• Published 17th Oct 2018
  • 516 Views, 4 Comments

Sparkle - Inactive Pone



A Compilation of moments between a human and a pony princess.

  • ...
12
 4
 516

6.Clarity

On the same afternoon.


You follow Twilight along the hallways of the Canterlot Castle to meet up with Princess Celestia. The royal princess of the sun has expressed her interest in you as a human, and invites you to have some quality chit-chat. Along the way to the castle, however, you can’t help but notice the dozens of ponies who look to you in surprise and a hint of fear. Even the Royal Guard got suspicious. But, with Twilight, you enter the castle with no problem.

Of course, Celestia’s in her throne room at the moment. Twilight knows the way, so she took you there.

“Are you nervous?” She asks you, winking.

You blush. “Don’t tease me like that, Twi. You know I am.”

“*giggles* Because we’re getting close. Hopefully you won’t faint, haha.”

She turns the corner, leading to the door to the throne room. With every step, you feel your heart beating faster. Your princess friend doesn’t seem to have a problem, though, and put a wing around you as you knocked on the giant door with its gold handle.

“Just be yourself,” Twilight tells you. “She’s really nice, don’t worry.”

You nod and she opens the doors for you. Inside, your eyes dart around at the beauty of the interior’s design. You’ve Seen it on the show, but animation and real life definitely have their own differences. Sitting on her golden throne, was the one adored by many- Princess Celestia.

Twilight steps in front of you.

“Your highness,” She bows to her. “This is Ash. My new human friend.”

She steps back and you naturally went down on one knee, bowing to the regal ruler. You look up at her with glee and a hint of shyness. She notices this and giggles, stepping down the steps to her rightful place. Now she is standing right in front you. Literally.

“*giggles* Greetings, Ash. I’ve heard a lot about you from princess Twilight.” She says. She motions you to stand up. “It really is a pleasure to meet another member of Frisk’s kind.”

She offers a hoof. You shake it with absolute care with your hand.

“The honor was mine, your highness,” You reply.

“Please, fellow one. I’m not that kind of princess or queen that you told Twilight about. I tend to get more... casual, while keeping my royal personality. I can see you’re tense, don’t worry. You may treat me as a friend.”

You nod with a grin. She treats you like an ally already!

“So... May I call you just Celestia?”

“Of course. Now, Ash, I was thinking we could take a stroll around the Canterlot Castle as we talk. Is that alright with you? Or do you prefer to chat in one place?”

You tilt your head as you think. “A tour around the palace will be nice. You coming, Twilight?”

“Sure! I finished my work for today early so we can spend time together. I’ll follow along.”



You end up getting yourself into a tour (More of a chat) for about an hour as you share your unique cultures with the princesses. You did stop mid-way at the Canterlot Gardens to rest, but other than those 15 minutes, most of the time you spend was wandering around the castle. You begin to notice little details about Equestria compared to your world- The weather was noticeably nicer and cooler than you thought. It seemed much more peaceful and less crowded. It just seemed really interesting that they’re living in such a pleasant place.

“So... Where’s your sister?” You ask.

“Luna?” Celestia turns at you. “Oh, I did tell her about you, but she said that she was a bit busy. Though, she did say she is interested and would love to meet you another time.”

“I see. Sorry if that was personal. I get awkward when talking with others.”

“It’s okay.”

Twilight nudges Celestia with her wing as they roam around the hallways of the east wing. Celestia bends down to hear her pupil whispering. She gives a nod.

“May I ask something, Ash?” Celestia enquires.

“Yes?”

“Do you keep secrets well?”

“Hmm, not really. It slips out a little easily sometimes.”

Twilight sighs.

“There is something we want to tell you, Ash, but I’m afraid you might spoil it. It’s... It’s something you’ve asked me before and something that must’ve left you wondering for a while.

The answer to that comes to your head in just 3 seconds.

“Okay, If it’s that,” You reply, “I will Pinkie Promise with my own soul and everything I own that I will not spoil it before you say it’s okay to talk about it. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. ’Kay?”

Twilight and Celestia look at each other.

“*breathes* Alright. We trust you.” Twilight nudges Celestia with her wing again as the latter turns into another hallway that you’ve never seen on the show before. You follow behind closely. In the hallway were stained glass paintings that are never-before-seen by you. They seemed to show... A human? With Twilight Sparkle alongside her. Your memory rolls back to when your friend said Frisk was her best friend and partner in the past.

“Do you know about Frisk’s backstory with princess Twilight?” Celestia asks.

“I do. Is that what these paintings are telling us?”

She nods, then points to a specific one on the wall. It seems like the world of Equestria and planet Earth were combined into one planet through a portal. Under it, on their respective sides, is Frisk and Twilight.

“A while ago, Starlight Glimmer found a way using portals to connect Equestria with your world. Not too long after, they decided to allow some parts of human technology in to benefit the lives of the ponies. We haven’t fully opened our borders yet, but we are looking to benefit from the help of Frisk’s country.”

Twilight carries on. “One part of the technology we received was the internet. Through it, and with the recent feature on our texting application, I managed to contact other people. And that’s how I met you.”

And then, suddenly, all your confusions were made clear.

“So you do have our technology?” You question.

“Some, not all,” Celestia answers. “We want to take this idea one step at a time.”

You nod as they continued walking and you followed.

“By the way, Twilight, sorry if I sound a bit racist, but how exactly are you typing everything when you have four big hooves instead of fingers?”

She looks at you, giggling.

“I have this weird pen-thing that I use to push the keys.”

“Stylus.”

“Yeah, that.”



After you’re done with meeting Celestia and bid farewell, you and Twilight boarded the train back to Ponyville. It was still the afternoon at this point of time, and you still had some things to do in Equestria, including meeting the rest of the mane six and having fun with them, but majorly, you felt like spending time with just your best friend.

When you sat next to Twilight, You immediateky start blushing again. She seemed bored and starts staring at the view outside the train. Because of this, you want to catch her attention. You’re bored anyway.

“Twilight?”

She flips her hair and looks at you.

“Mhmm?”

You blush before you say something.

“Thanks for spending time with me today. I don’t go out much, let alone with friends.”

“Really? Haha, you’re missing out. I know about many things only because I explore Equestria. It’s hard to learn new things when you stay in the same place for so long.”

“True, True,” You reply. “*sigh* I don’t want to return home, to be honest. I love this place already. And I love hanging out with you, too. Being at home feels... So lonely. I always wished for a friend like you to hang out with in real life all the time. Yet... I’m gonna have to leave soon.”

You look down. Twilight just smiles and wraps a wing around you.

“*chuckles* Why do you think I wouldn’t try and find a way for us to be together in real life all the time?”

You turn to her, surprised.

“What do you mean?”

She chuckles. “You told me where you live this morning. I remembered it, and Starlight helped me find the exact coordinates of your house in the human world. Using the same method, she should’ve helped me place down a portal right in your apartment right about now.”

“Say what!?”

She gives out a friendly laugh and squeaks as you hug her. Soon, you felt embarrassed- For doing that so suddenly. To your lovely surprise, Twilight opens her hooves and wings wide as she brings you in for a tight hug. You both share a laugh, shuffling in your embrace.

“You wanted to be friends with me, and I don’t think I can do that to it’s fullest if we keep only chatting online. So, I tried my best to let us talk face-to-face. Besides, you love to chat with me.”

You sniff and rubbed her head kindly. She blushes and grins at the action.

“Thanks, Twi. This is... Just amazing. It means a lot, too.”

“*giggles* Awww, you’re welcome. I wanted to hang out with you too, that’s why I made it.”

Once you let go, you realize the train has just arrived at Ponyville. You step off alongside your friend, and went off to meet the mane six, before ending the day and returning to the human world.