• Published 7th May 2018
  • 10,908 Views, 345 Comments

Date-Your-Own-Dashie - CategoricalGrant



This Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story will give you the chance to fall in love with Rainbow Dash! The decisions (and the consequences) are your own!

  • ...
11
 345
 10,908

Chapter 10

“No, no,” you reply quickly, resisting the urge to tack on the phrase ‘I wish’. “Rainbow Dash and I just ran into each other and decided to get food, since we were both bored.”

Pinkie now flips around to face Rainbow Dash, this time smacking you in the face with her tail. “Is this true, Dashie?”

“Yes!” she replies quickly. “We’re just chilling- that’s all!”

“OOOOOOOOHHHHH! Okay!” chirps Pinkie. “You should totally start dating him soon, though, because he’s really cute and I’ll totally date him if you’re not gonna.”

Blushing, you peer out from behind Pinkie’s tail to find Rainbow Dash’s face similarly red- but whether from angry jealousy or embarrassment, you can’t tell.

“Can you just take our order already!?” Rainbow Dash seethes at her friend.

“Sure!” Pinkie spins your way, once again smacking Rainbow Dash firmly with her tail as she does so. “What would you like?”

“Well…” You think about your options for a moment. “I’m not in the mood for anything overly sweet, so how about a blueberry muffin?”

“Okie dokie lokie!” Pinkie confirms, beaming a bright smile at you. “And, Dashie, don’t worry, I’ll cut you a nice slice of one of my pies!”

Rainbow Dash shoots a tired glare at her friend.

In response, Pinkie Pie snorts in laughter. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding! One oat protein bar and a cherry turnover coming up!” With that, she prances away, humming happily to herself.

“Sorry,” Rainbow Dash huffs. “Sometimes she can be a real pain.”

“She’s definitely insufferable,” you respond thoughtfully. “But in a good way.”

“Yeah...I don’t think she’s suffering a whole lot,” Rainbow Dash replies, looking at you strangely.

Before you can spend much time thinking about your new friend’s verbal comprehension skills, Pinkie Pie brings over your food and two glasses of water, and you both dig in.

“Ooooh, I’m stuffed,” Rainbow Dash groans a few minutes later, slapping some bits down on the table. “I need to go relax, maybe take a nap. You wanna come with?”

The food has made you drowsy as well, and you stand up to stretch. “Sure thing, let’s go.”

Rainbow Dash trots out the door. You dig into your saddlebag, but before you pull out any money, you notice that Rainbow Dash has left enough bits to cover both of your bills.

“C’mon already!” you hear her call impatiently from outside.

Obediently, you head out the door.



Proceed to Chapter 12.