• Published 7th May 2018
  • 10,896 Views, 345 Comments

Date-Your-Own-Dashie - CategoricalGrant



This Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story will give you the chance to fall in love with Rainbow Dash! The decisions (and the consequences) are your own!

  • ...
11
 345
 10,896

Chapter 45

“I don’t think I understand, Rainbow Dash,” you tell her. You do have some idea of what she’s trying to say, of course, but you want to hear her say it.

“I...I...Y’know how, uhm...Wonderbolts train in pairs?” she stumbles along, biting her lip after asking her question.

“Of course. A wing pony and a lead pony.”

“Exactly! I want us to be like that.”

“You want to be lead pony, right?”

Rainbow Dash’s eyes flash briefly with fear. “N-no, not like that! I meant I want us to be like that, but, like, equal. Like, more than friends- partners. But not, like partners, like...uh...I…” Rainbow Dash bows her head in frustration.

You lean over the table and place a hoof on her shoulder, hoping to bring her out of her frustrated funk.

“Willyoubemyspecialsomepony!?” she blurts out quickly, eliciting an angry sush from a couple one table over.

“...What? I couldn’t understand you, you mumbled.”

Blushing with embarrassment, Rainbow Dash hangs her head in defeat. “Oh...nevermind…”



To ask Rainbow Dash out, proceed to Chapter 44.
To tell her you want to take things slow, proceed to Chapter 46.