• Published 17th Nov 2018
  • 752 Views, 14 Comments

Destroyer of worlds - Mr nerd

  • ...
22
 14
 752

The devil

"Kamen rider?" Starlight asked.

Ken went up to them and and picked another card,in wich he slide down his driver "Kamen ride." The metal handles were pushed,and. "Kabuto." His armor has changed to all red,and the design is kinda like a beetle.

"I'll explain later." Ken replied while picking another card and inserting it.

"Attack ride."

"Clock up."

And before the ponies knew it, their wounds have bandages and ken has now transformed back into his regular self.

"How did you?" Fluttershy asked,then Ken pulled out the card he was using before and said.

"This is kabuto,the fastest kamen rider to ever exist." Then rainbow dash stepped up.

"Fastest huh? Well he's definitely not faster than me!" She said with some pride.

"Maybe,maybe not." Ken replied while shrugging.

Starlight dusted herself off before saying.

"Well,we should get going. Twilight and the other princesses are waiting for us." And with that being said,they went to the train station and boarded at their ride to canterlot.

While in the train Ken was looking at his cards. When he was done,he simply placed them inside the booker.

"Okay,so I pretty much have all the cards in this booker. Now all I have to do is sit back and relax until we arrive." Ken said to himself quietly.

When they arrived, everypony looked at Ken until going back to their business. They kept walking until they reached the castle gate. When they went inside,they were greeted with a massive hallway,wich surprised Ken greatly.

"So uh,what exactly are doing here?" Ken asked.

"We're going to see the princesses silly!" Pinkie replied joyfully.

"No,I mean. Why are we being summoned here?"

"The princesses said that they want to see you." Starlight replied.

"Oh, okay." Ken said.

They kept walking until they stopped at a giant door. When it opened,it revealed a humongous room where three princesses are seen sitting beside a throne,and one sitting in it. When Ken and the others entered,they kneeled down at the princesses.

"No need for formalities,my little ponies." Celestia said. The ponies then stood up except for Ken.

"You as well, good sir." She said while pointing at Ken. He then stood up and said.

"Thank you, your Highness." Ken said while nodding.

"So,this is the human?" Luna asked.

"Yes princess." Starlight replied.

"I'm surprised. Humans that enter Equestria should turn them into ponies." Twilight said while raising an eyebrow.

"Huh,well that's interesting." Ken basically has never watched Equestria girls before so he doesn't know how Twilight turned into a human. And yes,he did hear about her turning into a human.

"Well, except him turning into a pony. He can instead turn into Decade!" Pinkie said,wich caught the attention of both Celestia and Luna's attention.

"Wait,did you just say decade?" Luna asked (I don't know how to do everyone's accent,so just stick with it for now)

"Yes ma'am,a monster attacked ponyville earlier and this fella here transformed into decade and saved us." Applejack replied.

There was a brief silence before Celestia shot a magical beam at Ken,in wich he dodged rather easily. Everyone in the room except Luna was shocked by this sudden course of action.

"What the?!" Ken asked.

"Princess,what are you doing?!" Twilight asked but received no response. Instead Celestia and Luna landed in front of Ken,just ten meters away from him.

The two sisters then activated a giant barrier around all of the ponies.

"You will not touch them,Devil!" Luna shouted.

"Devil?" Everyone asked.

"Auntie,what is going on?" Cadence asked.

"That is Decade,the destroyer of worlds. We we're warned that he will come someday." Celestia replied.

"Destroyer of worlds?!" Everyone then got into a fighting stance.

"Princess please, just hear me out."

"No! We will not listen to your lies!" Celestia shouted.

Luna then turned around to the ponies behind her and said "Everypony,stay here until me and Tia ask for help." Everyone nodded.

Both of the alicorn sisters then charged at Ken with full force, but luckily for him he was able to dodge them easily.

"Guess there's no point in reasoning with you." He then took out his decadriver and slapped it in his waist. He took out a card and position it in his left side.

"Henshin!"

"Kamen ride."

"Decade!"

Ken dusted off both his hands and charged straight at the princessess. Celestia and Luna already conjured a sword and shield, while Ken tried to punch celestia but instead was blocked by her shield, although it did push her back a bit.

Luna swinged her sword but Ken blocked it and kicked her wich pushed her back. She then fired two magical beams at him,but Ken knew how to counter that one. He pulled out another card and inserted it to his driver.

"Attack ride."

"Invisible."

Ken disappeared wich confused everyone,and they started to look around for him.

"Show yourself! Coward!" Luna shouted ferociously.

Ken appeared right in front of the sisters and grabbed them by the neck. He then ran towards the wall and kicked it then jumped out of the broken wall with Celestia and Luna.

"C'mon, let's follow them!" Rainbow dash shouted and everyone nodded,then they all went outside.

Going back to the fight,Ken punched both of their shields so hard they broke. He then pulled out another card.

"Attack ride."

"Slash."

Ken took his booker and turned it into a sword. He proceeded by Slashing both of the princessess right,left,top,and bottom. The two were pushed to the ground, injured. When the others arrived they were shocked at what they saw. Two of the most powerful ponies in Equestria is being overwhelmed greatly.

"We need to help them!"

"No Twilight,we have to stay here just in case." Cadence said.

"But-" Twilight tried to reason with her sister-in-law,but cadence looked at her.

"*Sigh*alright."

Back to the fight celestia summoned a hammer, while Luna summoned a sythe. They were clashing weapons,until decade backed off and pulled out another card.

"Kamen ride."

"Kuuga."

His appearance has changed to that of a warrior with red armor. He charged at them and started to fight once again. He kicked Luna back with sheer force before pulling out another card.

"Form ride."

"Kuuga Titan."

His armor and helmet changed to silver with blue stripes. Luna swinged her sythe at him only for it to be caught with his bare hands. Then he kicked her back and took her wich transformed into a sword.
He proceeded by Slashing her 5 times before she was knocked to the ground.

"Luna!" Celestia immediately went in front of her to guard her. As for ken,he once again pulled out another card.

"Form ride."

"Kuuga dragon."

His armor and helmet changed back the way it was in the field one, except this time he's blue. Celestia swinged her hammer but Ken caught it with his right hand,and kicked celestia away. The hammer that is in decades hand,has now been transform into a blue staff. He spinned it around a bit with his right arm before, hitting celestia with it 5 times.

Now both of the princessess are on the ground, injured. The ponies that are watching are getting ready to defend themselves. Ken has now transformed back into decade's violent emotion,and he had just pulled out another card.

"Final attack ride."

"D-D-D-DECADE."

The big cards once again appeared,and when Ken jumped the cards went up as well. Then he delivered a powerful kick,that caused an explosion once it hit. The ponies gasped in horror at what they just witnessed. But when the fire faded away,they saw that the two rulers were alright. Ken walked towards the princessess, before stopping just one meter away from them. Then he took his cards from the driver wich caused him to go back to normal,and he also took the driver from his waist. Everyone was confused at what is going right now,the two rulers were still on the ground injured. Then Ken finally broke the silence.

"I'm not an enemy."