• Published 17th Oct 2018
  • 516 Views, 4 Comments

Sparkle - Inactive Pone



A Compilation of moments between a human and a pony princess.

  • ...
12
 4
 516

2. Introduction

One week later.

“So how did you know about us, Ash?”

“What do you mean?”

“When we first met, I tested your knowledge of my world. You seem to know a lot about us. How so?”

It’s been a week since you’ve met Twilight. You’ve been texting with her a lot a lot, to the point that you’ll be so bored without her online.

“Well, it’s pretty complicated, Twilight,” You say to her. “I don’t know if you’ll understand with all the human technology and all.”

“It’s okay. I know how humans are like. I went to Canterlot High, remember?”

You chuckle at that.

“Oh, right,” You titter. “So... We have this show, this cartoon, named My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. It’s set in Equestria. Since you’re confirmed to be real, I’m willing to bet your world is real too?”

Twilight was confused. “Yes, that’s true. But... In your world... how am I just a character? Isn’t there a human version of Everypony?”

“You see, that’s the fictional human world. Meaning it’s not the real human world.”

“Ohhhhh.”

It was then you have a very interesting question- How in the world did Twilight manage to contact you anyway? You were always confused at the fact they have human technology.

“Twilight?”

“Yes?”

“How did you even contact me in the first place?”

Twilight thought for a bit, then said:

“S-Sorry. I can’t tell you just yet. My friend who helped me do so told me to keep our way of communicating with you a secret. It’s just... *sigh* I don’t know if I can trust you enough just yet.”

You sigh at her answer but smile anyway.

“It’s okay. I know we only became friends a week ago, it’s normal. Tell me another day when you feel comfortable, alright?”

“Mhmm, deal,” Twilight says. “Oh, by the way... I always see these emoji things that I can type. How do I use them exactly? Ha, my friend didn’t tell me.”

“That?” You ask. “You can use them for expressing emotions and all. Just toggle the keyboard to emoticon. Then choose whatever emoji you want to send depending on how you feel.”

Twilight chuckles. “That seems interesting. Like this? 😏”

“Mhmm! 😉”

“Awww some of them are so cute!” Twilight squeaks. Then she starts spamming random emojis. You start laughing.

“Okay, Okay,” You laugh. “Enough, Twi.”

“Alright, fine. Hey, you know me well, but I don’t really know much about you, Ash. 🤔 Tell me a little bit about yourself.”

Upon the question, you went into deep thought. You didn’t really have much to talk about- Either that, or you’ll make Twilight crazy over your opinions on studying or over human knowledge. You’ve known about her for a long time. You know what she’s like. She’s a knowledge frantic. Plus, you weren’t keen on friendship. You’re isolated by your peers.

But on the plus side, she was very friendly and you came to the conclusion you both will hit it off just fine.

“Ash?”

“Yeah, I’m here,” You reply. “Well, I’m a 15-year old student. Unlike you ponies, our curriculum on certain subjects is different. So I’m learning a few things that you might not know. I’m just a normal guy, that’s all.”

“Well, I think having me as a friend makes you different from the crowd.”

“*giggles* I guess. This sounds weird, but I’ll try to make it sound normal- I’ve known about you a long time because of the show. I actually really wanted a friend like you. But I’m pretty isolated at school. I get bullied a lot by my peers. *sigh* That’s just one reason I don’t like school, no offense. It’s just... I don’t know much about friendship before I heard about you and your friends.”

Twilight felt bad.

“Really? I’m sorry to hear that. But... Why give up on friendship so easily?”

“It’s a long story to why this came to be,” You explain. “I just.. Don’t like being bad. We humans have a darker mindset than ponies. We are greedy. Hateful. Even aggressive. Sadly, I was targeted by this kind of people. I get bossed around often. No leadership, no escaping teasing, and no way to express myself."

“*gasp* What?” Twilight asks. “That’s horrible! I’m so sorry!”

“No worries. I’ve gotten used to it.”

“No!” The pony cries. “That’s wrong! I could see how you wouldn’t want to be friends with them- But the way they treat you is just cruel! We ponies will never treat each other like that!”

You let out a frown. But then, you let out a smile.

“Th-Thanks for caring about me,” You say. “It means a lot. I always hope to bring justice and maybe that’s why I’m getting targeted. Maybe... Maybe our friendship will help me forget my fears. You’re kinda the first to reach out to me for some time. Even better, you’re a princess of Friendship.”

“I beg you, teach me the ways.”

“Huh?”

“Friendship! What you do best!”

She thought for a bit. A minute later she decided to respond.

“I could, but we’ll have to wait till we meet. I think doing friendship stuff with each other face-to-face is much better than here. That okay with you, Ash?”

“Of course, Twilight. Besides, it’s so easy to lie about your feelings when you’re online like this. Don’t worry, I’m not lying about being thankful and happy that I’m friends with you. I will never do that.

“*laughs* I know you wouldn’t. Now, the last time we chatted- I asked you for photos around your neighborhood and we’re going to chat about that- You got them?”

“Mhmm! Here you go...”