• Published 17th Oct 2018
  • 516 Views, 4 Comments

Sparkle - Inactive Pone



A Compilation of moments between a human and a pony princess.

  • ...
12
 4
 516

9.Affection

One lovely evening.

You sit on a relatively large cloud, watching the sunset. You sat down and crossed your legs as you think deeply about your life. Now that you’re done with School, since you’ve decided to work on YouTube full time, your next major step in life wasn’t really clear. You’ve been in Equestria for 3 years and you’ve gotten used to the lifestyle of the ponies- Peace and quiet, with no conflicts. You like that.

But... You couldn’t help but feel like something is missing.

As you keep on thinking about what exactly that something is, Twilight Sparkle slowly lands on the cloud behind you, giving a warm smile like she always does.

“You’ve picked a pretty nice time to talk,” She says.

You turn around, and grinned at her.

“I convey my thoughts better when I’m relaxed. This is perfect.”

She comes and sits next to you closely. She gives out a notable blush.

“Twi?”

“Yes?”

“I... I wanna ask you something.”

She looks intrigued.

“Wh-What do you think about me? I never asked this and I was curious.”

She tilts her head to the side, feeling a bit confused about your little question.

“What’s going on?”

“Nothing. I just want to know how you think about me, being my best friend and all.”

“Well, Ash,” Twilight replies, “I think... After all this time, you’ve always been such a kind, helpful and loving friend. It’s wonderful to have a friend like you around. I can see you have all the different elements of harmony in you personality and that’s a great thing to have. We all can trust you. My people wouldn’t hate you, I can be sure of that.”

You nod.

“Though shy, you were willing to show me who you truly are. And over time, you opened up to others, too. I’m really proud of you as a friend. I... *chuckles* I’m pretty shy when I’m hanging out with you too, being a princess with a human, after all. But to be honest, being with my friends, who I love so much, is what makes my life happy and great. I feel so... Joyful, after meeting so many great friends.”

She leans into your shoulder.

“Especially you.”

You turn to her with a blush.

“Huh?”

“Ash, you”re one of the sweetest people I know. I know you belong on Earth, but I wish you would stay and keep us company. You know our friendship’s unbreakable. And I realise that, too. You mean... A lot, to me personally, Ash. All this time, I’ve been trying to search for... A unique friend, And...”

You smile. She has broken your cover. You took her hoof and sighed.

“Then I came along.”

“Someone more willing to seek for friendship than I do,” She commented. “That was what I first thought of you. Now, three years are history. But I loved every second we’re spending time together. Why it was you, I don’t know. But I’m glad we met. If we didn’t, *chuckles* I won’t be here tonight, asking you the exact question you have on your mind.”

You gasp. She giggles and hugs you tightly.

“So?”

“Are you kidding, Twi?”

“Nope!”

“You... You really want to be my girlfriend? I-I... I don’t know what to say...”

She rubs your cheek with a hoof.

“I always knew you’re a big softie when it came to me. So many clues are indicating you have a crush on me. I was a princess so I rejected the idea at first, no offense. But lately... I couldn’t help falling into the love river.”

She holds your hand affectionately and give your cheek a light kiss.

“I love you, Ash.”

You grin widely at the contact. This is the first time anyone outside your family has ever kissed you. Yet here you are- Above the clouds, receiving a loving kiss from none other than your best friend.

“*blissful sigh* How do you read my mind so well, Twi?”

“*chuckles* Pinkie could tell. And she secretly told me you were always muttering about confessing your feelings to me.”

“What!?”

You both have a big laugh.

“Well,” You say, “I would never say no to being your sweetheart.”

“Really?”

You touch her shoulder.

“I know you’re not experienced with love, but I’m sure we’ll crack the puzzle with each other. Love, will be a fruitful adventure for us. Bonded together.”

Twilight lets out a tear from her eye. You let one out too.

“You’ll be with me always, won’t- Mmm!”

You silenced her with a big kiss on the lips. She sighs blissfully, in complete surprise. She leans into the kiss and wraps her hooves around your neck. You embrace each other, rocking side-to-side. Once you let go, you were crying tears of joy. You never even dreamed of seeing her in the past. But now... You’re Twilight’s sweetheart.

“You said something?” You stutter out.

“Will you always be with me, Ash?”

“Of course,” You reply. “How could I even live without being with the pony I love the most?”

“Oh, stop it, please. *chuckles* I’m not too keen on being romantic, you know that.”

You snicker and pressed the side of your shoulder upon Twilight’s, and wrapping her neck with your arm. You start to playfully tickle her face with your fingers slowly moving up.

“If we’re gonna be a couple, you gotta know how to be cheesy,” You say, slowly starting to break into half-sing and half-speech mode. “Be flirty and tease me affectionately. Learn how to catch the feeling of being personal with somepony else. It’s hard to take in, but you’ll get used to it.”

Twilight giggles and blushes as she nuzzles against your arm. As she turns to face you, she did a hair flip.

“Show me what you got,” You ask her.

She smiles as she looks at the stars, now that it’s nighttime. “These stars are pretty, but never as handsome as you. Oh, and how sweet and kind you are- No other stallion matches you, Ash. You should be glad I’m a princess and I accepted your lovely request- Dating royalty can only be described as a dream come true.”

“Better.”

“Mmm, you know what would make this much more special?” She chuckles, “Is if under the stars, I get to kiss you. Come on, you know you want it~”

She proceeded to lean over to try and kiss you. You tease her back by tilting your body.

“Yeaaaaaaah. That would do. You could’ve been more natural.”

Twilight blushes and turns away from you. “I’ll try to improve it. We can act like normal friends if we want to, though. I think I’ll be more comfortable with that.”

“Sure.”

You shuffle along the clouds to hug Twilight from the back. You were taller than her, so you thought it would be funny for you to nuzzle against her head. As your head slide across and back upon her, Twilight continues to titter and hum at the soothing action.

But that came to a halt when she tried to stand up, and you lost balance. You both fall onto the clouds.

“Ahhhhh~” You sigh happily. “You’re so so so soft. I can cuddle with you like this all night.”

She turns over to give a kiss, which you gladly accept and lean into. The contact lasted for quite a while, and you both tingled each other’s hearts with frequent giggles and hums. Especially when you tried to pick her up and roll over.

“I’ve always loved you, Twilight. I just never found the courage to say it.”

She looks at you and puts a hoof under your chin.

“Why? I’m your best friend, remember?”

“I’m just... So worried about the fact you thought I’d be annoying at times. I try to stick around with you so much that I started feeling like I spend way too much time with you, more than what I think you would want.”

“Annoying?” She gasps. “How could you say that?”

“Well, I’ve been through some friendships online. Over time, they didn’t really reply to what I say. I thought they were thinking I was starting to get a little annoying. So that’s why I wanted to make sure you really did love me back first before I confessed. You know I don’t like being awkward.”

Twilight snuggles close to you.

“Of course I love you back. Under one condition.”

“Anything.”

“You’ll let me annoy you back with knowledge since you hate school.”

You make a face decisively proving that you’re not satisfied.

“I’ll take some weekly cuddles with you for it~” You winked at her.

“*laughs* It’s a deal.”

The two of you nuzzle your noses on each other’s, and wrap yourselves in a hug. Her wings around your body gave you a sense of warmth and love. As you stroke her mane and fur, she feels a sense of playfulness and tenderness from you.

She’s a friend to you no more. She’s your partner.

“When are you free?” You ask.

“Hmmm, next Friday night. Date already, I suppose?”

You give her a kiss, and rolled your eyes.

“Ugh, I hate how good your telepathy is.”