• Published 22nd Jul 2018
  • 377 Views, 11 Comments

Wandering Stallion - Myth_Fiction



The Elements of Harmony help with friendship, who takes care of the rest?

  • ...
 11
 377

Not the Same

As Myth walked through Manehattan, he saw something he didn't like. One of the large skyscrapers were unsupported and Myth knew it was about to fall. It started to fall. Civilians were screaming as they scrambled about. Myth changed into human form under his cloak as he pushed onto the building as much as he could, slowly stopping it's descent, and starting it's ascent. When he was sure it was fully upward he shouted his Thu'um.

"IIZ GRON NUS!" Myth shouted at the side he was pushing and ice formed as a support beam. While he kept support, he looked to the nearest pony, a unicorn with a mint green coat, light blue/white mane, and a lyre for a cutie mark.

"Hey!" he shouted gaining her attention.

"Me?" she asked.

"Yes you! Go find a crew to help with this mess!" Myth ordered.

"U-um, yes sir," the pony said as she galloped off.

"MUL QAH DIIV!" Myth exclaimed as he felt even more power enter his body, making the building feel lighter. A strange transparent armor covered his frame as well. He heard the scream of a mare as he looked up to see a pony dangling from a window, around ten stories up. Focusing, he made a copy of the armor appear beside him, and then it went to climb up the building. The mare fell, and the armor jumped and caught her, but as she landed, she landed on top of the armor, making it disappear.

Conveniently a construction crew came with the green pony, who were unicorns. They used their magic to hold the building in place as they placed actual fortifications, allowing Myth to step back, quickly changing to pony to hide his human form. After this happened, there were cheers flooding the streets, as news ponies, photographers, and miscellaneous crowded around Myth, but right before he was trapped he used a Thu'um.

"TIID KLO UL!" Myth shouted as to the ponies around, it looked like he was just suddenly gone, but to Myth, he saw time go to a stand still. He quickly made his escape, going to the edge of the city, and when he fully left the city, time moved forward at normal speed. He then looked to the skies, to see the city of clouds moving across the night sky of Equestria. He then unfurled wings larger than Celestia's, with feathers the color of gold.


As Rarity was walking the streets of Manehatten, she saw in a stores front window's T.V. the news of what transpired that evening was being played.

"And everypony is evac... Wait, what? Quick zoom in! As you can see, an unnamed stallion is lifting the building, with just brute strength alone-" she was interrupted by the stallion's shout.

"IIZ GRON NUS!" the stallion shouted as a pillar of ice was formed on the side of the sky scraper holding up the building. Rarity knew, well "knew," only one pony that could speak that language. She needed to tell Twilight of this, hopefully so that they can find out how Myth can even speak the supposed "dragon tongue."


Myth arrived to the city of the skies, Cloudsdale, and looked around to find the location of interest, the Weather Factory. Unfortunately, the supposed day that the certain event would happen would include the rainbow maned mare. He rushed into the factory and ran along the corridors of the soon cataclysmic building. He ran along many rooms, some containing flammable chemicals. As he finally arrive upon the room of interest he saw the foolish mare messing with devices that she honestly had no idea did what. It was a new piece of the factory, for what? To easily make more rainbows.

"Stop!" Myth shouted with the strength of a mountain. He was too late as the mare flipped a switch she shouldn't have, right as she turned in surprise. The chemicals inside heated up heavily and Myth, with a growl of annoyance, rushed and grabbed Rainbow as the tubes exploded, flames following them as Myth used a shout.

"WULD RU GUT!" Myth yelled as he used the human form, with wind in his veins, as he sped quickly down corridors, with some of the rooms at the sides exploding with the flames climbing along down the corridor. He was able to escape in time, but the flames weren't his worries, it was what the flames would attract the undesirable entity he was worried about. He dropped the idiotic mare on the ground, with an "Oof." He quickly changed back to pony form as he leveled an annoyed glare on Rainbow Dash as she stood up. She noticed it as she bent her head in embarrassment.

"Um, my bad?" she said with a light chuckle. Myth only shook his head.

"Why?" he .asked, awaiting the creature that would come.

"Well, I came for a visit, but saw that new area of the factory, and got curious. It's not my fault that that would explode," she said, trying to defend herself.

"Don't fuck with shit you know nothing about," Myth said, turning around to look to the skies in anticipation.

"Hey, how did you even know that would happen? I was sure no pony saw me go in there," Rainbow questioned. It was true that she sneaked into the secret section unnoticed, so how could Myth know she would even be there. But it would end up unanswered as a roar pierced the sky. Myth, knowing he would stand less of a chance in pony form, changed into human form. Rainbow gasped finally seeing Myth, being even twice the size.

A dragon soared over the view of the factory, this one having black and purple scales with mottled white spots on the wings, and this one had thicker, more curved horns. As it soared, sensing the powerful strength of the explosion, seeking the one that caused it. It hovered in the sky, scanning its eyes over the clouds, seeing the accursed one. Myth's sky blue eyes changed to gold.

Myth grabbed his cloak and pulled it off himself, revealing his bulking frame is no joke. He had on some kind of cybernetic armor, made out of the finest of metals (Dwarven). Without anything hiding his head, he had blonde hair, with scars running down his face, and face paint of a red line going over his right eye. On his back, was a sword. It was composed of metal plates going diagonal, the upper points stopping at the middle pointing upward, in a (^) formation. For the guard, was a cylindrical piece, and on the circles of both sides, was a symbol. It held the hourglass shape with a line down the middle, the same with the pommel. On the metallic handle was a fabric that wrapped around the grip like that of a katana. There were spots that were placed to hold each finger perfectly.

“Dovahkiin..." the dragon growled. The dragon and Myth stared hard and long at each other, before the dragon roared, and soared towards Myth's direction, and Myth gave a roar himself as he unfurled his large golden wings, and soared to the dragon's direction, with this battle being the first of many.

Comments ( 11 )

Ok, to anyone and everyone who played the game and are going, "These shouts were never in the game!" Well you'd be correct about combination. The words of power can be organized into any order for a different effect, as to how "Wuld" was not with, "Nah Kest" Now, for the effect of Time Slow, it's said that to use the words of power you need to have a deep understanding of the words, more than the definition. Let's just say, Myth had a lot of spare time on his hands/hooves. With that much meditation, he gained much power in each word, and is even able to use the words consecutively. Also, I'm doing this in the comments since the A/N box isn't really working.

9091235 Must be a bug in the system. Also, that DOES make sense as Myth the Dragonborn doesn’t have to stick to the vanila shouts. He can make new ones just from pretty much the words he learned over the years from Skyrim. I’m gonna go on a limb and assume that he’s older than he looks.

9093707
You'd be right. He had plenty of time to meditate with all those years.

9445112
Hold on, I'm working on other stories, and I may have writers block. I should've put this down already, but the stories are only ideas I myself haven't seen in my long look at FimFiction.

9445350
Man this is only dragonborn ponified oh men

9445355
An ancient dragonborn, one that has mastered the thu'um. So much so, he can change his own body. You say OP, I say, in this world it was either overpowered, or underpowered, and I chose the high road.

9445364
Remind me of skyrim cause i already Have three character

9445364
Update please this already a year mah men where tf are you

9534913
You actually want more?

Login or register to comment