• Published 8th Jun 2018
  • 9,547 Views, 177 Comments

Anon Begins - 23 KM To Nerdiness



If you were thrown into a world of technicolor ponies, what would you do?

  • ...
52
 177
 9,547

Chapter 2: Where The Hay Am I?

"Do you have any sorta powers?"

"Nope."
297...

"Are you some kinda ape?"

"Eenope."
298...kinda racist, but whatever.

"Can you break the fourth wall?" Pinkie inserts.

"Eeeno- what?"

"Nothin' muffin!" she says cheerfully hopping ahead.

Ooookay...299? Being in the belly of a timberwolf sounds like heaven right now.

You are walking with your color coated companions, who're bugging the ever-loving crap outta you with questions, questions and MORE QUESTIONS!!! That damned alligator isn't letting up on gumming your ankle to death, and you haven't gained a fraction of a chance to ask questions of your own. Like WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!

"How did you get here?"

"I don't........really know. The last thing I remember is falling and waking up here." you state.

"What kinda- mmph!"

You clamped the mare's mouth shut.

"Mmmph!" she muffles in shock.

"When is your birth- MMM?!"

You silenced the discount Cookie Monster as well.

"Is it my turn yet?" you utter, visibly irritated. After a moment of sweet silence, the two mares took a hint and nod. "First off, how'd you know I was in danger, or where I was?"

"Pinkie thought she saw a firework and wanted me to help her collect the remains. I TRIED to tell her it look more like some form of wormhole or portal, but.....she's Pinkie Pie. She doesn't take 'no' for an answer."

Pinkie smiles proudly before gobbling another cupcake.

How is it this horse hadn't kick the bucket yet eating all these sweets. Aren't they, like, poisonous to ponies?

Whatever, your getting off track.

"What'd you need the ashes for?"

"For one of Pinkie's...'experimental' treats." Twilight states disgusted.

"I was gonna call them 'Cracker Jacks'." Pinkie sighs, frosting dripping off her cheeks. "The secret ingredient is the ashes." she whispers in your ear.

.....yep. She's DEFINITELY on something.

"And then we heard the highest shriek while looking for it, one thing led to another with the wolves and, here we are."

You blush realizing your surprisingly feminine-like screams were heard, but who could blame you? YOU ALMOST DIED!!!

"Where did the fireworks come from?"

"There." the alicorn points to a large village, populated by hundreds of colorful ponies, who appear to be holding a lively festival.

Where the hay am I?

"Roll credits!!!"

What the...PINKIE GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!

"Okie dokie lokie!"

You look at the pink equine, who gives you an innocent smile. She seems like that type of pony you don't wanna question.

And you're not taking any chances...

You notice the little alligator still teething on your soaked legs before pulling him off and place him in Pinkie's poofy mane.

"Welcome to Ponyville!" Twilight says extravagantly.

It's kind of impressive how these creatures can make buildings like this with only hooves, you gotta give 'em credit for that. They really went all out with this festival. They had fireworks, circus tents- A FREAKIN' FERRIS WHEEL?!?! Holy hell, these ponies got skills.

As you and your guides reach the town, you see something light blue flying at top speed to the sky, with a rainbow trailing behind it. You thought you might've stumbled across an advanced alien race for that has to be the biggest firework you have ever seen, almost, if not, the exact size of one of these ponies. It flies past the clouds and stops midair...

Oh God, it's coming down!

The firework plummets toward the little village at an even greater speed than it did going up. You're sweating profusely, on the verge of having a panic attack. As you watch on helplessly, the rogue rocket gets closer and closer until-

BOOM!!!

You're shocked to see the rocket bounce back up a few feet away from the town as a HUGE explosion engulfs the sky in a rainbow colored blanket. And then....the rocket's still in the air, completely intact. You squint your eyes to get a better look of this strange object.

It's a......PEGASUS?! What's next, dragons?

You look and watch in awe as you observe this spectacle. A light blue female pegasus with a rainbow mane.

Hey, is it me, or is she getting........FASTER?!

"COMING IN HOT!!!" the speeding pegasus hollers out.

She's darting it for you, Twilight and Pinkie through the night sky. She lands HARD right in front of you all with a cocky grin on her face.

"So, how was that?" she says with a somewhat raspy voice.

"FANTABAWESOMELICIOUS, RAINBOW!!!" Pinkie screams enthusiastically as she pulls out a blue cannon and fires confetti in the air.

"It was awesome 93 times ago." Twilight says, feigning boredom.

The pegasus frowns. "Aww, admit it, Twi," she says nudging her shoulder. "I am STILL awesome."

"Put that ego away, Rainbow, you're gonna hurt somepony." she snickers.

"Who's the new guy....thing?" she asks, staring at you with your jaw still wide open in astonishment.

"This is Anon," Pinkie squeaks using air quotes with her hooves. "He's a 'hyewmun'."

"Funny name, but nice to meet ya, dude! Name's Rainbow Dash!" she extends a hoof to you.

You reach out, then stop.

How would this work again?

You both stand there in awkward silence trying to shake each other's hand/hoof. Then you clench your hand into a fist.

"Bro......hoof?" you utter, hesitantly.

"Brohoof..." she ponders to herself. "I LIKE it!" she adds as she slams her hoof against your knuckles.

CLOP! /) (\

GOD, THAT HURT WORST THAN MY BRAIN DOES DURING A TEEN TITANS GO VIEWING!!!

Preach brother.

At first, Dash seemed like a pony who'd dress in style, but you sense she's that tomboyish kind of gal. A potential bro you might say. Hell, if that raspy voice doesn't give it away, I don't know what will.

"So Anon, pretty awesome stunt I just did, huh?" Dashie says hooves folded.

"Yeah, that was cool. What was that, exactly?"

"A SONIC RAINBOOM!!! she blurts out in utter disbelief. "HAVEN'T HEARD OF ONE?! Where have you BEEN?!"

"He's......new in town." Twilight inserts.

"More like he's new in 'planet'." Pinkie jokes.

Rainbow tilts her head in confusion.

"I'll explain." Twilight huffs.


~Later~

After moments of walking and talking about you, Rainbow looks at you, clearly impressed.

"So you're like an ALIEN?" the hype pegasus asks expectantly. "Cool! Do ya have any futurey stuff on ya?"

To be honest, you have completely forgot about what's in your pack. You know humans have advanced technology, but judging by the weight of the bag, you probably didn't have anything close to interesting. But you don't want to keep the ponies waiting.

You reach into your backpack and pull out a cassette player. You stare at it wondering why it looks so......familiar.

"Uh, Anon, you okay buddy?" Rainbow asks with concern.

Your brain begins to violently throb, time had seemed to stop and you get flashes. You see it...
A tennis ball, a present, and a.......plushy raccoon?

All of a sudden, you're thrusted right back into reality as you find yourself sitting on a bench between your three friends. Everything's blurry and the back of your shirt is drenched in sweat. As your sight gradually returns, you see Twilight and Rainbow trying to say something to you, their eyes showing nothing but panic. Only the sound of a loud ear-splitting ringing and incoherent mumbles in your head echo through your mind. You manage to speak as the ringing began to fade.

"Ugh, what happened?" you groan, clutching your forehead.

"You just stood there and left us hangin'!" Rainbow says with anger and worry in her eyes. "Then tears came down your face and you looked like you were about to hurl! You had us going there, what the buck happened?!"

"I think.......I saw-" you struggle to get out, violently breathing like you've been holding it for hours.

"What did you see?!" Twilight hyperventilates.

"I think it's.....m-my memories."


Author's Note:

Rainbow Dash: Dun dun duuuuunnnn!!!

P.S. BROHOOOOF!!!
/) /) /) /) /)