• Published 17th Nov 2018
  • 752 Views, 14 Comments

Destroyer of worlds - Mr nerd

  • ...
22
 14
 752

The awakening

He was asleep,he was sure if it because he was tired and snoring. He also had his eyes closed. He was then starting to wake up,and as soon as he opened his eyes he saw that he was in a hospital room.

"What the? Where am I?" He asked himself.

The door then opened to reveal a white coat pony with a pink mane and a nurse hat and a red cross in it's flank.

"Oh, hello there. My Name is."

"Nurse redheart." Ken said before the white pony could continue,wich surprised her a little bit.

"Yes that is who I am. But how did you know my name?" She asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Hm? Oh,uh, just a hunch." Nurse redheart then looked at him one more time before shrugging.

Now,not only was Ken a Kamen rider fan. But he is also a bit of a brony himself so he pretty much knows almost every character in the show.

"So, where am I?" Ken asked.

"Your in the pony ville hospital." Nurse redheart replied.

'Ponyville?! But that's impossible! How did I even get here?' He thought to himself.

"May I have your name sir?" The white pony asked,wich snapped Ken back to reality.

"Hm? Oh,my name is Ken." He said.

"Alright mister ken,the doctor is coming in here any second now to talk to you. As for now please wait patiently." She said before leaving the room and closing the door.

'Okay, it's either I'm dreaming or I'm losing my mind' he then pinched myself and it hurt.

'Okay this not a dream' He raised his hand and slapped himself. He kept doing this until he finally gave up and accepted that this is all real.

'But why am I here?' He asked himself.

A piece of paper then appeared right at his face and landed at his bed. He picked it up and started reading it. It said...

'Hey Ken remember me? The guy you talked to in the cafe? Yeah that's me. Right now you probably know that you are in Equestria and,I also granted you the wish you wanted. It's not here at your hands,well at least not yet. But soon you'll know what I'm talking about, right now you should talk to that doctor who's at the door. Well good luck!' There was a light knock at the door, before it opened to reveal a stallion wearing glasses and a white label coat,he was also holding a clipboard in which Ken assumed was his results. He also had a horn which signifies that he is a unicorn.

"Hello There,Ken was it? How are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"Um,good I guess? I'm not really feeling any pain." Ken replied.

"Well that explains it,the results here says that you have a serious damage in your vital organs. But for some reason it's healing on it's own and fast." The doctor said while looking at him.

"Really? Huh." Ken said while looking at his bandages.

"Starlight glimmer,who is the mare that brought you here,said that she found you in the everfree forest unconscious." The doctor said.

"I will inform her that you are awake, please stay here at the meantime." He said while leaving the room and closing the door.

'So this isn't a dream' Ken thought to himself.

A few minutes later and 6 other ponies came in,wich were starlight and the mane 5. When they entered,Ken and the ponies just stared at each other before the young man broke the silence.

"Um,hi there everypony." Ken spoke up. Then pinkie zoomed right in front of him with a smile.

"Hello there! I'm pinkie! What's your name?! I've never seen you before! Are you new?! You must be new!" She kept rambling on until Rarity levitated her away from the young man.

"Yes pinkie I think he gets the idea." Rarity said. Applejack then stepped up.

"Well partner, now that that's over allow us to introduce ourselves properly I'm applejack and you already know pinkie." Then Rarity stepped up.

"I'm Rarity darling,and if you ever need something good to wear then just come down at my boutique once and a while." She said with an elegant tone. Then rainbow dash stepped up next.

"Hey, I'm rainbow dash. Fastest flyer in Equestria." She said proudly. Ken nodded and turned his head to Fluttershy. She notices this and hides behind her mane.

"Oh,um,I'm Fluttershy." She whispered.

"Nice to meet you Fluttershy." Ken said wich surprised Fluttershy.

"You heard me?" She asked in a soft tone. Ken then realized what he just said and decided to say that he indeed heard her.

"Uh,yeah I did hear you." He nodded and followed it up with a smile.

Ken turned his head at starlight "I already know you, starlight glimmer." Ken said

"So I'm guessing that the doctor told you about me?" Starlight asked.

"Yes he did." Ken lied because he already knew all of them,this also caught applejack's attention but she just shrugged it off.

" My name is Ken and Thanks for bringing me here starlight." Ken said.

"Oh it's nothing, I'm just helping somepony in need." She said with a smile.

Ken replied with a smile of his own,he then noticed that Twilight wasn't here and he was about to ask where she is until he noticed that the ponies will be suspicious at how he knows her. Mainly because he is an unknown species to them.

"So now that the introduction's are done now let's talk about what happened to my stuff." He doesn't know that his stuff has gone with him,bit he just wanted to make sure. Because he really needs his stuff back.

"Well it's here in the hospital. They just have it hidden somewhere safe,so don't worry." Starlight said.

"Thank you,now can I go?" Ken asked.

"Oh sure,you just have to sign a few papers,get your stuff,and your done!" Pinkie said in a happy tone.

"Alright then can I sign those papers up?" Ken asked.

An hour has passed and Ken has already signed the papers. Now all he has to do is get his stuff back. When he went to the front of the reception desk and he was about to get his items before he noticed something,odd.

Like sure there was his backpack but,he also has some other stuff. First he has the decadriver and the booker from Kamen rider decade,and his clothes are also a red and black tracksuit. He knew these weren't his real clothes since he's wearing a hospital robe.

"Um,excuse me but. Are these really the items I have." He asked the receptionist.

"Yes sir,these are all the items you have. We even double checked to make sure." The receptionist replied.

Ken then turned his head to starlight and said "Hey starlight are these really the items I had when you found me?" He asked.

"Yep,they are all the items you had with you." Starlight replied. "Why? Is something wrong?"

Ken shook his head and said "No nothing is wrong." He then picked up his stuff and said "Is there a dressing room somewhere?"

"No,but we do have a bathroom stall to the left." The receptionist replied.

"Okak,thanks." Ken then went to the bathroom stall came out with his tracksuit on and him holding the decadriver and the booker. He also has tsukasa's flat hair style to go with the tracksuit.

"Ready to go?" Starlight asked and Ken simply nodded.

They went out if the hospital to give Ken a tour around pony ville.

"Well Kenny, welcome to pony ville!" Pinkie said out loud.

"Thanks,now I gonna need to find a job so that I could get a house." Ken said.

"Oh, You don't need to worry about that. Twilight told me that you could stay at the castle with us." Starlight said.

"Well, thanks starlight." Ken said.

"Don't thank me,thank her once you two meet." Starlight replied.

Suddenly screams were heard and an explosion as well.

"What was that!?" Applejack asked.

A black humanoid creature with the head of a bug suddenly appeared. The ponies and especially Ken was shocked by this.

"What the hay is that?!" Rainbow dash asked.

"I don't know but it looks hideous!" Rarity exclaimed.

"We gotta stop it!" Starlight shouted. And all of them nodded their head and charged at the monster.

As for ken,he was just there frozen from fear. He doesn't know what it's doing here. But now the mane 5 and starlight are fighting the creature and they seem to be losing. Ken doesn't know what to do,but he just realized something 'Wait,if a monster that looks like a Kamen rider monster then maybe' Ken then looked at the decadriver and the booker at his hand. After a few moments he looked up to see that starlight and the mane 5 are on the ground injured.

Ken couldn't take it anymore,he has to do something. He then saw the monster walking up to him slowly.

"Ken,run!" Starlight shouted.

Ken looked at the items one more time before slapping the driver to his waist, then he opened the booker and picked the card for decade. The monster and the rest of the ponies looked up to him in confusion because they have no idea what is going on right now.

Ken then brought the card in Front of him and said "Henshin!" Before putting the card in the driver wich activated it and said "kamen ride." He pressed the metal handles wich let out another voice saying "Decade!" A bunch of red cards then flew up the driver and into Ken's face.

The others,even the monster was shocked by this. Ken was now in a red,white,and black stripe armor. He has now transformed into decade in his violent emotion form.

"Whoa." That was the only thing the ponies could say.

Ken then dusted both his hands,and charged strait at the beast. The monster tried to attack but Ken blocked it with his right arm,then he punched the monster wich sent it flying. The monster was angered by this,and charged straight at the rider he swinged his right arm only for it to be Dodged he swinged his left arm wich also got dodged. Decade then kicked the monster away and punched it right in the gut,he punched him at the head and at the arm as well. The monster then tried to stab him right at the face only for it to be countered with a knee to the gut. The monster backed away from the pain, while Ken pulled out another card and inserted it to his driver "Final attack ride." He pressed the metal handles "D-d-d-decade." A bunch of giant cards then appeared right in front of the monster and ken. The rider jumped and delivered a powerful kick at the monster wich resulted in an explosion. The rider then dusted off his hands and looked at the ponies.

"Are you guys alright?" He asked.

"Who,are you?" Starlight ignored Ken's question with a question of her own.

The rider then smirked under his helmet and said "Just a passing through Kamen rider."