• Published 7th May 2018
  • 10,921 Views, 345 Comments

Date-Your-Own-Dashie - CategoricalGrant



This Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story will give you the chance to fall in love with Rainbow Dash! The decisions (and the consequences) are your own!

  • ...
11
 345
 10,921

Chapter 1

“Hh-ehhiknm, I...ehhhinihhlblmm?” you mutter as your brain desperately tries to pull you back from the edge of syncope.

“I...uh...what?” she asks, tilting her head and squinting.

You clear your throat. “EEeeee...I...I’m sorry, excuse me.” You tell her your name.

“Nice to meet you,” she says, flashing you a smile. “Like I said, I’d seen you around Ponyville and all, but even though we haven’t talked until now, it’s still nice to see a familiar face at these VIP meetups.”

“Y-y-you’re so cool!” you blurt out. “The youngest flier to ever make the team, three-time winner of the Best Young Flier competition, air speed world record holder-”

“Don’t forget the first Wonderbolt Derby Triple Crown winner in forty years,” she tacks on with a cheeky grin.

“Plus you save the world with Princess Twilight like, all the time!” You babble on. “You’re so, like, TOTALLY awesome!” You gasp as you take in an aggressive breath which refills your empty lungs, then immediately shut your face as the cold realization that you’ve probably made a complete spectacle out of yourself.

Rainbow Dash leans against a bank of lockers casually. “Yup,” she says, smirking. “I am pretty awesome.”

Catching your breath and forcing yourself to speak slower and quieter, you continue. “C-could I get your autograph?”

“Sure thing, my man,” she says, picking up a gold-speckled marker between her teeth from a nearby table cluttered with papers. “Whatsha wan’ me a sign?” she mumbles, the pen flicking back and forth as her lips move.

You freeze as a terrible realization grips you. “Aw, man!” you lament, your face contorting into an expression of agony. “I totally forgot to bring stuff to get autographed!” You feel like a total loser!

“Heh, dun’ worry about it,” she spits. “A’ll jus’ sign ur fayshe!” Leaning in towards you until her pen comes in contact with your cheek, she begins autographing your visage.

You blush at the tickling sensation on your coat, and from the closeness of Rainbow Dash’s muzzle to you. You shiver after feeling one of her nostrils’ exhalations glide across your coat.

After she is pleased with her work, Rainbow Dash spits the pen back onto the table. “Nice,” she comments, mercifully ignoring your red face. “Now you look like a real Rainbow Dash fan!”

“Hey Crash!” a stallion’s voice sounds from the other side of the locker room. “C’mon, we’re about to start the debrief!”

“Alright, I’m coming,” she calls back, rolling her eyes. Returning her attention to you, she smiles again. “Hey, we should totally hang out in Ponyville sometime. I always enjoy spending time with my fans!” Winking at you, she turns tail and walks away before you get the chance to say goodbye.

Placing a hoof on your cheek, you blink a few times. “...Awesome.”


Proceed to Chapter 5.