• Published 17th Jul 2018
  • 457 Views, 11 Comments

Fighting the Past - Citius



A stallion depressed about his broken love revisits the past by singing songs.

  • ...
3
 11
 457

Quick turn of events

I agreed that everything was my fault. It was my fault for betraying everypony. It was my fault for breaking the rules…. And it was my fault for leaving Rainbow. But, I need to start forgetting these….. She has a husband to be with, lots of ponies who adore her, and she needs to focus on being the element of loyalty.

You hanging in there buddy?

I sat on the backseat of the train with different other ponies who have finished from the party. “I’ll be okay… I’ll be okay…” I repeated in my head.

I’m here to take care of you…. Or tell what’s right or what’s wrong. Being the ethical one here.

I vaguely smiled. With a newfound determination, I looked out into Luna’s moon, bright stars giving light to the further galaxy. “I said it before and I’ll say it again. I won’t let something like this stop me from moving.”

The train began to move, the sound of the horn almost deafening as always. Canterlot slowly got out of vision in quick seconds before entering through the tunnels. I closed my eyes and sighed as the day was pretty much the most exhausting I’ve ever had in 3 years.

“Oh my, Dan! What are you doing here?” A familiar voice called out to me.

I opened my eyes and faced a lavender unicorn with straight purple bangs.

“Twilight…. Hey, I thought you were in the party?” I asked in confusion.

I thought she was supposed to be with her “Best friend” you know? Attending her special day and stuff is kinda the thing to do.

“Well I was just going to go back home to grab something until I noticed you here.” Twilight stated.

“Umm… Okay.” I said as I turned my head to look out the window.

“Hey…. Can I sit with you? I need to tell you something.” Twilight asked with a worried tone.

I looked at her with a confused look. “Sure…” I said.

I scooted to the left to give her enough room to sit and just enough for me to spread my legs.

“So, what did you want to ask?” I said as I continued to look through the window.

“Look, you might have had a heartbreak after watching Rainbow being next to another stallion. But please Dan…. You need to come back to Ponyville…” Twilight placed a hoof on my shoulder.

I turned to her with a staggering glare. “Why? Why do I need to come back?”

Twilight didn’t say anything for seconds but eventually spoke again. “When you first came in Ponyville, you were the one who lived up the place. You helped us when we were down and even got us to expirience true love with our special somepony. I was very mad at Princess Celestia for banishing you. I wanted to bring you back and reach out.... But, I can’t fight against my own mentor....” Twilight now overshadowed with shame and worry.

I sighed and placed my hoof on her shoulder. “It’s not your fault, Twilight. I really want to blame everything unto me…. Leaving Ponyville to save just one pony… I mean, what can I do? I’m going against the Princess of the Sun and the Princess of the Moon. Like hell I could’ve done anything.” I said plainly.

“But it’s not your fault! Being forced to forsake your own home is nothing but-But-buT!” She tried to find words to suit her sentence. I tapped my hoof on her shoulder. She looked at me with worryingly.

I smiled weakly at her. “I’ll....I’ll be fine Twilight. Don’t worry about me. Right now, I just need to get some sleep. I promise you that I will always be there, no matter what you need.” I said as I let go of her shoulder.

Sobs began to come from the Princess of Friendship. Tears came flowing down her eyes, frowning and oblivious to the amount of stares she was getting.

OOOOHHH SNAP! DAN JUST MADE ANOTHER MARE CRY!

“Why…?” She said softly.

“What?” I said confused.

Why do you always act like nothing has happened!?” She snapped.

My eyes went wide from her sudden outburst. She was angry, sad, and disappointed. She gritted her teeth and looked at me fiercely.

“Just why!? Why do you always not do anything!?” She shouted, grabbing attention from most passengers. I was speechless, my mouth was wide open with no words coming out.

“I-“

“You what!? You couldn’t do anything!?? You’re letting something like this stop you from trying!? I thought you were better than this Dan! I thought you were there for everypony! I thought you were there for Rainbow Dash!!” She continued to unleash her rage.

I kept staring at her with a worried look. I then turned my gaze to the floor, unable to look at her anymore. The sobs came back to fill the air one more time.

Seconds passed and the only thing I could hear were her sobs and tears hitting the floor. It was an awkward moment. She awaited for my answer but nothing came out.

“I tried….” I finally said.

Twilight looked at me looking less angered and more curious. Tears still strolling down her cheek.

“I tried coming back to Ponyville countless of times but I was caught and sent back to Manehatten just as much…..” I said.

“But how? Why are you able to come in now?” She asked.

“Probably because they wanted to attend Rainbow’s wedding…. That is why I rendered the efforts and future tries to be pontless and useless….”

I looked at her, her lavender eyes meeting with my crimson red. “That is why the only way for me to move on is to forget.”

“You could have told us where you live! We could have helped you Dan, just as you helped us!”

I looked towards the window and sighed before looking back at her again. “I don’t want to rely on somepony else…”

“But why?” She looked at me with a worried look, her anger slowly fading.

“I….. I don’t know…. I always have that feeling that I could do everything myself. Relying on others would just slow me down the path.” I answered.

“But…. Getting help is just as normal as getting asked. Aren’t you that pony to help others?” She came to sit on my side.

“Yeah, and you’re right about that. I am a pony who helps others. I do this to make my own happiness from others. That is why I am happy as long as others are. Right now, Rainbow is having the time of her life, her marriage with….” Trying to figure out who the stallion she was with.

“Soarin….. His name is Soarin.” Twilight reminded me with an annoyed tone.

“As long as he makes her happy, I can be as well. That goes with the rest of you all.” I said before looking back into the night.

The train finally stopping in front of Ponyville train station.

“If that is really how you feel….. Then fine.” Twilight exits through the door but looks at me before getting out. “I want you to realize, Dan….. There are ponies who care about you.” Instantly she ran towards the big crystalline tree.

Tough love.

“Yeah….” I sighed.

The train moved again and was now headed towards Manehatten. This was nothing but an exhausting day and all I wanted to do was to get some rest. I don’t really care about the next day or the day after…. Because this day was by far the worst and will continue to ruin the rest of the days with these throbbing emotions.

Hours later, I made a stop at Manehatten station. I gave my ticket and quickly headed my way towards the hotel I stayed in.

“Back to square 1” I said as I went inside and walked towards my door. I stopped at a sign showing the room number ‘221’. I got my key out and opened it, revealing a room from which I left it. Tidy room with no dusts and organized bleongings. I noticed that my laundry came and my garbage can emptied.

Don’t you think its weird for ponies to come in your room to do these things? Won’t they like steal and stuff?

“We have cameras and owners. If one thing is missing I can complain and hopefully get my items back.” I sighed.

I dropped off my bag and quickly plummeted down unto my bed, breathing in the smell of my hair every time I slept on it. My consciousness quickly drifted off towards the darker places and found myself asleep.


The sky was bright and the sun was still high in the sky. Trees gave off their shadows to shield me from the brightness of the sun. I opened my map given to me by my parents.

“So….. Ponyville should be around this corner….” I said out loud as I followed the directions of the map.

Hey pal, long time no talk!

“Oh, hey. Didn’t know you would be up already.” I said.

You know, you can just use wings to fly instead of walk right? It saves you a lot of time and plus it gives off a good view of where you’re looking at.

“I was thinking of that but what if I hit something unexpected while holding the map in my face?”

….. I think you should consider that walking on ground does the same.

“……..” I opened my wings and flew straight to the sky and got into a decent height for me to look down on, “I never made any assumptions by the way. Just saying is all.”

Right……..

I flew for almost 30 minutes now and finally I can finally see the small village I was looking for. It was sandwiched in between two huge mountains. There were houses that looked very different from the rest such as one that resembles a cupcake, another resembling a huge tree in the middle of town.

While I was captivated by the view, a speedy rainbow trail passed, causing the intense wind to blow me away slightly.

What the hell?

I fixed my mane and made sure the map was still in grasp. I looked around to find the trail again only for it to disappear instantly.

Wha? How? Shouldn’t rainbows be easily seen!? OH MY GOD MY HEAD! I MEAN YOUR HEAD – I DON’t CARE ANYMORE!

I continued to look around in front but sighed as I give up on find it.

“Hey, where are you looking at?” A voice called out behind me.

I was startled by it and shifted into defensive mode with hooves out front. I turned around to see a cyan mare with rainbow colored mane staring at you her magenta eyes.

We continued to eye each other until she broke into laughter. Embarrassed, I pulled down my stance and blushed intensely.

“Hahahahaha! You should have seen the look on your face! Hahahaha!” She continued to laugh at my crappy reaction.

“Heheheh…” I mocked her laughing as you frowned.

“Whew, that was the best thing I’ve seen in days. Lit up my day instantly!” She swiped a tear of laughter.

“Anyway, I haven’t seen you around. Are you new here?” She asked.

“Ummm, yeah… I was going to move here due to some family problems back in my home town.” I answered.

“I see….” She turned around and inspected me like I was suspicious.

“I’m not from Clopton if your wondering.” I said.

“What? Oh no, I wasn’t looking at you if you were a criminal or a bad guy. I’m just assessing your wings.” She said as she touched my wings.

A slight tingly feeling surged through my body. Instantly, my wings were stone hard and a clear blush was plastered unto my face.

“Oh, sorry there buddy. I didn’t know you were this sensitive.” She laughed nervously with a blush on her face.

Before I calmed down my wings, she informed me something about joining a party at a place called ‘Sugarcube Corner’ for a welcoming party and instantly left right after.

“Wait….. I didn’t even get her name…” I said as my wings were back to normal again.

Does Danny boy here have a crush on rainbow mare?

“Continue teasing and I’m seriously going to hang myself.” I deadpanned.

Ok… Ok… Chill, just a joke bro.

I went around town, scanning through the place and getting greeted by many different kind ponies. I then found my house which was kind of similar to the others, just the sides being blue with a few scribble designs on it.

I brought down my things and quickly got familiar with the dining area, toilet, and bedroom. It was rather small but good enough for 1 pony to live in.

Seems about right.

I went out of my home and tried to get even more familiar with the place only to be met by a jolly pink mare bouncing ecstatically. She introduced herself to being ‘Pinkie Pie’ or how I would put it as ‘High on candies mare’. She too said something about a party.

Hosting a party already for a new guy huh? That’s pretty bizarre even for our standards.

“Being placed in a society where no pony cares. That’s about the right way to explain ordinary life.”

I checked the time to see 6 pm, telling me that the party shouldn’t be there until 7 pm. I assumed this because it was the time that most parties were usually held at from experience in the past.

I attended the party and was greeted by a mix of unpleasant and startling surprise where everypony jumpscare you in a dark room, almost giving you a heart attack.

I met Twilight who was the head of the ‘Golden Oak Library’, Applejack who was the owner and attender to the apples of ‘Sweet Apple Acres’, Fluttershy who was supposedly the ‘Animal Expert’ of Ponyville and takes care of mostly any animal she sees in danger, Rarity who was the fashionista who took care of the trending fashion of Ponyville, Pinkie who was the center of attention when it comes to ‘FUN’ lastly was Rainbow Dah who was the boastful mare of the ‘Fastest Flyer in Euqestria’. Together, they make the elements of harmony who defeated discord and Nightmare Night.

I greeted myself and hoped to get friendly with them all. But, I somehow managed to look at Rainbow most of the time throughout the party. Did I think it was weird? Kinda…..

You should stop staring before she looks at you.

I sighed, “You’re right. I don’t want to be called a creep on my first day here. They spent all of this just to throw me a party.”

As the party continued, the only thing that I could think of was…. Rainbow Dash.


I woke up the next morning, the light shining down from the Celestial sun unto my eyes. I slowly opened them, getting blind for a few seconds before getting up. I stretched my body and went in the kitchen to grab some of my favorite cereal before sitting down on the couch watching whatever’s in the tv.

Good morning Dan, how’s your sleep?

I gulped down my cereal, “It’s alright. Nothing too crazy and nothing too boring.”

Well, since yesterday was kind of a….. Mess. I think you should go to Sapphire today.

I raised a brow while chewing on my next batch of cereal bowl. “Why?”

Oh…. Cereal without milk…..

“So?”

Nevermind…. Anyway, I think you should at least meet those who you first befriended. Just know what’s up you know?

“I mean….. I got nothing to do today either. If I ever go back to Ponyville, I’m pretty sure I would get kicked out again. Sure, I’ll go.” I finished the last bowl of cereal and realized that I should’ve added milk.

You’re weird when it comes to picky foods.

“Mhmmm….” I got into my bathroom and started to shower my entire body with a brand new shampoo I bought days ago. The hot temperature now kicking in, slowly washing away the dirt in my body while giving me a soothing sensation.

I got to my bedroom and picked out a jacket to put some bits in when I need to buy something. I got a blue leather jacket to fit my fur. I placed about 30 bits on one of my pockets before leaving my room.

You lose that jacket, you will lose about 1//6 of your entire money….

“You don’t have to disclose my own money balance to me.” I said in annoyance.

I exited the hotel and walked down the sidewalk. Ponies were busy on their new phones while quick walking to their next work. Something tells me that this city is the most easiest place to lose things, but no reports of thievery crimes or burglary were seen on news for about 5 years now. The only big news that would show is when the elements of harmony would fight an evil doer, to most of Equestria, they are usually seen as the heroes. They cheer, imitate, and cosplay as them as if they were gonna be the next ‘hero’ to save the world.

I continued walking down the sidewalk and turned right to find a house painted in pink and blue on the sides. I chuckled a bit as I remembered drawing penises on it. I rang the bell and awaited for the door to be opened.

I wonder how he has been? It’s kinda ironic how a NEET was the first to talk to you. I think its probably because you are one too,, hahaha!

“Make fun of my life and I’m literally gonna blow my own head off.” I deadpanned.

“Coming!” The door opened revealing a dark blue stallion with a yellow mane wearing a pair of glasses. “Oh! Hey Dan! Long time no see I guess.” He smiled nervously.

“Hey there Sapphire. I’m here just to…. Hang out.” I said with a gentle smile.

“Really? Well that’s great! I’ve got something I want to confess anyway. Come right in!” He opened the door fully letting me in. The entire inner house was dark and messy with random cables on the floor, weird contraptions on the sofas, lots and lots of soda cans on the dining table, and the only light that could be seen was in his room.

“You still doing your tech stuff?” I asked.

“Well….. sorta. I kind of gave up building cuz no pony ever wants to buy them or use them.” He said as he made his way up to his room. I followed suit and looked at him confusingly. “You sell these stuff?” I asked.

“Yup! I won’t say it’s for business purposes but its there just to show ponies what ‘real’ technology is without the help of magic.” He the door to his room. Giant computer screens were screwed on the wall. All of those being operated by one single machine he built himself. He called it the ‘Electrogen Sapphire”.

I eyed him suspiciously, “No magic?”

“Yup, there are outlets that are connected to my solar panels which give it the amount of electrons to power my entire setup. Not really a special pony for that kind of matter but its how science works.” He said as he turned on computer.

I smiled at him as his cutie mark really lives up to his doing. A pixelized corkscrew surrounded by a gear. He is both a technician and an engineer.

Once the pc turned on, he turned to me with a worried expression. He then looked down with his mouth open and closing, trying to find words. He was clearly hiding something that he wanted to tell.

I looked at him as if something was wrong…. Which was definitely the case.

“Yo, Sapphire you okay?” I asked.

“Dan…. Remember what I told you before entering my house…. About the confession thing?” He said nervously.

“Yeah…..” I answered.

He sighed and looked at me straight in the eye. “Are you…. Really a pony?” He asked.

My eyes widened. Questions and assumptions came rushing through my head,, thinking of any possibilities to escape the situation.

…… What? Dan…. Is this…. True?

A full minute has passed by now and he still awaits for an answer. Thinking that I couldn’t just run away from my first friend and considering the fact that it’s a one on one talk. I sighed in defeat and was ready to talk.

“No…… I’m not.” I answered.

I was ready for him to feel awkward. I was ready for him to kick me out. I was ready for him to completely ignore me. But, none of that happened. He looked at me with a reassuring smile. A smile that I felt could finally understand me.

“Thanks for your honesty. Come here.” He gestured me to come to his side of the chair. I walked and turned my head to the tiny and giant monitors displayed on the walls. All of them showing statics. Sapphire clicked on one of the buttons. Suddenly, a huge picture of the human anatomy with details of their behavior, emotions, functions, and strengths.

“How do you…. Know this?”

“I did my research on you ever since you came here. The way you talked, moved, and interacted were similar to that of a pony. When I say similar, I look at you as a different pony. When I came across humans, I noticed that your activities, emotions, and actions corresponded to that. They were the same no matter how you look at it.”

I looked at him as he continued to talk about human body.

Hours have passed and we both shared laughers, jokes, and information on Earth.

“Hahahaha! Really! Your friend said that? Hahahaha!” Sapphire continued to laugh at the joke.

That shits hilarious! Oooohhooo! Damn,, should have been there when you were still a human! Those are golden!

My laughing faded as I wiped off a tear. “Whew, that was one of the funniest moment my friend ever did.”

“That felt really good. Having a good laugh every once in a while.” Sapphire wiped of a tear as well.

I looked at the time to find us talking for about 5 hours from 7. I waved my goodbyes, but before leaving, I noticed a few blueprints of a robotic-like structure. But I didn’t delve too deep into it.

Where you going now?

“I’ll see….. Maybe do some lone activity.”

Alright then, seems reasonable.

“What does?”

I mean, now that I know that you are a human, It’s kinda weird.

“I don’t even know how you entered my head or what ever that dude did to let you in. I thought you were a part of my brain that knows everything about me?”

Not really, Like I said before,, I’m just there to keep you company. You keep saying that I am part of your mind. You’re kinda correct there but I don’t pierce your brain and gather intel about you. I am but a voice who can think the same as you.

“Whatever, as long as you stop making those weird jokes on me.”

Fine, fine.

Being the boring guy I am, I decided to walk to the malls to use my bits on. Considering the time as well, It was 2 pm and had enough time to write the vocal songs and send them to my publisher. Before reaching to the mall, a huge group of ponies were gathered in front of a tv shop. Being the curious guy I am, I tried to squeeze my way through to see the interesting broadcast channel.

“Breaking news” It read as the sound of a typical news song played. Finally, an orange mare with a blonde mane came into screen holding pieces of reports.

“Breaking news! Ponyville is under attack by an unknown being. The Elements of Harmony are trying to seize this otherworldly creature before it corrupts the whole of Equestria. This creature goes by the name of “Darkness”, it has a body similar to that of a dragon with big claws and wings, all covered in black. It stands 7 ft tall and his presence is said to be capable of overthroning Nightmare Night’s. Ponies across Ponyville has gladly evacuated from the scene and royal guards are on their way to pursue this creature. More reports will be coming soon later but for now, here are the clips of the raging battle.”

A clip of the elements of harmony standing in front of the black being played. All of them having their necklaces and crown. The clip was cut short when Twilight shot her purple magic towards it. Gasps from the crowd were heard and gossips were made if the elements of harmony could defeat this.

My eyes widened at the horror that fell before me. I quickly squeezed through the crowds and ran to my hotel.

Dan! Please calm down! Let the elements of harmony take care of this! You’ll just get yourself killed!

“There is something you need to understand about me.” I quickly opened my door and slid in my room.

What!? What are you saying Dan! You’re not making any sense at all!

“Before I entered through the realm of Equestria, I was a hired assassin. Unlike the human society we saw in Sapphire’s house, my society contains what you call factions. I was part of a faction named Nemesis. Ultimately, my skills proved to be vital in assassination missions and that’s the role I got.”

I opened my drawers, cabinets, and tiny boxes to find what I needed.

“Dammit where is it!” I shouted trying to rummaging through my things.

What are you trying to find?

“There are these injections that had a mutagen sample of my past self.” I removed all my clothing in my closet.

Why? Why do you need it?

“Because! That thing they are fighting came from my world! It’s a genetically modified creature created by another faction in my world. I don’t know how it got here, but that thing will do anything in its power to destroy anything it sees.” I went to my living in a quick hurry, knocking down books and lamps on my there.

But this place has magic! Something that your human society doesn’t have!

“That may be true…. But, if the only thing that element of harmony can do is stone things, then there are much more to come. During my testing day, I was using weapons that had radiation blasts as its element. Something like that could damage and corrode anything in an instant. If my hypothesis is proven to be correct, that thing is built to withstand any types of blast.” I opened the lower drawers and rummaged through once more.

But, what can that mutagen do that magic can’t?

“It gives powers. Not something as great as magic, but it will increase all senses known to man including its human strength. Not only will it give me precision, but it should be enough to knock that thing out.”

…….. You become weirder as years go by.

“You just thought of that now?” I went to my bathroom and continued my search from there.

After several minutes of searching, there was no sign of it anywhere. I tried to catch my breath as I looked at the mess I’ve made to my room. “Dammit….. Where the hell did I put it?” I shouted in frustration.

Dan…. Please calm down… I haven’t seen you so frustrated before. It’s kinda scaring me.

I sighed and began to think of the next move.

“I….I’m gonna go.” I said as I ran through my door and quickly got into the train.

Are you crazy!? Right now your just a normal pegasus!

“I know that! But I have to do something about it! Only I know its weakpoints. If I get there, I might just be able to warn them for his attacks!” I stopped in front of a long line. Many ponies looking aggravated at the long line, it hasn’t moved for about 30 minutes.

“Dammit, I’ll just take a shortcut.” I extended my wings and flew to the sky. I followed the path towards Ponyville with quick hurry. I sky rocketed through clouds with a blue trail being left behind.

You know! The more you do this kind of stuff! The more I actually feel like staying home for once!

I soared through the sky, my wings not giving up just yet. The more I focused, the faster my speed became.

Finally in what felt like hours of flying, I spotted smoke in the distance along with a big blazing fire on one of the houses. Beams of purple magic soared through the sky, almost hitting me in the process. I landed somewhere at the side of a house. I peaked to the side to see the 6 elements trying desperately to fight off the dark being. But, none of their attacks worked.

“Twilight! Keep shooting! I will try to disable it with my sonic rainboom!” Rainbow shouted as she flew straight up to the sky.

“I’ll try to hold him! AJ, try to lasso him!” Twilight continued shooting purple beams, but the creature didn’t budge.

“On it!” AJ shouted as she spun her lasso around him. The beast roared and instantly ripped the rope. “Darn it! Just how strong is that thing! I didn’t even have the chance to grab him!”

Rarity and Fluttershy were both scared at the creature, cowering behind a basket full of random fruits. Pinkie on the other hand shot cupcakes and cakes with her party cannon.

Nothing was affecting it.

A sharp sound pierced through the sky, Rainbow was already in the position to do a solid sonic rainboom. “Twilight! Keep him still with your magic!” She shouted.

“I’m trying!” Twilight casted a spell that caged the creature. The creature grabbed the sides of the cell and opened it wide like it was nothing. “How…. How is he so strong?” Twilight said.

I looked up to see Rainbow slowly shifting into arrow, she was so close to doing a sonic rainboom. But, the creature got to her first as it raised its hand. Blue light emitted from its palm.

“Oh no….” I said.

Dan What are you- Dan!

I quickly fly up towards Rainbow as fast as I could. I can feel everpony’s glare, Twilight even shouted my name…. But that didn’t matter now.

“C’mon, reach it! Reach it!” I shouted as I pushed and grabbed Rainbow out of the way, just in time for the blue laser beam to pass.

I quickly regained balance and flew her towards the rest of the group.

“Wha- Dan? What are you doing here?” Twilight asked with confusion.

I looked at everypone with worry. “I need all of you to leave as fast as you can!”

“What in tarnation is that supposed to mean!? Do you just want us to leave our home like that?” AJ scowled, stepping closer to me.

I looked behind to see the creature getting ready to fire. The blue beam fired again and this time it was faster. My eyes widened and my body moved on its own, blocking the beam with my hooves. When the beam disappeared, my body fell limp. But my legs wouldn’t say die.

“Dan!” The group shouted behind me.

I gritted my teeth and stared at the black creature. “You really think something like that would stop me?” I groaned as I tried to fix myself up.

“You think too highly of yourself, assassin. Now die.” It spoke with a low voice.

I stared at it intently, watching him get ready to fire another beam. I closed my eyes shut as I got ready for another beam.

Dan! Move! You’re going to get hit again!

“I won’t let something like this end Equestria. It was because of me that he came. It was because of me that everpony here is fighting. It was because of me that Ponyville is destroyed!” I shouted.

“But, I just can’t sit back and watch of my enemies demolish this place.” I opened my eyes wide and I lifted my hooves into another blocking formation. My eyes then turned sharp as my teeth gritted against each other. “I will kill you all!”

“Useless.” It said as it shot another blue beam. I tensed my body up as I got ready block it again. I closed my eyes and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

But nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes to see the creature get thrown away into the blazing houses.

I looked the left and saw a robotic armor. The design kind of reminded me of a robot in a movie I couldn’t remember.

“Sorry I’m late! Didn’t know you would be this fast!” A familiar voice was automated as the robot turned to look at me.

Suddenly, the face of the robot opened to reveal a smirking Sapphire. My eyes widened in shock.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“Huh? Isn’t a friend supposed to look out for a friend in need?” He continued to smirk.

I began to smirk myself. It was as if this entire thing came out of a well published superhero comic.

The girls behind me were confused to what’s going on. But I didn’t mind them, as long as they don’t get touched by that thing.

“Here, I might’ve thought you need this.” He passed me an injection with a purple liquid inside labeled ‘Mutagen 333’.

“How’d you get this?” I eyed him suspiciously.

“Well, I kind of sorta dug through your house for some research and found that. Oh right, you might need this as well.” He passed me an umbrella. But it wasn’t any ordinary umbrella, it was an X768.

I looked at him like he would have more but a roar echoed throughout the streets.

“There’s no time to talk. Right now, we have a problem in our hooves.” He said as the robotic face came back.

“Heh, seems like you’re right about that Let’s take care of this small fry. Together.” I said.

Sapphire turned to me and nodded. I took out the syringe and stuck it to my shoulder. I pressed down unto the top, making the fluids enter my body. immediately, I could feel myself getting lighter and my vision getting blurry.

The monster came out from the house and looked at us.

I grabbed my umbrella off the ground, somehow sticking to my hooves as I picked it up. I looked straight dead center at the monster and smirked.

“Bring it on.”

Author's Note:

Sorry It took a long time for this to get out. I was busy trying to finish work and kind of got into that writer's block. Didn't really know what to put for a resolution so I just decided something like this could do it. :p

Hoped you enjoyed!

Comments ( 4 )

Why did you cancel it?

DAMN IT! why is it canceled?! it was just getting good!

Ummm.... If you guys are wondering why it was canceled or on Hiatus rn is that school work is kinda getting a toll on me :/ . I was beginning to think that I couldn't finish it and just tried my best to finish my projects as early as I could. When I finished most of my projects (which took me about the entire month of august btw), I listened to some really good songs that I wanted to incorporate..... Which I then remembered that I had this story! I'm kinda of that kid who finishes first priority things first before getting to the fun stuff sooooooooo.... Sorry for the inconvenience guys! I want to finish this and move on to the next story I want to write which will tell more about Dan's past. Kinda a full fledged story of human inside Equestria!

Login or register to comment