• Published 17th Oct 2018
  • 516 Views, 4 Comments

Sparkle - Inactive Pone



A Compilation of moments between a human and a pony princess.

  • ...
12
 4
 516

17.Change

*Ding-Dong*

There go the giant bells, signalling the start of a life-changing ceremony.

Standing in front of all your closest family and friends, you patiently wait for your love to come over to the scene. Of course, for this special occasion, you were dressed fantastically. You stood next to Princess Celestia herself, who will be the one officiating your marriage. On both sides of her, you can see Twilight’s best friends. Most of them already started crying before the ceremony had begun. Very likely because they’re proud of her.

Though your mind was only set on thinking about the one thing you’ll be saying in this ceremony, your heart beats fast. You are marrying a princess of Equestria. To make things even crazier, this event is broadcasted live throughout the entire pony nation, as well as for all the ones waiting right outside the Canterlot Castle, waiting for the couple to come out.

Looking through the crowd at that moment, you see a lot of familiar faces. You can see some of Twilight’s Students from her school have came to witness the moment. Ponies you sometimes hang out with in Ponyville came, too. Twilight’s old friends turned up, even Moon Dancer! And of course, you can’t miss Twilight’s family, including Cadance and her daughter princess Flurry Heart.

Funny enough, she was chosen to be the flower child since she’s a bit older now, but she passed on the chance.

Standing there, wearing a suit and being prepared to wear that wedding ring, is something you’ve wanted all your life. But never for a second before you met her, that you’d thought it’ll be like this. Not only will you marry royalty, which kinda makes you prince, but this event will stay in everyone’s mind. Everyone will know about what happened today. All of this took around seven years. However, to you, the time doesn’t matter. The only thing left to do to complete your little love story with her, is about to happen.

You’re about to marry Princess Twilight.



The wedding music starts.

The doors open, and in comes your most beloved friend. Wearing an amazing, white gown for the event, she smiles extremely happily as she steps close. You nervously smile back at her. All the people in the room were filling with excitement in their hearts- And hopes she would say yes.

But in your heart, you already know her answer.

She steps up to the front, to face you directly in the eye. She cries a single tear, before softly chuckling. You blush like crazy, as her smile gets bigger from what’s about to happen.

At last the music stops. It was time.

“Mares and Gentlecolts,” Celestia says with a relatively loud voice. “We have all gathered here on this bright amazing morning to witness the beautiful marriage of a wonderful couple. This particular love story is one that I’m genuinely amazed about, and this is the very first time a cross-race marriage will be made official.”

Everyone in the room nods.

“The groom, Ash, met his love seven years ago through human technology. Amazingly, they started to get along extremely well, and I too, as a ruler, was impressed by their connection. Though they have been through their ups and downs in life, they always stuck together through it all. Their love for each other was absolutely incredible. Nothing could’ve stood between them- Not quarrels, not injury, and not time. Not only do I congratulate him today, but I am also pleased to also see my talented protégé, Princess Twilight Sparkle, be a part of his wonderful story.”

Looking down, Twilight could already see her parents crying. So are her friends.

“Love is a test of a pair’s bond and connection. Most fall apart early on. But these two would not let any test get in the way of each other. Even if they had to risk themselves for the other as a sacrifice. This, is what true love is about. Though my student has never experienced love in the past, Ash captured her heart perfectly with his. With devotion, passion and determination, he was able to get to today. To all of the ones who were able to join us today, and many more who unfortunately couldn’t, Ash and Twilight’s love story leave us all with a message of the power and magic of love.”

In the midst of the silence, Pinkie Pie breaks down into tears. Twilight just chuckles and goes over to comfort her with a brief hug. When she calmed down, she returns to you, and she signals to Celestia to continue.

“*clears throat* Sorry about that,” She apologizes. “As I was saying, if any of you in this room at this very moment have any objections to the marriage of our happy couple today, please speak now, or forever hold your peace.”

Before the ceremony, you’ll be worried at how they wouldn’t trust you to marry her. But, to your surprise, no one raises their hoof. They all smiled, in fact. You gasp and wipe a tear off your eye.

“Very well,” Celestia says. “Then, to all of our beloved guests today, and all the people of Equestria...”

She turns to you.

“Ash, do you solemnly swear that you will forever love and protect Princess Twilight, and will you take this mare to be your loving wife forever?”

Upon the question, you needed no time to think at all. You’ve wanted to say this since the very beginning.

“*chuckles* I certainly do, your Highness.”

She smiles and nods. Then she turns to Twilight- And this was the moment of truth.

“Princess Twilight, do you swear to love Ash, and take this human to be your loving husband for life?”

She goes into deep thought, closing her eyes. A minute later, she looks around at everyone in the room, looks at the broadcast camera, then turns back to you with the sweetest face.

She cried, and said it.

“*sobs* I do!”

Everypony in the room cheers in absolute excitement and joy. Celestia giggles at this very moment, and she has to officiallize it first. So, she helps to calm Everypony down before moving on.

“May we have the rings?”

Just like he did once, Spike, Twilight’s lovely assistant, brings out the wedding rings for you and Twilight. When Celestia places one ring on Twilight’s horn, she gets a little nervous and blushes a little as she turns to you. You chuckle, and hold out your hand, signalling which finger you want her to put the ring on.

Afterwards, the words you’ve wanted to hear since the day you met, finally gets spoken.

“I’m pleased to pronounce you Husband And Wife.”

As everyone- Including the ones outside the venue, waiting, cheers in absolute excitement and many of them were giving a huge applause. The two of you look at each other, with nothing but pure joy. You step close to give each other a loving hug and a very strong kiss on the lips. You even picked her up with a chuckle.

It was at this moment, something very interesting happened.

The moment you break your kiss, you started... Changing. Everyone in the crowd stops and stares at you with surprise, shock, and some with a tiny bit of worry. Magic flares levitate you in mid-air, and blind your surroundings. Your hands and legs turned into pairs of hooves. You can feel your body going through a major change, and you sprouted a beautiful pair of wings and a magnificent horn.

As soon you open your eyes, everyone gasps with amazement. You look at yourself- Then at Celestia.

“Is this... Supposed to happen?”

Celestia was speechless- Twilight was speechless, and Everypony else were speechless as well.

“*gasp* Ash...” Twilight gasps. “You... How was that possible?”

“I... I don’t know,” You tell her. “Wh-Why am I suddenly an alicorn?”

And all of a sudden, everyone started chattering about something fishy going on. Celestia was worried, so she had to speak up.

“Be calm, Everypony,” She calls. “I’m sure there must be some explanation to this phenomenon. Don’t worry, everything will be fine.”

Before she moves on, Twilight pounces on the chance to say something, as you continue to admire yourself, looking just like the character you designed yourself as back in the old days.

“If I may,” Twilight interrupts, “I would like to speak a few words upon this situation.”

She instantly becomes the center of attention.

“You see, Ash and I have always been very different in many ways. Most specifically, he’s a human and I’m a pony. It leads to a lot of very unique challenges in our friendship.”

She turns to you.

“But, we were able to work past those differences with time, and help ourselves to adapt to each other’s ways of living and thinking. I know it’s hard to transition from one race to another. I’ve experienced what it’s like too. That’s what friends are for. I’ve always encouraged my friend to try new things, while he encouraged me to do the same. I know some of you may doubt our success as a couple, but truthfully, our differences won’t break us apart.”

Twilight walks closer to you, holding up your head.

“What you said to me once can’t be more correct, Ash,” Twilight says. “Love comes from the most unexpected ways. Even two people from two completely different worlds, personalities and psychological beliefs, can bond together if they give each other a chance. Who knows? You might just run into your future lover.”

She gives you a light kiss on the lips. You smile as your muzzles touch. Everypony starts to applaud once more at what the Princess of Friendship said- And it only gets louder when you deepen the kiss. The moment you let go, Celestia nods at you both, as you gently rub Twilight’s head.

“Now, sweetheart...” You say, taking her hoof, “Everypony’s waiting for us, no?”

“*chuckles* Indeed. Let’s go, buddy.”