter blades, but instead, the filly appears further away and flies above Kirby, sending dozens of cutter blade below her all the way. Again, Kirby avoids them by placing himself in the right place and throws his own cutter blades in return, using the boomerang effect they have to reach the fake Marx as it flies away from him.

"Soaring very far,
Wish upon a star.
Jester's wish so bizarre."

Some of the blades manage to hit, but Sweetie Belle quickly teleports, avoiding the rest. Kirby looks around in search of the filly, only to not see her reappearing.

He immediately understands and looks down, seeing a huge shadow under him in the ground. He has just enough time to jump to the side, barely avoiding the fake Marx flying out of it. After ascending a little, Sweetie Belle suddenly creates a dozen seeds hat she let rain randomly on the area around before she disappears again.

""Well, I want to control Popstar!"
Marx asked the wish-giving star.
Betrayed and hurt we chased and fought the mad clown
And we did never back down."

As the familiar dark branches of energy sprout all over the area, limiting Kirby's movements, the shadow reappears under Kirby. Instead of running to escape it (it would be hard because of the branches), Kirby jumps and turns into stone (taking the form of a statue of Kirby and Sweetie Belle sitting side by side), thus dropping heavily on the fake Marx as it flies out. Despite the stone, Sweetie Belle continues to fly up, letting the stone slide aside and fall back on the ground, before she teleports yet again.

Kirby returns to normal, only for Sweetie Belle to appears above him and to drop several ice bombs one after another, the bombs exactly like the ones spit by Marx, so the puffball has to run and jump above the spreading ice. But then, in the middle of his jump, Sweetie Belle teleports again and appears beside him. Kirby immediately teleports, avoiding a huge laser fired from the fake Marx' mouth.

"Madness incarnate!
He had no regrets!
We had to end this threat."

Sweetie Belle teleports near Kirby and splits the fake Marx in two, the filly remaining in the lest side, before disappearing as a black hole appears. As Kirby runs from the black hole, the filly reappears, the fake Marx whole again, she drops from the eyes two black gooish balls that bounce after the puffball. Using Wheel, he escapes just before the black hole disappears, then, as he is busy avoiding the black balls, Sweetie Belle does the thing with the eyes turning huge and firing dozens of sweeping lasers in all directions.

"With powers volatile
Despite looking comical
The consequences would be phenomenal.

Suffering for his amusement."

As he does his best to avoid the bouncing black balls and the lasers, Kirby fires arrows after arrows at the fake Marx until it stops and teleports once the black balls have all disappeared. When Sweetie reappears further away, she uses Marx' arrow attack, but instead of firing them at Kirby directly, she fires them at the sky. The fired arrows eventually drop back all around, and Kirby rapidly uses the Animal Ability to dig the ground and protect himself from this rain of arrows.

"But would we let him get away with it? Not a chance!
We destroyed the heart of Nova before making our advance.
Working together, we ended Marx's insane dance!

And then our kind hearts offered him a second chance."

When the arrow rain stops, Kirby suddenly teleports beside Sweetie Belle and charges at her with the Fire Ability before using Tornado coupled with Sword to do a lot of damage. When Sweetie Belle teleports out of harm's way and fires another laser, Kirby simply uses the Tornado to spin out of the way. Sweetie Belle then does several teleportations, each time firing cutter blades, before she stops to fire another laser only for Kirby to teleport above her and smash her with his hammer. The filly immediately splits the fake Marx in two, creating a black hole, and with how close Kirby is, he isn't able to avoid being sucked up into it.

Whatever happens in this black hole, Kirby comes out of it badly hurt just as Sweetie Belle restarts to sing the song from the beginning. And knowing how and when Kirby would come out of the black hole, Sweetie Belle has prepared a laser that she fires immediately upon seeing him, catching the puffball in it before she teleports.

When Kirby recovers, he sees the shadow appear under him, and he quickly does like before: jumping and using Stone. When he sees Sweetie Belle drop dozens of seeds everywhere, he then uses the Cook Ability to draw all of them into a pot. When Sweetie Belle teleports and readies herself to fire a new laser, wanting to take this occasion as Kirby is busy cooking, the puffball inhales the pot with the soup and the cooked food in it before they could even come out, healing himself, and immediately teleports away. He appears above Sweetie Belle and smashes her again with the hammer.

This time, the fake Marx is destroyed, and Sweetie Belle finds herself hit on the head by the hammer as a result before she teleports away and materializes a new shield.

This one takes a giant spherical shape with a single feature: an eye.

Zero.

"Body round and white like the snooow
Single eye red like the blood heee makes flooow."

Sweetie Belle doesn't expect 'Zero' to last long, his big size and his lack of mobility making him an easy target, and he doesn't even teleport! Even if they have been one of the biggest threats of the universe and a pain in the butt, Zero and his Dark Matters really have been some of the easiest enemies they fought. Their only advantages had been their number and their quasi-invincibility, which she doesn't have here. But she intends to make the most of it!

And so, she takes Kirby totally off guard by starting the fight, not by firing 'blood', but by dropping on Kirby, crushing him under the big body of the fake Zero (and leaving a round crater behind). It takes a few seconds for the poor flattened Kirby to re-inflate.

"The universe he was plaguing,
The Darkness spreading,
And entire worlds he was destroyiiiiing.

This abomination wouldn't have stopped until everything was brought back to Zero!"

Several blobs of liquid, not blood, are fired from the fake Zero, and many fake Dark Matters are materialized out of it. The fake Dark Matters are all flying after him, but Kirby easily destroys them with Sword while he avoids the 'blood'. Like in the original fight, those fake Dark Matters aren't as strong as the first one. And he takes the occasion to send several sword beams at the fake Zero. Sweetie Belle then tries to roll on him, the round body of the fake Zero forming a perfect boulder, but the puffball simply teleports away to not be flattened again.

"With his great army of shadooows,
Popstar's sky blackened as if theeey were crooows."

When Sweetie Belle stops rolling, Kirby teleports at the top of the fake Zero and begins to attack with everything he has while destroying the few fake Dark Matters that pop out.

"Friends became foes in the dreeeamworld,
Hate spread everywhere in theee star world."

"But with the power of love the master of Darkness was destroyed or that's what we thought."

Sweetie Belle makes the fake Zero roll again in an attempt to crush Kirby but the puffball runs on it like Marx on his balls and continues his attacks. Annoyed, Sweetie Belle flies very high into the sky as she sings back from the start and drops back to the ground like a meteor in the hope that it will work, but Kirby uses the Needle Ability to cling to the fake Zero even during the violent crash. But Sweetie sees this as her opportunity as in his Needle stat, Kirby is stuck, so she rolls again, and this time, successfully crushes Kirby, getting rid of him.

But Kirby quickly re-inflates himself and flies up using Wing before he starts throwing bombs. Since he has to remain far enough to have the time to avoid the 'blood', then most of his bombs miss as the fate Zero flies backward to avoid them. But then, Kirby uses Archer to fire an arrow at one of the bombs. The arrow plants itself in the bomb, the point sticking out at the other side, and continues its course toward the fake Zero, finishing by planting itself right in the eye. The bomb then explodes.

This destroys the eye and a good chunk of the fake Zero around it, but doesn't totally destroys it.

Instead, it tilts backward 90° and slightly changes shape. The hole closes and is covered by a bandage, a halo and particular wings appear, and a new eye appears at the front.

The fake Zero is now Zero Two.

"We thought we could say goodbye
To our enemies of darkness but
Zero refused to die
And again we had our job cut."

Kirby immediately goes on the offensive before the fake Zero Two could even fire the explosive projectiles from its eye. He flies around it with Wing, avoids the wings attempting to slap him, cuts it, burns it, freezes it, electrifies it, and does everything else he can think of.

But then, Sweetie Belle starts to spin very rapidly while she materializes Zero Two's cactus-like tail. As a tornado begins to appear around the fake Zero Two, the tail expels some poisonous gas that is caught in the formed wind, turning the tornado into a poisonous one. Kirby quickly teleports away.

"Crystal shards rained in the night sky
We were called by
A people's cry."

Sweetie Belle flies after Kirby in an attempt to headbutt him, but the puffball, with the Wing Ability, is just too fast for Zero Two. He easily dodge the headbutt and restarts what he has been doing earlier, so Sweetie quickly does the poisonous tornado again to force him to move away.

Seriously, even with Kirby's full powers, Dark Nebula and even Dark Crafter could put up a better fight than this. What a joke. The most feared and dangerous of Void's creations is actually the weakest.

"Darkness was back for a third round
Another world was their playground"

Sweetie Belle fires explosive projectiles and 'blood' at Kirby, and even decides to create fake Dark Matters to send them after the puffball, but he escapes or destroys everything easily and Sweetie Belle has to uses the poisonous tornado again.

"We had to search those crystal shards
Jump from planet to planet to
Fight the monster who left me scarred
Once and for all say him "ad-""

Sweetie Belle sends more fake Dark Matters, and as Kirby is busy destroyed them, she charges at him for a new attempt at headbutting him only for Kirby to use the Crash Ability again, destroying the fake Dark Matters and also the fake Zero Two.

But Sweetie Belle immediately begins to attack with her ten cannons, firing beams after beams at Kirby while still singing.

"Now today we are, facing each other!"

A Rainbow Sword materializes in her hooves, and she charges a great quantity of energy in it.

"Here it all began, before we became a team.
Here it will finish, observed by the Great Giver of Dreams."

Sweetie Belle swings the sword several times at different angles, creating many giant rainbow-colored sharp waves of energy that Kirby has to avoid along with the beams still fired by the cannons. He has understood immediately that he shouldn't try to parry them.

The waves leave deep gashes in the landscape behind them.

"It's all come back to this, to you versus me.
I won't hold back, Kirby!
We may be friends, but it was our destiny
To battle. Only one will have... the last victory!"

Sweetie Belle suddenly teleports above Kirby and expels a cloud of Zero Two's explosive projectiles all around her before she creates a black hole. Kirby now has to run away from the black hole while avoiding the lasers of the cannons and the explosive projectiles that are sucked up by the hole. When he almost runs into one of those projectiles, he teleports away and immediately jumps to the side to avoid Sweetie Belle flying out of the ground like Marx, only for her to stop at his level and to fire a huge laser, catching him in it.

After recovering from it, Kirby uses the Magic Ability to test his theory and successfully take a Maxim Tomato out of the hat while keeping an eye on his adversary.

"We still have a long way to go, Kirby. I hope you aren't getting tired already," says Sweetie Belle before she surrounds herself in a new shield that takes the shape of Dark Mind's first form. Two mirrors appear around it.

"Divided!
Five Kirbys united
Their goal was decided:
To defeat the evil Master Mind!"

Sweetie Belle teleports a couple of times before she hovers over the ground above Kirby, the mirrors flying around the fake Dark Mind in an attempt to hit the puffball with them. When Kirby jumps to the side to avoid them, Sweetie follows him, forcing him to keep moving while he throws cutter blades to hit her with their boomerang effect.

"The heroes,
Venturing to and fro,
Saved the shards from tough foes
To fix the mirror and face off against Dark Mind!"

Then, while still flying after Kirby, Sweetie Belle fires star-shaped projectiles, and one of them hits the puffball from behind, making him fall on the ground. He quickly teleports before one of the mirrors could it him. Instead of teleporting after him, Sweetie Belle fires a beam at one of the mirrors and uses the two of them to make the beam move back and forth and try to hit Kirby repeatedly with it.

"All of the shards found, Team Kirby journeyed on
Into the amazing mirror, and their next foe would prove to be strong!"

Kirby throws two kunais at the mirrors while avoiding the beam, breaking them. He then avoids the shards homing in on him and throws more kunais at Sweetie Belle, these ones having red burning parchments attached to them. When the parchments fully burn, they explode, causing a lot of damage to the fake Dark Mind.

"His shadow looming in the solemn realm, he wasn't who they thought they would fight..."

There's a flash, and Kirby suddenly finds himself as if he and the whole world around him are upside down . It's really destabilising, but he is now used to this, so he has no problems avoiding the star-shaped projectiles fired by Sweetie Belle and the beams deflected by the mirrors that she has recreated.

"Black wings, silver blade, and a grim mask, it was a Dark Meta Knight!"

Another flash, and the world returns to normal for Kirby only for more flashes to follow, and with the constant alternating between normal and upside down that results of this, the puffball quickly gets dizzy. Sweetie Belle uses this occasion to fire a huge laser from the eye of the core of the fake Dark Mind.

"After him, they weren't done yet
The knight was not the true threat"

The laser hits, badly burning Kirby, but it helps him recover from his dizziness and he is able to teleport before Sweetie Belle could send something else. He appears just beside the fake Dark Mind and strikes it at the core several times with his sword, forcing Sweetie Belle to teleport away.

"When Dark Mind showed his face
The many heroes all gave chase!

Divided!
Five Kirbys united
Their goal was decided:
To defeat the evil Master Mind!"

Kirby teleports after Sweetie Belle and barely avoids being slapped before he continues to attack with the sword only to be hit by star projectiles because he's too close to dodge. So he flies away and does the same bomb-and-arrow trick that he used against the fake Zero, but the fake Dark Mind uses a mirror to protect itself. The bomb destroys the mirror, and its shards go after Kirby. As the puffball flies up to avoid them, Sweetie Belle suddenly teleports behind him and smashes Kirby, sending him crashing, before she fires a storm of star projectiles.

As her song repeats, Kirby uses his own mirrors to deflect the stars back at the fake Dark Mind. He then has to avoid Sweetie's mirrors doing eights before he jumps and rock-punches the core, then charges at it with Fire before he pierces it with a spear covered in ice. He quickly teleports as Sweetie Belle fires another huge laser from the eye of the core. The filly follows him with her own teleportation only to be greeted by an axe which finally destroys the fake Dark Mind.

As Kirby attacks again with his axe, Sweetie Belle catches him with her magic and throws him away before she create a new shield that takes the shape of a familiar witch: Drawcia.

"Our home turned into paint,
Dark witch gave us constraints:
Me hornless, you limbless
But we still made progress

Throoough theee paaaintiiing!"

She starts by sending several energy balls like the ones the real Drawcia used to send while floating around. Kirby easily flies around them with Wing while charging at the fake Drawcia, ready to slash it with his axe, but then, a canvas and a paintbrush appears beside the fake Drawcia, floating in the air, and the paintbrush quickly paints a wall on the canvas.

The next instant, a wall pops out of the ground between Kirby and the fake Drawcia, and the puffball hasn't time to stop himself before he crashes into it. When the wall disappears, it reveals a small army of painted Bronto Burts that immediately assaults Kirby who simply decides to use the Mike Ability to destroy all of them.

"The Paintbrush by our side,
We explored far and wide
Chasing the evil witch
Since we were her plan’s hitch.

Caaan’t stooop traaainiiing!"

Sweetie Belle then paints a spike on the canvas, and the next instant, giant spikes form out of the ground. When one appears just below Kirby, he teleports beside the filly and slashes the fake Drawcia a few times before he's bonked on the head by the paintbrush, sending him crashing. At the same time, a second paintbrush appears and paints one of those giant antlion-like enemies encountered in their adventure to save Ripple Star that could come out of the ground to attack by surprise. Seeing this, Kirby teleports away just before one of these enemies pops out of the ground under him, leaving behind only a bomb to destroy it. Kirby then appears again beside the fake Drawcia and attacks it with his sword only to be parried by one of the paintbrushes.

"Aaat laaast, iiin heeer ooown wooorld,
We fought very hard to make sure Drawcia’s master plan unfurled!"

The scepter of the Beam Ability appears in Kirby's other 'hand' and he charges energy in it before unleashing it into a giant ball that Sweetie Belle avoids by flying up before she fires her own energy balls while painting several Bronto Burts, Scarfys, and Propellers that are all easily destroyed.

"Buuut sheee haaad aaa strooong wiiill,
So both the dark Sorceress and her Soul we needed to kill!"

Sweetie Belle suddenly paints a meteor, creating a meteor shower. Kirby still manages to avoid them and teleports yet again beside the fake Drawcia. Sword and paintbrush exchange several blows before Kirby begins to breathe fire at his rival, damaging more the fake Drawcia. But Kirby is suddenly interrupted by a painted Dedede dropping right on him, crushing him once they reach the ground.

While Kirby is busy with the painted Dedede, Sweetie Belle takes the occasion to do two paintings at the same time, using two canvas.

Thus, she paints Drawcia and Paintra.

"Purple ball with five eyes
Who’s bent on our demise,
Brandishing its great maw;
That’s the terror we saw:

Drawcia’s dark Soul!"

They both start by firing colored balls of energy at Kirby just as he cuts the painted Dedede into shreds. He avoids the balls with a jump to the side and materializes a bow before he fires dozens of arrows in rapid succession at the two living paintings as well as at the fake Drawcia.

Painted Drawcia then paints random creatures while her sister paints wrecking balls and spiked pillars. At the same time, the fake Sweetie Belle's fake Drawcia surrounds itself in paint to form a ball that bounces around before attempting to crush Kirby.

"To destroy our nation,
To bring devastation,
Enslave planet Popstar,
Prove how vile her skills are

That’s Drawcia’s goal!"

Kirby avoids destroys the painted creatures and avoids Paintra and Sweetie Belle's attacks as best as he could before he materializes two whips that he wraps around the neck of the two painted sisters. As Sweetie Belle sends several of the red, blue, and yellow Dark Matter-like balls that Drawcia's Soul used to expel from her body, Kirby then drags the two sisters to hit and destroy all the balls before they could attack before he sends them crashing into Sweetie Belle. This destroys the two paintings, but Sweetie Belle isn't done yet as she sends more of those red, blue, and yellow one-eyed balls.

"Hearing her dreadful roar,
You and I challenged Drawcia Soul to the ultimate paint war!"

While Kirby destroys them with arrows, Sweetie Belle then charges at him covered in fire, and the puffball barely avoids her while hitting her a few more times with cutter blades. The filly does a second try, this time moving randomly left and right to be less predictable, but Kirby still manages to avoid her. Sweetie Belle then charges at him a third time, this time from above while still moving left and right.

"With a m--Ugh!"

Kirby jumps to the side, avoiding her again, only to be hit as dozens of balls of paint are expelled from the fake Drawcia as she crashes where Kirby has been the previous second. After the first hit, however, Kirby quickly uses a mirror to deflect the following balls back at the fake Drawcia which was finally destroyed after taking a dozen of these balls.

The filly herself is hit by the remaining deflected balls before she teleports away and creates a new shield shaped like a certain star-like enemy: Dark Nebula.

The fake Dark Nebula then begins to constantly change color, switching between red, green, and white, corresponding to the real Dark Nebula's three mode, fire, spark, and ice. As a result, no way for Kirby to know in advance which element Sweetie Belle will use.

But she begins by simply flying around while firing stars in different, random patterns while remaining away from Kirby. When Kirby decides to just teleport beside the fake Dark Nebula, he gets electrified as Sweetie Belle surrounds herself in electricity, the fake Dark Nebula taking a green color for this. The puffball quickly moves away.

"Unknown thieeeeves stole the caaaake
To the caaaastle you raaaaced!"

Sweetie Belle sends a stream of fire at Kirby who avoids it by flying to the side before he charges electricity around him and sends it as a big ball which hits the fake Dark Nebula.

"But the king was not the thief
He turned over a new leaf!"

Sweetie Belle fires dozens of fireballs in all directions, only for them to home in Kirby. Just as he begins to fly to avoid them while firing projectiles at the fake Dark Nebula, he sees it turn white before it fires an ice beam. He avoids it and, seeing that the beam is following him, he flies away, using the Water Ability to extinguish the fireballs about to hit him.

Once the fireballs stop coming, he flies closer and starts to drop bombs from above. Sweetie Belle zaps them with bolts of electricity, making them explode before they could explode on her. When Kirby turns into stone to drop on her, she uses again the spark form to zap away, then re-zaps above Kirby before she fires another ice beam on him just as the puffball returns to normal.

Kirby finds himself frozen, leaving him at the mercy of Sweetie Belle who follows her ice beam with a stream of fire, now burning him.

"The real thieeeeves were the Squeeeeaks!
A cursed treeeeasure they seeeeek!"

Kirby quickly teleports away from the fire and, this time, uses the Laser Ability to attack while also firing arrows at the fake Dark Nebula. Again, Sweetie Belle zaps around to avoid most of them while she fires back bolts of electricity, fireballs, and ice shards.

"Doc, Spinni, Storo, Daroach,
The murine thieves we reproached!"

Suddenly, the fake Dark Nebula is covered in fire before he charges at Kirby with the speed of lightning. Caught off guard, the puffball is rammed and burned, but he quickly recovers and copies the move (without the lightning speed), ramming the fake Dark Nebula on the eye before he switches to Beetle and impales the eye with his horn. It isn't enough to destroy it however, and he teleports away before he could be electrified by Sweetie Belle surrounding herself in electricity again.

"They ran away, but we said nay; time to save the day!"

The fake Dark Nebula turns white before it begins to spin while facing the ground. Then it fires a powerful ice beam at the ground while it begins to erratically move in all directions, the beam creating big spikes of ice. Not long after it has started moving, ice shards start to come out of its body, going in all directions while slowly dropping to the ground.

So Kirby has to be careful of the beam while the fake Dark Nebula moves around, of the ice spikes sprouting because of it, and of the ice shards raining everywhere. It seems to be a lot, but Kirby still has no problems avoiding all this thanks to Wing and ESP. But then, the fake Dark Nebula's five branches extend into blades made of ice while it is still spinning, and it now flies after Kirby who avoids it by flying up. But the fake Dark Nebula quickly does a 180° and flies toward Kirby for the second time, and he has to teleport to avoid it this time.

Sweetie Belle, however, continues to chase him, now starting to switch between the ice, fire, and spark elements, so the ice beam turns into a stream of fire that creates walls of fire and a column of electricity that projects random bolts of electricity around, the ice shards turn into fire balls and bolts of electricity, and the ice blades turn into fire blades and electric blades. While in spark mode, the fake Dark Nebula also zaps to random directions.

"The Squeaks weeeere stubborn fooooes
Many boooosses aroooose"

Kirby eventually to fight the fake Dark Nebula's charges with his own charges, doing his best to avoid the elemental projectiles. However, each times they're about to hit each other, at the last second he flies out of the way and fires some projectile or another at it, slowly damaging it.

"We triumphed over each one
Our journey had just begun!"

This continues for a few seconds before the fake Dark Nebula stops and turns to face Kirby. Then, still randomly switching element, it fires an ice beam/stream of fire/beam of electricity at Kirby, following him, while firing stars and elemental projectiles in all directions. Kirby flies for a small moment to avoid all this, and then, teleports behind the fake Dark Nebula. He then impales it with Sword, switches the Sword to Axe while the weapon is still planted, and swings, creating a big gash that almost cuts the fake Dark Nebula in half, destroying it.

Instead of attempting to attack Sweetie Belle, Kirby uses the occasion to paint a fridge full of food to heal himself. Dark Nebula has been easy to fight, but this fake one has been another story.

While Kirby heals, Sweetie Belle creates a new shield that takes the shape of the next villain in the list: Yin-Yarn.

Or at least what he would look like if he was 'normal' instead of made of yarn.

"Woven Waddle Dees came out of nowhere
I saw through the scam and fought them right there

His plan unraveled, Yin-Yarn showed his face
So I made sure to put him in his place!"

Sweetie Belle starts by knitting a dragon like the one Yin-Yarn had made, and as Kirby is forced to deal with it, she throws the fake Yin and Yarn at him like spears. Kirby, however, has no problems cutting the dragon to shreds with Sword and easily avoids the needles before he teleports beside the fake Yin-Yarn and slashes at him several times. Using the needles like swords, Sweetie Belle parries most of his attacks, limiting the damage.

"The wizard turned out to be Yarn and Yin,
The bad life-infused knitting needle twins!"

Sweetie Belle already finds herself in quite the bad situation. Forced to use the needles to protect herself, she can't knit and send minions of yarn to fight Kirby. So she decides to cheat a little and she transforms her fake Yin-Yarn into a fake Mega Yin-Yarn before she begins to fire missiles made of yarn from its mouth. Contrary to the original Yin-Yarn, she only targets Kirby while firing the missiles at the same rate that he fired them at the end of the battle. This forces Kirby to fly away, leaving Sweetie Belle free to use the needles again. And so, while still firing missiles at Kirby, she starts knitting minion after minion, especially ones with long ranged attacks like Bow Waddle Dees, or flying ones like Bronto Burts.

"But the pair of Dark Crafter’s creations
Failed to rule over the Patch Land nation,

Thanks to me, you, and Patch Lander Prince Fluff!
Yin-Yarn’s “master plan” was just a big bluff"

Kirby cuts anything that comes too close to shreds with his sword, and drops bombs to destroy the rest, also targeting the fake Mega Yin-Yarn as much as he could. Seeing that Kirby still has no problems despite everything she's sending at him, she starts knitting strongest foes, like the dragon again, Whispy Woods, Kracko, Dedede, Dark Matter, and so on. She also knits a few additional turrets for the fake Mega Yin-Yarn to make it fire even more missiles, turning it into a real mobile fortress.

"Prince Fluff and you wove together Patch Land,
While against Yin and Yarn I took a-EEP!"

Kirby destroys the strongest creations of yarn one after another, but as soon as he destroys one, a new one takes its place, and between them and the dozens of missiles constantly fired at him, he just can't approach the fake Mega Yin-Yarn.

So he decides to use the Crash Ability. In a big explosion, he destroys all the creations as well as the fake Mega Yin-Yarn.

Sweetie Belle recovers from this with a shake of her head. "I should've seen this one coming and put a better armor..." she says before she teleports to avoid a bomb dropped by Kirby.

Far enough, she then creates three new shields, one covering her forming Necrodeus' body while the others float around forming the hands.

"Spliiit aaagaaain
Buuut iiin teeen"

Sweetie Belle claps the hand in an attempt to crush Kirby, and when he avoids it, she attempts to punch him with the left hand while she begins to fire electric balls that bounce on the ground with the right hand.

Kirby understands that he will have to destroy the hands first to have an easier time attacking the body, so he starts attacking them, left hand first since it is trying to punch him.

"Your heart gave me all your powers
For Rainbow Medals we scoured
To bring the skulls’ final hour"

The fake Necrodeus opens its mouth and fires a giant beam at Kirby. As he has been busy dealing with the hands, and the original Necrodeus hadn't spit anything from his mouth while he still had his hands, this totally catches him off guard and he's engulfed in it.

"Guardians protecting the seals: Whispy, Ivy, the King, Skullord!
Our full might we made them feel; after them, the boss we pushed toward!
In his home land Necro Nebula,

The vile Necrodeus…"

When the beam ends, before he could even recover from it, Kirby is then punched by the left hand and ends up crashing. The right hand then floats above the hole in which Kirby is now and fires several lightning bolts in it. But then, Kirby teleports behind the hand and drops on it in his metallic form, crushing the hand under him and badly damaging it. He then finishes it by smashing it with his hammer before he teleports to avoid another giant beam.

Sweetie Belle then makes the fake Necrodeus spit several of these mines that shoot lasers at four directions when they explode. Well, they're copies made of metal she has materialized and in which she has put a concentration of energy that explodes after a time delay, but they're as effective as the originals, to Kirby's grief. He still manages to avoid them as he attacks the remaining hand, eventually destroying it too.

"A warlock who wants only complete darkness
Whose skull army would bring distress
Staff in hand, he advanced into Popstar’s light
And to Kirby he brought the fight"

The lost of the hands doesn't deter Sweetie Belle who makes the fake Necrodeus spit fake Skullions that chase Kirby. More Skullions are spat, and Sweetie Belle makes them gather like swarms of insects to form hands. The filly then uses them to attack Kirby while also making the fake Necrodeus spit more Skullions, mines, beams, and also giant electric balls. By now, the fake Necrodeus' mouth is constantly kept open.

Kirby quickly attacks the hands made of Skullions, but each time that he manages to damage them by destroying some of the Skullions, more Skullions come to replace them. This leaves Kirby with no choice but to attack the fake Necrodeus' body directly.

"He tried to go on the attack but we managed to push him back
We confronted him in his home, saved the staff, and got him dethroned!"

Kirby then gets an idea that should have been obvious. He teleports just behind the fake Necrodeus and clings to the back of its skull. From there, none of what it spits could reach him excepted the Skullions, which he could easily destroy if they approach too much. While clinging to the skull, he then uses both Needle and Spark at the same time, piercing the fake Necrodeus and electrifying it constantly.

"Using the staff, ten became one and you got your heart"

Eventually, without warning, Sweetie Belle slams the fake Necrodeus back of the skull first against the ground, crushing the puffball. She then leaves the holes she has formed and sends the Skullions forming the hands to punch where Kirby is recovering. But Kirby uses the Fire Ability to fly right through one of the hands before he uses the Wheel to approach.

"With the skulls gone,
We could carry on."

After moving left and right to avoid the mines and a beam, he then jumps and switches to the Fighter Ability. In the air, he spins several times, accumulating energy around one of his arms, and teleports just before a giant electric ball could hit him. He then appears right in front of the fake Necrodeus before he punches it on the forehead.

The momentum he gained and the energy he accumulated have made the punch much more powerful, causing big cracks to appear on the fake Necrodeus as it's sent flying a few meters back. As the song loops, Kirby switches to the Ninja Ability and sends two kunais with explosive parchments right in the eyes of the fake Necrodeus. Finally, just after that the kunais explode, Kirby finishes the fake Necrodeus by using the Missile Ability to turn into a rocket and exploding on it.

Sweetie Belle, however, almost immediately flies out of the remains of the fake Necrodeus and sends Skullions and Dark Matters at Kirby while making a paintbrush paint and knitting needles knit more minions, all at once with her magic!

"Now today we are, facing each other!"

In a flash, Kirby feels himself upside down again, and it's while having this feeling that he has to fight the small army of fake Dark Matters, fake Skullions, painted minions, and yarn minions that Sweetie Belle is sending at him.

"Here it all began, before we became a team.
Here it will finish, observed by the Great Giver of Dreams."

Sweetie Belle's ten cannons make a grand return and start to fire beams and star projectiles from various directions, forcing Kirby to teleport, and then to use Wheels to escape while surrounding himself in electricity to destroy any minions getting too close. But, suddenly, Sweetie Belle teleports on his path and creates a black hole that Kirby rolls right into.

"It's all come back to this, to you versus me.
I won't hold back, Kirby!
We may be friends, but it was our destiny
To battle. Only one will have... the last victory!"

Kirby comes out of the black hole badly hurts, but quickly recovers as he finds himself surrounded by the minions, and the cannons continue to fire at him, mirrors now deflecting their projectiles to make them more dangerous.

So he uses the Crash Ability again, forcing Sweetie Belle to teleport with his cannons while all her minions are destroyed. She returns after the explosion as a shadow in the ground right under Kirby, who quickly spots her and jumps to the side before she flies out of the ground.

With another flash, Kirby then stops having the upside down feeling before Sweetie Belle surrounds herself in a new shield that takes the form of Magolor's ultimate form when he was controlled by the Master Crown.

Sweetie Belle smirks. "Come on, Kirby! Only a few remain!" she shouts before two Ultra Swords appear in the fake Magolor's hands.

Kirby begins to sweat, heavily. He hasn't even gotten time to heal himself.

"Mysterious portal brings a galactic ship from afar
The interstellar ship crash-landed on Pop Star
Robed alien within had us explore near and far

So the ship’s parts we found"

Despite his thoughts, Kirby charges toward the fake Magolor who readies its swords. with a Hi-Jump, Kirby avoids them and follows it with a drop kick that hits above the 'mouth'. Kirby then materializes his sword, and both he and the fake Magolor begin to teleport around while while attacking each other, regularly clashing (the Ultra Swords having the advantage obviously).

"When we got all the parts of the ship back, Magolor felt in debt
So he kindly used the ship to take all of us to his home planet
In Halcandra, we encountered yet another threat:

The guardian of the Crown"

Sweetie Belle suddenly replaces the Ultra Swords with a maximum-sized Grand Hammer and is able to hit Kirby with it. Before crashing into the ground, Kirby turns himself into a ball, thus bouncing harmlessly. After a few bounces, he turns into a wheel and charges back at the fake Magolor, avoids several dark orbs and vine-like spikes made of solidified space. Once close enough, he switches to Tornado allied with Fire, enveloping himself in a tornado of fire as he spins toward the fake Magolor who readies its Grand Hammer.

"Like all the other foes, we defeated this one
But little did we know our journey wasn’t done"

As Sweetie Belle brings down the Grand Hammer, Kirby teleports behind the fake Magolor while still spinning and hits its back. He's forced to teleport away as Sweetie Belle envelops the fake Magolor in the Flare Beam. When she sees Kirby reappear further away, Sweetie Belle then charges and fires a giant beam at him. Kirby easily avoids it, but then, the beam disappears into a portal.

"Magolor put on the Master Crown and then fled
The dragon Landia helped give chase
It turned out that Magolor was the fiend instead
After him we raced!"

Another portal opens not far of Kirby who quickly uses Wing to fly away before the beam comes out of it, only to enter another portal. Kirby thus has to avoid the beam several more times, as well as two Monster Flames fired at him by Sweetie Belle at the same time. He still forces her to teleport a few times by charging energy with the Beam Ability and firing it as giant energy balls.

"Magolor was a descendant of the magic tribe of Ancients
Because he was related to them, he thought that it meant
It was his right to steal the Master Crown and make his ascent

And rule the universe!"

Suddenly, there's a flash, and Kirby feels himself upside down again.

Right, Magolor told them that he also had this power while in this form, but never got the occasion to use it during the fight.

But because of this, Kirby loses his senses long enough that he's hit by the beam. As he recovers, badly hurt, the world flashes again, and the upside down feeling disappears.

Only to return with another flash. And a dozen more flashes follow, the upside down feeling appearing and disappearing again and again, resulting in Kirby getting dizzy, and Sweetie Belle takes the occasion to hit him with another giant beam.

Heavily injured, Kirby uses the Animal Ability after recovering from this and digs into the ground.

"Beating the ship he stole, we managed to corner him
Pushed to its limit, the Master Crown, with its powers so grim,
Possessed Magolor’s soul and our chances of winning were dim

It couldn’t get much worse!"

After quickly digging a big enough place, he then paints a fridge full of food and eats it whole, fully healing, only for Sweetie Belle to fire another giant beam into the hole, causing a huge explosion that levels a big chunk of the ground.

Kirby is sent flying high into the air by it, but he quickly recovers with Wing and teleports back beside the fake Magolor to attack it, this time with the Spear Ability.

"I was forced to sing my newly-learned Soul Song
Soul energy made my whole body strong"

He has to teleport away again as Sweetie Belle creates a black hole. Once she spots Kirby, she then rapidly draws and sends several geometrical forms made of dark energy. Kirby teleports again after avoiding some of them, and Sweetie Belle parries his following attack with an Ultra Sword. While they clash, she then creates several vine-like spikes, forcing Kirby to move away, only for him to send several feathers as sharp as blades.

"Together… we battled until the end!
I fought on… in order to save my friends!"

The feathers plant themselves into the fake Magolor, and Kirby continues to send them as he flies around the fake Magolor until he's forced to retreat again because of another black hole.

"When it was all over, the Crown was destroyed
And with it, powers of Void

Magolor disappeared in a flash of light
And we-WAHH!!"

As soon as Kirby as the occasion, he returns close enough to send more feathers to plant into the fake Magolor, avoiding the Ultra Swords, spikes, dark orbs, and attempts of punching and slapping him.

Then Kirby smirks before he starts glowing, using the Crash Ability again. But to Sweetie Belle's surprise, he doesn't use the Ability like he has always used it: to create a big explosion. Instead, he makes the feathers planted into the fake Magolor glow and explode, destroying it!

Recovering from this, Sweetie Belle looks at Kirby in wonder before she quickly creates a new shield, this one taking the basic, queen bee-like form of Sectonia. She will have to be careful of feathers and whatever else Kirby can make explode from now.

One by one, she then makes several giant vine-shaped shields come out of the ground before she starts to fly and teleport left to right and right to left.

"Beauty and grace
Put a smile on Sectonia’s face
But that is her downfall:
She tried to have the most beauty of all!"

Materializing copies of Sectonia's scepters, she then teleports just above Kirby, who uses Wheel to roll away before she smashes them into the ground, creating a shockwave of crystals. She immediately teleports above Kirby's path, and the puffball quickly turns left before she creates another shockwave of crystals. Kirby then switches to Wing, flying above the two shockwaves and barely avoiding cutter blades sent by the fake Sectonia who has appeared beside him again.

"She sent the mage
To trap the hero in his magical cage
And then bring it to her
He caught the one with white fur!"

Before Kirby could attack it, Sweetie Belle teleports away, higher in the sky. She then sends the vines to attack Kirby and also creates half a dozen copies of those one-eyed flowers the real Sectonia had used. Half of them let out a sword while the others begin to fire seeds at Kirby. And obviously, contrary to the real Sectonia, attacking and destroying them does nothing to the fake one. So, after destroying two of them, Kirby teleports directly beside the fake Sectonia.

"The Kirby gang joined the fray,
Much to the puppeteer’s dismay!"

He avoids the two rapiers, does several rapid slashes with the swords, and quickly flies away as a golden ring appears around the fake Sectonia. At the same time, the four remaining flowers fly to Kirby and attack him.

"You all defeated me
Which caused me to be freed
From Taranza’s evil twines!"

As the flowers distract Kirby, Sweetie Belle sends the golden ring toward him. But Kirby avoids it by flying up, and he sends several feathers at the flowers, as well as at the nearby vines. By making them explode like he has done previously, he manages to destroy the four flowers and even one of the vines, but as he turns to face Sweetie Belle, he sees her creating more flowers.

Time to use another power he has hidden until now.

First, he takes his sword and coats it in ice, and then, Like Zan Partizanne and Dark Nebula, he uses Spark to rapidly zip and zap from flower to flower, slicing them with his ice sword.

"Taranza called to the queen
But she knocked him out of the scene"

Sweetie barely has time to parry Kirby's ice sword. But then, Kirby uses Mini to shrink and pass her defense before returning to his normal size and headbutting her while using Metal.

Sweetie Belle immediately teleports away and sends her vine to attack Kirby again while creating new flowers.

"We made sure to beat her,
But she was a cheater
Who fused with the vine"

Kirby simply teleports after her, avoiding the rest. To this, Sweetie Belle answers by sending dark electricity at him, but Kirby uses Mirror to deflect it back at her. He then materializes and throws his hammer at her, but Sweetie Belle easily avoids it by moving to the side. But then, Kirby uses the ESP Ability to mentally move the hammer and make it bonk the back of the fake Sectonia's head. At the same time, Kirby impales it with his sword.

"Battle with the fatal bloom
To bring her impending doom

The end came near, but she unleashed her Soul
And her new goal? Kill this foal!"

Despite all this, Sweetie Belle manages to grab Kirby with one of the fake Sectonia's hands. The puffballs defends himself by using Spark to electrify her and damage the giant bee/wasp-shaped shield, but Sweetie Belle resists the pain and fires several lasers at him. She then throws him toward a group of her flowers, ready to attack Kirby with their swords. Kirby, however, recovers mid-air and uses Tornado and Cutter at the same time to throw dozens of cutter blades in all directions, destroying the flowers.

"Amazing Mirror, dark knight within
When Sectonia chose to look in,

The darkness knew that the time was nigh
Taranza cried. “The queen must die…”"

More flowers come and begin to spin while moving toward Kirby, petals ready to cut him. Flying away from them and from a vine attempting to grab him, Kirby materializes a canvas and quickly paints two Dark Matters on them, the paintings gaining life. The Dark Matters then attack the flowers with their dark electricity, leaving Kirby to deal with the fake Sectonia who fires more lasers at him.

Despite their number, Kirby numbly avoids them and sends several feathers at the fake Sectonia, only for it to teleport, avoiding them. The fake Sectonia randomly teleports around him and then appears behind him before attacking him with its rapiers. Kirby avoids them with a quick move forward, but the fake Sectonia restarts teleporting randomly after that.

But as it is about to attack him again with its rapiers, Kirby suddenly wraps them with a whip before he turns into metal, dropping heavily to the ground and taking the fake Sectonia with him. As he crashes, he violently tugs on the whip, making it crash more violently.

"Beauty and grace
Put a smile on Sectonia’s face
But that is her downfall:
She tried to have the most beauty of-"

Sweetie Belle quickly recovers from this, teleports away, and surrounds herself with four flowers before she begins to gather energy with them. Before Kirby could move, a fake vine suddenly comes out of the ground under his feet and wraps him before tightening. The puffball, however, escapes with Mini just before Sweetie Belle fires a huge laser. Kirby then flies alongside the laser toward Sweetie Belle and rams her with Fire before finishing the fake Sectonia with a storm of punches.

The flowers and vines disappear with the copy of the ex-queen, leaving Kirby time to heal himself again as Sweetie Belle surrounds herself in a new shield that takes the form of their next foe: Dark Crafter.

Sweetie Belle then uses the fake Dark Crafter's big hands and some clay she has materialized to craft a big spiked ball. She then sprays red and orange paint on it, and the next instant, the paint turns into fire, enveloping the ball in it.

"Our home’s color drained
Color that Claycia gained
Second crafty journey
Many art enemies"

Sweetie Belle then creates a chain out of the ball and uses it to make it spin above the fake Dark Crafter. Before sending the ball after Kirby, she sends several copies of these mines that the real Dark Crafter used as he attempted to escape. As Kirby avoids the raining mines and attempts to approach, she then sends the ball at him, making it do an arc that forces Kirby to fly up only to be hit by a mine. Before Kirby could recover from the explosion of the mine, Sweetie Belle sends the spiked ball at him again, this time from above, sending him crashing back into the ground while also burning him.

"Fighting through the clay foes
No threat the small ones posed
Although things did get rough,
It was never too tough!"

Sweetie Belle then remakes the chain part of the ball before throwing it with all the strength she could muster with the fake Dark Crafter. Kirby, however, recovers from the crash and materializes his hammer before he uses it like a baseball bat and manages to send the spiked ball back at the filly who punches it back at Kirby, the two beginning to exchange the ball back and forth.

"Then we finally reached the clay sculptor
Though, Elline’s dear friend Claycia seemed to abhor her"

Sweetie Belle punches the ball yet again, only to have the surprise of seeing Kirby jump from behind it. It seems that after sending the spiked ball back at Sweetie Belle, Kirby has clung behind it. The puffball then hits her with the Missile Ability, doing a lot of damage to the fake Dark Crafter before Sweetie Belle surrounds IT with purple paint that morphs into poisonous gas, forcing Kirby to retreat.

"Drawcia, Paintra, and the cousin
We gave the three artists repercussions
Once Claycia was beat, the real fiend came after
The fight: Dark Crafter!"

She then mixes blue, red, and yellow paint to create black paint before sending it at Kirby, the paint morphing into a black hole. The puffball hasn't been prepared for a black hole made from paint and is sucked up by it. When the holes spit him out, Sweetie Belle has been ready, and she punches him, sending him crashing again. The filly then uses clay to create two laser cannons that she then uses as giant laser guns to attack Kirby as he recovers from the crash. Kirby, however, uses Mirror to deflect them, so Sweetie Belle quickly stops using them.

"But Dark Crafter was smart
Enough to take off fast as a dart
We caught up and made him meet his end
To save our home and friends!"

Kirby takes this occasion to teleport closer (but not too close) and attack back with various projectiles. Against this, Sweetie Belle restarts sending the mines while she creates with the clay a smaller version of Bastron, forcing Kirby to deal with it. To make it harder for him, she also sculpts many flying creatures to distract him, leaving him more open to her using paint to create all kinds of projectiles without him deflecting them with Mirror. She also attempts another black hole, but Kirby avoids it this time.

"The universe we’ll defend…"

Kirby eventually destroys the small Bastron with his explosive feathers and quickly deals with what remains of the enemies of clay before he switches to missile and strikes the fake Dark Crafter, stopping it from sculpting another Bastron. He then swiftly avoids a punch before he suddenly turns into a wheel. Landing on the fake Dark Crafter, he then couples Wheel with Needle to remain on it as he rolls all over it, also piercing it by the same occasion.

As the song loops, Sweetie Belle manages to grab Kirby, getting the hand grabbing him pierced by the needles, and she squeezes strongly only for Kirby to turn into Metal. She quickly lets him go before his weight would drag the hand with him to the ground, but she then sends the hand after him to punch him as he crashes and returns to normal. However, Kirby teleports just before he could be hit, and he appears not far behind her. Seeing him, she quickly moves to the side, barely avoiding several of his explosive feathers.

Only to be hit by a series of Giga Force Blasts, which finally destroys the fake Dark Crafter.

But Sweetie Belle immediately replaces it with a new shield, one that takes the form of a heart. More exactly, the heart of the Access Ark controlled by Star Dream.

"Access
Our planet plunged in distress
Due to some robotic madness
It was time for us to clean up this technological mess"

Sweetie Belle begins by constantly teleporting in a circle around Kirby, who readies himself to use Mirror to deflect cutter blades. But then, the heart appears just above him and suddenly slams itself down on him, crushing him, before it floats back up and fires two pink lasers, sweeping the floor in two side-by-side arcs with them so, after Kirby avoids the first laser with a back jump, he has to do another back jump to avoid the columns of pink energy coming out of the ground following the second laser.

"Virus
The bots would have to go through us
Each and every one got smashed; thus
We could find the source of the fuss"

After avoiding this attack, Kirby teleports beside the heart and begins to attack it with his sword coated in electricity, remaining careful. To his surprise, however, four legs, smaller versions of the Access Ark's ones, form from the heart, and Sweetie Belle begins to swing them around to slap Kirby, forcing him to fly back. The filly goes after him, doing dozens of thrusts with the four legs that force Kirby to back off again while using Beam to attack. While doing the thrusts, Sweetie Belle accumulates energy and unleashes it as a huge laser that Kirby barely avoids by teleporting behind the heart.

Only for him to be hit by a ring-shaped red shockwave released by the heart that violently sends him flying several dozens of meters. He lands and rolls a few more meters before he finally stops, very badly injured.

He has to heal, and quick, and this time, he does it with the Doctor Ability, mixing products to obtain a healing mixture while he flies back toward the heart that has continued to release those red ring shockwaves at random heights. When Kirby comes close enough, Sweetie Belle stops sending the shockwaves and releases instead several of those heart-shaped mines that move to various places in the air before all exploding at once. Kirby manages to avoid the resulting bursts only by luck.

"Haltmann
Company we’d put to an end
Star Dream
Machine that plotted its own scheme"

Not wanting to risk getting too close and being hit by a red shockwave again, Kirby attacks from the distance, firing a storm of arrows coated in ice at the heart while also using the Laser Ability. At this, Sweetie Belle teleports again around Kirby, leaving behind each time she teleports a small portal, out of which comes a beam that Kirby deflects with Mirror.

"Star Dream fused with the President’s soul and mind
To defeat it, our forces we combined
With my Sweetie Bot and your own Robobot,
The Halberd and Warhammer became the Star Killer and chased down the bot"

Sweetie Belle then does a succession of teleport-and-charges with one of the legs thrust forward, and Kirby does his best to avoid them while surrounding himself in electricity to damage the heart as it passes beside him again and again. Just before one of the charges, Kirby suddenly teleports up and intercepts the heart by impaling it with a spear from above while dropping, turned into metal, causing the heart to crash with him at the top.

Before he can move away, Kirby is engulfed in a big laser, but he is able to teleport while in it, leaving a bomb behind. But then, the heart separates in two halves, one blue and the other purple, and the two parts move to crush Kirby between them while they accumulate energy. Again, Kirby teleports, avoiding being crushed as well as the big explosion of energy that follows the two halves reforming the heart, but it repeats the move a few times, forcing him to quickly move while still attacking with projectiles.

"As we fought, Star Dream was deleting Haltmann’s soul
But saving him? We could not fulfill that role
Star Dream trapped his soul in numerous pillars
So defeating Star Dream meant that we were also President Haltmann’s killers"

After a last explosion, Sweetie Belle suddenly launches the legs at Kirby while sweeping the ground with the pink lasers. Careful of the pink columns of energy created by the lasers, Kirby manages to catch one of the legs while avoiding the others, and he quickly teleports beside the heart before impaling it with the leg. The puffball then quickly flies away before he could be hit by a red ring shockwave followed by the heart spinning while firing a huge laser.

Two fake light-bulbs are then created and sent after Kirby. He manages to destroy one, but the other reaches him, and he barely avoids the following explosion, spreading bolts of electricity in all directions. While Kirby avoids the explosion of the light-bulb, Sweetie Belle creates a spyglass that begins to rotate while firing a laser as well as a protractor that begins to shoot circular projectiles randomly.

"A giant drill...
Gone for the k-"

Kirby avoids the laser and projectiles as best as he can before he teleports beside the spyglass and kicks it to make it turn toward the heart, which is finally destroyed by the laser.

But Sweetie Belle doesn't lose time and immediately replaces it by a spherical shield.

Void.

And she begins like Void did back then: by firing dozens of energy pellets in all directions followed by several waves of lasers. Kirby quickly uses Mirror to deflect the pellets while he moves between the lasers, getting out of this bullet hell without being hit and taking the occasion to heal.

"The God,
Who had seen his children fight over him, grew bitter and enraged
The tech clan
Banished the magic clan and sealed the God in the Jamba Heart cage
Then came Hyness in a new age"

Sweetie Belle then duplicates the fake Void, and the two of them begin to bounce around before they each attempt to crush Kirby. After failing to hit the puffball who has avoided them and is now attacking them with Spark allied to Beam, the two fake Voids then resume bouncing around while duplicating again, meaning that there's now four fake Voids bouncing around and attempting to crush Kirby. That number then doubles to eight, and now, not an instant goes by without one of the fake Voids attempting to crush Kirby.

"Casting a magic spell, Hyness attempted to remove the seal and take out the Heart Spears
The Jamba Heart shattered, sending hearts everywhere, corrupting some friends we held dear"

After a few more attempts, the fake Voids stop bouncing and place themselves at various points in the air around Kirby before they all use the Needle Ability. Kirby manages to avoid it, but the fake Voids then quickly retract the spikes, move to a new place, and attack again with Needle. They then repeat the move again and again, faster and faster, and Kirby quickly decides to use Metal to avoid being turned into cheese.

"In spite of all, we saved our friends and went on
To prove to Hyness that friends are stronger than brawn"

Sweetie Belle finally stops and merges the eight fake Voids back into one before she materializes two Ultra Swords that she coats in fire. She then swings them to send sharp fiery shockwaves homing slightly in Kirby.

"He got launched into the Heart, which he fused with out of hate
We searched for hearts in Another Dimension to set things straight"

While Kirby avoids the shockwaves and attacks back with various projectiles from various abilities, Sweetie Belle eventually turns the fake Void into its Dark Matter-like form and begins to fire lasers from the eye, all the while still attacking with the swords. One of the lasers hits Kirby, but the puffball quickly recovers and teleports away before a shockwave could hit him.

"Heart Spears broke the Jamba Heart so we could fight
Hyness and purge him of the darkness using our light"

The fake Void also begins to teleport around while firing the lasers and also starts to use mirrors made of energy to deflect the lasers. The swords are eventually replaced by giant bows firing ice arrows and fire arrows while spears coating in electricity begin to rain all over the area; the spears causing shockwaves and explosions of electricity once they hit the ground.

"But as we prepared the heart, the mages came to his “rescue”
They were furious at us, so we had to beat them too"

How is she not tired yet?! thinks Kirby as he spams Mirror and teleportations to help himself to avoid this second bullet hell while he continues to attack, not stopping once. He's himself beginning to feel a little drained. If it hadn't been for that training he took with Void, Galacta Knight, and Magolor's training room, the fight would have been over long ago.

"The hearts
Combined were able to revive the mage-sisters but not quite Hyness
A cloud
Consisting of pure darkness fully enveloped and whisked away Hyness
The mages were in distress"

Sweetie Belle suddenly stops all attacks and envelops the fake Void in fire before she charges at Kirby. After a few charges, she begins to send cutter blades in all directions so, even if Kirby avoids the charge, he has to deal with the blades, making it harder for him to not be hit unless he teleports.

"We could not let the Dark God have victory, so we worked with the aid of the sisters
The Friend Hearts gave birth to a mighty weapon: the Star Allies Sparkler!"

Sweetie Belle then restarts bouncing around, this time while sending those weird purple symbols that Void's cocoon used. Like back then, the symbols home in Kirby, and with the constant bouncing, they come from all directions. Because of this, Kirby only avoids being crushed by Sweetie Belle bouncing on him by turning into metal.

"Void Termina exuded immense power
But the Star Allies had no reason to run away and cower

We boldly flew right to his core, and fought both him and his Soul
Victory was ours, but the Void was still not made whole

After a break, we came back for round two
In order for us to rescue him with our many hearts so true

Reaching out to those we knew, calling out to our friends
These heroes re-taught Void to be a dear friend"

Despite Sweetie Belle clearly not able to use the full power of the real Void, it still feels as if for Kirby as she throws everything at him, even restarting the energy-pellets-and-lasers storm while randomly teleporting and flying around.

Not long after the song loops, Kirby eventually dodges a giant axe that Sweetie Belle has sent spinning around while still doing that pellet and laser storm and finally decides to use another attack he has kept secret until now. He turns himself into a big stone statue and uses ESP to throw himself through the projectiles right at the fake Void's face. Then, again with the help of the ESP Ability, he materializes ALL his weapons, coats ALL of them in an element, and throws ALL of them at the fake Void, finally destroying it.

How has he lived so long without the ESP Ability?

But now, Kirby quickly teleports away from Sweetie Belle. Now that they have gone through all their main foes, he fears what she'll do. The filly is taking heavy breaths, but as she looks at Kirby, she's still smiling.

She's not finished yet.

Suddenly, exactly like Void did back then, she creates two clones of herself who fly a little away behind her.

Just as she smirks, the two clones begin to play music, and suddenly, Sweetie Belle's mane and tail turn into fire as she's enveloped in an even brighter aura and the whole area begins to shake before her ten cannons appear one by one behind her, all facing Kirby.

Oh boy... She is NOT messing around anymore... thinks a very sweating Kirby at this.

The first clone then begins to sing.

"Let’s go, me and you
Show our friends what we can do"

Followed by the second clone.

"This fight’s victory
Will settle our great rivalry"

And while they sing and begin to fire music notes and sonic waves in rhythm, the real Sweetie Belle charges at Kirby.

Yikes! He turns himself into metal and materializes his sword before placing it in front of him, and Sweetie Belle collides with it only for him to be swept off the air by her.

The fight immediately turns into chaos as Kirby unleashes all his abilities (or all the useful ones at least) on Sweetie Belle, and the two begin to teleport around at a speed hard to follow while exchanging all kinds of attacks, using weapons, using elements, throwing projectiles...

"Allies from the start,
We now test our battle smarts"

"Think you’ll win this fight?
I’ve yet to use my full might!"

Sweetie Belle covers her hooves in metal and smashes Kirby despite him using an axe to protect himself, sending him crashing. She then sends her ten cannons after him, but immediately after crashing, Kirby uses Wheel to escape, moving left and right, decelerating and accelerating to avoid the huge lasers the cannons are now firing. He then switches to Animal to dig into the ground, barely avoiding a wall-sized wave of fire. Sweetie Belle goes after him in the ground, which almost immediately explodes as the two clash under it.

"Unicorn who’s trained to use Matter, elemental magic,"

"And while fighting a galactic knight, may have discovered an all-new hidden trick"

Sweetie Belle duplicates herself again, creating three more clones (without the fiery mane and tail) who respectively start to paint, knit yarn, and sculpt clay, rapidly creating dozens of beings of paint, yarn, and clay, especially strong ones such as Whispy Woods, the Ice Dragon, and so on. Kirby finds himself having to spam Crash and Mike while dealing with the real Sweetie Belle, who continues to attack him with everything she has.

With her constant healing, being hit by Crash and Mike doesn't matter to her and her clones. They continue attacking and singing and creating no matter what.

"Pink puffball who can inhale and copy powers of his foes,"

"But through special training, you’ve no need to copy; that’s how much you have grown!"

Using mirrors and portals, she fires from her cannons many lasers that she deflects and warps in all directions, making them unpredictable. Kirby deflects them too with Mirror, but they reveal to be a big distraction that results in him taking a serious beat down from Sweetie Belle herself that ends with him being smashed to the ground. The filly immediately follows this by a very, very boosted Ultimate Doom Laser that causes a huge explosion that Kirby barely escapes with a last second teleportation.

He appears right behind Sweetie Belle, grabs her, and does a Big Suplex, sending the both of them to the ground with Sweetie Belle crashing in it head first.

"I may be part of Dedede’s army, but that’s no longer why
I’m fighting you right here and now, my heroic ally"

"Having learned new powers, I want to put them to the test
What better way than to challenge one of the very best?"

The filly immediately recovers from this and smashes the ground, causing the next instant countless spikes to sprout out of it all around her in a vast area that Kirby again barely avoids with a teleportation as they destroy some of the created minions from the clones.

Speaking of, Kirby appears this time near the three clones creating the minions and attacks them, the damage they take being also felt by the real Sweetie Belle. It doesn't stop them from creating minions, but the healing tires the filly a little more by the time she teleports to him to stop him with a storm of projectiles.

"Between your Copy Abilities and my fearsome Soul Song
We’ve formed a duo that’s proven to be incredibly strong
Facing off against many vicious god-level threats,
Now we fight in the very place where we first met!"

Using her ten cannons in sword mode, she then cuts space again and again, sending powerful space beams without stopping as she also begins to create black holes. The clones also stop creating minions and instead create and throw/swing countless elemental weapons of all kinds at Kirby.

The poor puffball is totally overwhelmed, but he returns this in kind by spamming Crash and attacking with his most powerful projectiles, especially the fully charged Beam and Spark that can hit several lined clones at once.

Feeling herself getting tired, Sweetie Belle has to merge back with her clones, stopping the song, and thus stopping the power boost. Instead, Sweetie Belle grabs one of her cannons and turns it into double sword mode.

She does a few exchanges against Kirby, who also has to avoid the attacks from the other cannons, mostly done thanks to Mirror. Then, he suddenly uses the Beam Ability to send a charged ball of energy at one of the cannons, destroying it. The filly makes him pay for this by sending a tornado with her double sword. Kirby being too close, he is not able to avoid the tornado in time, but he uses it to his advantage by using Stone while caught in its winds. Thanks to a good timing, he almost falls on Sweetie Belle, who has quickly moved back to avoid him.

However, as Kirby falls beside Sweetie Belle, she punches him even if he's still in his Stone mode, and manages to hurt him, forcefully turning him back to normal. Kirby returns this by grabbing the hoof that punched him and throwing Sweetie Belle to crash to the ground. Instead of going after her, he fires another charged beam at one of the cannons, destroying a second one, quickly followed by a third and a fourth one that has been side by side.

Sweetie Belle calls the remaining cannons to her side and fires a less powerful version of the Ultimate Doom Laser that Kirby easily avoids. But she starts spamming it, and Kirby flies all over the now ruined area to avoid the lasers.

Until he suddenly teleports beside one of the six cannons and destroys it with another charged beam that also destroys a second cannons behind. But then Sweetie Belle assembles the four remaining cannons back into their Whip mode and wraps it around Kirby before making him crash.

Before Kirby can recover, she then teleports beside him and punches him, only to be punched back. Sweetie Belle replies with a blast from her horn that propels Kirby, but as he's sent flying, Kirby suddenly materializes his whip and wraps it around Sweetie Belle's neck, and the filly finds herself dragged by the puffball who lands on his feet and punches her in the belly, followed by a suplex. Sweetie Belle uses the momentum of the suplex to make both her and Kirby roll on the ground until she ends on top of him, and she begins to pummel his face.

Only for Kirby to yell at her with the power of Mike, stopping her before kicking her to get her off of him. He then uses Hammer to send her flying several meters away. As Sweetie Belle recovers from this, he then heals himself by painting a Maxim Tomato.

Despite this, they're now both reaching their limit.

But then, as she recovers from the hit of the hammer, Sweetie Belle starts giggling.

"Sorry Kirby, but victory is mine. Remember what I said in that song? I have an hidden trick," she says with a smirk before she frowns. "I didn't want to use this. It's dangerous. I don't know what will happen. I won't be able to control myself. But you leave me no choice. And I'm sure you will survive. Void can always stop me if I go too far... I think." As she talks, she takes off her clothes and gauntlets and teleports them away along with her four remaining cannons.

"Poyo?" wonders Kirby before he understands what she's talking about, and horror fills him.

This makes Sweetie Belle giggle again before she says, "Here we go..."

And then, she's engulfed in light, and the whole area shakes again, parts of it even beginning to float.

The light then disappears...

Revealing the new Sweetie Belle, with a body made of pure magic.

Resolve of a True Hero
Sweetie Belle Soul

Kirby immediately readies his sword, his mirrors, and pretty much all his other abilities to be used. When Sweetie Belle teleports just in front of him, he immediately swings his weapon, only for the filly to pulverize it into dust with just a punch. Kirby turns himself into metal while also using Needle, but the transformed filly just cut the needles with some sharp winds, letting her approach enough to give him an uppercut that sends Kirby flying so high into the sky that he almost reaches space.

With just one teleportation, Sweetie Belle joins him to punch him again, but Kirby avoids her and hits her with a long series of Vulcan Jab until she teleports. When she appears not far, she then materializes several weapons out of pure energy and sends them to do multiple rushing slashes at Kirby from all directions. She follows it with a literal cage of projectiles (mainly beams) that hit him without respite for several seconds.

When this stops, Sweetie Belle then appears just above the barely conscious Kirby and fires at him at close range a supercharged humongous laser that engulfs him and sends him back to the ground.

Right on the Fountain of Dreams.

When the laser hits it with Kirby, it creates an explosion that obliterates the fountain and a good part of the Rainbow Resort, even causing the tower not far to topple.


"THE FOUNTAAAAIN!!!!" yells Dedede in horror.

"Don't worry, King Dedede, I can recreate it," reassures Void.

"Shouldn't you rather be worried about Kirby?" asks Twilight.

Void chuckles. "No need. Sweetie Belle isn't the only one who has an hidden trick like that." Some sweat then appears on his forehead. "I rather worry that I will have to intervene to do damage control..."


His whole body hurts...

It's a miracle he's still conscious after taking THAT.

But it means he has the occasion to use his own hidden trick. He just has to hurry before Sweetie Belle comes to finish the job.

Time to do like Galacta Knight showed him. Thanks to his origins, he has total control over the four Matters, and thanks to Void and Galacta Knight he has been able to reach a new level, thanks to which he has been able to unlock that possibility to switch between all his known abilities.

But he hasn't just learned to do that.

Focusing, not thinking of the pain he's feeling, he starts gathering the surrounding Matters, using their positivity to greatly boost himself and even have a minor transformation that gets him closer to what he will be once he matures.

In a flash, a pair of white wings like Galacta's appear on his back. However, the feathers look more like the ones Void Termina had in his bird form, all colored white excepted the extremity ones that are red. Then, in another flash, a star-shaped yellow mask appears on his face. Finally, an Ultra Sword materializes in his 'hand'.

Stella Knight
Kirby of the Stars

Kirby, now prepared, flies at unbelievable speed toward Sweetie Belle, who has begun to send countless projectiles of energy at him, of all sizes and forms. Mirror easily deflects them, and even the huge laser that the filly fires an instant later, letting Kirby approach her close enough to attack with his Ultra Sword. Sweetie Belle protects herself with a shield powerful enough to resist the sword, and after a violent clash, she teleports away before sending a giant fist-shaped shield.

A max-sized Grand Hammer stops it, and then, Kirby fires several Flare Beam that are all deflected by Sweetie Belle. While she deflects them, Kirby teleports beside her and attacks again with his Ultra Sword only to be stopped again by a shield. He then has to fly away to avoid several giant lasers materializing right from the air around him.

Coating the Ultra Sword in fire, Kirby then does several swings, sending sharp giant fiery waves with each of them. Seeing that Sweetie Belle avoids all of them, he then goes to the level above and sends instead fiery tornadoes while also sending dragons of fire from his hand not holding the sword.

It starts a violent battle in the sky of Pop Star, where the two opponents unleash the forces of nature at their foe. The sky becomes red with all the fire now in it, giant constructs of ice rain everywhere, thousands of powerful lightning bolts strike each second, the winds reach speeds never seen on the planet before as giant tornadoes and hurricanes appear.

Several times, Kirby attempts to slash Sweetie Belle with his sword, but each time, he's pushed back by a shield. But he continues, because he feels that he can break it, and as long as he isn't able to break it, then he won't be able to hit Sweetie Belle, and this fight is as good as lost for him, even with this boost. Sweetie Belle is constantly ready to put a shield or a mirror if something gets too close. Because of this, Sweetie Belle hasn't taken a single hit while Kirby has already taken several, but thanks to the Doctor Ability, he has made several healing mixtures that he keeps levitating near him with ESP.

Then, finally, Kirby breaks the shield with his Ultra Sword and slashes Sweetie Belle several times with it.

But suddenly, one of her hooves morphs into a claw that she uses to grab Kirby and squeeze him before she drops back to the ground with him at the speed of sound, Kirby under her.

The crash destroys even more of Rainbow Resort and spreads cracks all over Pop Star, making the whole planet shake!


"Damage control, uh?" asks Dedede while eyeing Void with a "What are you still doing here?" look as he gets back on his feet after falling on his butt because of the earthquake.

Void shrugs. "As long as I can repair it, that's alright. If it goes too far, however..."

"Because almost breaking Popstar into pieces is not going too far for you?"

"I can repair it, so yes."


Kirby almost immediately recovers from the crash before he uses Needles. Boosted as he is, the needles are as big as spikes and force Sweetie Belle to release him. Free from the claw, Kirby then sends a huge quantity of silk that traps the filly into a giant cocoon that he makes explode with the Crash Ability, the explosion being of much bigger proportion, and so, more powerful thanks to the boost.

Suddenly, out of the explosion come... Meta Knight, Dark Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, and Morpho Knight?

Copy versions made of solidified energy.

The four of them fly toward Kirby, ready to strike, but the puffball then begins to spin, creating a huge tornado that catches the four knights. He then puts fire and electricity in the tornado, destroying them.

But while he has been doing this, Sweetie Belle has created copies of Marx and Magolor who both fire a huge laser at Kirby from opposite sides before disappearing. As Kirby is still spinning, only starting to stop, he gets hit by the lasers that are followed by a copy of Zero suddenly appearing above him before dropping on him, crushing him before disappearing too.

Kirby then teleports, avoiding a rain of lightning bolts from a Copy Kracko, and appears above Sweetie Belle before he uses Stone and Metal to turn into a giant metal sphere that drops on her. To his surprise, however, Sweetie Belle sends him flying with just a punch.

When he lands further away, he returns to normal and sees Sweetie Belle sending a copy of the whole Squeak Squad followed by copies of various creatures like Bonkers or Bugzzys or Mr. Frostys after him. Using Water, he sweeps all of them with an electrified tsunami that is, however, frozen by the filly creating an army of copies of the Ice Dragon, all breathing ice at the water.

They're all cut horizontally in half with a single sharp wave sent with the Ultra Sword. Kirby isn't sure how much that helps to destroy the copies before they disappear, but better safe than sorry.

Kirby then teleports beside Sweetie Belle and attacks her with the Grand Hammer that she avoids with her own teleportation. The next instant, a copy of Star Dream comes out of the ground in front of him and fires from its eye a beam. Kirby jumps above it and uses again the Grand Hammer to pound the copy and destroy it before he teleports after Sweetie Belle.

He quickly destroys a copy of Sectonia's Soul spamming lasers at him and is about to attack Sweetie Belle directly when, suddenly, there's a flash, and he now feels upside down. Looking at his left, he spots the origin: a copy of Dark Mind (in his spherical, Zero-like form).

It doesn't matter much in the end for Kirby and he still attacks Sweetie Belle, but he keeps an eye on the copy of Dark Mind, which isn't disappearing. Then, a copy of Void appears on the opposite side, and the two fire lasers at each other, deflecting them back and forth with their mirrors, with Kirby in the crossfire.

They're both destroyed with a giant arrow, the destruction of the Dark Mind copy stopping the upside down feeling, and Kirby immediately restarts clashing with Sweetie Belle.

Again and again, copies of enemies are created to attack him. A copy of Haltmann in his Business Suit that randomly jumps around. A copy of Nightmare, Dark Mind's first form, and Dark Nebula spamming the star projectiles. A copy of Void Termina attempting to ram Kirby with its left wing (above which Kirby jumps before he slices it). Copies of Hyness and the Three Mage Sisters attacking with dark orbs and elemental magic. A copy of the Lor Starcutter that Sweetie sends to crash on him.

Despite all of them, Kirby manages to hit Sweetie Belle several times, but their number rapidly grows, making it harder and harder for him to avoid the attacks while attacking the filly who still protects herself a lot with mirrors and shields. At this point, he's sure that he has destroyed at least a copy of every single enemy encountered in his adventures, even of their friends.

The most incredible is when Sweetie Belle creates a whole forest made of copies of Whispy Woods and other Woods encountered in their adventures (such as the Twin Woods or Iggy Woods).

At this, Kirby just goes "Screw it!" and uses the Crash Ability. But boosted, the result is a gigantic explosion that levels everything at about a mile around. Pretty much nothing is left of Rainbow Resort at this point.

Thankfully, the area has been evacuated before the fight.

The only thing that remains after the explosion, beside Kirby of course, is Sweetie Belle slowly floating down until she lands, facing Kirby.

Instead of waiting for her to do something, Kirby attacks first, charging at her, sword ready. Sweetie Belle meets him with a black hole, catching him in it. Once he gets out of it, Sweetie Belle opens more black holes at random places, forcing Kirby to be careful as he and the filly charge at each other and clash again and again.

In a clash, Kirby manages to punch Sweetie Belle in the face, sending her flying far in the sky. When he joins her with a teleportation, the filly suddenly duplicates herself into a dozen Sweetie Belles who all attack him with weapons and projectiles of energy while dozens of black holes are opened again around him.

Kirby swiftly moves to avoid most of them, and uses mirrors and even his Ultra Sword to deflect many others while he uses attacks hitting wide areas to counter them. He pretty much turns into the white Dark Matter from Ripple Star as he does attacks very similar to it, like the explosive bubbles, the columns of fire, or the ice shards levitating around him, but much more effective. Thus, the explosive bubbles are much more numerous and much more powerful, and instead of just creating a ring of ice, he totally surrounds himself with them and launches them after a time if they haven't been destroyed.

The clones eventually surround him and all ready a spear of energy before they charge at him. Kirby teleports away, only for the Sweetie Belles to surround him again and to repeat the attack. This time, he simply flies through a gap, and quickly changes direction once the Sweetie Belles repeat the attack again and again. Lasers are eventually fired from random places in the air, making it harder for him to correctly avoid the attack.

Then, the Sweetie Belles gather above him in a circle, gather a huge quantity of energy, and fires it in the form of a very huge column two dozen meters wide. Rather than avoiding it, Kirby readies twelve giant spears that he coats in wind before gathering them in a small circle, their point touching at the center. He then charges with the spears at the column while spinning, and the spears strike it and successfully separates it into several smaller, less powerful lasers that strike the surface below; not doing much damage. Kirby, meanwhile, moves up through the column with the spears until reaching the Sweetie Belles, at which he throws the spears, one for each clone.

The Sweetie Belles rapidly recovers from the spears and merge back into one. She then charges toward Kirby, who also charges at her, and the two begin to fly all over Popstar while regularly clashing, each clashes causing a big shockwave and one of them causing the Sky Tower of Nutty Noon to collapse. At a moment, the Sun is even forced to move to the side to avoid them before it decides to join the Moon at the other side of Popstar where it's safer.

Projectiles are regularly exchanged, Sweetie Belle particularly firing waves of them, forming an arc of circles, creating rings of them surrounding Kirby, fields of explosive ones, or just giant sweeping lasers. But in the end, they don't really do much as Kirby avoids or deflects most of them, and Sweetie does the same with Kirby's projectiles.

Far in space above Popstar now, Sweetie Belle suddenly grows until reaching a size close to Void Termina's titanic form, multiplying the strength of her physical attacks by a lot. All that Kirby can do from there is dodging, but he doesn't mind as Sweetie Belle's giant form leaves her more vulnerable to his attacks even if she remains fast and surprisingly agile, without forgetting that she can still teleport and use mirrors.

After taking a Vulcan Jab (boosted, each punch of this attack hits like a train), Sweetie Belle then surrounds Kirby with thousands of beams. Before they begin to rain on him, Kirby quickly materializes his weapons, levitating them thanks to ESP. Then, the attack begins, and Kirby deflects the beams by twirling his weapons around him. The attack still lasts several long seconds, near a whole minute, and in that time, some of the beams manage to pass Kirby's defense and to hit him, but he doesn't stop twirling his weapons until the attack ends.

Once it's over, Kirby then teleports above Sweetie Belle with all his weapons coated in all the elements, gathers them, makes them grow in size like he did with the Ultra Sword back in the fight against Magolor, and strikes down, sending the both of them back toward Pop Star.

Kirby makes sure that they crash back in the middle of what remains of Rainbow Resort so that, when they crash, he uses the Crash Ability again to create another huge explosion. Once the explosion clears, revealing Sweetie Belle back in her normal size, he then strikes her with each of his weapons one by one, finishing with the Ultra Sword.

And Sweetie Belle collapses, and Kirby takes a big breath.

But before he can even think that he has won, Sweetie Belle suddenly goes back up and lets out a loud shriek of rage as pure Dark Matter starts to gather around her before being absorbed by her body.

There's then a big explosion of light that forces everyone, even the ones watching from portals, to close their eyes. When they can open them again, only a scorch mark is left where Sweetie Belle has been previously.


Everyone looks at the portals showing the fight in confusion or disbelief.

"This explosion looked like the one that happened to Twilight before she..." says Rainbow Dash.

Twilight turns to Celestia, awed. "Did you feel it? Has she really...?"

Celestia nods. "Yes, she has... I felt exactly the same thing when it was you and Cadance." She gets up from her chair. "I must go and-"

She's interrupted by everything suddenly shaking strongly. The shaking continues for a few seconds, growing in intensity, before suddenly, in the portal, back at what remains of Rainbow Resort, they can see a hoof punch through space, cracking it.

Or rather... a hoof-shaped hole, as if made of void.

A second hoof-shaped hole then punches through space beside the first one, making it crack even more before pieces of it start collapsing, revealing a...

A pony-shaped hole.

A filly-shaped hole, with a horn, wings, but not hair.

And behind it, Twilight recognizes the dimension where she has been sent before she became an alicorn, with all the movies showing parts of her life, actually parts of Sweetie Belle's life...

Collapsing.

The pony-shaped hole - Sweetie Belle? - then slowly advances while the hole it has created in space slowly closes until nothing remains.

The thing then stops, seemingly staring at Kirby, not doing anything else, letting everyone holding their breath in wait of what will happen next.

#̸͔̣̙̞̞̗̖̠̓̽̃̀̈̆̾̍̉͆̔͠@̸̼̰̬̪͇̮͔͑̓̋̃͗̈́́̇̅̍̐0̶̨̡͇͙̬͈̟̯̪̰͉̫̳̘̈̾͆̊̇̅̓̿̾&̴̢̛͈̟͖͙͈̼̞̼̭̩̟͈̾̏͗̑#̷̱̗̓̈́̓̎%̸̡̨̠͓̑͑̆̔̈̅̌
S̵̡̩͔͕͓̬̠̬̩̅̈́̈͒̿͌͆̃͝ẁ̴͉͙̳̙̜̟̰̜͚̿͋e̶̝̤̬͍͕͙̲͂́e̷̛̳͇͋́̽̂́̂͛̌́̇̍͠͠t̶̢͖̫̙̠̻̞͗̓̈́̐͐͗̀͘͜ͅī̷̛͉̤̘̠̝͕̲̫̱̌̈͛͂̍̐̈́̃͑̇̈̚͜͠ͅé̸̹̭̩̰̙͎̝̦̥͚̘͒͒̋̔̎̏̄̓̂ ̶̡̼͖͎̮̗̥̦͇͇̯̓̌̽̉B̶̡̫̃̀̌̚͠é̸̡̡̛̼͎̝̪̖̃̍̓̎̒̈͋̏͐̋͜l̴̺͚̘̆͒͊̌̑̐l̴̲̭͎͓̘̎̅͐͛͒e̸̡̨̨̩̖͚͚̬͇͚̠͕͖̺͆̈́̀̏̀̅̀ ̵̡̧͈̪͎̪̜͎͉̖̭͔̗̺̌̉̔̇͋͝͝S̵̨̨̢̛͎̬̩͓̦͕͓̜͔̒̿̏̏̽̅͂̓̋́̎͘ỏ̴̬̖̠̻̭̪̗͉͙͂͛̅̈́̊̆̉̏͗̂̂̅̅̽u̷̫̳̪͇̰̖̗̱̝̹̳͚̾̃̽̀̾ļ̴̛̥̩͙͆ ̷̧̠̫̭̤͚͇̥̈̅͗̑̔̍̄͜͝ͅ(̸̧̹̪͉̲̳̬̜͓̰͚̟̝̙̈́Ą̴̤͔̰̫͓̪͇̲̝͒̅̓̈́͑͗̉͋̕ͅl̷̙̠͈̭̻̹̝̬̘͈̼̬̱͐̄̐̈́̋̔̋͠͝͠i̴̥̖̪̪̙̭̮̮̞̣͕̹̫̿̕ċ̴̜̜͊̓̆̑̈́͝ỏ̴͓͉̖̱̼̞̜̖̟͙̲͓̤̹͊͗̽͐͛̓̾͘ͅŗ̷̭̲̩̱̝͇̯͒͛̈́̉̌͒̈͋͒̈́̉̎͐̕͘n̵̨̜̰̘͉̹̙̥̖̝͓̖̓̇͂͂̐̐̿͆̑͝͝ͅ ̷̪̲͙̜̟̪͚͕͇̮̹̬́͛̽͌̀́͋̃̾̀̐̀̽̎͠ö̵̡̧̬̟̥̖̖̼̟f̴̝͇̮̑͋̈́͆̿̎̔ͅ ̴̭͕͇͈͙̗͗̚t̷̛̲̞͎̭͈͍̳̻̪͚̾̒̐͒͑́͒̈͐͘͜͝ḥ̶̤̮̝̞̘̠̦̳͖̼͈̱̠͆̿ͅe̵͙̹͐́̈́̀̓̆́̒͊̍́̕͝ ̷̪͎̜̪͙̳͍̯̗̼͓̓͌̑̏̅͊͛̀̊̀͆́͛̕V̵̡̧̛̲͎͈̠̩͇̤̏̾̏̽͊̚͜ͅo̶̤̣͙̤͕͂̀̅̒͆̕ì̶̮͒͑́͒͐̈́̍̕͠͠d̵̛̛͕͖̠̻̱͕̻͖̓̈̇̐͒̽͒́̓͗̓̆͝)̶̩̙̭̤̞̩̤̗̆̃̈́̓̊̅͗̔̔͝

Void sweats.

For the first time in forever, he feels terror.


Kirby hesitates as he stares at Sweetie Belle's new form. He can't feel her anymore. Until now, he could feel her and her power thanks to the Matters, but now, he feels... nothing.

Like this form. This form is a hole. A Nothing shaped like his friend.

It makes him want to flee to the other side of the universe, or even to another universe.

But against all his instincts screaming at him to GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE, he charges at her and swings his Ultra Sword.

Sweetie Belle puts a leg in its path, and stops the sword right there, without even needing to use a shield.

Despite his shock, Kirby teleports behind her and swings again, only for her to do a small jump, letting the sword pass below her. Kirby then does a third try, this time from above as he strikes down, but Sweetie Belle simply steps to the side, letting the sword plants itself in the ground.

She then slightly punches it, and suddenly, the sword disappears, turned into hydrogen atoms.

Kirby immediately teleports away and sends a powerful Flare Beam.

With a swing of her hoof, Sweetie Belle deflects it.

Kirby then lands and trips. He quickly rolls to the side only for a meteor falling from space to crash on him. Recovering from this, Kirby then fires several arrows, but they all miss.

Sweetie Belle then finally moves and advances, only to disappear as if she walks through a wall. Thinking that she has turned invisible, Kirby fires many projectiles all over the area between him and where Sweetie Belle has disappeared, only to hit nothing.

And yet, right in front of him, Sweetie Belle appears again, as if walking through a wall.

And before Kirby can even move. His time is stopped before he's punched. Because of his time being stopped, it looks as if he hasn't been hit by anything, so Sweetie Belle starts punching him from all directions, hitting him thousands of times.

Once she stops, she steps back, and Kirby's time restarts. Almost immediately, he receives the thousands of punches, making it looks like he's being punched by someone invisible and possessing dozens of arms.

Just as the attack finishes, Sweetie Belle then appears right above him and smashes him, sending him flying right through Popstar and far into space.

When Sweetie Belle joins him, Kirby is still conscious, but back to his normal form, without the wings and the mask. Then, she gathers a lot of Dark Matter into a small dark orb.

Suddenly, she swings a hoof, sending Void flying just as he appears in front of her to ask her to stop. With Void out of the way, she sends the dark orb at Kirby, only for him to be replaced by one of Dedede's training dummies. When the orb hits it, it unleashes a cosmical explosion that reduces into oblivion the dummy and anything that has been caught in it.

But before the explosion even ends, Sweetie Belle fires two beams, one behind her where Discord is with Kirby, and one at her right a little above. Discord teleports with Kirby to avoid the first beam, only to appear in the path of the second beam that hits him, badly hurting him.

Void then returns and places himself between Sweetie Belle, Kirby, and the hurt Discord, the last two behind his back.

"Stop that, Sweetie Belle! you could have killed Kirby! Return to your senses!"

Sweetie Belle tilts her head.

Must defeat Kirby...

Then she raises a leg, readying behind her millions of dark beams.

Sweating, Void duplicates himself into countless clones, each readying two Ultra Swords.

"If you don't stop, then I will have no choice..."

"Mmh... What are your chances of victory?" asks Discord behind him as he looks at the real wall of beams that extends in all directions for miles and remembering all that Sweetie Belle has done since she has become like this.

Atomic manipulation.

Seeing the future.

Manipulation of the writing.

Time stopping.

Moving using dimensions above the third.

Void hesitates before answering. "Low enough that I should as well say that I have no chance at all... But... Maybe I can help her recover her senses before she does something she will regret." He then smiles when he remarks that Sweetie Belle hasn't attacked yet. "I'm sure she can do it."

However, Sweetie Belle eventually sends the beams at Void.

No... I must stop... Or they will... all die...

PreviousChapters Next