• Published 7th May 2018
  • 10,905 Views, 345 Comments

Date-Your-Own-Dashie - CategoricalGrant



This Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story will give you the chance to fall in love with Rainbow Dash! The decisions (and the consequences) are your own!

  • ...
11
 345
 10,905

Chapter 8

“I like how you think...BUT! I can do you one better than chilling,” Rainbow Dash replies, raising her eyebrows in excitement. “We’re gonna chillax!”

“Chilling and relaxing at the same time,” you muse out loud. “Clever!”

Rainbow Dash sighs and shakes a hoof at you in praise. “Thank you! At least somepony understands it without a big explanation! Come on, I know a great place we can hang at by the lake.”

You walk along with Rainbow Dash toward the lake on the outskirts of town. It is a pleasant day, partly cloudy and mild outside. The conversation is excellent, and you stop only once at a foal’s lemonade stand.

Rainbow Dash slaps two bits down on the plastic table and buys you a lemonade as well. You thank her profusely.

“And...there. Right under that tree,” Rainbow Dash orders, leading you to a patch of shade and taking a seat on her haunches. From here, you can see the whole lake, as well as the fields between the town and Sweet Apple Acres. A few foals play ball in the distance, but you can only barely hear their squeals of laughter.

“How’d you find this spot?” you ask her, enchanted by the environment.

“I used to nap in this tree pretty often,” she smirked.

You chat aimlessly for a few minutes before she yawns. “Actually...remember how I brought up napping earlier? I could use one right now. You feeling like one, too?”

You scrunch up your muzzle in confusion. “I dunno...isn’t napping in a tree, like, uncomfortable? And dangerous?”

Rainbow Dash scoffs at you. “I don’t nap in trees anymore...at least not often. C’mon, let’s go find a cloud!”



Proceed to Chapter 12.